The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-09-2016, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone tried Sep from LAX is she mickey from previous ET88
Old 08-09-2016, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
kjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
Haha, when I thought operator was the best name for them. You got a even better one.
Hehe, was thinking why not since they are "managing" ppl.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peek View Post
bro, does she wear braces?

I think NO
Old 08-09-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamresort View Post
i was the 1 who told you it was not the right girl immediately
Not immediately, but 15 minutes into the session. But you don't expect either me or the girl checking our mobiles while in mission, right?

"If you are unhappy in the first place after you know it was a different girl you would not have proceeded with the booking and go ahead with it. "
Actually I would proceed as I feel rejection would be unfair to the girl. OKT should be punished, not the girl. But now I know next time I should just walk away in this kind of scenario.

Well, for sure the girl was not a "fat pig" but definitely not my type. Also I did only 1 shot instead of the normal 2.

"I think you should be fair to me saying you wanted a $60 dollars discount initailly and i did not approve of that Bro Gesch."
Yes because after messing up the session by negligence I feel that OKT doesn't deserve to be paid his share of $60. Therefore he should own up his mistake and forgo his share for this session.

Last edited by Gesch; 08-09-2016 at 08:43 AM.
Old 08-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShotMan View Post
I really don't know how to ensure that the FRs are real without bros knowing exactly who one another are in real life.
Same sentiment, especially when the OKTs are also smart enough to use clone accounts to post FRs. Personally, I've been sticking with a regular stable for 2 years+ and unless I've met a superbly good one, I wouldn't bother posting FRs, even for those average ones. In between, I do patronize other stables and so far, only ET88's standard are comparable. The rest are shi*tty IMO.

This FR, a perfect example of fake FRs. No posting until today.

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.p...postcount=9802
Old 08-09-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yamete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Without a proven track record, it is a good idea to take new cheongsters with a pinch of salt, but I dare say there are alot of long time lurkers (such as myself) who may decide to create an account one day because they had just bonked somebody they thought was worthy of an FR.

If not, how do cheongsters such as myself get out of moderation? Very hard leh liddat, nobody believes us and thinks we are a clone.

Hopefully I didn't come off as too confrontational, but I'll say that I totally understand where you coming from bro, its just that not all accounts under moderation that post FRs are fakers or clones.

Hope you have a great day!
Old 08-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj_dragon View Post
FR for Emma Grace

Last minute just ask the OKT if he has any available ladies. Since only Grace was available, I decided to commando her even without any FR. So here's my commando contribution. Please up me if you appreciate this or pity me. Hahah..

First of all, props to the Emma OKT. Responsive, reasonable and very service oriented. Definitely up there with my tried and tested stables such as Ruk, Airangels, DH and Emma. Disclaimer: Good OKT says nothing about quality of the FL.

Back to my FR of Grace..

Says "Elegant OL lady" but she looks really more like poly/ITE girl. Looks young and quite plain. In summary, she's not your commando slutty kind of FL but more of your inexperience poly/ITE gf that was your first fuck. Service wise she tries... but definitely can tell she's very inexperienced in this field.

Face: 6/10; young and pleasant
Body: 8/10; very very slight tummy but other than that, no stretch marks and every thing else checks out well. plus point to trimmed neat pubic hair.
Painting: NA; didn't try since not interested in her looks
Boobs: Full natural C cup...
boobs are fake, i can feel its hardness and under both boobs there are small thin scars. easily seen when shes lying on her back...

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 08-09-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
chocguy235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just had Ibis from PS. She's consistent with the reviews, great GFE and amazing frenching. She said she had never done Nuru before so i ended up showing her and she did a good job. She's very enthusiastic and very tactile so that's great for Nuru.

Her FJ was also amazing, she really screams and looked like she had an orgasm as she was shaking and shuddering by the end! All in all, you can't go wrong.

