The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 16-07-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bql69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Writing this well deserved FR for good service

Sexsion with Winne from Lust365
Damage: 120/45/1
Date: 16/7/2023

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...ghlight=winnie

Looks: 9

Body: 9

Boobs: 9

Bbbj: 9

Fj: 9.5

Comments:
She looks exactly as I was imagining her. She may look a little bit mature in person but she is still the bomb for me. Good bbbj, fj she is also which position will give the ‘wow siok feels’. Gfe is good too, when i told her it’s my first time, she said, ‘it’s ok I’ll take care of you’. It’s good, i lite it. I like her. I will see her again.

Old 16-07-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ahabhapha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=948642

Short FR for Mimi of Lust365

Looks - 8/10 GND Demure looks. nice with light makeup

Boobs and Body - 8.5/10 not for boobs lovers. just proportionate with her slim and fair skin body.
Shower - SOP quite standard but it's ok. nothing much here.
Catbath - 8/10 Sensual and good autoroam.
BBBJ - 8.5/10 Tickling from bottom to head. sensual and relaxing type. quite good.
Frenching - 9/10 A frencher really. 1 of the rare species frencher.
Fingering - natural wet and she likes it the way i see from expression. Keke.
Painting - paint for awhile. she cannot take it she say. haha..
FJ - 9/10 nice moan and responsive and lots of frenching during missionary. finish at doggy. that is where i can perform best.
GFE - nice chatty and can really talk girl. lots of smile from her..

Overall - nice GND girl with Demure and really like those neighbourhood girls in FBT shorts. service standard also good. worth the money and enviroment is nice. Last but not least, Okt responsive and will re-visit.
Old 16-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bql69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Writing this well deserved FR for good service

Sexsion with Winnie from Lust365
Damage: 120/45/1
Date: 16/7/2023

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...ghlight=winnie

Looks: 9

Body: 9

Boobs: 9

Bbbj: 9

Fj: 9.5

Comments:
She looks exactly as I was imagining her. She may look a little bit mature in person but she is still the bomb for me. Good bbbj, fj she is also which position will give the ‘wow siok feels’. Gfe is good too, when i told her it’s my first time, she said, ‘it’s ok I’ll take care of you’. It’s good, i lite it. I like her. I will see her again.
Old 16-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

heard from reliable source honey from one siam has landed...38ee boobs..anyone secured first two slots?thanks
Old 16-07-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
boyboysammy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: selina
Shave : No
French: Yes
English: Alittle
Looks: 8/10
Body : 9/10 (SYT body)
Boobs: D Enchanced
CIM: did not try
DT: did not try
AR: no
AJ: no
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8/10
Old 16-07-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 17
max-online is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax-online is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax-online is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Rachel Emmanuelle

Looks: consider beautiful and same as in pic, sure will not reject
Body: Slim, petite, around 1.56m range with smooth and fair skin. Some tattoo and nice body curve
Boobs: enhanced , perky shape, big aerola, very sensitive, nice to suck
Kiss & French: confirm and passionate With no hold barred type
Bbbj: blow during shower, long and deep with good slurping effect and good suction
Painting: yes, wet wet, tight and shaven with no smell
FJ: 9/10 to me. Keep saying my brother big, caps on and slowly put insider can really feel the warm inside. She let go her moan as i slide it in, I go slowly up the gear and see her moan, try to control, not too loud. After some thrust, she say she cum already. Change position to carry her, first time for her, never try, scare to fall. Give her assurance, she straight away give another moan as i lift her up and down, a few stroke then cannot take it, back to missionary. Pump her deep for a few stroke then shoot all out.

The session was enjoyable. Surely one of the best i have and worthy for RTF.

Thanks bro Emma for the arrangement.
Old 16-07-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AnIrAk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was quite disappointing for me.. will try to avoid end tour girls in future. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesashimi View Post
She was pretty good but currently end of her trip which already extended and too exhausted due to high demand previously on dada and maya all come to her. Can move on to other fresher dishes
Old 16-07-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Milkgreentea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
heard from reliable source honey from one siam has landed...38ee boobs..anyone secured first two slots?thanks
WAH Power blinding headlights!
Old 16-07-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Milkgreentea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=948554

June from Club Friday is a total gem! She's an absolute stunner, scoring an 8 out of 10 on my hotness scale. Her looks closely resemble the video image. In person, she's even cuter and she has a skin tone that is somewhat fair not too tanned.

Now, let's talk about her body. June is quite tall as compared to the average FLs, at an approximate height of 167cm. Size wise some meat around the body. Not fat, but good for piak piak sex!

Now for her headlights! Big natural C to d cup bros! Soft and super fun to play with!

Moving on to the intimate details. Her pussy is wet and tight, and you'll have no problem painting and fingering to your heart's content. Plus, there's no unpleasant odor to worry about.

In terms of attitude, June is always wearing a smile, albeit a shy one at first. Once you break the ice and crack a few jokes, she opens up and becomes a joy to chat with. Her English skills are decent enough for basic conversation, so no worries there. Frenching lovers, she allows frenching!

