The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 10-12-2009, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
The MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

a very disappointing result for us again.
let just forget about winning something this season and aim for a top 4 finish.

We Only Live Once,So Enjoy To The Fullest
Old 10-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wondered why Rafa didn't deploy Lucas in this match??? Was it that Rafa wanted to prove that with or without Lucas, we still would lose
Old 10-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
I wondered why Rafa didn't deploy Lucas in this match??? Was it that Rafa wanted to prove that with or without Lucas, we still would lose
Lucas very important player in Rafa's plans. so must rest him for next game against Arsenal
Old 10-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

according to reports in media....

negative:
-another late late goal... we had conceded 3 late goals in CL (2 vs Lyon)
-2 CBs played badly

positive:
-torres came oon as a sub and played well
-aquilani came thru 70 min, showed some nice passes and touches
-pacheco impressed during his 10-20 min sub appearance
-darby decent game till losed his man which led to 2nd goal

let's move on....
Old 10-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
according to reports in media....

negative:
-another late late goal... we had conceded 3 late goals in CL (2 vs Lyon)
-2 CBs played badly

positive:
-torres came oon as a sub and played well
-aquilani came thru 70 min, showed some nice passes and touches
-pacheco impressed during his 10-20 min sub appearance
-darby decent game till losed his man which led to 2nd goal

let's move on....
Bro I didn't watch the match but I caught the Lyon match - it would be wrong to blame it on late goals. It seems we had lost control of the match by the time which is really more worrying. And to do so at home is truly disappointing.

As you said, let's move on with a fresh mentality in the league and the remaining cups.

Don't forget, Yossi has been scoring goals and playing well too
Old 12-12-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

ppl r creating alot of rumours & tensions in The Reds' camp.

Javier Mascherano hasn't commit himself 2 a further contract extension
Mascherano coy over Liverpool contract extension - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

Graeme Souness fears Liverpool downward spiral
Graeme Souness fears for Liverpool downward spiral - UEFA Champions League - ESPN Soccernet

Rafa Benitez hits back at critics
Rafa Benitez hits back at critics, slams Jurgen Klinsmann - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

It's so easy 4 ppl like jurgen klinsmann & graeme souness 2 talk rubbish abt Rafa's situation now.
Maybe they were trying 2 get him out of the HOT seat @ Anfield,so tat they k take his place.
Like wat Rafa said,both klinsmann & souness hv fantastic records as managers. They hv not won any major hounors as managers themselve.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good times ahead!!!!

Just a loss to Arsenal will make sure that Rafa Panteez gets out of the hot seat. I guess his ass is already burning.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
ppl r creating alot of rumours & tensions in The Reds' camp.

Like wat Rafa said,both klinsmann & souness hv fantastic records as managers. They hv not won any major hounors as managers themselve.
The media really. The Mascher report is really hoo-ha about nothing.

Did Klinsmann say anything? I thought he was quite diplomatic since being caught in the floodlights.

Souness won us the FA Cup but of course you were talking about major honours heheheh.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

Re: Good times ahead!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirambi View Post
Just a loss to Arsenal will make sure that Rafa Panteez gets out of the hot seat. I guess his ass is already burning.
rafas' ass is so big, thhat it cud serve barbeques for all the gay supporters here
Old 13-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

The results earlier should do us just about right - Chelsea & Man City both drawing..

BUT, We must WIN tmw to take advantage of this situation if not it will just count for nothing again
Old 13-12-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

manc drop pts away against Bolton with a 3 - 3 draw. 2 pts drop.
Report: Bolton Wanderers vs Manchester City - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

spurs lost 0 - 1 @ home 2 Wolver.3 pts drop .... @ home.
Report: Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

good chance 2 do catching up .....
Old 13-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Looks like its a week of upsets. so Liverpool just might get thro and
Gays, you have to wait for somemore time for Rafasss Barbeque.
Old 14-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

match just about to start.
this should be our strongest squad on the field with both Gerrard and Torres starting...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 14-12-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

All Gays, Your barbeque is safe

The day of upsets didnt work for Sunday ... Looks like Glen Johnson is so interested in Rafasss that he deflected towards his own goal, and wat to say abt Arshavins brilliance. All Gays, your Rafass Barbeque party will be inaugurated by none other than the Cheat Xabi...... . you liverpool Gays are one lucky fellaws. Big Ass of Rafasss coming ur way.. njoy.........
Old 14-12-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

another defeat... expect to see more anti-rafa fans coming here to call for his head....

but the team performance is much, much better... i strongly believe tat we are getting back on track with our first team playing... just too bad tat we can take advantage of other teams losing points this weekend..

but lady luck is still not with us... only the referee knew why tat gallas tackle on gerrard was not a penalty (i believe he would say tat gerrard was losing control of the ball at tat moment, which i think it's bullshit!!)... and oso tat unfortunate own goal by johnson...

glad to see no new injuries (except macherano who took a knock), and aquilani and torres getting back to full fitness..

hopefully we are getting over our nightmare of injuries and string of bad lucks...

~YNWA~

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1