The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-09-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Short FR on Maki from TY69

Looks: 8/10, resemble photo but with slightly heavier makeup
Body: 8/10, curves at the right places, nice ass
Boobs: 7/10, seems to be 34-36B but feels soft and natural
Shower: 7/10, SOP standard
BBBJ: 8/10, suction quite good, esp with braces
Frenching: 8/10, like ex gf
FJ: 8/10, tried a few positions, she was accomodating
GFE: 7/10
Old 06-09-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 13
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

RTF May from Emmanuelle over the weekend,

OKT good response time and arrangements! Two thumbs up except incoming bros scheduled at the same timing can be abit awkard saying hi at the lobby..haha

Continue my FR

Communications have improved, much better than my first visit.
Still the same model look (slightly more makeup this time) and smooth fair skinned body, nicely shape boobs (slightly small), perky enough ass for the rear view, overall a very comfortable RTF.

My meat may not be your meat, cheers and happy sharing. She is leaving next weekend.. anyone know a similar SYT model shape WL/FL?
Old 06-09-2016, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Date: 5th September
Stable: ThaiPegasus
Name: JUNE
Slot time: 8.00pm
Overall Rating: Good!

Reached the place at 8 sharp and contact the OKT. Arrangement was swift and prompt. Soon i was inside the room.
The best part is when she remove her tight dress, there's nothing inside! no bra! no panty! woah!
she smile at me and said to me with a cfm look : let's go shower together

Shower was pretty SOP .. nothing to shout about but once we're on the bed ..
she really service me to the max! Great!

Looks
She's pretty to me!
The moment when she arrived, i was like - Woah! Swee lei !!

Body
Very smooth skin, slim and curvy body
I like her curvy n sexy body !

Boobs
Quite big! Nice to play with
before she gave me the heavenly bbbj, she just move her big boobs towards my face and asked me to play with them. steam to the max!

Catbath
Shiok! Very skillful and really know how to make you high

BBBJ
Very good! Lots of licking and sucking!
she really know how to suck n lick ... not only suck your rod
but also lick your balls ! really shiok to the max

FJ
GOOD and engaging session. She is quite game on for many positions.

GFE
Good! You won't feel bored with her beside you! easily break ice
I really enjoy her company ... we chat a lot and exchange with hugs n kisses

RTF : yes

again ... thanks bro for the arrangement ! Thumbs up for your patient with my enquiries
Old 06-09-2016, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boon123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Viola from Laserbabe

As usual Laserbabe is always a trusted stable.

Had Viola yesterday and oh mine, she is all on my mind now. She is pretty, tall and busty not only that she has very high gfe, very willing to please.

Now I start to know why she don't have much FR cos all Bros wanna keep her to yourself.

All I can say is that she is a must try!
Old 06-09-2016, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 17
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlibabaHuga View Post
No offence to bros here, i understand that one man's meat is another man's poison. But sometimes bros here exaggerate too much, say till got dragon got phoenix. Look like 30plus can say look like syt. Sibei jialat
Some could be fake FRs...
And the other, which I think is more of the case - got the newbies who honestly want to contribute, but unfortunately they lack certain standards.
Probably either they haven't seen enuff to know what's an 8-pointer, for example - or too kind in giving points.

That being said, you should align your own taste to those whose FRs suit you.
Old 06-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Some could be fake FRs...
And the other, which I think is more of the case - got the newbies who honestly want to contribute, but unfortunately they lack certain standards.
Probably either they haven't seen enuff to know what's an 8-pointer, for example - or too kind in giving points.

That being said, you should align your own taste to those whose FRs suit you.
Cannot be more true. I once commando and turned out to be a teletubbie. Post an FR about it and the next day a bro post FR and say she chio…

Moral of the story… trust FR as you trust the photoshopped pictures at your own risk. Out of every 5 FL, you get one accurate to pics one is not bad stats already.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
FleshEater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilboys View Post
anyone tried NatareeClub? any fr?
Here's my experience I'll share with this stable. I booked Snow, who is no longer here, from Nataree a week or so back and I'll say the OKT was prompt in replies and answered all my questions. I never asked about her body specs but did about her service which he said was guaranteed 200%. Consistent with a couple other FRs I would say she was way more on the meaty side than my liking, and I very nearly walked out after seeing her, but, well you Bros know how it is when you are there and start talking and breaking ice, things start to look better!

I guarantee her photo wasn't fake, it was her, but in hindsight her photo didn't really show her body much so can't say I was duped. I think it was taken of herself looking into the mirror so maybe that helps doctor the pics and shed some kilos.

