The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!
Re: A Sinful Lust....

Clap Clap Clap!!! Awesome writing bro, as always. Please continue soon.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Sue Mi…if you dare? - Part 11

I walked back to my room in slight disappointment and took my shower. I peeled off my swimming short and looked onto the mirror. My skin was nicely tanned, my tanned line in obvious sight. I loved how my pale white ass stood out from my newly tanned body. But my mind can’t stop wandering to where Sue and Mi were right now. As the warm water ran over my head, I started imagined them hugging and kissing each other right at this moment. My cock became harder and longer with every passing seconds. My hand wrapped around my shaft and stroked it slowly.

Faintly, I could hear the unlock bathroom door opened. I wiped the water away from my eyes to have a better look. It was Sue, standing at the door fully nude. Her pearly white handful breasts now stood even more in stark contrast against her newly tanned slim body.

“Sue…why are you here?” I was startled as I turned off the water.

“I’m thinking I should join you…” Sue walked in beside me.

“What if Mi saw…?” I was about to continue when I saw another person appeared at the door.

“What the…?” I was horrified and puzzled.

“May I…?” It was Mi.

She too was completely nude, a gorgeous sight nobody could resist. But I turned with my back facing her.

“Girls…tell me this is some kind of joke…” my mind was confused.

“You must be crazy…You told her about us?” I asked and looked onto Sue.

The girls looked onto each other and giggled.

“Relax….” Sue leaned closer against me.

Mi closed in nearer to Sue. Sue turned her back against me and faced Mi, and they locked their lips over each other. I was totally gawk at the sight. It was too good to be real. I was slowly turning to face the girls as they indulged in their lesbian acts. After few tongues tasting and smooching, Sue looked over to me and giggled.

Mi squeezed a huge gob of the shower gel onto her palm and rubbed over Sue’s soft handful breast. Sue too had a handful of the shower gel on her hand and did the same onto Mi. The two girls rubbed and washed onto each other’s soft peaky breasts and flat tummies.

“Want to join us? My back needs help.” Sue asked.

I stepped forward and rubbed over her wet shiny smooth tanned back. Mi grabbed the entire bottle of the shower gel and squeezed a few gobs of it down over Sue’s back. I rubbed over the flowing shower gel across Sue’s back and slowly down her ass. White foamy bubbles appeared in no time all over Sue’s entire back. I was caressing more onto her peaky white ass now. My cock was now solid hard, erecting up and was sliding across Sue soapy wet ass.

“Mmmnnn…this is much better than a spa treatment…” Sue moaned as fours hands soaped and rubbed over her soapy wet back and front.

Her ass was wriggling, rubbing and caressing against my erecting cock. I saw Mi leaned closer onto Sue, their breasts now met and slid over each other lovingly. She let out a soft moan as our eyes met and she gave a slutty smile. I too closed in onto Sue’s back, and pressed my hard cock against her ass. Sue was now sandwiched between me and Mi, our wet slippery bodies slid and rubbed over one another.

“Oh…yea…mmnnnn…” Sue moaned like a happy little girl, her hands stretched back and grabbed onto the back of my head.

Taking this chance with our faces nearer, I locked my lips over Mi and our tongued met. Sue may have sensed our little private activity. With a gentle turn, she switched position with Mi.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 12-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Sue Mi…if you dare? - Part 12

But Mi was now facing me. Sue pushed Mi forward and her body met against mine.

“You are gorgeous.” I swallowed hard.

Without hesitation, her mouth locked onto mine.

“Ummnn…” Mi fed a soft moan into my mouth.

I could feel Sue behind Mi, rubbing and nudging against Mi’s back. My hands reached behind and caught over Sue’s hips, pressing her harder against Mi. My cock was throbbing hard, pressing and sliding against Mi’s slippery wet tummy. Mi’s breasts though small, still enough for a soft and warm feel over my chest. In a silent move, Mi had slid her hand down between us and wrapped her long slim fingers over my steel hard shaft.

“Mmmnnn…” my turn feeding a soft low moan into her mouth as she skillfully stroked my slippery wet cock slow and gentle.

And it was going to get much better when Sue had moved from behind Mi to my back.

“Ahhh…” I moaned like a baby as I felt the two warm wet slippery bodies sandwiched against mine.

Mi and I kissed furiously as I felt the 2 pairs of soft and warm breasts on me and the girls’ naughty hands all over my body. Mi’s delicate hand below stroked faster as emotions rise. To make worst, Sue had slipped her hand between my ass cheeks and rubbed over my groin and balls. I instinctively parted my legs wider, allowing the 2 hands worked their magic on me. My hands were spoilt for choices, so I had one hand groping over Mi’s peaky little breasts and the other back blinding groping onto Sue. My head spin crazy.

Things took a cool dive when I felt again the warm shower water over my back. It was Sue who turned on the shower water.

“Let’s get out of here…we need more space.” Sue grinned as the water rained over her.

Like 3 small kids, we giggled and laughed as we washed each other clean. With each in my hand, I impatiently led Sue and Mi out of the bathroom. They instantly pushed me onto the bed, and slipped up beside me, one by each side.

