The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 09-09-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you bro ! Go check out Emma stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland View Post
Hi my good bro, very interested to try her.
What is her link?
Up you my humble 6 points.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post

This OKT seems to be very absent-minded so need to be extra careful while booking with him. I don't know what could make him heed my emphasis if 4 times of reminder is still not enough.
had a session with one of his girls recently and when she opened the door for me she said she wasn't even told she had a customer coming
Old 09-09-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

this FR is a few days late and i think the girl left already but i just wanted to show my appreciation for nanni from siam resort. met her on this past tuesday evening. was her first time in sg and not a pro; works in a japanese restaurant in LOS, so overall quite shy and demure and 100% not those commando type.

location: great discreet location as long as you avoid eye contact with hotel reception

pros:
looks: great looks if you're into petite xmm syt etc etc like i am. nice wide cheery grin.

body: small Bs, so slim almost no fat, except for a nice perky bouncy butt

bbbj: the slow and sensual kind. much prefer this imho compared to those like trying to tear your skin off i usually don't cum to BJ and sometimes don't cum twice but on our second shot she offered CIM and took it like a champ. maybe it's other factors like our chemistry that helped this

fingering/painting: no smell, very wet, has a cute moan

FJ: nice and tight, what you would expect of a young xmm, like bonking your jc sweetheart. was also responsive to position changes. doggy was great fun with her bouncy butt

attitude/gfe: speaks great english (there was a dr seuss children's book beside her pillow ) and conversations came easily despite her being shy. cuddled between shots.

cons:
no frenching. maybe my breath smelly

RTF: definitely RTF-able but left alr and nowadays so many choices anyway. hope OKT brings her back soon!

edit: just noticed her thread still being updated although she told me she was leaving wednesday. maybe she don't want me to RTF ): LOL

Last edited by husker; 09-09-2016 at 02:43 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
FR - Alexis @ Emmanuelle

Slighy delayed FR for Alexis. As usual texted Bro Superman for recommendation and gave option of Alexis or May. Looking at how horny I was, decided to give Alexis a try after seeing all the commando-style service she has. Wanted to get raped by her hehehe. Made the booking and went to location. Thanks to Bro Superman for being understanding as there was a delay to my booking due to traffic.

Reached location and knocked on the door. A small looking girl with blonde hair opened the door. I stepped in and she asked "who you booking na?" I looked around and saw May and Fiona outside in their towels. For sure I knew whom Alexis was due to her blonde hair. I said "you na!" She smiled and the other 2 ladies also smiled back and giggled.

Alexis led me to her room and handed me a towel as i settled down. She straight excused herself and said she will be back as she need to use the loo. No problem for me as I continue to chill abit in her room.

Not long after she returned and start to be so loving. Immediately sat on lap, legs cross to my back, sitting face to face. And soon she straight away leaned in and gave me a kiss. Wow! Even before showering or i said anything she started to kiss. She went to my neck and chest and said "nice smell". (I was lathered in perfume).

Alexis immediately pushed me down and climbed ontop. She removed my shirt before licking my nipples and frenched rigorously. My dick was screaming in my jeans before she unbuckled my belt and removed my jeans, leaving me in just my undies.

I said "shower?" But to my surprise, she said "no! You smell good leaw"

Before long Alexis removed my undies and went straight to give a BBBJ! Another surprise came when she slipped off the bed and kneel on the floor, pulling me to the edge of the bed. She lifted my legs and gave an AR! (Good thing I came from home, all clean and showered!)

Shiok ah her AR. Alexis continued to alternate BBBJ and AR before I sat up and pulled off her shirt. Small and slim body I lifted her around and dropped her on the bed. It was my turn to return the favour.

Exposed her tits from her bra and sucked on those sweet nipples. Small cup but sensitive as she squirmed. Revomed her shorts and panties and began to rub her juicy clit.

We went on tossing and turning with foreplay. At one time she took my dick and dick slap on her pussy. Buay tahan, she ripped off a condom and slipped it on.

She positioned herself for cowgirl and went full throttle. Me, being as horny as a dog camed in like 2 minutes! Hahahaha. She continued to ride me even though I told her I came. She seemed disappointed but said "next round I fuck you longer". Hahahaha..

We took a break in between as she snuggled up to me with super high GFE. Started round 2 and this time I lasted much longer from cowgirl to mission to doggy and standing doggy before unloading in missionary again.

We cleaned up after that and she even gave a b2b in the shower.

It is true to what bros said about her. She is one of kind. Gung-ho but still high gfe.

I will RTF for sure.
power... been very long (maybe a few months) since i came around here..
this Fr make me wanna book her as well... but no promises i can get the same services of course
Old 09-09-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waswas View Post
Tried May yesterday evening.

