The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenex View Post
... Would anyone have good OKT contacts so I can try and get a girl tonight? Please PM me..
Thanks!
Greenhill is so close to Jj!
U sure u want surprises without hunting? Well...I tried only once in yangon. Quite exciting like waiting for exam results....haha.
Turned up quite alright.

In fact I was trying to sms a girl I know, but she not around and (I think) her mamasan replied. Check your PM. Let me know if they operates this way or not. Haha.
Old 13-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
lol.. i too laugh bro.. it depends.. u should come with me AND bro verytired. i was waiting for ur message to go together.. i find u pioneer..i believe u will more choice the next time ;p
u meant to ask Bro Ahsong join us, right? haha.. first time i read that i thought you asking me to go pioneer with you....and i thought i was drunk that night.

@Ahsong, Yup. now got 2 bro volunteer to be your QC when your vision blur. kekeke...

Last edited by verytired; 14-01-2014 at 12:18 AM.
Old 13-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ahsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enough lioa.....save bullet to go back china. I had pm Bros Jiraiya, maybe catch up for some drinks. Going back CN this weekend.
Old 16-01-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jiraiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsong View Post
Enough lioa.....save bullet to go back china. I had pm Bros Jiraiya, maybe catch up for some drinks. Going back CN this weekend.
thats fast.. i am going back on 31st jan ahhahah
Old 16-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsong View Post
.....save bullet to go back china..
Frankly, I also think China more fun. Firstly, the establishment is more grand, cleaner. There's chemistry as all can speak Chinese. Here in yangon, with my very limited burmese and the girl's limited English, any jokes must tell yesterday for her to laugh today.

Service wise, Myanmar girls also generally more shy, some things the Chinese is sop but most girls here wouldn't do. Then again, there do have some adventurous girls here thou. You just have to try your luck, and maybe some challenge on your part to coax her out of the "norm".

One of the few good thing here compared to China is the price, the Drinks, tips and girls.

Well... Different taste loh. Not like I have a choice which country my company wants to dump me. Haha.
Old 19-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

50-70 is the FL that roam around the pub

100 is so called fashion show model (when they r at rest , sometime may roam around pub too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
I almost busted out laughing on that one...my apologies. Aiyah. Relax a bit lah. Did u went alone? Next time ask me along so I can help QC and giou handbrake for you... Funny thing is the asking rate may not be proportional to "package". I experience some asking for usd50-70 may turns out better than those usd100. But than also have good usd100 ones. I don't usually grab and good. Have the girls sit down chat a bit then decide. Make sure not thinking with small head hor.
yup. Cannot compare. There is one massage up a rocky tower near kandawygi lake. Clean massage, not bad. Was lead there. Any bro can give more detail info?
Old 19-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haha ya !

Quote:
Frankly, I also think China more fun. Firstly, the establishment is more grand, cleaner. There's chemistry as all can speak Chinese. Here in yangon, with my very limited burmese and the girl's limited English, any jokes must tell yesterday for her to laugh today.

Service wise, Myanmar girls also generally more shy, some things the Chinese is sop but most girls here wouldn't do. Then again, there do have some adventurous girls here thou. You just have to try your luck, and maybe some challenge on your part to coax her out of the "norm".

One of the few good thing here compared to China is the price, the Drinks, tips and girls.

Well... Different taste loh. Not like I have a choice which country my company wants to dump me. Haha.
Old 19-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber_pass View Post
50-70 is the FL that roam around the pub

100 is so called fashion show model (when they r at rest , sometime may roam around pub too)
thanks bro khyber for the insight.

I always though the "fashion models" are employees. Ie, they are obliged to be there on time for rehearsal, and every shows. They walk around is becos no one hang flowers yet, so pr pr. And technically, their take home tips is the same as those non-models, but on top of a fixed pay for being models.

Those non-models are freelancers, some times managed by mamasans who provide the sexy dress and heels. They may not be required to turn up everyday. Most of them did not do modeling becos they cannot commit to the schedule as they either have a day job or studying, etc.

Cos if you call a model to "takeaway", u still need to give flower money. However, if you call a freelancer, they will be so happy cos they wouldn't need to go down to club to fish.... (I guess).

These statement may not be 100% facts. I am only giving my personal assumption based on my limited communication with these people. And I am referring to joints like JJ that have fashion shows. Pioneers girls rate is another branch of science. You'll be surprise at times when you go asking for rates.

That being said, it's still a mix bag what you'll be getting once the lights dim down in your hotel room.

Last edited by verytired; 23-01-2014 at 08:22 AM.
Old 22-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bikong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
any one planning something this week
and looking for a wing man
pm me
thanks
Old 23-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jhtweee455 is Cool - loads of Potential

How are the girls over in Myanmar?

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
—Wayne Gretzky

Lesson - Take as many shots as you can.
Old 24-01-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtweee455 View Post
How are the girls over in Myanmar?
Eerrrr... They are fine. They asked me to send you their regards. How are you doing?

Bro. Your question very funny leh. Like asking "jiak pah buay?"

There are already a lot of info contributed by bros here, more than lonely planet ever did cover. What particularly you want to know?
Old 24-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jhtweee455 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Eerrrr... They are fine. They asked me to send you their regards. How are you doing?

Bro. Your question very funny leh. Like asking "jiak pah buay?"

There are already a lot of info contributed by bros here, more than lonely planet ever did cover. What particularly you want to know?
haha. Sorry, didn't specify. Are they good looking, sexy and eager to hook up?

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
—Wayne Gretzky

Lesson - Take as many shots as you can.
Old 24-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtweee455 View Post
haha. Sorry, didn't specify. Are they good looking, sexy and eager to hook up?
I'd assume u r referring to normal working / studying girls? Looks & sexy is just like any other country, got all kinds. But the normal decent girls usually dress more traditionally and less makeups. You speak Myanmar? Then should be no problem...

I don't assume u r talking bout "freelancers". Cos those how pretty and sexy u can hookup may be proportional to the depth of your pocket. They r only eager for your money, and it's better for most of us if it stays that way, yeah?

It's no rocket science to it.
Old 31-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
toju deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Choices seem more limited during my last visit to jj... was pleasantly surprised at decent hotel though.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
harryang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in yangon from Feb 10-13. Any bro wanna meet up, pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1