The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2010, 03:45 PM
titivillus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Any bros checked out the latest batch of dancers in DC? 2 of them have uncanny resemblence to YaYa and Xiao Ya of the last batch. Spooky.
Old 27-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
othniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by titivillus View Post
Any bros checked out the latest batch of dancers in DC? 2 of them have uncanny resemblence to YaYa and Xiao Ya of the last batch. Spooky.
I did... Which two of them?
Old 27-03-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Thanks Bro WB,
I will bring my friends to see her.

Oh.. as mentioned to you, the married PRC asked me out for another session.......................................

I must say that bonking somebody's wife give you a sort of high!
But at the same time , I still have this funny naggy feeling !

I worried for you. If you have more than 1 BY in May, I hope you won't tired yourself too much by trying to give them prolong COS.

Your tongue will be more sore than their pussy !.................................................
Hi bro besafe,

Pls tell me what u n frens think of CD. A few of my frens think she is very chio, some say not bad n some think she is very ordinary. To me, she appears to be a chio SYT...

Be very careful playing married women. I normally shun them.

Yeah, giving prolonged COS to gals is very hard work. It's hard physical labor to a lao ah pek like me. On the other hand, I get a lot of pleasure n excitement n even euphoria myself. Plus I want to get them sexually addicted n fall deeply for me.

Dun worry, I'll not BY more than 2 gals at any one time.

Cheers!!

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

Greetings from Gotham City!

I believe I'm addicted to young pussies which r very attractive to ME, but fortunately not to any one particular pussy, n I'm also addicted to the game of BY n getting the gals sexually addicted, hahaha.

I hv had so much fun playing w/ KK. Now she calls me X da ge n says she loves me very much every time I call. We shall see. I hv assumed a 2nd ID n hv SMS-ed her, trying to book her for KTV sessions n outings. BTW, I brought several SIN HPs to Gotham. Thus far I hv failed as she has yet to reply. I dun give up easily...

I hv also contacted some of her flatmates n cousin. They hv provided some useful info. Not all gals r on her side as some r zealous of her n dun like her...

When she is ovulating in approx 2 1/2 wks, she will be as horny as a bitch on heat, I'll get a trusted fren to seduce her, hehehe. I'll pay all his expenses.

Isn't life fun?!

Have a great day!

Bro WB
Old 31-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning to all samsters!

Many gurus hv discussed the Holy Grail of attraction: What really makes a female want u (sexually). It applies to both WLs n non-WLs. I'll summarize what a guru has emailed me in the last few days. It's painfully obvious that most men r still clueless.

What behaviors n attributes in YOU that are known to make the women that YOU DESIRE MOST want you? There is a big difference between LIKING and WANTING you.

A woman may like u, and still not be SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to u. She may like u if u behave like a nice guy or carrot head, praise her, suck up to her, buy stuff for her, never say no to her, dare not confront her...u get the picture.

If u feel u must do everything for a woman just to have her, she will SENSE IT and be repelled. If she is a KTV gal, u can buy her pussy, but never her attraction for u or her heart. If u become too needy n desperate, even a WL will run away from u!

So how do u make a woman want u?

Is it looks?

Is it wealth?

Is it confidence?

Is it power?

All those things are part of it, but they're not THE SINGLE most important attribute.

Think about it...

What's the one thing she HAS to have?

Here goes: the MOST important thing that a woman needs in order to WANT YOU is ...

... that you are a REAL MAN.

Women are attracted to MEN, plain and simple.

A MAN is someone who's different from her in every way.

A MAN is someone who has integrity, knows who he is, and knows where he's going.

A MAN is someone that a woman can trust to guide her and lead her into a great future.

A MAN is someone who has the strength to let her be her most feminine self without ever making her feel that SHE'S the one who's going to have to 'carry' them both. Who supports her EMOTIONALLY, not just MATERIALLY. Who validates HER instead of looking TO her for validation.

It's about letting her know, tacitly, that YOU are DOMINANT, always in control, that you are someone she can RELY on, and that you can 'handle it', whatever 'it' is.

This is something that a lot of "modern men" struggle with. They're AFRAID to be 'men' because they don't want to SCARE anybody (like women). They're scared to just be a man and be OK with it.

By trying to be less assertive, aggressive n masculine,, they've actually
NEUTERED themselves in terms of ATTRACTION!!

This is why so many women seem to prefer 'jerks'. Not because they actually WANT a 'jerk',
but because, when faced with a choice between a 'sensitive new-age guy' and a JERK, they'd rather pick the jerk ... because at least HE knows how to be a MAN.

