The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 16-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
percival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
bro did you mean exotica66?
Updated! Thanks bro!

You're right its exotica66.
Old 16-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 15
youmifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to all

I think bros here should exercise caution when wondering around waiting area as well as replying here.

Small information like "is it a transit hotel? At hotel? Which area? These kind of information will just lead to the ladies misfortune.

Just my opinion.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Magericks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Mini from Thai Pegasus

Looks: 9/10 She is just like the photo. At first I thought she got put on light make up. Turns out nv, long lashes, smooth skin, very cute.

Body: 7/10 very small size, can easily carry up. Slim, got some standard thai tattoos, got bit of ass to grab

Boobs: 7/10 definitely not C as advertised. more like small b, but soft

Frenching: 2/10 no frenching at all, she tactfully siam whenever i try

FJ: 8/10 really tight, after I do 1st time, can tell she's eager to please but think really too pain for her, offer CIM second shot. not much position cause cannot bear to see her suffer

High chemistry and GFE, keep smiling and making jokes, english passable

RTF: no. I'm a boobs lover so too small for my liking
Old 16-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamgolfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTir View Post
Cherry from Airangel previously came here under a different stable (ET88). But still same name. I won't really say she's a MILF, more like ur chio/pretty gal-next-door. She does have a great pair of tits and ass (pretty well-maintained figure to me), however frenching wise she does only a bit because she's more into just sex those type.

If you're looking for a MILF with great frenching i'd recommend Venus from Monte29 stable. Busty boobs (not hard, feel like au natural) and very good service as well. She is quite petite (big boobs on a small frame) so you can carry her around easily to fuck if you'd like but she's going back really soon though
Thanks a lot bro. I have visited Venus almost 10x - she is good but a bit slender now. Appreciate your help esp regarding info on Cherry.
Old 16-09-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any fr on sai from fantasiababes?
Old 16-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soyabean89 View Post
any fr on sai from fantasiababes?
Tried before last week

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.p...04&postcount=7
Old 16-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post

Thanks alot bro
Old 16-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
valton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mini-Thai Pegasus

Looks:9/10 Cute n SYT looking, my type of cute and sweet looking ger, looks like pic
Boobs: 9/10, just nice for me(Big B, Small C ba)
Body: 9/10Small body frame at 1.50m, as shown, makes her look cute
BJ: 9/10 Blowjob with condom, personally, i prefer it that way, nice suction
Frenching: N.A, she doesn't allow, siam me, whenever I approach.
FJ: 10/10 tight with KY, nice moaning. 1shot in missionary, 2nd shot had to put KY, becoz she said whole day working, her pussy needs lubrication, so why not ?

RTF: waiting for Vit M, then yes!
Old 16-09-2016, 11:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108910 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......
The Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Feature Actor : Bro Naka
The Details are as follow :-

Feature Stable

Personally, i can say this stable is not new and also I have been to this stable for quite a number of times. My impression for this stable was quite good. So far, i do not encounter last minute hiccups and switch and bait of ladies or any pattern at the last minute for all my booking with them. They are a very trustworthy and honest stable with real picture as i have no doubt about it. Their working and posting style and operation look very organise and professional too. A stable worth to try and this stable appreciates and value all their customers’ feedback and customer satisfaction.

Actress Preview
Karen was from one of the providence in Thailand called Khon Kaen. She work in a KTV pub back at her hometown and this is her first visit to Singapore and working in this line with this stable.

Feature Actress: Karen

The pics stated in the ads show her most recent look. She looks better in the picture as advertise as comparing with her real person. It accuracy comparing with her real person was 100%. I have no doubts about it. My first impression was karen have the kampong lady looks and she gave me a sweet, elegance, chatty and friendly outlook.

Other ladies of this stable
I did saw a few ladies in their room during my visit there. I cannot really figure out who is who from far and at a looking at a glance. However, all have good body and look ok to me but i think Karen will be the best choice of all in term of look.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 16 Sep 2016
Time of Action: 1715 hrs
Total Shots taken: 1X relaxing massage and 2X FJ
Position tried: missionary, spooning, riding
Accommodation type: apartment
Location: discreet spacious and simple. I would consider the location as normal not the high class type. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot. The place is can be easy accessible via public and own transport.
Room's Condition: just a normal ordinary cosy and spacious room with a big mattress with no bed frame and has no attract toilet
Toilet Condition: size was good enough to fit the two of us and equipment in good working condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Tape 2, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

Take Note

Karen Body: (AWESOME!!!)
Karen has black straight shoulder length hair. She has dark skin tone and has a thai word tattoo at the upper back of the back of her body. She is light weight and stands about 1.62m. She has a slim body frame with no visible mark or scar on the body. She smells very nice and her neh neh was small but her nipple was sensitive to touch, a little bit get erected already. Her pussy was very neat and bushy, she was also tight and easily wet. Lastly, she has a nice bubble butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy.

Chemistry: (GOOD!!!)
Karen is soft spoken, she know limited English only and my Thai was also half past six but we are still able to strike a good conversation. Her GFE level was high. Her KC level was quite high too. She is patient and very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well.

Massage: (POWER!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did very well to ease my tired muscle. She gives the right strength at the right place and also knows the place that can ease your tiredness, not those piano type.