There's nothing more to be said really. However I can't help but think that she looks different from the pics - maybe 70-70% resemblance at best. That said, she's truly a slim SYT that is fun loving and bubbly by nature - this is something you can't really fake I guess.

Her body is super smooth when she rub your thighs between hers you can feel it and the way she snuggles up is seriously a feeling to die for knowing there's a cute young girl next to you.

Her catbath is slow and seductive and probably one of the best I've experienced. The BBBJ though, not great with little suction. She allow painting and fingering tried to put 2 fingers in but she laughed and stopped me.

As usual for 2nd shot I asked for COF and she laughed and said $50 bucks more ok? I tried to playfully bargain and she kept laughing but I know $50 is the minimum la so agreed .. Problem is when it was time to shoot she turn her side of her face and most of it fell on the floor cos she was sitting there licking my balls while I was on the bed. Fiona is different, she will take it ! Hahaha.

Btw she's from LAOS not Thailand and can surprise you with a lil Chinese.

All in all, if you're there to release then yes cos she's meticulous and slow in her methods so no rush but she doesn't seem to like small talk and from time to time she'll say go toilet but spends 7-10 mins outside.

Heard she's leaving on Sunday so that'll be my one and only time. For the rest, fast hand fast leg

If you like this FR, appreciate the up points! Thanks!
upped you! hoping to try her tmr
Old 09-09-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shackle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day from LAX

This gal is certified SYT. Ever wanna bong your intern or that sweet looking colleague who just grad from school. Well now you can, you can see the innocence in her eyes but don't be fool, this SYT is crazzzzzzzzzy.

Shower was SOP, english was decent enough to carry a conversation. Quite fair, smooth silky skin, no tattoos or weird piecings. Boobs are natural B. Fleshy slender, not fat. GFE max out.

Once in the room, all the trouble start. Her bbbj is just amazing, lots of tongue swirling and shaft kissing. It is just amazing, i had to do so much mental switch to stop myself to CIM. Yes my friend, this innocence SYT CIM, but I guess your mileage depending on feel.

After what must have been like 15 mins, she finally rode me. O man can she ride, she likes it deep and she is not afraid to show it. Her CFM face is too much to take, i had to turn her around for doggy but that didn't help. There are MIRRORS in the room and you can see her CFM face when you are dogging her. O mine how can I save myself?! I started stroking her clitoris and she started to cum and finally she came and collapse with her ass up in the air. I continued pumping and pumping and pumping and i heard her whisper, CIM.

C
I
M

Gentlemen, feel happy for me. I spun her around, tear off the hat, stare into her innocence face and unleash a hot load onto her mouth. She took it like a champ. Bucket list ticked off.

I could go on and on about how awesome this SYT is but i think there is no meaning. I never had such an innocence looking FL that came and requested for me to CIM.

Well mileage depends on feel, maybe I reminded her of better times I don't know. But her innocence cfm face is so GFE that I am still thinking about the 1 and half hour of happiness i had.

Day, your lost if you don't try her. Good luck booking a slot my friend.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes i agreed, check history espcially those post nonsense to clock posting. But not necessary patronise the same OKT is a poster for them bcos it could be the reader may find that stable convenient and comfortable so just carry on or reader could find the place convenient or near to work place so just continue. I think there are many reason. Those season chiongster should who real who fake.

I agree, used to patronise and do more FR for Monte, Pimp08 and E66 simply because locations near my office... super convenient even though i find them pricy.... can do quick lunch bonks.. does not make me a clone/poser... more like bo bian bonker.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peek View Post
I agree, used to patronise and do more FR for Monte, Pimp08 and E66 simply because locations near my office... super convenient even though i find them pricy.... can do quick lunch bonks.. does not make me a clone/poser... more like bo bian bonker.
Yes, I'm someone who, if I like a stable, I will stick to them. If you check your history, you will see that for my FRs, I will always stick to one stable until it closes. I've jumped from PattayaA1Baby to Thai Palace to recently Nataree and Thai Pegasus.

I'm also a somewhat regular cheongster that don't manage any stables. So that alone, may not be a good guage of whether or not I'm an OKT posting fake FRs.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Just tried her and I agree that it's at most 70% resemblance to the photo. Bro Alfred if you're reading this, please continue to take videos of the girls and post the correct link. I think now all the video links leads you to alexis video.

May is really an syt but I realise maybe that's not really my thing. And she's a bit too skinny for my liking. Boobs are probably A cup. She is friendly and hardworking though. Gave me a massage in between shots.
I doubt the pics are her at all. I chatted with her using the phone translator and got to know her quite a bit. Looking at her real pics ( i believe so) in her handphone -- pics of where she studied and places in beautiful Laos, i felt she was really quite pretty in a natural and innocent way. She was not as skinny compared to her present state.