No surprise it's so hard get a booking.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

Viola from LB
bloody hell you guys keeping the good stuff to yourself
lucky uncle decide to try her and alli can say is die die must try

solid bbbj and fj.
body is 100/100 with all natural 36c. slim and fair too!
looks wise, model grade with a very sharp nose.
photo don't do her justice at all.

only downside is no frenching. but she's probably the best one out there at the current moment imho.
Old 08-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no frenching huh... what a waste. There is a FR on the website that said that she french non stop... she looks really gd..,

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
Viola from LB
bloody hell you guys keeping the good stuff to yourself
lucky uncle decide to try her and alli can say is die die must try

solid bbbj and fj.
body is 100/100 with all natural 36c. slim and fair too!
looks wise, model grade with a very sharp nose.
photo don't do her justice at all.

only downside is no frenching. but she's probably the best one out there at the current moment imho.
Old 08-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 9
braxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Candy from thaipegasus
Okt is ok.
Location is easy to find. But the room is too small and no towel available. She's using paper towels to dry you. Lol.
As for candy, photo is accurate. Slim and pretty. I didn't enjoy much as it seems we did not have chemistry. No frenching so I lost interest. She said because of her braces so no kissing.

Looks 8/10
Body 7/10 big tattoo in belly.
Bj 5/10
Deed 5/10 most is my fault because I was too tired. And because I lost interest.

If you are ok with no frenching then she is ok. Just not my day. If you know her before as Name then you might get better service from her. We just didnt click.
Old 08-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Had a good session with Anny from AA and this is not the first time she came here before 2 years ago with another stable.

Bro which had tried her know how sweet she is.

Overall: we did 1 cum in face and cum in mouth.

Anny is very pretty and adorable gal
She is very chatty and can speak simple English but nothing to worries off can use google translate.
she treated me like her ex.

Kissing and frenching - is a big WOW factor
As for her boob. I must say is not for boobs lover
Definitely is Bigger than A

High chemistry with her through the session

Anny Service is really good and customer service focus type .

Will I book again : yes yes yes

Will I recommend anny : yes

Will I come back to the stable again: of cos Yes..

Cof buddy fall in please

Thanks for being patient reading my short FR
Old 08-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
boobs are fake, i can feel its hardness and under both boobs there are small thin scars. easily seen when shes lying on her back...
Very obvious boobs plastic surgery scars.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamete View Post
Without a proven track record, it is a good idea to take new cheongsters with a pinch of salt, but I dare say there are alot of long time lurkers (such as myself) who may decide to create an account one day because they had just bonked somebody they thought was worthy of an FR.

If not, how do cheongsters such as myself get out of moderation? Very hard leh liddat, nobody believes us and thinks we are a clone.

Hopefully I didn't come off as too confrontational, but I'll say that I totally understand where you coming from bro, its just that not all accounts under moderation that post FRs are fakers or clones.

Hope you have a great day!
There's nothing wrong to create a new account. I myself did that as I can't post under my real account anymore due to some very silly mistakes I've made. That account is still valid and with even higher reputation power than this one.

What I'm trying to say is definitely based on my own experience. I always take FR with a pinch of salt as even if it's the truth, 1 man's meat can be another man's poison. But what always made me feel a FR is fake, is how the way that FR end with all the "please take good care of this girl", "She's a gem", "buy some food for her if you can", blah blah blah... All the irrelevant requests or comments. And we always have to ask ourselves, why the write want to do this? Simple minded person like me with simple logic will tell me this lady most likely didn't have enough customers, OKT lazy to buy food for her, etc etc. And with the words coming out from the OKT, how true can you expect?

The stable that I frequent, if there's a need, the OKT will asked me outright when confirming the appt, if I'm able to help him to pack some food for the lady. Now that's what I call genuine. If every customer buy food for the lady, I think some Ang Pai would look like a pig by day 3.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeradoRazor View Post
There's nothing wrong to create a new account. I myself did that as I can't post under my real account anymore due to some very silly mistakes I've made. That account is still valid and with even higher reputation power than this one.

What I'm trying to say is definitely based on my own experience. I always take FR with a pinch of salt as even if it's the truth, 1 man's meat can be another man's poison. But what always made me feel a FR is fake, is how the way that FR end with all the "please take good care of this girl", "She's a gem", "buy some food for her if you can", blah blah blah... All the irrelevant requests or comments. And we always have to ask ourselves, why the write want to do this? Simple minded person like me with simple logic will tell me this lady most likely didn't have enough customers, OKT lazy to buy food for her, etc etc. And with the words coming out from the OKT, how true can you expect?

The stable that I frequent, if there's a need, the OKT will asked me outright when confirming the appt, if I'm able to help him to pack some food for the lady. Now that's what I call genuine. If every customer buy food for the lady, I think some Ang Pai would look like a pig by day 3.
Agree with what you say bro. but i also do believe there is genuine FR just have to do more research.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1