OKT said her service was 200% which was of course an exaggeratation, but wasn't so far off. She was typical Thai nice and genuine and tried hard to please and service, so when like that it wasn't a wasted session. CIM while she was kneeling in front of me was the highlight!

She wasn't feeling well nor was I and we kind of nursed each other a bit and it turned out alright. I would not RTF her but I would the stable if someone I liked, but would be cautious and ask how meaty she was.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Short FR for Pendant of Laserbabes.

This is a great girl. Fantastic service all the way from the moment you enter the door until you cum until u leave the apartment. The way her slutty eyes look at you when she suck my cock in the bathroom and then on the bed and then the moans she make when fucking is unforgettable, one of the best of Thais. Service from Linus is fast and good. Hope he brings in more of such girls.

FR for LB's Pendant:

Figure & Looks:
From her older FRs on LB website, she is veteran of third tour here, last trip being 2 years ago. For this kind of FL that RTF you (not you RTF them!) i am usually somewhat wary that her photo would not live up to expectations due to out-of-date, but got a pleasant surprise..... Wasn't so far off, and the right-most photo on her ad is about 80+% close. Small B natural boobs with the eraser nipples.

Quite apparent that she takes good care of her body still, and dolls up despite having only 4 days left here, as she tells me. Plus point is her wavy long hair which she lets down throughout the session. Fun to feel it tickling when she's on top doing the servicing. And service is the main thing going for older FLs like her. Would estimate she is in late 20s (?)

She got that slutty look, made it feel like doing the dirty with a fantasy hot insurance/property agent , rather than a SYT. Add to that feeling, she can speak english well enough for simple conversation.

BBBJ/FJ:
Willing to engage in quite long foreplay with no rush to cap on. BBBJ already started in the shower so just continued the heavenly stuff on the bed. Pussy shows some mileage as can be expected but still nice to paint - she look and sound like she quite enjoyed - 'high' enough to start FJ without lube.

FJ in a couple of positions. While riding, she seem to sense i was about to release at some points and knows how to ease up to prolong the screwing. Weird but that was how it felt. She kind of liked slow spooning and initiated the position, but not so shiok for me, so ended up 1st shot back in missionary while i held her legs clamped together. That got the loudest moans out of her alright!

Massage:
It's not stated in her ad title, but she does deliver a good massage, as she works in this line "occassionally" in thailand and also did the tour of hk and macau, so she claims.

Didn't elect for 2nd shot initially as i preferred using the time for a decent massage to ease some gym workout aches (she uses her elbow to press hard) - but later teasingly asked her to molest my dick again and she was quite willing to wake him up as long as i could manage the happy ending in the little time left.

GFE:
Quite chatty throughout. She mentioned that her first week here was quite busy, but going into second week like slowed down noticeably. I explained maybe becos school holiday started ... so most of the "family man" customers are occupied, Now we know!!

Location: is discreet, with attached shower, really felt like just both of us were there for some sinful rendezvous.

RTF : probably can't catch her before she returns to LOS this weekend.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
applebig is Cool - loads of Potential

I really miss ET88
Old 06-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aimee is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros tried Boom from Ruk Boutique? Seems to be no Fr on her as well as the stable itself.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR - Alexis @ Emmanuelle

Slighy delayed FR for Alexis. As usual texted Bro Superman for recommendation and gave option of Alexis or May. Looking at how horny I was, decided to give Alexis a try after seeing all the commando-style service she has. Wanted to get raped by her hehehe. Made the booking and went to location. Thanks to Bro Superman for being understanding as there was a delay to my booking due to traffic.

Reached location and knocked on the door. A small looking girl with blonde hair opened the door. I stepped in and she asked "who you booking na?" I looked around and saw May and Fiona outside in their towels. For sure I knew whom Alexis was due to her blonde hair. I said "you na!" She smiled and the other 2 ladies also smiled back and giggled.

Alexis led me to her room and handed me a towel as i settled down. She straight excused herself and said she will be back as she need to use the loo. No problem for me as I continue to chill abit in her room.

Not long after she returned and start to be so loving. Immediately sat on lap, legs cross to my back, sitting face to face. And soon she straight away leaned in and gave me a kiss. Wow! Even before showering or i said anything she started to kiss. She went to my neck and chest and said "nice smell". (I was lathered in perfume).

Alexis immediately pushed me down and climbed ontop. She removed my shirt before licking my nipples and frenched rigorously. My dick was screaming in my jeans before she unbuckled my belt and removed my jeans, leaving me in just my undies.

