The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
plover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by syt.guy View Post
Is Thai Pegasus Candy used to be known as Nami from ET88?
Yea, some of the babe from ET88 go to thai Pegasus!!
Old 07-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Re: Great Bonks

Old 07-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Old 07-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ilovesoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt.guy View Post
Is Thai Pegasus Candy used to be known as Nami from ET88?
Yes. She's used to be from the old ET88 and she called NaMe.
Old 07-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

There was once a stable also used the same name Thai pegasus for awhile.not sure if it their recarnation.

Missed those days where stable like thaiboy,bonniesan,sexythaiboobs,A1,D'fantasy,2nd home,and many more.
Old 07-09-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kof1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i miss rfr too
Old 07-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
kjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Bee - Siam resort

Tried Bee from Siam resort yesterday, Virgin try with this stable.

Manager and location (dun like the word okt)
Bro one was pretty fast and responsive
Location was discreet but a bit far from mrt
Room was ok but toilet a bit squeezy

Bee
A bit pimply but pleasant enough
Body is petite with small boobs not for boobs lover
Frenching was super!
Very chatty and English is pretty good
Gfe and service is top notch and willing to please

Overall not a bad bonk but maybe would not rtf as too many others to try

PS- I would like to thanks bro cash from PS too.. Enquired bout his girl but due to timing n location I can't make it.
Old 07-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjames View Post
FR on Bee - Siam resort

Tried Bee from Siam resort yesterday, Virgin try with this stable.

Manager and location (dun like the word okt)
Bro one was pretty fast and responsive
Location was discreet but a bit far from mrt
Room was ok but toilet a bit squeezy

Bee
A bit pimply but pleasant enough
Body is petite with small boobs not for boobs lover
Frenching was super!
Very chatty and English is pretty good
Gfe and service is top notch and willing to please

Overall not a bad bonk but maybe would not rtf as too many others to try

PS- I would like to thanks bro cash from PS too.. Enquired bout his girl but due to timing n location I can't make it.
Haha, when I thought operator was the best name for them. You got a even better one.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 07-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
otrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for mimi/Devilhouse

Late FR for Mimi, had her last week.
Location is east , no near by MRTs.

Fair babe with smooth skin, tight body
only if the ass were bigger, would be puuurrrfect.

Boobs are well made perfect shape, nice to grab ,you know like giant peaches hanging on the tree for you to savior

Mimi is the obedient type, had one of the longest foreplay, maybe over 15mins. all the fondling, teasing kissing/paint till your tounge cramp.

we bonk for more than 35mins nonstop, and was super tired after that but siok. no 2nd round for me after that
Old 07-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Old stable reborn or new stable is for us to try and find out. Senior chiongster should be able to guess is new or old stable by the way they post and their operation method.
Indeed Bro Naka btw I still prefer okt Bro Linus at LB .... most of the time you get what you see in the photo

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 07-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Just had a rather unpleasant incident with Siam Resort:

Wanted to book Eve tonight so messaged the OKT a few times with repeated reminder (4 times, to be precise) that my target is Eve. Got confirmation and went to the room as instructed. When the door opened the girl looked totally different, and not my type at all.

I was thinking "shit, this is either fake picture or switch and bait". However, since I almost never reject as I feel it's not very fair to the girl, I just proceeded with the session but left as an unhappy man.

Later it turned out that OKT messed it up and sent me to a girl in another stable of him. And he accused me of not confronting him directly when seeing the girl look different from the pic.

So the moral of the story: when you see the girl doesn't look like pic, don't hesitate and just walk away. Don't feel soft-hearted and take the girl anyhow.

This OKT seems to be very absent-minded so need to be extra careful while booking with him. I don't know what could make him heed my emphasis if 4 times of reminder is still not enough.

P.S After some bargaining OKT did give me $20 discount. But I still feel I overpaid because I went to a session that I didn't want at all. Will not make this kind of mistake again.
Old 08-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Great Bonks

FR for Jenna (PacificStars)

I booked Jenna because I couldn't get either of the girls I wanted. Not that Jenna looked bad in the pictures, she looked quite nice but not my usual type - actually perhaps too pretty. But mainly because of the lack of FR's. But in the end, she was the only choice, so I went ahead, and I was not disappointed. Actually, I was in for a real treat!