When it comes to the main event, she delivers. She starts with a mind-blowing BBBJ, making sure to give your balls some attention too. Once she caps up, she's tight and knows how to ride. She has got a good stamina and knows how to enjoy the sex! Missionary was my favourite position with the tight body hug and skin to skin while I give it my all and released my load.

As for CIM, I can't say for sure as I didn't ask. But hey, sometimes it's best to leave some mysteries unsolved.

Overall, my time with June was pretty awesome, nothing to complain about. Her looks and figure are definitely on point, referencing to the video posted in the link.
Old 16-07-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AnIrAk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+LHTvRLq92uZiNGY1

Stable - Thai Fairies
Host - Bell
Race - Thai
Looks - 7/10, photos looks slimmer
Body - 7/10, chubby
Boobs - Small B
Pussy - 8/10, trimmed
Painting - never try
Frenching - never try
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 7/10, routine
Language - Good Thai, Good English..
Service - 7/10,
Attitude - 7/10
GFE - 7/10..
Massage - 7/10
RTF - depends
Old 16-07-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nutprick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seduction - Dior

Looks: 9 similar to photos pretty girl
Body: 9 tall nice slender body, super sexy.
Frenching: 8 can french well
BBBJ: 9 suck damn good, she give that cfm looks too and willing to do deep and fast too.
FJ: 8.5 accommodating, feels super sensual with her and she got a good riding skills.
GFE: 9 can speak some english will chat between sessions. Easy going.
Overall: 9 was good. Nice girl and treats you well.
RFT: if have the time i will
Old 16-07-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 5
top319 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertop319 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First blood FR for namtan from Galaxy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=2...0#post22495530

OKT: best okt I know, friendly and fast reply

Look: 5% off from the pic, very good, smooth skin, fairer than normal Thai

Boobs: Natural B cup

Painting: no time for that, will try it next time

FJ: shower alone but she got offer if I want to shower tgt. After shower, straight DFK with her white night gown on. She slowly strip herself on top of me. Slowly remove her bra and panies, see alr damn shiok. Continue to DFK then followed by a sensual BBBJ, she wearing braces, no teething felt. Very good. Able to ride long before switching. First shot in doggy, nice view from doggy. Nice ass view. Rest awhile and go shower and start second shot, started with DFK and she guided my hand into her panies and finger her. Surprisingly she was wet then kept fingering her(feeling good), no KY needed for second shot. Finished her in missionary.

GFE: basic English no problem, cuddle in between

Rtf: yes 100%
Old 16-07-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
subwaymeltz is Cool - loads of Potential

Miso-Emma

Face: 9/10 - Exactly same as photograph, only that hair is black not blond.
Body: 8.5/10 - 20+ years old tight body with smooth skin, considered pretty fair skinned for a Thai
Boobs: 8/10 - Just right for me, somewhere between A to B size, cannot judge boobs size well
BBBJ: 9/10 - Strong suction, 2x BBBJ in a session. Very pleased with the ISO service
FJ: 8.5/10 - Considered tight for a girl 1.61 cm tall, good moans in sync with your momentum
GFE: 8.5/10 - Cuddle you like your GF, very good communication in English. Take care and clean you up very well.
RTF: Yes, if time permits!

Last edited by subwaymeltz; 19-08-2023 at 01:11 PM.
Old 16-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 3
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just sharing my experience with Pizza of Club Friday.

When I met her, she greeted me with this sweet smile that melted my heart. The way she treated me, man, it was next level amazing. She even took the time to undress me properly and folded my clothes nicely.

Then we went to the shower, she cleaned me so nicely and teased me in the shower making the SOP shower quite fun. Plus point for effort and attitude!

After the shower, we went back to the room, then she started off with a gentle massage, and we had some simple chit chat while she did her magic. And then, she started teasing me again, and I got damn high, sia. Her touch was so soft and slow, I just let her take control, you know. I won't go into too much detail, otherwise this story will take forever. But let me tell you, it was a great positive experience.

Action wise, she gives a power blowjob and sex was great. It was passionate and hot steamy sex. We did cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy and missionary. She enjoys the sex together with me and was accommodating and positive throughout the session.

Even the final shower was nice. She didn't rush me, even though I sped things up a bit so she could rest before the next slot. From the beginning till the end, I enjoyed every minute of it.

In short, I give her a solid 10 out of 10. She's so sincere, man. She smiled all the way, trying to hide her exhaustion. Highly recommended and bros treat her well please so she enjoys her trip here in Singapore and will come back.

I really wish I could see her again. A great GEM.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=948421

Old 16-07-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
slambonk is Cool - loads of Potential

Review for Linly, Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...ighlight=linly

Okt: actually not my first time with them, writing this review is a must for a consistent commendable service.

Comments:
Linly’s attitude attracted me the most. She is very service oriented and very hands on to my needs. I like it that she can converse well in English, can connect easily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1