(Sadly for many women, they literally are
unaware that there is a middle ground here - that
great men do exist who are neither SNAGs nor
jerks, who are EXCELLENT men who also know how to
BE MEN. This is why 'jerks' have such a 'cachet' for
many women ... because they literally don't know of
anything else that's out there that's still
capable of being a man. Fortunately for these
women, you will be able to convey this quality to
them soon.)

When you suppress your masculinity in order for women to 'be OK' with you, you actually just
guaranteed that a woman's going to feel NOTHING around you.

Not aroused. NOTHING.

Many "modern men" have LOST the ability to be men ... and, in the process, they've lost what it takes to attract women.

But u r not resigned to being the guy you are now for always. You can change!

CRASH COURSE IN MANHOOD

Tip #1: Get passionate about something other than women.

There's nothing less attractive than a guy who's OK with 'settling' for a life that he's not
PASSIONATE about.

If you are living your life without energy and enthusiasm, then you are going to find it
difficult to EVER get a really excellent woman interested in you.

Tip #2: Don't give when u don't WANT to give.

Some guys find it too easy to become a 'yes-man'. You know - the guy who agrees to do
things, give things, and say things when he doesn't really want to and he doesn't really mean
it.

For example: the kind of guy who'll agree with a woman, EVEN WHEN he doesn't ACTUALLY agree, just so she'll 'like him more'.
Or the kind of guy who'll inconvenience himself
massively for a woman because he's afraid that, if
he doesn't, he'll 'lose his chance'.

Here's the truth: it is THAT VERY ATTITUDE that will 'lose you your chance', because a great woman will not stay attracted to someone who's so petrified of 'losing her' that he can't even bring himself to be authentic.

Tip #3: Get validation from something in your life other than women.

If you are relying on success with females to validate u and make u feel worthwhile, then
your satisfaction with ur life and ur sense of confidence as a man is forever going to be
ephemeral and linked to external events that are, BY THEIR VERY NATURE, constantly shifting.

As a result, you'll put way too much emphasis on the outcome of ANY situation with a woman.

This is where 'creating and living a GREAT life' comes in. When u have a full life that
interests u and from which u derive pleasure, suddenly 'women' are NOT SUCH A BIG DEAL. That's not to say that u dun WANT a woman ... but u no longer NEED ONE in order to feel 'normal'.

And as a result, women everywhere sense ur innate control and ability to create
SELF-SATISFACTION, and will immediately start showing up in ur life.

Ths for reading n hv a great day!

Bro WB
Old 31-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
ken li deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Many gurus hv discussed the Holy Grail of attraction: What really makes a female want u (sexually). It applies to both WLs n non-WLs. I'll summarize what a guru has emailed me in the last few days. It's painfully obvious that most men r still clueless.

... Is it looks? Is it wealth? Is it confidence? Is it power?

All those things are part of it, but they're not THE SINGLE most important attribute.

is ... ... that you are a REAL MAN.

(Sadly for many women, they literally are unaware that there is a middle ground here - that great men do exist who are neither SNAGs nor jerks, who are EXCELLENT men who also know how to
BE MEN...) ...

CRASH COURSE IN MANHOOD

Tip #1: Get passionate about something other than women. ...

Tip #2: Don't give when u don't WANT to give. ...

Tip #3: Get validation from something in your life other than women.

Bro WB

EXCELLENT!
I do not often comment or post. But your points are very well put.
The truth is if a man does not know how to be a man and has no other form of validation but his success (or more accurately his perception of 'success') with women, he not only turns off women but probably many men as well.

In a nutshell - be a man, get a life!
cheers!

If you have a brain, you have the ability to learn and think, unless you have a big bag of 'lazy' between your ears.
Old 31-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jnewwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Warbird, excellent wisdom and knowledge sharing post! Thanks.
Old 31-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi Bro WB,
The scene is quite subdued without your tintillating accounts of your BYs.
The married PRC that I am involved with, is seeking a divorce !
I am going to stay away from her for a while and not get sucked into her domestic disputes.

Oh, I have yet to go and see your CD. Last week, she was not available.
My friends have left and I dun have an "excuse" to go KTV.

BY is back and I am in 7th Heaven !

Cheers.
Old 31-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wad bro WB say is soooooOoo Farking true... i wanna cry when i see wad he type.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken li View Post
EXCELLENT!
I do not often comment or post. But your points are very well put.
The truth is if a man does not know how to be a man and has no other form of validation but his success (or more accurately his perception of 'success') with women, he not only turns off women but probably many men as well.