First impression was very good. Really pretty girl, and very friendly and easy to connect with. She got me a drink of water also, which I think is good service.

Once in the room, we undressed and went to the shower. Jenna has an almost perfect body in my eyes, slim but curvy and smooth skin. B cup breasts that feel natural and very soft, and a meaty but firm round ass. She thinks her boobs are too small and her ass too big, but to me they are just the right size! After she cleaned me up, she started giving me a great BBBJ in the shower. Nice!

After drying myself I went back to the bed and waited for her to finish. When she came back, she continued giving me BBBJ, and after a while I couldn't keep my hands off of her, and started kissing her and touching her. Her breasts are great to suck and she really enjoys it. But the surprise was when I put my finger on her clit. She started shaking her body with every little touch, and soon her juices started coming out. Wow! Never tried a girl that got wet so quickly. This really turned me on and I turned her over and started painting and fingering her, which really seemed to get her off.

I have pretty sizeable equipment, but she was so wet that no lube was needed, which is rare for me. I fucked her hard in missionary and her reaction was so horny that I decided to just finish like that.

We held each other for a while and cooled down. After cleaning up, she gave me a nice massage, and slowly we started getting busy again. This time I asked her to ride me, then I spooned her, and finally I finished off by fucking her hard in doggy, enjoying her great ass. Watching myself fucking this sexy girl in the mirrors on the wardrobe just made it even more sexy!

Fantastic girl with plenty of GFE, very horny, great sex, great body. What more can you ask for? I easily came twice within less than an hour, which I normally can't.

Excellent excellent location and a nice big clean room and shower.

OKT responsive and friendly.

Verdict: 5 out of 5 (Best). RTF: Definitely!
Old 08-09-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Nesta > LB

Face > Look more like extreme left picture.
Mid age normal looking lady.Still acceptable look.

Skin Tone > Slight tan.

Boobs > Man made big D cup.Still soft to squueze.

Body > Slim kind.Short petite size with slight tummy / big boob and big ass.
Wear her sexy lingerie to open the door.See liao bua tahan.

Frenching >Can do and will initiate.

BBBJ> Not bad skill.Good suction can deep throat.

Painting/fingering >Paint till she moan so loud and cum.
She definitely enjoyed it while i paint her pussy and her moan keep me going on.
Turbo finger together her wet wet pussy.

FJ >Did 2 fantastic FJ shot within 1 hour.
Cowgirl only for awhile and she get me to pump her.
Leg flexible so can pattern while missionary.
2nd shot still think i can't make it but seeing her so song after my paint job make my cock hard so fast.

Friendly & good attitude.
Can speaks some English.
Cosmetic salesgirl.
No RTF i think as aiming others
OKT > And her room aircon is spoilt!

ejazz
bro, does she wear braces?
Old 08-09-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up...

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 08-09-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
fishme82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just had May from Emma

OMG the reviews are real. First time trying this stable. Had no issues with OKT. response was quick and v patient. Perhaps maybe cos I tried during "off peak" hours? Anyway..

Location: fairly central, big room. air con not the coldest but acceptable. shared toilet
Looks: 8.5/10. confirm SYT, fair, damn smooth skin. when she lets down her hair it was like woah! steam liao!
Body: 9/10. slim and tall ~1.62m. no fats at all. model quality, skin tight and smooth. pussy nice and trimmed
Boobs: B with small nipples, not like runway airport as pple say and definitely can cup her breast nicely with ur hands. light brown nips, not the dark kind like those minah gals. Think cos she is fair to begin with. Breast are totally like SYT gals, au de natural, firm and supple.
Catbath: takes initiative, was too sensitive for me but others may like
BBBJ: din try
FJ: confirm tight like SYT!

Overall great bonk. Looks def above average, confirm SYT. one of the best around. for bros who love bonking good looking SYT, tall, slim and fair gals I highly recommend. I believe she has many RTFs and not surprisingly so maybe choose the off peak hours to chiong. Enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1