The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
Hard to believe there are so many instances mentioned here, because I thought girls are very careful
Girls are very careful infront of strangers. When they know u well esp ur relatives, they dun even care.
Old 14-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 16
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganet View Post
You guys are so lucky, I never had such luck
chill.....

Some guys are really lucky..
but some are just dreaming and imagining...yet they wrote it here too :PP

Cheers
Old 02-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently just saw my chio colleague upskirt. steam sia...
Old 02-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

envy u guys... how i wish able to catch a glimpse of it
Old 02-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
envy u guys... how i wish able to catch a glimpse of it
u can always offer sex toys in exchange for a peep?
Old 03-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rhibs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

used to stay at aunty's place for a while after parents divorced. During tt time, i was already into MILFs and my aunty was exactly one.. i always enjoyed looking at her boobs at home and her exposed panties when ever she wore her baggy PJs...

One day after dinner and showering we were just chatting inthe living room over coffee and i couldnt help looking at her panties thru her PJs..that night i slept earlier dan usual..pcc while fantasizing abt her. Nx morning woke up pcc again..what i din expect was my auntie open the door and walked in on me pcc-ing!! Got the shock of my life !

She probably wtd to wake me up for breakfast downstairs..our weekend routine.

But my aunty just coolly smiled, said sorry n closed the door..during breakfast ltr she asked me if i had GF and whether i used CD when hvg sex.. i told her yes..

When we got back to her flat ltr she nudged me into my bedroom.. sat on my bed and told me she din mind helpinv to masturbate if i din wan sex wih her..told her of coz i wtd sex.. and tt was it....i was 22 and she was 42...

Till today we still meet up for sex every once in a while esp during CNY...after visit to relative plc..we will mk excuse to leave earlier separately and we will hv sex at her place..

A beautiful secret
Old 03-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Raisin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in Primary 5. During the school holidays, I accompanied my male cousins to their female cousins' place to play card games. One female cousin was also 11, and her younger sister was 10. We sat around in a circle. The 11yo cousin sat opposite me and always revealed her entire chest whenever she bent down to pick up cards! Could see puberty boobs and pink nipples. Nipples were still small, but areola was already quite extensive! Soon, her younger sister caught me peeping and warned her sis to cover up. KNN. Only 10 yo already know how to warn others.

Another incident was with my neighbour. I was in sec 3 and she was in JC. Slim, fair, bespectacled, 1.63m tall, long hair and nice legs. Looked nerdy but could tell she was an unpolished gem. From my balcony, I could see her big makeup mirror, and from the reflection, could see her wardrobe. One morning at 5.45am, I got up to do a last-min revision at my balcony. Suddenly, I saw her room light turned on. I knew this wasn't going to be an innocent dawn. I switched off my balcony light and crept to the railing edge to get a closer look. The first thing I saw was her naked back! She had undressed to go shower! Next, she turned to walk out of her room, and that instant, I saw the sides of her boobs from under her arms! Shit man, looked like C-cup! I knew there would be a 2nd round when she came back from shower. 10 min later, she came back to the room wrapped in a towel! From the mirror, her back was facing me. Suddenly, she removed her towel, revealing a super fair and smooth back. I could also see her ass crack and a bit of her boobs' sides, so you can imagine how big her boobs were. As she was adjusting her bra, she turned a bit left and right and I caught more glimpse of her assets, when suddenly, she turned sideways. Medium-brown nipples! C-cup fairest boobs confirmed! Quite erect like a pencil eraser. She then put on her panty and uniform. I was thinking "Knn, so tut and slim, can be so big meh??!"
I quickly gave up my revision and wore my uniform to follow her to the bus stop. Upon closer look, I saw that she was from NJC. I especially like to see the forbidden fruits of smart ladies. When her bus came, I realised it was also my bus and I stood behind her in the queue. Very crowded already. We stood beside the ticket vending machine beside the driver. She was on my right. I was facing the driver. I purposely held on to a horizontal pole that protects the coin-collection box so that my right elbow would go closer to her boobs. Whenever the bus jerked, her boobs would ram into my elbow! My elbow actually sank into the boobs a good 5cm!! So big and soft! To my astonishment, she pretended nothing had happened. I also acted blur. Throughout the journey, my elbow sank into her boobs at least 15 times. No joke man. Suspected she kinda enjoyed it, cos I was also quite a good looking young man then. I enjoyed my balcony days for 6 months before I moved house.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhibs View Post
used to stay at aunty's place for a while after parents divorced. During tt time, i was already into MILFs and my aunty was exactly one.. i always enjoyed looking at her boobs at home and her exposed panties when ever she wore her baggy PJs...