In a nutshell - be a man, get a life!
cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewwit View Post
Bro Warbird, excellent wisdom and knowledge sharing post! Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
wad bro WB say is soooooOoo Farking true... i wanna cry when i see wad he type.
Hi bros ken li, jnewwit n uhoo,

Ths so much for ur positive feedback. You make my day!!

I'm in the process of becoming a MAN n I'm already enjoying results I could only dream or fantasize abt a yr ago, despite being a lao chi ko pek.

Well, one more thing. Dun forget to make love or fxk ur gal like a MAN n give her COS she has never experienced before.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Bro WB,
The scene is quite subdued without your tintillating accounts of your BYs.
The married PRC that I am involved with, is seeking a divorce !
I am going to stay away from her for a while and not get sucked into her domestic disputes.

Oh, I have yet to go and see your CD. Last week, she was not available.
My friends have left and I dun have an "excuse" to go KTV.

BY is back and I am in 7th Heaven !
Hi bro besafe,

If the married PRC has tasted the intense, mind-blowing pleasure of COS from u, she will not let u go so easily. Bro, you're in big trouble!!

Just call CD n book her for the nite (she may decline bcos u r a total stranger). Take her to K-Box or Dragonfly...

I couldn't, or rather didn't want to, give her COS...

Unfortunately, I'm in Gotham n hv no new gals to report. See my updates below.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

My former BAO-ee GG has accepted my offer to take care of her. But her previous application for a work permit was rejected. She wants to come in May but is worried that her application for visit pass may fall thru.

Some of my frens n a few bros hv seen GG. She is the only gal that my young wingman n I both like. Compared w/ KK, she is older at 21 (born 1988), almost as tall (169) n fair, but has much smaller boobs (B) n her shoulders n arms, though quite slender, r not as slim as KK's. Most importantly, her pussy is also very pink n beautiful. Nice ass. It was fortuitous that I made a great 1st impression bcos her ovulation came the day before I consummated the deal. She had intense orgasms...I still remember her screams n screams of pleasure when I licked her cunt. Unfortunately, I was ignorant at the time n didn't persist long enuff nor fxk her long enuff to give her COS. I'll get my 2nd chance.

BTW, GG is quite shy n very submissive. Last but not least, she has a Fujian accent! Just spoke w/ her. Same nice voice. She is a certified beautician but currently is idle at home near Fuzhou.

As for KK, I can sense that she is falling for me. In my entire life, no one has treated me better or cared more abt my health n well being as she. And no one has repeatedly say "I miss u, I love u" in person, by phone, by email n text msg...I guess this is mutual as she wrote that: ...我长这么大还没有遇到你对我这么好的人,多谢你,希望你快快回来,我等着你.

My attempts to get her to go out using my 2nd ID has completely failed. She has not even replied to any of my text msg.

BTW, moolah is a must to BY-ing these PRC gals. I'm counting on continuation of my lucky streak...n next 30-40 days could be make or break for me as one of my start up investments will either be a big win or big loss. Since meeting KK on 6 Jan, my fortune has been very good n my odds of winning on my crucial investment are at least 9 to 1, hehehe. If it turns out to be a big loss, I may hv to drive taxi for the rest of my life...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 01-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bros ken li, jnewwit n uhoo,

Ths so much for ur positive feedback. You make my day!!

I'm in the process of becoming a MAN n I'm already enjoying results I could only dream or fantasize abt a yr ago, despite being a lao chi ko pek.

Well, one more thing. Dun forget to make love or fxk ur gal like a MAN n give her COS she has never experienced before.

Cheers!

BTW, moolah is a must to BY-ing these PRC gals. I'm counting on continuation of my lucky streak...n next 30-40 days could be make or break for me as one of my start up investments will either be a big win or big loss. Since meeting KK on 6 Jan, my fortune has been very good n my odds of winning on my crucial investment are at least 9 to 1, hehehe. If it turns out to be a big loss, I may hv to drive taxi for the rest of my life...

Cheers!

Bro WB
HI Bro Warbird,
I am impressed with your BYing all these girls and esp KK. I have learn a lot from your posts but I am not convicted that it is not your money that these girls are after. I can empathise with these girls' plight in coming here.

It is only when you are truly broke and have to drive a taxi for the rest of your life that you know the truth about your love and your skills in attracting all these girls. So it might be a blessing in disguse either way your investment goes. I hope you will continue to update us about your life with KK or any other girls whatever happens to your investments. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chaolaoguodu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
HI Bro Warbird,
I am impressed with your BYing all these girls and esp KK. I have learn a lot from your posts but I am not convicted that it is not your money that these girls are after. I can empathise with these girls' plight in coming here.

