The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H7R11 Carol and H22R19 Niki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
After going thru 2FRs of the above girls, a common thing mine 2 brothers. They are ladies with mood swings, you had caught her in the wrong time but it is not your fault.

And somehow you guys might have touch on their nerve, the ultimate of all is Internet. They proceed with cautious because afraid to see their markings here, what cannot control scare the shits out of them.
whatever it is...all women have mood swings....but as service providers taking it out at the customers is not ethical.
but that said, it is $50....so give them the benefit of the doubt.

I always don't mentioned the word internet to WLs or FLs.
That night I met cookie (1st time)....she asked me how i got to know her name since i told her "u r cookie, right?"...she nodded.
i told her is my friend recommend.
i expected her to stop at that...but she continues to probe deep.
Cookie : "your friend? how does he look like?"
Me : "oh....he is fat"
Cookie : "how old is he?"
Me : "about 40....wear specs...."
Cookie : "no idea who u r talking about...." it appears she do some serious "recalling" too.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 08-07-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
whatever it is...all women have mood swings....but as service providers taking it out at the customers is not ethical.
but that said, it is $50....so give them the benefit of the doubt.

I always don't mentioned the word internet to WLs or FLs.
That night I met cookie (1st time)....she asked me how i got to know her name since i told her "u r cookie, right?"...she nodded.
i told her is my friend recommend.
i expected her to stop at that...but she continues to probe deep.Cookie : "your friend? how does he look like?"
Me : "oh....he is fat"
Cookie : "how old is he?"
Me : "about 40....wear specs...."
Cookie : "no idea who u r talking about...." it appears she do some serious "recalling" too.
------------------------

Mine brother! So u notice? Cookie is sharp she don't believe you, no sir. It is not our faults, in fact no body to blame for accessing this website.

I pretty much think all girls has form profiles of us, i think like them in certain extents. Yvonne is one good reason not to take her service, she is stupid to done only rough and, uncles which ask for raw sex. What the cannot shoot out with cap shits, like i wrote here on H16 Carol.

"Be a gentleman, caps on don't say don't want."

Fuck u Carol! You are pissing and con uncles' hard earn money.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking from the reporter

Greetings mine friends, mine brother jacky43 told me which made mine blood boiled. The girls has profiles of many brothers, so they want war? Then i give it to them. Their profile only one, nothing more.

Simple minded Malaysian hookers, trying to act knows how, thinking that customers in this country are scary cats. A bit of tick off he walk away, she believe she had won. Hell no! Far from over, not that i could help it.

Friends and country man, your weapon is here i pity those who did not access us. I cannot help them, those could even if you do not wish to make known. Fine i respect you, no bones about it.

Continue to post whatever, whichever fancy your thoughts. This is the gen of internet, a ultimate reason for that would be knowledge based. I may be correct that Dr Amy Khor receive feedbacks over here, never let the girls scare the pants off you. You took it off over there for a reason, that is after paying her you had sex with her.

PS The dark knight rises
Old 08-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BCYA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
welcome to PT.Bro,you should try cookie,beautiful twin peak n all natural n big.
Yea.. Will try Hope can find her the next time.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Oh yeah i have tried SUPER just once , will never forget her..
Yes super is really err...super? shes a nice girl...hope she has retired and leading a less complicated life. I also remember Queen Jac (also of H7) many years back. I think she is still the no.1 all time chiobu at PT, in my opinion...
Old 08-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

isn't that the miss attitude??
No bro Xue Er is ok (i visited her 2 or 3 times) ...i believe the other bro could be referring to Ada of room9... she is notorious for her attitude. But her figure is fantastic. ..
Old 09-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

after reading all the fr here, i tink i will go there myself to check out myself..gonna go straight there at 11am to find either ann or cookie..hope i'm lucky
Old 09-07-2012, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BCYA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
after reading all the fr here, i tink i will go there myself to check out myself..gonna go straight there at 11am to find either ann or cookie..hope i'm lucky
Bro, they only start work around 130 - 2 pm.. 11 am is too early..
Old 09-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Not really, some houses open at 11:00 - 11:30 am. Some of the WLs come also around that time.

H02R02 Maggie, H02R03 Sally, H02R05 Mun Mun, H07R06 Joyce, H072FR01 Ann and H22R20 Michelle to name a few. Keeping in mind though that these are not fixed because WLs tend to be their own bosses and may not come to work without any hint whatsoever. So please do not be disappointed and always have a "Plan B".

Hope this helps, and have a good week ahead.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCYA View Post
Bro, they only start work around 130 - 2 pm.. 11 am is too early..
Old 09-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wapiangeh...this nikki so jiat lat ah....

when i reach the main door, i turn back to see.. and saw her looking at me...she was caught by surprise and quickly look down.. then slowly close her door....waa...hehe...
Ha ha....bro, looks like Carol has "gan qing" for you leh!
Old 09-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Not really, some houses open at 11:00 - 11:30 am. Some of the WLs come also around that time.

