The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-07-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
I just wondering maybe some maid after meeting you they meet another bros here. Hehe
That show how strong our brotherhood is in the spirit of sharing. To some maybe quite kinkly.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 18-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post

That show how strong our brotherhood is in the spirit of sharing. To some maybe quite kinkly.
Ya lah so that we know what are they up to.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Double post.

Last edited by 4getful; 18-07-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Recently here sound like a pasar malam to trade or exchange maid contact...hmm..personally I don't really share the contact ..reason being one meat could be another poison..and also it may flood the maid inbox or eventually force her to change number and hence her latest number may get lost etc..getting maid contact is not difficult at all, the best is you found the maid (website or hdb or somewhere) , you fish her and you get her...that is the most adventurous and interesting part in fishing maid...

Imagine, if u got the contact from bro here, and you get her fucked. One hand it sound very simple and easy to fuck her but on the other hand would it sound very scary..? imagine she let every brothers to fuck her? let say 40 -50 bro? so simple meh in life? then no different from Prostitute?

I suppose the thread here is to share experience and strategy to fish maid ...not pasar malam to exchange contact or trade maid contact la...
I think u r quite smart guy but i think u think too much. I think to be called a Prostitue is take $ n let the man screw hard. If nv take $ is not called prostitute. If u think screw by many man is called prostitute, then how abt those woman who screw by their bf called? Althought also screwing n also have chances of getting std hiv, but I think i would called it love. So being screw by many is show how much love the man love them. Make sense? Of gettimg a wife is only restrict to only my love, gf is different issue. But life sometimes is like abt choosing the right choice.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
Bros, I think I have given to too much bros for these 2 contacts. Sorry for the inexperience. Maid B called me and ask if I have given out her number, of course I denied. She got almost 40 bros contacting her and looks like she changing number soon if this continue. Those who did not get it, no worries, I will release another 2 after this sunday. This time limited to 20 bros only. 10 bros each contact. 1st come 1st serve. Happy hunting and good luck
Hi Bro, I think you done the right thing. If i am the maid, suddenly a sea of men sms me and want to be my frd....etc. I will be really scared.

Happy bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 18-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
dajalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

get to know an indo maid from a famous apps..chat with her normally..n asked to meet..but she say cant meet as she needs to take care of kid.so arrange to meet her just outside her house..at the staircase..in case the boy call for her,she can just rush in and take a look..so once reached txt her n say tht ive already outside at the staircase..

she came..was abit ba ba in size..but still acceptable..looks was the normal kind of look for maids..which one time look u already know shes a maid..

so once we met,i straight away grab her n bring her close to me..we were talking sexually on text before tht..so i know shes quite open to this kind of action..so we french each other n i grope her breast..

quite soft..the kind where after giving birth, the boobs are not as firm as before..while frenching her the boy call out for her..damn!..just have to spoil it..she went to attend him n promise to come bck..when she came bck..i waste no time n grab her again..

let her hand to my little bro..ask her to bj me..she willingly get down n bj me..was rushin as afraid the kid will call her n spoil the mood again..end it with CIM..she was taken aback..haha..
Old 18-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

All the maids I bonked before, all willingly to go hotel with me is due to the fact they like or love me, treat me like bf. They don't call it sex or Fuck but make love.
To them, make love only to the one you love.

All my maids are really like me or love me. There is one who also want to have my baby.

Recently found 1 indo from wechat. She not a maid but factory worker. She told me she is PR. 1st meeting already asked me to suck her breast
Old 18-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Nice one xXFreedomXx, post some photos please
Old 18-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Bro xXFreedomXx, u r damn lucky sia...
Old 18-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agree with u bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Recently here sound like a pasar malam to trade or exchange maid contact...hmm..personally I don't really share the contact ..reason being one meat could be another poison..and also it may flood the maid inbox or eventually force her to change number and hence her latest number may get lost etc..getting maid contact is not difficult at all, the best is you found the maid (website or hdb or somewhere) , you fish her and you get her...that is the most adventurous and interesting part in fishing maid...

Imagine, if u got the contact from bro here, and you get her fucked. One hand it sound very simple and easy to fuck her but on the other hand would it sound very scary..? imagine she let every brothers to fuck her? let say 40 -50 bro? so simple meh in life? then no different from Prostitute?

I suppose the thread here is to share experience and strategy to fish maid ...not pasar malam to exchange contact or trade maid contact la...
Old 18-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 21
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

Managed to hook up a maid from a famous social media. Chat for a few days decides to meet up in one of the weekday morning, since she is quite free in the morning after the kids go to school and she no off day in weekend. As usual, initially in message said only meet up and will not stay long. Upon meet up saw a cute looking gal with tight fitting spagati t-shirt showing her 2 delicious b cup melons walking up the multi-story CP. Straight away invited her to my car for a chit chat. We chit for around 30mins, and can sense she waiting for “something”. I politely asked can I kiss you, she giggled and without any further ado I just pecked my mouth onto her. By then the wildness in her exploded, she wildly kissed me with tongue going in and out of my mouth (shiok). I groped her firm melons and was push away initially, with much persistence I tried a few more time, she gave in. Hmm… soft juicy melons with small nipple and suck till her siong siong. Next I led her to my didi, same resisted initially still achieved what I wanted ended with a bbbj CIM.
Will be meeting her soon, this time round will wanted to fuck her.
Old 18-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

Bro can recommend me a hotel only need 1 id?

Last edited by ahkong; 18-07-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Old 18-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3018 / Power: 15
Young Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Recently found 1 indo from wechat. She not a maid but factory worker. She told me she is PR. 1st meeting already asked me to suck her breast
So did you ? How does it taste like ?
Old 18-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Hero View Post
So did you ? How does it taste like ?
seriously?????

:

Old 18-07-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0