The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

its quite sad to heaR the bad encounter.I've experienced one bad situation when my fren cewek popped the ecstacy pill at the discotheque.As my all my buddy was rather tired so we adjourned back to the hotel juz after midnite.Not realizing that my frens cewek start to tremble n sweating inside the room.Quite chaotic cos first time witnessed someone go on fits.The other cewek plead us to bring back the gal to disco to let her cool down.It seems that loud blaring of music help the cewek to cool down. So lan lan me n my fren have to dance till 4 am.When not dancing we put the gal beside the speaker.I saw the funny side of the situation when my buddy slow dance with the gal with techno music..ekekeke.
Old 21-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

I ever encountered one. After popping one and head shaking and shaking, left to right to left like a medium at the disco, she continued her shaking even in the hotel room. She even on MTV channel just to get the mood going.
Old 21-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently,I have come across a few ceweks,wanting not to spend the night,leaving at 10 or 11 pm.I think they go to the discotheques to meet their girl and boyfriends.Complaining to the mamasan seems to make no difference.Is there any way of stopping this?
Old 21-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexDJ View Post
Hello fellow bros.. below is my humble but rather long FR for my recent trip (19-20 Oct 07) to BT with me buddy. This time round, the trip was alot more ‘interesting’ than before with both good and really bad encounters with ceweks.

0730hrs - Left home, looking forward to cheong BT with my buddy together. My buddy, who’s a frequent visitor to BT for business, had already made prior bookings with both Hotel Utama and his favourite taxi driver respectively. The taxi-driver, is the nicest and very jovial Chinese man I have ever met.

0745hrs - Hopped into a cab and headed for Harbourfront. As I entered CTE, I suddenly remembered and discovered that I had left my passport in my car! Was cursing and swearing at myself silently but still no choice, had to request the taxi driver to turn back to my place and retrieve my passport. Then headed out to Harbourfront again.. sigh, with all the ERP and peak hour charges, my final cab fare was a massive S$26!

0830hrs - Was half an hour late meeting my buddy. Immediately had my breakfast then went to buy the ferry tickets for the 0945hrs ferry (Wavemaster 6).

1000hrs (Indo time) - Reached Batu Ampar. Cleared customs then went straight to the money changer as the rates are much better at the terminal. Then proceeded to get some smokes which is located just at the front of the makan place besides the departure hall (I smoke Pall Mall and it costs only RP6000 for a 20s pack! Sing dollar approx S$0.97) Exchange rate was at 6160 at the money changer in the terminal. My buddy then proceeded to contact his taxi driver and we waited for about 10mins before the good man arrived.

1020hrs (Indo time) - Reached Utama and we checked into our family room

1030hrs - 1200hrs (Indo time) – As it was still early, I went jalan jalan at DC Mall whilst my buddy went to pay his business associates a short visit.

1230hrs (Indo time) - Our kind driver arrived to pick us up for our bak kut teh lunch. We went to this place called Penuin Pagoda (i can't remember if it's 'pagoda' but it's directly opposite Top100 shopping mall). The bak kut teh is, at least to all 3 of us, is THE best we have tried. Lunch costs a total of RP82, 500 (approximately S$13) including drinks.

1330hrs (Indo time) – Immediately after lunch, we proceeded to the joints to pick our girls for our stay. Went to the 1st joint, not bad actually, saw 2 I liked but my buddy couldn’t find any to his liking so we decided to go to the next joint and see how.

1400hrs (Indo time) - Reached this place called SEDONA COUNTRY KTV but Went in to check out the girls and after 'scanning' for about 30secs, popped out this INDO-CHINESE girl, yes INDO-CHINESE and she looked quite young too! So I checked with my buddy if he wanted the girl and he 'offered' her to me if I wanted. So I checked her price with the mamasan and she costs Rp350,000! Mai tu liao, onz! My buddy decided to find another gal in SEDONA as it would be easier if they are from the same joint and best if they are friends. Tania, the Indo-Chinese gal whom I booked, 'pressured' my buddy to take her friend, Indri (not bad looking actually) and with that, he decided to go for Indri. Indri cost my buddy RP320,000.

1500hrs (Indo time) - Reached Utama and we made small casual talk in the room. The girls were quite shy actually as they have never gone on 2M2F (but separate) situations. Indri told me that she had gone on 1M2F and 2M1F before but not 2M2F so she claimed to be embarrassed. But hell, dimmed the lights and shot our first load with our respective gals first then say.. I must admit Tania is quite a looker at 19 yrs of age and Indri too although she looks like she's in her mid 20s.

