The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
Read my comment to Kangtou, if he provide me the range earlier for me one year, it will be good.

I used to give my ex $1k.. Haha, it is way too much. Now the most I give me new ban gai is usd200.

They practically do nothing at home. They survive so long without our allowances, what make you think they will die if we give them lesser. Also, do not be rude to others la. Shysaint is one if the helpful and friendlier people in the forum.
correct,dont be too soft hearted,learn to understand more about her before u commit a huge sum every month.i always give my wife an impression that my salary is for me and her future and her salary is for herself and her mother side.but something i will give her 2 to 3 hundred for her mother when she go back

but to me 1k for girlfriend is a lot unless bro,u are earning 10k per month
Old 10-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
If you write here one year ago, it will be good for me..

Now I give one Ban gai usd 150 a month. I ask her why she dun work in Vietnam as with my allowances, she have more money, she say work in Vietnam little money. They rather do nothing at home and wait for money to come.

One vn girl tell me in Vietnam, if a guy has no money to take care of the family, people will say is the fault of the wife... She say is their culture..

For guys that think that marrying a vn girl is good due to this, you are wrong, you are the rich foreigner.. Is in their cultures also.. Haha
thats why when i first step into viet soil 7 years ago,all the man is either drinking coffee and read newspaper at roadside or busy seeing girls at cafe.girl are the one who is working even at construction side carrying heavy stuff.

my brother went for the first time to hcmc for hoilday and comment that the guys over there have a lot of free time drinking coffee and laze around doing nothing and the woman was the one who sell stuff at roadside or working
Old 10-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
for this,i beg to differ cos i think i will not give my viet wife or sg wife everything cos i believe man must always have at least your own money at your side without letting her know
i don't mean to show hand. my mom did tell my girlfriend that if she maarird me, she got to hold on to my finance so that i won't "steal eat". but my girlfriend say she don't like to look after money. she will let me take care of everything. but when in need of things, money, i should buy or give.

i am lucky that she is a "250cc honda bike".
Old 10-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Hahaha the amount I guess I just right ... I guess lah .... If got more I give more, slowly keep in the bank of Vietnam ...
yah bro,to grow good interest am i right me too
Old 10-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i don't mean to show hand. my mom did tell my girlfriend that if she maarird me, she got to hold on to my finance so that i won't "steal eat". but my girlfriend say she don't like to look after money. she will let me take care of everything. but when in need of things, money, i should buy or give.

250cc honda bike is difficult to maintain, i will prefer a 125cc one. When i met mine many years ago, she was already a 150cc bike, the max CC allowed on the road in Vietnam then. Now, she is no longer a bike, she is a car now...
Old 10-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
for this,i beg to differ cos i think i will not give my viet wife or sg wife everything cos i believe man must always have at least your own money at your side without letting her know
I share the same sentiments as you. I believe that man should control the finances of the family. I always believe that if my wife controls my finances, her mother will be enjoying while i am working hard. So i better control the finances and let my wife and kids enjoy and leave some for myself.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

wow,YOUR MUM ask her to control your account,this show that they are on good term.that is good but lucky your girl say dont want hahahaha.

my wife more worse that yours,she is a bicycle but good for me lah
Old 10-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i ask my wife why she no ask her sister to work as waitress,she say money little bit and tired.i told her is better than having zero income every month.
when my girlfriend bro finish study in IT field, he can't find any work related to this field for around 3 months. my girlfriend asked him to work temporary as waiter. he replied that since he study so hard already, get the cert and yet work as waiter to serve people, he rather stay home. for this he was kana fark upside down. after 4mths without IT job, he lan lan go work.

Last edited by KangTuo; 10-06-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
250cc honda bike is difficult to maintain, i will prefer a 125cc one. When i met mine many years ago, she was already a 150cc bike, the max CC allowed on the road in Vietnam then. Now, she is no longer a bike, she is a car now...
wow bro singvet,that is good,i also hope one day my wife is a car but at the present is maybe those high end bicycle only,still have to peddle and not step and go
Old 10-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
pai seh... not into bike so i thought 250cc is small liao
anyway my girlfriend is a very simple girl and no much request.
else i won't hold on her for so long. don't mind her past as she is a GEM that i found.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not directing/pointing at u.

Honey moon period is always very sweet.... To see thru someone, u need to stay together for a period of time then each other will realise he or she is not that "good" but tolerance and understanding will keep the marriage lasting.

Personally, I might be the odd ones. I dun believe in distance relationship... where u see each other a few times in a year. How much can I know a ger this way?

I am curious those who is able to give his so called gf 500, 800 or 1000 per month, how much will he contribute to his family in SG. Family as in parents who feed him till he knows how to have gf
Old 10-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow bro singvet,that is good,i also hope one day my wife is a car but at the present is maybe those high end bicycle only,still have to peddle and not step and go
Bicycle is better bro, easy to maintain. Car is difficult to maintain, high expenses leh
Old 10-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
when my girlfriend bro finish study in IT field, he can't find any wirk relatef to this field for around 3 months. my girlfriend asked him to work temporary as waiter. he replied that since he study so hard already, get the cert and yet work as waiter to serve people, he rather stay home. for this he was kana fark upside down. after 4mths without IT job, he lan lan go work.
correct but is also quite true that there pay peanuts for employee so they rather drink more coffee to past time than work for peanuts thats why cafe,eat shop and hotel is everywhere
Old 10-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
pai seh... not into bike so i thought 250cc is small liao
anyway my girlfriend is a very simple girl and no much request.
else i won't hold on her for so long. don't mind her past as she is a GEM that i found.
bro,happy for u
Old 10-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not directing/pointing at u.

Honey moon period is always very sweet.... To see thru someone, u need to stay together for a period of time then each other will realise he or she is not that "good" but tolerance and understanding will keep the marriage lasting.Personally, I might be the odd ones. I dun believe in distance relationship... where u see each other a few times in a year. How much can I know a ger this way?

I am curious those who is able to give his so called gf 500, 800 or 1000 per month, how much will he contribute to his family in SG. Family as in parents who feed him till he knows how to have gf

agree fully on what u comment,very true.Look after your own family is more important than anything cos end of the day,u will always know the last few people who is by your side when u are down is them who will always support u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1