I said "shower?" But to my surprise, she said "no! You smell good leaw"

Before long Alexis removed my undies and went straight to give a BBBJ! Another surprise came when she slipped off the bed and kneel on the floor, pulling me to the edge of the bed. She lifted my legs and gave an AR! (Good thing I came from home, all clean and showered!)

Shiok ah her AR. Alexis continued to alternate BBBJ and AR before I sat up and pulled off her shirt. Small and slim body I lifted her around and dropped her on the bed. It was my turn to return the favour.

Exposed her tits from her bra and sucked on those sweet nipples. Small cup but sensitive as she squirmed. Revomed her shorts and panties and began to rub her juicy clit.

We went on tossing and turning with foreplay. At one time she took my dick and dick slap on her pussy. Buay tahan, she ripped off a condom and slipped it on.

She positioned herself for cowgirl and went full throttle. Me, being as horny as a dog camed in like 2 minutes! Hahahaha. She continued to ride me even though I told her I came. She seemed disappointed but said "next round I fuck you longer". Hahahaha..

We took a break in between as she snuggled up to me with super high GFE. Started round 2 and this time I lasted much longer from cowgirl to mission to doggy and standing doggy before unloading in missionary again.

We cleaned up after that and she even gave a b2b in the shower.

It is true to what bros said about her. She is one of kind. Gung-ho but still high gfe.

I will RTF for sure.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR - EVE @ SIAM RESORT

Following my session with the earlier FR, still felt that I have some shots left in me. Looked around and saw Siam Resort. Contacted Bro One and he was good and responsive and friendly. An experienced OKT, so no monkey business here. Initially wanted Bee but was engaged so saw Eve I thought not bad either.

Made a booking, kind of last minute and thanks to Bro One for the artangements. Went to locayion and went up to her room.

A tall slim lady with long hair opened the door and welcomed me in. I settled down and Eve sat on my lap. Her english was good so we broke the ice. She lifted my shirt and hang it properly before stripping me of my jeans. I was a little tired still so sat back down and Eve just continued to sit on my lap tenderly as we talked more.

I slipped my hand under her dress and lifted that one piece off her. She gave me a kiss as i unbuckled her bra and slipped off her panties. We continued to kiss as Eve led me into the shower. She washed me clean when i noticed some bite marks on her left boob. She said some bro bit her too hard. (Come on Bro! Be gentle please).

After shower i laid on bed and Eve came over to lie ontop of me. Her warm slim body all over mine as she slid up and down. Eve leaned in and we started to french again. With one hand stroking my dick, she licked my nipple and chest - just like in JAV. She went further south and engulfed my rock hard dick. Nice suction and some twirling of the tongue on my head.

I returned the favour and licked her all over. She loved those B cups and nipples being sucked on. I went down furhter and started to paint while fondling her nips. "So good~" she said. Ego grew as much as her juices flowed.

Pulled her up and in lotus position she capped my dick. She slipped it in as i penetrated her warm and wet pussy. Our lips never parted. Continued with missionary and spoon before unloading.

She wiped me off before cuddling up to me. High gfe as well as we talked about many things and she has a good sense of humour.

We started with round 2 in missionary and doggy before i went full throttle in cowgirl. Felt so satisfied as I unloaded my 4th shot of the day.

We cleaned up before she gave me another kiss as we leave.

Another candidate for RTF.

Last edited by milkman87; 06-09-2016 at 04:15 PM.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj_dragon View Post
Cannot be more true. I once commando and turned out to be a teletubbie. Post an FR about it and the next day a bro post FR and say she chio…

Moral of the story… trust FR as you trust the photoshopped pictures at your own risk. Out of every 5 FL, you get one accurate to pics one is not bad stats already.
Best way to go around these so called FRs is to simply check their post history. If low posts or always on same stables got good chance is a poster for okt. Add to ban list and no need to get swayed by fake FR.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee View Post
Any bros tried Boom from Ruk Boutique? Seems to be no Fr on her as well as the stable itself.
Ruk is legit. I tried a few times but never write their FR cause it was average. Chio one not good service, good service not that chio. But it wasn't bad. Friendly and responsive okt.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Best way to go around these so called FRs is to simply check their post history. If low posts or always on same stables got good chance is a poster for okt. Add to ban list and no need to get swayed by fake FR.
Last time we had a RFR (real fr forum) run by one of the bro here and there were all real fr written by chiongster only.too bad it somehow died down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1