1545hrs - 1800hrs (Indo time) - Slept through and woke up at 1800hrs. Indri approached me telling me that they'd prefer to go back to their home vicinity for dinner and requested for Rp50,000 each (Tania and herself). We weren’t exactly totally comfortable with the idea ‘cause we paid for booking so to us, its full-time accompaniment from leaving the joint till the next morning. But since it’s just dinner, it’s ok with us and with that we each gave our respective gal RP50K for dinner and told them to be back by 2100hrs Indo time. We had no fear or worries that they might just disappear because their bags and whatever stuff they had were all in our room. The only ‘fear’ was the time of return only.

1830hrs -2030hrs (Indo time) – So we went to the Zhi Cha stall behind Utama and ordered 1 sambal kangkong, 1 Big Head Clams, 1 Fried Onion Eggs, 1 Hot plate tou fu, and 1 fried beehoon for my buddy and 1 mee goreng for meself. On a scale of 10, I'd rate the food a 7 to 7.5. And the total bill rang up a grand total of RP84K (approximately S$13! same as bak kut teh!) with drinks included. Where to find so cheap lah…We sat, drank and talked abit till about 2030hrs before heading back to our rooms as the gals do not (and MUST NOT) have our keys to our room.

2100hrs (Indo time) - The girls were very punctual, that’s speaks volumes in terms of gaining trust and ultimately, the tipping at the end of the booking. So we talked cock abit and watched TV for about 2hrs before our 2nd bonk.

2330hrs (Indo time) - 2nd bonk time! Here's where the situation took a turn for the worse, not with Tania but with Indri. Tania (my girl) had ‘A’ ratings in every department. She was cute and pretty, slim, with 2 tattoos on her shoulder blades and she was a fun person to be with.

Indri, very unfortunately, had an attitude with a capital 'A'. At about 2330hrs, my buddy very politely requested for a 2nd bonk but she said she want to sleep, pulled a long f**k face (I’m sorry bros, even though it’s over, but when I’m writing this FR the recollection of what happened makes my blood boil again). After much persuasion, she ORDERED my buddy to go wash up.. my god, can you believe it!?! Whilst she stripped to her birthday suit and waited for my buddy to come out of the bathroom. When my buddy plonked himself into his bed, Indri conveniently decided to ignore my buddy even though he had done what she wanted. But somehow, she decided to 'get it over and done with' with my buddy; I told my buddy to give her a good f**k then whilst me and Tania were in our own world. I came first and I went to wash-up whilst my buddy was still bonking Indri.

When I came out, I saw Indri and my buddy seated at the coffee table in our room. My buddy had his finger on 01 piece of RP20K, pressed onto the coffee table. I asked him what happened and he told me that Indri wants to leave early so I said good then, don't like her attitude anyway. (But I told Tania that she can stay if she wants to.) My buddy told me that Indri approached him after their bonk and wanted to leave early, mind you it was already like 1+am Indo time and my buddy agreed to let her go but she buay pai seh asked for tips from my buddy. My buddy was still kind enough to offer her Rp40K (2 RP20k notes) despite her poor attitude and service but she wanted more! WTF! RP50K was what she wanted and my buddy relented. He took out RP50K but didn’t hand it to her yet as he wanted her to return the RP40K she was holding in her hand but she refused to and returned only RP20K, telling my buddy that the other RP20K would be for cab fare. When I heard this, my blood pressure immediately shot up.

I told Indri very firmly that we paid money for overnight booking not a few hours, my buddy gave her RP50K for dinner which she DID NOT have it with us (which was fine), her extremely bad attitude and now after the 2nd bonk, wants to leave and still dare to ask for RP70K of tips?? Luckily, I came out of the shower just in time; otherwise she’d have bullied my buddy into giving her RP70K. I told Indri, Rp40K like it or not, is all she’s ever going to get and that she is very lucky that my buddy would want to tip her at all! I also told her that if she ain’t happy with the RP40K, she can leave it on the coffee table (when I reached out to take away the RP40K from her hands but faster than lightning, she kept the RP40K.) Then I told her, “Indri, sekarang, tuka baju and GET OUT!”

Tania was at a loss because I was always smiling and joking with her but the sudden change in me also made her feel pretty scared too. But I reassured her it’s got nothing to do with her and that she’s more than welcomed to stay the night if she wants to but alas, Indri and Tania are good friends and Tania chose to leave with Indri. What luck.