It is only when you are truly broke and have to drive a taxi for the rest of your life that you know the truth about your love and your skills in attracting all these girls. So it might be a blessing in disguse either way your investment goes. I hope you will continue to update us about your life with KK or any other girls whatever happens to your investments. Thanks for sharing.
Super strong lah. I will camp here for more news too.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
HI Bro Warbird,

Hi bro Singland,

Ths for ur post n ur insightful comments.

All PRC gals/women who come to SIN to work at KTVs hv only one goal in mind: To make as much money ASAP. Many of them were whores back in PRC n most r very cunning, duplicitous, mercenary, materialistic n crass, even vulgar, but there r exceptions of course.

Yes, when these gals agreed to be BY-ed by a lao ah pek like me, it was primarily for the money. But it's more complex than that. For one thing, it takes more than money to BY n keep a gal. A modicum of social n negotiating skills r essential...

There r a few things to consider:

1) Why was I rejected 100% a yr ago? Why did I take 8 1/2 months to bed my 1st BAO-ee XW? (I hv chronicled my saga w/ her in various threads for over a yr). Why was I rejected when I offered 25K a month for a Fujian gal who now appears quite ordinary to me?

2) Why hv I been much more successful lately, although offering only the going rates, in BY-ing gals who r MY peculiar type n who r the most desirable to ME personally, among ALL the gals I hv seen in SIN?

The reason is simple. Though an ah pek, I was an inexperienced wussy "nice guy" who was desperate n needy a yr ago n who thought every pussy was somehow SPECIAL, whereas now I'm a MAN who has the "abundance mindset" n who plays hard to get.

About 2 wks into our RS, I asked KK if there were much younger n better looking men who offered to take care of her. She said yes, but she told them she had arms n legs n could take care of herself. Then why did u want me to BY u, I asked. She said, I knew u r the type of MAN who could n would take good care of me. After I showed my initial interest, she was the one who actively pursued me to BY her!

Of course all my BAO-ees r after my money, at least initially, but a few want more than money. KK wants n needs me to fill her 2 other voids: The void in her pussy n the void in her mind/emotions.

Does KK really love me? It depends on the definition of love. There r at least 3 types of "love."

1) Emotional attachment or bonding in a longer-term RS.

2) Romantic love

3) Sexual love (or lust)

There r a lot of overlap in all 3 types which share similar underlying neuro-mechanisms n neurotransmitters, including oxytocin, serotonin, endorphins, etc. n r considered forms of addiction.

KK is now emotionally attached n addicted to me. Using my new-found techniques of conversational n covert hypnosis combined w/ giving her regular one-hr-long COS, I'll greatly intensify her addiction n make her fall deeply for me, over the next couple of months.

What will happen if my crucial investment turn out to be a big loss? Let's see. Assuming that that I also lose all my other investments n everything else n hv to drive a taxi (actually I could return to my previous occupation on a part-time basis n make a pretty decent living), so what? I'm a MAN n shall make a comeback very soon n go on to new heights n live a fuller life. A blessing in disguise! KK is smart enuff to know this n she will stick w/ me. She may hv to work a few months at TAM or DC Complex, ya. The question is: How long do I want to keep her? Very soon I'll meet younger gals who r more desirable (to ME) n will BY them.

Let me share two of my new mantras w/ all samsters:

1) Chio pussies r like nonya kueh, eat all u want, the world will just make more!

2) To give COS to a woman, make love to her mind, emotions n body!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 03-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
Rolec deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRolec deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Warbird
Great postings as usual. The learning points on this thread from all masters are invaluable. I have noticed at times that when we do not display interests to pretty gals that they in fact will really be interested in us. I didnt do it on purpose but noted that in some circumstances and then immediately recall the postings in this thread!

Although havent witnessed the COS, I note that "making love" to women instead of just having getting orgasm do bring some satisfaction to women.

Do continue these great postings. I find the blogs out there too politically correct and even trivial. This thread is the REAL DEAL! No pretence, no political/marketing agenda. Just pure sharing of great wisdom!!!

Cheers
Old 03-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
audi-tt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

didn't read much about this thread as i was half-way into this forum and found it too many pages.
but today when i read the lst pages which what TS wrote really impressed me. Nothing but facts and truth.
A good experience which all guy must read.
never get too emotional when cheonging.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

各位大哥,

小弟刚刚从中国回来。有兴趣聚一聚吗?
嘿嘿嘿。。。 大家还好吧?

ldh :d

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1