Foreplay: (POWER !!!)
She may not have the experience to start the ball rolling so I kick start. The foreplay was a good one and it lasted quite long. We have lot of frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the session. While frenching, I use my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. Slowly I go down to her navel area and use my finger to rub her clitoris. She was so wet and I whisper that many water already and she said yes, you make me many water come out.

BBBJ: (GOOD!!!)
She was rather new, her bbbj skill was not that impressive but she was willing to learn and try. I guide her to go slow and suck with pace. She was swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue. Next I guide her slowly to swallow my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat mouth fuck. I almost choke her, but I hold on to her head to control the speed. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her hair to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. The sexy and CFM expression make me feel so shiok. While she was bbbj me, I shifted her shifted my finger downward to poke her pussy. I can feel that she is so that shiok that she shiver a few time and again she let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm”

Fuck Job: (EXCELLENT!!!)
We started off her riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh my god oh my god oh my god ”. After that, I move myself up to change to another position for a deeper thrust. She let out very loud moaning expression of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround and she seem to be enjoying it. Lastly, we change to missionary. She cling on her leg on my waist are and I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound of bed shifting and the effect of “piak piak piak piak” sound from her.

Finally I offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw non-stopping and ooze of juice flowing out of her pussy. She let out a shy smile and tells me it was great and I make her cum a few times.

We were both panting and sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting a bit before we took a shower.

Verdict: (Awesome!!!!)
It was overall a good session. She was patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it. Overall, the feeling was great and she can consider to be the RTF type. Those who fancy bonking kampong type lady, she will be the choice. Be fast to book before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
[/B]

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 17-09-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for emmanuelle's Opel:

Looks & Figure: Match with photo is 100%. Cute and petite girl. Body is the soft-soft and smooth type that's nice to squeeze and cuddle. Boobs around B size, also kinda soft with small nipples, like those teenager type But she is actually 25 yr old, as she tells me. Some tattoos, a scorpion above the breast as seen in her photo, and two thai buddhist ones on her upper back. Not overly done, and I do like to see some tattoos on these girls. Only cons are her (tattooed also?) upper eyelashes as in her photo - takes some getting used to - and makeup a bit thick for the action.

BBBJ: Not so stellar in this department. She seems to need to stop and spit on a towel every couple of strokes with her mouth. It would've been great if she could do it continuously for much longer, the feeling is there, if not for the constant stop-start.

FJ: Her figure is slim, but saw a faint dark line and small pooch on her tummy that indicate she's probably a young mum. However the FJ was still good as she feels tight down there. We didn't bother with KY cos she was already wet from painting. Easy to make her 'high' but don't expect any stereo theatrics. Just soft moans that she stifles with her hand, sharp intakes of breath and her expression, all combine to make it a bit more real. I like very much! Soft and pliant kind of girl that can be fucked in many positions - but so tight that made me unload 1st shot quite fast. Start off by letting her ride, then doggie, speedbump, turn over for missionary - finish liao!

After that just rest and molest her on the bed. No massage offered. And not much conversation cos she can only speak couple of english sentences necessary for the job. We passed the phone translator back and forth but as usual quite a tedious affair. I am not a smooth-talker (else can go clubbing, pick up girls, fuck for free , no need pay for FL) and usually if the FL is not talkative, then that's it.

For 2nd shot, asked for CIM, but as her BBBJ is lacklustre as described above, finally asked her to just HJ until almost there before finishing off with her mouth ... turns out we mis-timed it and end up accidental COF Bit of a mess but she just smile and giggled away - though probably boiling inside!

RTF: Nope. A nice release to end the work week, but not that special enough.

At first when I text for the booking, was only offered Opel or Karen. But on location, saw couple of other girls there busily cleaning up, settling in the rooms. New stock! Now that I see their ads... didn't manage to view the blonde one - otherwise would've switched girls on the spot ... hahahahahah
Old 17-09-2016, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
SALONIKA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySALONIKA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note

I always like your intro...
Old 17-09-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone else has a problem booking Thai Pegasus? I tried WhatsApp and WeChat both no replies.
Old 17-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALONIKA View Post
I always like your intro...
Thanks for your support and like. Basically, just add in some creativity for fun.
There are many others that are good too.

Old 17-09-2016, 07:38 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
FR for emmanuelle's Opel:

Looks & Figure: Match with photo is 100%. Cute and petite girl. Body is the soft-soft and smooth type that's nice to squeeze and cuddle. Boobs around B size, also kinda so
FJ: Her figure is slim, but saw a faint dark li't expect any stereo theatrics. Just soft moans that she stifles with her hand, sharp intakes of breath and her ex
After that just rest and molest her on the bed. No massage offered.
At first when I text for the booking, was only offered Opel or Karen. But on location, saw couple of other girls there busily cleaning up, settling in the rooms. New stock! Now that I see their ads... didn't manage to view the blonde one - otherwise would've switched girls on the spot ... hahahahahah
I did ask the okt, he told me just touch down our shore only. Thread not even up yet.
Anyway when I reach the booking place. I saw a gentlemen with white n black business pants climbing stairs. Wondering is it you?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1