So both Indri and Tania quickly changed and before Tania left, I gave her RP80K as tips and she was so happy but why did I gave her so much? Because she NEVER once breathed the word ‘tip’ to me and moreover, her attitude and service was tip-top so she definitely deserves every cent of the RP80K.

So bros, this is quite an out-of-the-norm FR with both good and bad experiences. I was lucky to have met Tania and unfortunately, her good friend (Indri) which my buddy was a living nightmare. This has got nothing to do with Sedona Country or the mamasan or whatever as it all boiled down to the individual and in this case, Indri.

I will post Tania’s photo here as proof that she’s an Indo-Chinese and you may like to engage her services at the below address too. Trust me, DO NOT TAKE INDRI, for sure total regrets.

SEDONA COUNTRY
Komp. Jpk Blok B No. 26-27
Nagoya Square
Batam, Indonesia

Tel: (0778) 428-022

It is not in my personal interest to be writing FRs about bad ceweks as I only hope to share my experience with fellow bros so that you will not suffer the same fate as me, or rather, my buddy.

Cheers!

Dex

power FR, thanks alot..
Old 21-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
DexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Many thanks to bro v.killers for the advice on how to post pix in here.. Thank you bro!

So here's the pix of Tania and a video of the nightmare from hell, Indri which I secretly took.

View My Video

Have fun bros!

Cheers

Dex
Old 21-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
DexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You know bros, I can't say I'm a seasoned BT cheongster neither am I wet behind the ears but when things become so obvious, it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.. I did thought of complaining to her mamasan but then again, she depends on them for a living too so I reckoned she'd get scolded at most so what's the point? I'd rather do the scolding instead and advise fellow bros on this cewek...
Old 21-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You know bros, I can't say I'm a seasoned BT cheongster neither am I wet behind the ears but when things become so obvious, it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.. I did thought of complaining to her mamasan but then again, she depends on them for a living too so I reckoned she'd get scolded at most so what's the point? I'd rather do the scolding instead and advise fellow bros on this cewek...

thanks for the pics and video, she is pretty.. swee swee lah!
hopefully i have time and can join some seniors to batam for a 2D1N trip...
havent try batam at all.. last visit at least 10 yrs ago
Old 21-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
69fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today 10:36 PM
bro Dex, I absolutely agree with you. sometimes these ceweks needs to be put in thier place when they step out of line. I would have done both - do what you did & complain to mami. You may not get any refund, but I understand the mamis keep a score card of the ceweks, and make deductions if there's complains from the final payout at the end of their contract. This will be a sort of deterrent to behave badly in the future.
Old 22-10-2007, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky1 View Post
Recently,I have come across a few ceweks,wanting not to spend the night,leaving at 10 or 11 pm.I think they go to the discotheques to meet their girl and boyfriends.Complaining to the mamasan seems to make no difference.Is there any way of stopping this?

Some of these joints gals totally have no interest to sextisfy u just wanna get over it soon & 'JABO' after 2 shots.Complaining to mamasan the most they get verbal told off slightly unless we are super regular to the joint things may be different.This kinda situtation can be fruasating i personally encounter a few stupid incident sometime back.

So the best thing to do is just let the gals f*ck off after they get f*ck by us hehe. We wont have a good time making them to stay for the nite if they have no interest to stay on or wanna leave be it to find thier galfriend,meet thier lover go disco pop pills or wanna go out to scratch thier thier ass dig thier nose or whatever etc..It will be worse to see thier F*ck dup face showing u stuck up attidude refuse to service u that kinda shit.

I know many bros will keep thinking we pay for a whole day booking yet they wanna go off 10 pm or so? .We can head out to the disco to hunt for one more fl chick who knows we may have a heavenly time with the new found gem

Afterall we go batam is to relax & have fun.Our time,mood & fun level is more important!

Happy cheonging!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 22-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Take FL better lah, only pay them when she leaves you the next morning ..... so b4 you pay her, she will stick closely to you tight tight, like that goot boh? kekekekekkee

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 22-10-2007, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
or wanna go out to scratch thier thier ass dig thier nose or whatever etc..It will be worse to see thier F*ck dup face showing u stuck up attidude refuse to service u that kinda shit.

