The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 20
sitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/sha-sha-massage/
This Sha Sha?
She bears quite strong resemblance to local influencer / celebrity Silver Ang
Overall nothing bad but not spectacular either

As for Chun Xia, it looks like head superimposed onto body. Normally that’s a big flag so maybe don’t bother
Oh ok...so far only see 1 or 2 review...
Think i will skip..thanks!!!
Old 10-08-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Vivi who starts work today, https://sglonelyguy-5.com/vi-vi-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10. 气质美, 古典美 will be how I describe her. She was wearing a sexy half shoulder black dress with her hair bun up like SIA girl.

Sensual: 8/10. Starts off with simple massage, then asked me to help her undress (top only) then begin sensual next. Zhut zhut need tips which maybe a turnoff for some. Hopefully this will change in future.

Body: Semi nude throughout, but can roam everywhere.

She said she used to work in 福田 678 健康生活中心. Becos she used to be a premium girl receiving large tips, I feel she may kinda expect tips from customers to provide more services. Overall, I really enjoyed my massage and will RTM. But I will just ask her to skip into sensual massage since she has experience working in spa and probably have lots of tricks up her sleeve. Photos discount 15% (can skip the first 3 PS photos) but she is still very pretty with eyes that know how to smile at you. A good conversationalist with very pleasant voice.

Last edited by sexnoob; 10-08-2021 at 11:23 PM.
Old 11-08-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chnlu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
Is it because her lips look like OMM?
Can someone pm me OMM’s contact? TIA
Old 11-08-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/mu-yan-massage/

This lady looks new... is she here before?
Was An Ran and Bella before that.

You know what to do.
Old 11-08-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

You know what to do.
Image and name overhaul to start with a clean slate and sneakily up her rate to $120 offering the same services. Well done indeed.
Old 11-08-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You know what to do.
Ya wtf right!!... up her price some more! The biggest issue I have with her is her constant phone use. Damn turn off. Visited her only once before last year and never again.

She's been here for so many years now, is she PR?
Old 11-08-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya wtf right!!... up her price some more! The biggest issue I have with her is her constant phone use. Damn turn off. Visited her only once before last year and never again.

She's been here for so many years now, is she PR?
Same for me, visited once then never visit again, no chemistry at all hahah..
Old 11-08-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Same for me, visited once then never visit again, no chemistry at all hahah..
Visited her I think 2 years ago. Very pretty lady though but sadly nothing much more than that. Should be having a bf to support her long time so she can just work if she want.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Visited her I think 2 years ago. Very pretty lady though but sadly nothing much more than that. Should be having a bf to support her long time so she can just work if she want.
I remembered she said she have sensitive nipples, ask just grab her boobies do not play with her nipples..
Old 11-08-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Haha.. Didn't know everybody's experience is so similar. Same! I visited her only once and she was distracted. Massage was so so. And she was using her breath for the "catbath" instead of tongue. I was v puzzled of what she was trying to do. Haha.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:

You know what to do.
Nice, planning for a visit in the coming days haha,
dodge a bullet man!

Thank You
Old 11-08-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

An Ran probably didn't expect her bubble to burst so soon with the revamp lol

Yeah, she has been here for over two years. With a powerful backer, extending her stint by two years each time shouldn't be too difficult.

Quote:
Met Bella earlier today. Same building as Angel.

Physical wise: easily passed my standards. She exudes the refreshing, sunshine gal feel. Looks like a slightly overage student at the various educational institutes in the area. Could also pass off as those models in skincare ads with her milky smooth skin. Boobs are probably a small C or big B, though a bit sagging. Slim and average female height.

Attitude: Friendly and chatty, a bit of the joker vibe. The turn-off is too much phone usage.
For reference, my short FR on her from mid-2019 when she first came.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 11-08-2021 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
MR for Vivi who starts work today, https://sglonelyguy-5.com/vi-vi-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10. 气质美, 古典美 will be how I describe her. She was wearing a sexy half shoulder black dress with her hair
Sensual: 8/10. Starts off with simple massage, then asked me to help her undress (top only) then begin sensual next. Zhut zhut need tips which maybe a turnoff for some
Nice Mr,look like will be next big thing
Old 11-08-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2104 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/sha-sha-massage/
This Sha Sha?
She bears quite strong resemblance to local influencer / celebrity Silver Ang
Overall nothing bad but not spectacular either

As for Chun Xia, it looks like head superimposed onto body. Normally that’s a big flag so maybe don’t bother
Sha Sha's services are better than many MLs in SLG. At least her pics are very close to actual person unlike other MLs who PS until more than 5 yrs younger.

Chun Xia i think was called Angela previously. Any bro visited Angela before?
Old 11-08-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Short MR for these 2 ladies.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zu-er-massage/

Very green, not much experience. Restrictive in roaming, not accommodating. Basically the whole experience was below average, worst than pure vanillas. Couldnt wait to end once sensual started. Looks wise ok, still can accept.

RTM no.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-xiao-xi/

PS is too much. Real person looks old, maybe closer to 40. The teeth you see in the smiles is all PS. Was very disappointed with her looks. Gave the People's Park Centre old massage auntie vibes, which I always avoid, so based on this its definitely RTM No. For older MLs, like 7P or Jessica their vibes are just on a different level.

To be fair, her massage is good and trained. If she was doing pure massage in health centres can definitely consider. But looks and feel play a big part for me hence I wont return to this lady.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1