One day after dinner and showering we were just chatting inthe living room over coffee and i couldnt help looking at her panties thru her PJs..that night i slept earlier dan usual..pcc while fantasizing abt her. Nx morning woke up pcc again..what i din expect was my auntie open the door and walked in on me pcc-ing!! Got the shock of my life !

But my aunty just coolly smiled, said sorry n closed the door..during breakfast ltr she asked me if i had GF and whether i used CD when hvg sex.. i told her yes..

When we got back to her flat ltr she nudged me into my bedroom.. sat on my bed and told me she din mind helpinv to masturbate if i din wan sex wih her..told her of coz i wtd sex.. and tt was it....i was 22 and she was 42...

Till today we still meet up for sex every once in a while esp during CNY...after visit to relative plc..we will mk excuse to leave earlier separately and we will hv sex at her place..

A beautiful secret
by now u r 30 and your auntie is 50? I have not bonk any gals above 40 yet haha
Old 15-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
Jizzer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJizzer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didn't went so lucky like so many bros out here.

But this once, I won't consider lucky. LOL

My ex gf's mom.
Was wearing a auntie tank top (Bra-less)

She was talking to me at the moment when she was sitting on my gf's bed in her room.

The shirt just went loose and had a nipple slip! LOL
Old 15-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
president86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

A beautiful secret
got a hardon after reading your beautiful secret
Old 16-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A beautiful secret
Any pixs sharing

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 22-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mamasboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have one aunt who lives quite near to our house. So usually she used to drop by our house to chat with my mother.

That time, when i was in sec 1, she recently gave birth to her first daughter. She was around 35 at that time. I came back from school, and when i just entered, I saw her breast-feeding the baby in the living room. She is not covering her breasts with any towel or anything. Her blouse buttons were undone and the baby was sucking her left breast and her right breast was clearly visible. Her breast is big and and the areola is big and dark and the nipples are also erect. This was my very first time seeing a breast in person. I immediately got a hard-on and felt quite embarrassed so quickly went off to my room.

That was quite sad. If i could time-travel back to that moment again, I would walk towards my aunt, act blur and ask her how the breast milk tastes like and is it ok to try some

Anybody has such experience to taste milk from your relatives when you were not a baby
Old 22-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well i worked in a laboratory when i was about 23 , had sex with my fellow colleague in the lab , i remembered she wear braces and her boyfriend is studying in america . it was a beautiful experience .
I tired to do it on a different gal but this time the result turn different, that gal reported to the HR and i was told to leave the company .
haha it goes to show the same trick doesn't work twice sometimes.
I am lucky i was only told to resign ... haha
Old 24-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasboy View Post
I have one aunt who lives quite near to our house. So usually she used to drop by our house to chat with my mother.

That time, when i was in sec 1, she recently gave birth to her first daughter. She was around 35 at that time. I came back from school, and when i just entered, I saw her breast-feeding the baby in the living room. She is not covering her breasts with any towel or anything. Her blouse buttons were undone and the baby was sucking her left breast and her right breast was clearly visible. Her breast is big and and the areola is big and dark and the nipples are also erect. This was my very first time seeing a breast in person. I immediately got a hard-on and felt quite embarrassed so quickly went off to my room.

That was quite sad. If i could time-travel back to that moment again, I would walk towards my aunt, act blur and ask her how the breast milk tastes like and is it ok to try some

Anybody has such experience to taste milk from your relatives when you were not a baby
wow your aunt so open? surprise that your mum never say anything to stop her. lucky you
Old 24-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji81 View Post
Well i worked in a laboratory when i was about 23 , had sex with my fellow colleague in the lab , i remembered she wear braces and her boyfriend is studying in america . it was a beautiful experience .
I tired to do it on a different gal but this time the result turn different, that gal reported to the HR and i was told to leave the company .
haha it goes to show the same trick doesn't work twice sometimes.
I am lucky i was only told to resign ... haha

i thought you are going to share some sexy story here.
never expect the ending to be like this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1