Afterall we go batam is to relax & have fun.Our time,mood & fun level is more important!
...how do you think of them scratching ass or digging nose also. ....anyway...I totally agree with you and definitely correct...we don't go Batam to get angry...
Old 22-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

wow bro that sweet will be very soon at BT liao hope that when i am there she there for me.......... heehee

Quote:
Many thanks to bro v.killers for the advice on how to post pix in here.. Thank you bro!

So here's the pix of Tania and a video of the nightmare from hell, Indri which I secretly took.

View My Video

Have fun bros!

Cheers

Dex
Old 22-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Just like to share some experiences and pointers for indon bros who likes to cheong BTM or Balai or pinang.

1. If go in a group, i normally advise bros not to get all the girls from the same joint or KTV. its normally for girls in those joints to form cliques/gang among themselves, so if a brother gets 1 girl from a grp, she will try to influence other bros to get her friends too (as what had happened to Bro Dex's experience) Reason is if any girl has a fark type attitude then at least the problematic one will go back and not all of them.

2. When choosing girls always look for chemistry. Dont think all swee swee ones will be good bonks. Remember if u choose them let them also choose u. If get swee swee one but later give trouble then whats the point. Better go geylang get PRC or viets they also swee swee too
What we want is get GFE and someone to stick to us whole night and make us happy not give us headache etc.

3. Tips are never compulsory and is never necessary if u dont wana give. There is no spoken black and white rule on how much to give a girl. My advice is always to reward the girls for their hard work if they really put effort into pleasing us. There is no need to be so generous to them even when they have serious attitude issues and try to find ways and means to make their work easy. Give only when u deem it is necessay and deserving.

4. There is no need to let the girls go out on their own to eat. When we book the girls to accompany us the whole day, its their obligation to be with us where ever we go. Of course if they wana give excuses to go take baju or buy some barang barang etc, most of these excuses are just bohong only. Of course not saying every girl is BS. More than oftentimes, they are going to meet other friends, or even meet their own BFs to curi ayam. So do not always trust what these girls say. I have seen experiences where girls run out from their booking abangs and come to meet a fellow bro (who happens to be her so called abang) and the bro actually get to bang her for ST FOC while the paying abang thinks she goes to her joint to pick up baju etc. These are common scenes i have seen and be warned your kindness to them may result in such things happening to u.

5. Alway treat the girls kindly, gentlely and yet firm in what you say to them. U need to let them know that if they behave and treat u well, abang will sayang them.

6. If u go to discos and girls request u to buy ubat or whatever other stuff, remember its not an obligation to buy for them. Use your discretion. As a general rule of thumb i always make it known to them no ubat unless she is damm good and i decided to tambar her for another day. The same goes for their pulsa or top up cards. There is no necessity to help them to do top ups.

7. Joints VERSUS FL girl. IMHO FL is the way to go. Whenever i go cheong, i alway go for FL girls. Why?
1. no need to pay taxi commission.
2. Prices varies and you can bargain with the girls. They may give u better rates if she likes u alot and theres mutual chemistry involved.
3. The girls dont rush home like 7-8am next morning. They dont need to return to their working joints like the Joints girls.
4. Pay only when service is given, so u are guarantee (most of the time) of good service because she will only get paid when she renders her dues to u. Joints you pay outfront and all advantage is lost.

The above are just pointers that i share. Bros may or may not agree but they are just guidelines to bros to have an enjoyable trip. Remember at the end of the day we are the paymasters and we must always reap the benefits.

The thing that kills all indon trips are always girl dramas which sucks totally.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy

Last edited by Ronsee; 22-10-2007 at 12:32 PM.
Old 22-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
IMHO FL is the way to go. Whenever i go cheong, i alway go for FL girls. Why?
1. no need to pay taxi commission.
2. Prices varies and you can bargain with the girls. They may give u better rates if she likes u alot and theres mutual chemistry involved.
3. The girls dont rush home like 7-8am next morning. They dont need to return to their working joints like the Joints girls.
4. Pay only when service is given, so u are guarantee (most of the time) of good service because she will only get paid when she renders her dues to u. Joints you pay outfront and all advantage is lost.
Ronsee, I very agree with you .... hehehe
especially point # 3 ... its really a turn-off when the girl tells me "abang, saya mau pulang ..." when she went into the bath room, take shower and get dressed at 7am

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 22-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
Ronsee, I very agree with you .... hehehe
especially point # 3 ... its really a turn-off when the girl tells me "abang, saya mau pulang ..." when she went into the bath room, take shower and get dressed at 7am
dont anyhow agree!!!!!! so when will u agree to bring me go tour batam? kakakakaka
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread