The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

wat a disappointing performance...!!!

outplayed by a championship struggler (with no disrespect to reading, they played well, look nothing like a team struggling in championship) at ANFIELD...!!!

could not find any excuse for the poor performance...
no passion, no desire to win, no determination, no commitment, no confidence... players' heart are simply not there...
wat's going wrong?!
-has rafa lose the players' support n respect??
-are the players affecting by the off the pitch problems??

the players seriously need a big kick on their backside... hope rafa drops some underperformer next game... thou it may backfire, considering our paper thin squad... but i rather see young players losing after putting in their best than the regular losing without a fight... btw, i guess we've seen the last action of Babel in a Liverpool jersey...

i still blame the owners for all these problems.. since day 1 they taken over, we've been hearing only bad news (selling naming right of stadium), lies (klinsmann), empty promises (new stadium), scandals (tom hick jr) etc etc... the only contribution by them is the purchase of torres...

Old 14-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
just don't understand what is wrong with the current team, it is basically the same team as last season but they are really making a mockery of the Liverpool FC name..
exactly...

it's almost the same team, barring alonso n aberloa... this same team of players can't turn bad overnight...

guess the problem lies more in the players' heart / mind...
Old 14-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

aberloa...long time no hear this name. He is out for the season right? I don't remember Rafa sold him.Why is skyrtel not playing? I think he plays better than the danes? can't really remember his name?Why is Lucas still running around like headless chicken?'In Rafa we trust'...i think it's time the Kops think twice about this!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Snow-Wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Arbeloa was sold to Real Madrid last season.

I agree with you, the manager's role needs to be scrutinized by the fans more closely as our season sinks to newer depths week by week....! Actually, I didn't think it was possible to lose to Reading at home, but there you go....
Old 14-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

So sad, another loss at Anfield and out of FA Cup.

Hopefully with this distraction gone, the team can really really focus on getting the 4th place in BPL and win the Europa League.

Hope our new addition Maxi will bring more quality to the team.

Cheers
Old 14-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Btw has anyone taken up the Singtel offer?
I'm considering. Do you think Singtel will offer a better deal come June during the PC show? Right now, the only thing special is the Football frenzy deal.

Cheers
Old 14-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rafa time is up...???!!?.
Old 14-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

another very disappointing performance.
hope that it will not get any worse.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 14-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
aberloa...long time no hear this name. He is out for the season right? I don't remember Rafa sold him.
Bro he has been sold to Real Madrid along with Alonso...
Old 15-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG
Liverpool striker Fernando Torres sidelined for six weeks - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

At least it's happened now - Rafa, the Yanks, get your asses working and sign some decent replacements NOWWW!!

Fernando Torres sidelined for six weeks

By Soccernet staff

January 14, 2010

* Comment
* Email
* Print

Liverpool's hopes of salvaging a fourth-place finish from what has become a truly dismal season have been undermined by the news that striker Fernando Torres will be sidelined for six weeks, while captain Steven Gerrard is out for a fortnight and midfielder Yossi Benayoun misses up to four weeks.

Fernando Torres walks off past a concerned Rafael Benitez

LaurenceGriffiths/GettyImages

Fernando Torres walks off past a concerned Rafael Benitez

• Carragher sorry for Reading loss
• Paper Round: Rafa is responsible
• Report: Liverpool 1-2 Reading
• Harris: Rafa must go

Liverpool's season slumped to new depths on Wednesday night when the club were eliminated by Reading in the third round of the FA Cup and the game at Anfield came at some cost to manager Rafael Benitez as he seeks to fulfil his "guarantee" that the club will finish in the top four this season.

Torres was substituted in the first half at Anfield and scans have revealed that the striker will require knee surgery to repair torn cartilage. The Spaniard, who has scored 12 goals in 15 Premier League appearances this season, will definitely miss, amongst other fixtures, the upcoming games against local rivals Everton, on February 6, and Arsenal four days later.

He is also likely to miss out when Liverpool get their Europa League campaign underway with a two-legged fixture against Unirea Urziceni on February 18 and 25.

To compound Benitez's misery, he will also be without Gerrard, who was substituted at half-time against Reading, and fellow midfielder Benayoun for a period of time.

"Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres both underwent scans earlier today after coming off in the FA Cup tie against Reading," read a club statement.

"Steven has a hamstring strain and will be out for a fortnight, while Fernando has torn a cartilage in his right knee. The injury will require surgery and he is expected to be sidelined for six weeks.

"Yossi Benayoun also suffered a fractured rib in the game and will be unavailable for between three and four weeks."
Old 15-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
aberloa...long time no hear this name. He is out for the season right? I don't remember Rafa sold him.Why is skyrtel not playing? I think he plays better than the danes? can't really remember his name?Why is Lucas still running around like headless chicken?'In Rafa we trust'...i think it's time the Kops think twice about this!
Arbeloa was sold last season when Real Madrid wanted to buy him. Arbeloa came through the ranks from Real Madrid's youth team. As he had only 1 year left on his contract, it was perhaps best we sell him and get some money to buy new players. Skrtel did play last night, as with Daniel Agger. Lucas is supposed to be running around and bossing the midfield. He's supposed to be the defensive midfielder cum playmaker. Unfortunately, he doesn't tackle as well as Alonso. He also don't pass the ball as well as Alonso. But then again, no one else in our team can pass the ball like Alonso.

Looking at how Man City is flourishing after sacking Hughes, I think Rafa's job is under increasing strain. If Mancini isn't doing so well at Man City, maybe there is lesser reason to sack Rafa now.
Old 15-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
another very disappointing performance.
hope that it will not get any worse.
thot it can't get worse.... but it does...

now torres (6 weeks), gerrard (2 weeks), benayoun (4 weeks) injured in the defeat by reading... along with johnson, riera... lucky marcherano is back from suspension...

next match i think rafa will play aurelio at LM, Aquilani in Gerrard place with Marcherano and lucas as 2 CM and Ngog upfront... personally i would like to see pacheco play some part too...he can't be worse than babel...
Old 15-01-2010, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
thot it can't get worse.... but it does...

next match i think rafa will play aurelio at LM, Aquilani in Gerrard place with Marcherano and lucas as 2 CM and Ngog upfront... personally i would like to see pacheco play some part too...he can't be worse than babel...
Problem is, we will get overrun in midfield and have no height in defence. Maybe Plessis in for Lucas?
Old 15-01-2010, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

it's so easy 2 call 4 rafa's head when things r bad,esp in current situation.
but would tat help bring back those glory days by simply removing rafa .....
thing started fr somewhere ... sometime ago ... not w/o any reason.
every1(almost every1) was behind rafa when he lead the team 2 a 2nd place finish last season.
Old 15-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 19
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Liverpool has been a disappointment this season. Everything didn't seems to work right after the departure of Xabi Alonso. But that's all an excuse, nobody is indispensable.

Nobody wants to lose, everybody wants to win. But when you don't, you have to be a good loser. You can't blame anybody else but the players themselves. Rafa did well last season and received many warm welcome and support from fans, bosses and players. Simply becos everybody BELIEVE in him, and the BELIEVE is very important.

Look at Arsene Wenger. Why is he so successful in AFC?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1