H02R02 Maggie, H02R03 Sally, H02R05 Mun Mun, H07R06 Joyce, H072FR01 Ann and H22R20 Michelle to name a few. Keeping in mind though that these are not fixed because WLs tend to be their own bosses and may not come to work without any hint whatsoever. So please do not be disappointed and always have a "Plan B".

Hope this helps, and have a good week ahead.

Cheers.
Plan "B" is to wait or bonk other WL's but B4 u bonk always buy a Redbull Bottle from the shop coz "redbull give you wings"
Old 09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
h7carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Ha ha....bro, looks like Carol has "gan qing" for you leh!
hehe...ya... a lot....
i paid for her piano ma...kang qing... u also can get...
but i think u only interested in cookie's piano...
pay a bit more , tell her 2 session confirm she open door big big for u, then back to 50 again..
for her boobs...shoik!! reminds me of qq.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Wink H10R12 Kico $50

Now i got her name, i pretty much think Kico resembles CNA girl Andrea Chow. Being searching for Andrea name 4some times, ha-ha! Probably many of her clients think too, that is howcome i desire her part Jap and heavy makeup.

I repost mine FR, now you get the full wording.

1 January 2012, Sunday btw 230 pm to 250 pm

No doubt Miss Kico/ Yenx2 is prettier than PRC girls. She got bookings because her HP was ringing twice during sessions. I will give reviews as follows.

Her smooth skin plus facial tone is beautifully. She cheeky turned mine face away, told me not to look at her so much. I was charmed by her beauty, so 9/ 10 for it. She happen to hang a chain around her waist, I notice she is plumb around the backside. Her breasts are perky, not hard in fact, nothing interesting. (This is 6/ 10 with nothing more).

I was aroused during washing; she was so gentle washing my dick and ass, while looking at her pretty face. Then she asked about the complaints, which I am clueless. She said FRs of her with raw BJ, I am not too sure. Somehow she does not believe me, this is where I saw her turned stone cold.

Don’t get me wrong, she was still warm but from a distance. I think at certain angle, she resembles CNA newsreader Andrea Chow. That point of time, GF I could not allow her more than 6/ 10.

Interesting stunts she throws in, I think she and ex Violet were from the same school. I got comfortable on bed; she kissed mine chests with few HJ. Then I frenched her, Kico locked lips with me fast then she move away. Light kisses I would say. 6/ 10 nothing more, but it is her BJ that has a class of its own.

Before she caps me, she remained me she had to put CD during BJ, so I figure she would wish that I post it here. Ok! She blew hard, however her CFM looks scare the shits out of me. She was fierce like a tigress eating her prey. Next, she ask me to stand up, she blew me harder while I was standing on her bed. Followed by AR I said no.

Kico’s slept down; I set on her chest while she blew me away. Violet style, but Kico is prettier than her, actually my dick got even harder while watching her heavy Andrea makeup. A 9/ 10 for BJ.

Finally, I took her missionary she moaned sexy; still the fierce CFM looks scare me. Out of nowhere, she asks Jolene and Cookie’s FR. I refused to answer, ramp her harder got the Paik sounds. I found her pussy rather tight, she held me only a bit and frenched. Less than 8 minute I done with her.

I had to pass her an 8/ 10, I do enjoy her pussy but she lacks certain things. Which I do not know how to write it down, maybe she could do away her mechanical ways? Anyway, she was thinking of her next client, sure enough after I walk out. A young brother walk in, he called out her name. “Are you Kico?”

I kept thinking of her, probably will RTF this year. I must have being charmed by her beauty; a good thing is non constant. I ask about her leaves, she said not sure probably afraid I record it down.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H10R12 Kico $50

Quote:

Simple minded Malaysian hookers, trying to act knows how, thinking that customers in this country are scary cats. A bit of tick off he walk away, she believe she had won. Hell no! Far from over, not that i could help it.
It is 2 ways.
If those Msian hookers think I'm a naive cheongster, then they are wrong.
I had fucked many hookers before n I treat them....as hookers...nothing more.
I try to be nice to them of course I expect some reciprocation.
If none, I just find others.
The reason I look for PT hookerss...I find it provides me the budget bonk.
The reason why we post FRs here...is to share.....

Of course....please don't think those hookers are simple minded.
They are far from it.....dun try to play the KC game with them or try to mind-control them. You stand to lose coz they are more street smart after eating n blowing so many cocks in their lifetime.

Quote:
Now i got her name, i pretty much think Kico resembles CNA girl Andrea Chow. Being searching for Andrea name 4some times, ha-ha! Probably many of her clients think too, that is howcome i desire her part Jap and heavy makeup.
Andrea Chow???
I tot Kico looks a bit like that taiwan chick Vivian Hsu Rouxuan.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 10-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Now that is a very good game plan!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Plan "B" is to wait or bonk other WL's but B4 u bonk always buy a Redbull Bottle from the shop coz "redbull give you wings"

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1