I think i would have liked a massage but instead we chatted away ... till i checked her pussy and i was surprised it was wet. Like the first round she was moaning and her body appeared to have orgasmic reactions. I pounded her for so long that our bodies were soaked with sweat, I asked if i should stop ( a few times) ...but she says carry on. The bed springs were really bad so I had to change quite a number of positions as it was rather uncomfortable.

After the deed, i was wondering if she was a good actress.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
power... been very long (maybe a few months) since i came around here..
this Fr make me wanna book her as well... but no promises i can get the same services of course
Sad news bro. She left already. Tried to book her but didn't make it in time either.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yamete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for your reply bro, glad you understand. I shall be posting here soon the 'fruits' of my 'labour'

Sorry noob question, how come I clicked on quick reply next to your post but it doesn't show as a reply??
Old 09-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
jonash1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried fantasiababes girls? Are the girls same as per pics or fakes?
Old 09-09-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had a great session with Meena from PS, here's my humble FR for bros looking to check her out

Location: discreet, ample parking, short walk from MRT, bus stop nearby also

Looks: she looks very much like her posted photos, but I reckon that she's closer to 30 than 24. Probably late twenties. Slight Thai tan, but otherwise could pass off as a singaporean chinese. Absolutely gorgeous

Comms: very basic English, so had to use Google translator for much of the TCSS

Body: curvy body, slight tummy that's evident when she is in doggy (more on the positions later hehe)

Boobs: enhanced C, quite firm but not rock hard like some others. Surprisingly good to grab and fondle. I had a great time playing with these in cow girl

Shower: surprise BBBJ in shower!!!!

Painting: I swear, the look of her pussy is glorious. The only other pussy I've seen that is that pretty is BN from TY69. Pussy hair is not trimmed, or maybe it is, but it wasn't overflowing or anything. Very responsive to painting although it'll take some time for her to feel comfortable with you before proceeding on with the act.

BBBJ: slurpy BJ, no teeth, generally pretty good although not very memorable unlike some of the others I've tried. No biggie, not a game breaker in any way.

FJ: after BBBJ it was caps on time!! Got to screw her in cow girl, just watching those titties bounce up and down was enough to make any man blow his load in 5 mins. I had to think of other less interesting things to sustain. After 5-10 mins of pumping her in cowgirl had to change to doggie to give my dick some rest.

She seems to like doggie a lot, as her moans started getting louder and I could spot her checking herself out in the mirror. She even shifted the mirrors a bit so that she could see me ramming my dick into her pussy with a better view. During doggie she also reached behind and grabbed my balls a few times - what a naughty girl!

She "finished" once in doggie and I asked her if she wanted to finish again. She said "no, I also want you to finish with me". So okay set! Flipped her over to missionary and again, with full view of her huge tits, and with her playing with her pussy as I was pumping her, I unloaded my one and only shot while still inside her. Sweet!

Massage: after washing up a little, I tried to help her understand that I usually only do one shot (only 1 FL ever made me shoot twice lol), but she didn't seem to really understand. So I distracted her by asking for a massage instead because from other FR, seems like her massage also not bad.

Indeed, I felt her massage was one of the better ones. Full body including back, shoulders, neck, thighs, calves, foot, arms, even FINGERS!! Wow.. She probably works in a massage parlour back home.

Anyway, I had to leave after the massage, with great memories of a good bonk.

GFE: despite comms, she really tries to cuddle and talk. Kudos to her - Bros who can speak Thai will definitely have an advantage

RTF: she's probably going to leave soon on the 14th, and since I only catered for one good bonk before I leave for BKK, I'm Glad that I booked Meena. No RTF for me, but maybe other Bros may want to try.

Overall: happy as fuck.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow bro y'all had a heart to heart talk ah. Haha she told me she was a 2nd year student studying to be a nurse. I agree she's beautiful in a very natural way. Honestly maybe you guys call it kc but I kinda felt bad after the deed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
I doubt the pics are her at all. I chatted with her using the phone translator and got to know her quite a bit. Looking at her real pics ( i believe so) in her handphone -- pics of where she studied and places in beautiful Laos, i felt she was really quite pretty in a natural and innocent way. She was not as skinny compared to her present state.

I think i would have liked a massage but instead we chatted away ... till i checked her pussy and i was surprised it was wet. Like the first round she was moaning and her body appeared to have orgasmic reactions. I pounded her for so long that our bodies were soaked with sweat, I asked if i should stop ( a few times) ...but she says carry on. The bed springs were really bad so I had to change quite a number of positions as it was rather uncomfortable.

After the deed, i was wondering if she was a good actress.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
summit448 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waswas View Post
Wow bro y'all had a heart to heart talk ah. Haha she told me she was a 2nd year student studying to be a nurse. I agree she's beautiful in a very natural way. Honestly maybe you guys call it kc but I kinda felt bad after the deed..
This is a good gem not to be missed.
Good quality natural fucking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1