“Mi…aren’t you showing me?” Sue asked as her hand caressed over my inner thigh.

I lifted up my body slightly on the bed with my two elbows, curious of what the girls had in plan next. Mi wrapped her hand around my semi hard shaft. Next she closed in and swirled her little tongue over my cock head. My body jerked instantly at the warm wet slippery feel. Sue stared on hard in huge interest. Mi looked up onto me, released her grip on my shaft and wrapped her soft lips over my cock head.

“Argghh…!” I groaned hugely, my eyes struggled to watch.

Sue’s eyes deeply fixed onto Mi, but her hands never stopped caressing over my thigh. Mi tasted over my cock head and sunk her mouth deeper down, taking almost more than half of my cock length in. The suck on my cock would cost my marriage. The look of Mi’s face sucking my cock was priceless. My cock grew swollen hard in no time.

“That’s big…” Sue cooed.

She can’t help but slid her hand towards it and grabbed the base of my hard shaft as Mi’s lovely mouth continued her sucks on it. Mi’s saliva drooled down and wet over Sue’s long slim fingers. Sue began stroking slighter on the base, working almost perfectly with the movement of Mi’s mouth. My head dropped back a little and swallowed hard.

“Here…have a try…” Mi popped out my cock and invited Sue, her throat swallowed a little and her tongue licked across her lips.

Sue closed in and gave a lick onto my oozing cock head with her tongue.

“Taste a little salty…” she commented, but still engulfed over my swollen red cock.

“Mmmnnn…” she let a soft slutty moan as her soft lips locked tightly around my hard shaft and sucked in.

“I told you…you could just do it…” Mi giggled.

She helped bundled Sue’s long hair up so I could better view Sue sucking down my cock.

“Ahhh…” I groaned hugely.

Sue began sucking like a pro, surprised Mi and myself.

“Look at you…sucks in deeper…” Mi urged Sue on.

Sue frown a little as she soaked my cock as deep as she could down her throat before pulled back her mouth.

“Uhhhh….” She gasped a little, my cock completed soaked with her drooling saliva.

“It’s big…gagging me…” Sue swallowed.

My cock jerked hugely.

“Let’s do this together…” Mi grinned.

My heart pounded hard. The girls leaned down together, one on each side and tasted over my hard wet shaft.

“AHHHh…Fucckkk…” my heart skipped, my eyes closed in disbelief.

I could only dream of this. Their mouths tasted and nibbled slowly up my shaft till they stopped over the tip. Their warm wet tongues began lashing and tasting over my sensitive cock head. My head spin and my eyes rolled back in great pleasure.

“Can you take it…?” Mi asked cheekily.

I nodded my head in a daze. She gave a few fast flicked onto my cock head before taking it deep into her mouth. Sue had worked her way down and curiously lapped onto my huge sagging balls.

“Ohh…yeaaa….!” I grunted as I held my head in agony.

Mi gave a few deep sucks down before popping out my wet cock. Sue took over and locked over it, her cheeks sunk in as she pumped her mouth up and down hugely. Mi decided to let Sue have the exclusive rights for my cock. She kneed over my face and presents to me her nicely shaved pinkish cunt. To my surprise, I realized she had a clit ring too.

She spread her cunt lips and fed it to my mouth. My fat tongue pushed thru and tasted her deep. She tasted incredible sweet and warm. Juice was oozing hugely, most to be savored in by my lapping tongue.

“Ohh…yess…” Mi lower her body and her face nearer to me cock.

In a 69 position, Mi was cunt fucking my face and now sharing my cock with Sue. I licked and tongue fucked Mi furiously, her ass jerking and wriggled in huge joy. My hands grabbed over her ass and arched up my face to bury my mouth deep into her sweet hot cunt.

“You are making me so horny…” Mi gasped as she laps her tongue deeply against my hot cock.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Old 12-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

Sue Mi…if you dare? - Part 13

“Want a ride…?” I murmured.

Mi sat up and turned around to face me. Sue was holding on to my slickly wet cock and stroking a little. Mi positioned her soaking cunt over my cock and rubbed a little over her gapping slit.

“No cover…?” I asked.

“Sue said it felt fantastic …” Mi’s eyes grew wide in excitement. So did mine.

I could not think straight either. Mi’s sat down slowly and pushed in my cock.

“Arrrrr….” Both Mi and I groaned hugely.

I arched up my head in huge pleasure. Mi sat down more and my entire cock soaked deep into her wet tight warm cunt. I slammed my head back onto the bed, hands crutching hard. Sue had slowly moved and kneed over my head.

“May I…?” she pled like a little girl.

I grabbed her ass and lowered her already soaking wet cunt onto my mouth. I ate Sue furiously, my tongue lashing in and out, tasting her warm oozing juice down my throat. Sue moaned hugely, her ass wriggling in joy. I too was moaning hard, as Mi slowly pumping her ass up and down, sliding my cock out and in her tight cunt.

The girls just went wild and crazy. Mi was now pumping her ass with increasing pace and strength onto me. I surprised myself to last this long but my cock went numb, painfully hard and wet inside Mi. Sue spasm hard, her groin jerking hugely as my fat tongue lash in and out noisily.

“OH…AHHHH…YEEAAHHH…SOOOO GOOOODD!” Mi went ecstasy.

I felt my ball soaking wet of Mi’s flowing juice. Her ass was slapping hard onto me. It was only till Sue removed her ass away from my mouth that I felt my mouth sore. I swallowed hard, now was able to catch a glance of Mi’s peaky small tits wobbled as she rode wildly.

“Ken…fuck me…” Sue was sitting beside us and pleading.

Mi slowed down her ass and moved off from me. I knee up and pulled Sue onto the bed.

“Get down…” I said and parted her long slim legs.

Without delay, I thrust my cock deep into Sue’s puffy wet cunt.

“OHHHH…!” Sue grabbed her breasts and moaned hugely.

My ass moved like a snake, drawing out my cock slowly and slid in deep into Sue’s clenching tight cunt. I breathed hard, enjoying every thrust in. Mi moved her ass over Sue’s face and fed her cunt onto Sue’s gasping mouth. Mi moaned as she watched my cock slid in and out Sue’s soaking wet cunt. Her one hand reached over Sue’s clitoris and teased it with a finger as my cock thrust its way in and out. I breathed hard, my every thrust into Sue got faster and harder with every single passing second.

“Are you coming…?” Mi looked onto me and asked.

I couldn’t answer her, but I was fucking Sue faster and harder. Mi had her finger flicked onto Sue’s clitoris faster too. Sue was jerking her groin hugely, and grabbing hard onto Mi’s ass. My hands tightened its gripped onto Sue’s ankles, spreading her long legs widely apart as my ass thrust forward wildly.

“Cum on my face…” Mi said.

I looked onto her in doubts and disbelief.

“Give me your cum…” she repeated again, her mouth licked over her lips.

Her words simply pushed me nearer to the edge. My ass thrust forward madly and Sue’s body jerking forward hugely. I felt my cock twitched and cum pushing thru my shaft. Mi’s finger never stopped, her eyes were moving up and down looking over my cock and my face. Her lips apart and ready.

“AGGHHHH…!” I groaned hugely and pulled out my swollen red wet cock.

I jerked it hard and the first huge load of my white thick cum jetted and hit onto Mi’s nose and lips hard.

“Ahhhh…” she was taken back by the forceful cum.

But Mi opened her mouth wider, and she grabbed over my shooting cock. I let her hand took over and arched forward my hips.

“Don’t stop…keep jerking…!” my voice trembled.

Mi jerked fast, and my hot cum jetted out load after load. My eyes struggled to stare at Mi, watching my pouring hot cum soaked over her gasping face and some warmed over her snaking tongue.

“AHHH…FUCKKK!” I jerked my hips hugely.

Mi hands continued jerking and milking my cock till the last few small loads oozed out and dripped over her teasing tongue.

“Mmmnn….” Mi had a big satisfy grin on her cum soaked face.

Her tongue lapping across her lips to taste in my cum as her hands on my cock slowed down. It was an unbelievable sight.

“Yum yum…” she playfully lapped her tongue over my oozing cock head.

I’m not sure if Sue underneath was aware of Mi’s messy face. But Mi finally released my cock and turned towards Sue. I laid flat onto the bed beside them.

“Look at you…What’s…” Sue was a little disgust by Mi’s face.

But Mi leaned down and tried to kiss Sue.

“No…no…Mi…!” Sue screamed and tried to stop Mi from getting close to her.

“Don’t worry…this is man’s juice…” Mi giggled and forced her face onto Sue.

“No…please…!!” Sue begged.

But Mi still had her lips onto Sue’s.

“Mmmmnnn…!” Sue’s eyes widened in disgust as Mi fed my cum into Sue’s mouth.

Sue slapped onto Mi’s back and finally Mi back off.

“See…it doesn’t taste bad right…” Mi laughed.

Sue frown a little as she tasted in some of my fresh cum over her lips. I swear my cock could be hard again.

My story thread
Old 14-05-2011, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Fantastic write up bro TS, reading it is making me have a hardon too!! , Thanks and looking forward to more, cheers ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 14-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
snipdyper is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro you are back !!! Damn nice wei ur story.... keep it up
Old 17-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 17
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Well done TS, please cum some more, my turn to have a super hard on

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 26-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16489 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS,
U surely had me rivetted to Yr thread, started reading a few days ago and finally reach pg 61
Pls cont'd
Old 27-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Flirty_Slut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now I wish I am those female leads in your stories...damn wet underneath...
Shit, going to get my dildo out while waiting for you to continue. Don't keep me waiting for too long..
Old 08-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 16
Chanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to behold

Another good storyteller

<3
Old 08-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 22
IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!

Nice story.
Old 23-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
snipdyper is Cool - loads of Potential

almost 10 years since the 1st post. still love to read the story by bro chickezip. the 1st one always the best
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1