The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 18-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Not a review but just want to share my bad experience with LAX OKT.

Text him on a slot and kindly ask if that is there any further discount of price if allowable. In the end he said,

"Do you think our stable is like those typical stable out there?"
"Don't try your luck with us"

Felt shocked at his reply and made a book with Airangel instead. At least when ask for further discount, Airangel OKT nicely tell me is not allow and lowest at $140. I don't know what happen to LAX OKT. Maybe his business too good already.

In the end with with Anny@Airangel at $140.
How is Anny then? Saw her promotion @110 only, will that compromise the service?
Old 18-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

- edit - jumped to conclusion. Will remove post.

Last edited by broessex; 18-09-2016 at 10:13 PM.
Old 18-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SA10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR for Benz from LAX

Looks similar to picture
High GFE
Friendly, pleasant, accommodating
Skinny build

Satisfied with her service, so decided to post FR here. She leaving sg in 5 days time, Bros who wanna support her, do be nice to her yea
Old 18-09-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiPegasus View Post
Hi bro, i am still here. Words cannot anyhow say ok. Dont anyhow assume things when you dont know anything. My Stable is still operating strong and steady. I am still taking in bookings.

Yes boss!! Haha ok, my mistake, I admit - jump to conclusions. Good to know you're still here.
Old 18-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Probably not, bro. Work dress code not so formal for me Could be somebody headed for other units there.

The newly arrived girls made quite some noise with their flurry of activities ... halfway through fuck, suddenly heard sound of door slam twice and voices talking loudly outside ... balls shrink thinking of all these recent raids!
Oops, then i mistaken liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Yes boss!! Haha ok, my mistake, I admit - jump to conclusions. Good to know you're still here.
Yes, word dont anyhow said, will affect the biz and reputation of the stable especially now is not like last time

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 18-09-2016, 11:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

The Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Feature Actor : Bro Naka
The Details are as follow :-

Feature Stable

This stable is not a new one, those senior enough will know their history. They have recently make a comeback after absent from this scene for some time. They have gone through a lot of changes here and there. It was good to see them back. They are a very trustworthy and honest stable with real picture as i have no doubt about it. My first booking with went through nicely and smoothly. No last minute hiccups or switch and bait of ladies or any pattern. A stable worth to try and this stable appreciates and value all their customers’ feedback and customer satisfaction.

Actress Preview
Tuk was from Bangkok, she work in a coffeeshop at siam area back in Bangkok. This is her first visit to Singapore and working in this line with this stable.

Feature Actress: Tuk

The pics stated in the ads show her most recent look. In my personal view, i feel that she look much better in real compare to the pics as advertise. It accuracy comparing with her real person was 100%. I have no doubts about it. My first impression was Tuk have the innocent chio next door shy young lady looks.

Other ladies of this stable
I have no chances to bump into other ladies of this stable, but from the pics some look hot too. Have chance must try.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 19 Sep 2016
Time of Action: 1600 hrs
Total Shots taken: 1X relaxing massage and 1X FJ 1X CIM
Position tried: spooning,riding, 69
Accommodation: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Location: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Room's Condition: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Toilet Condition: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.

Old 18-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Tape 2, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Tuk Body: (AWESOME!!!)
Tuk has black straight hair. She has smooth skin and fair skin tone with no tattoo. She is petite and super light weight. She has a slim body frame with some light scar mark that is not obvious. She smells very nice and her neh neh was small but her nipple was sensitive to touch, a little bit get erected already. Her pussy was very neat and trimmed; she was also tight and easily wet. Lastly, she has a perky butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy.

Chemistry: (GOOD!!!)
Tuk is soft spoken, she know limited English only and my Thai was also half past six but we are still able to strike a good conversation. Her GFE level was high. Her KC level was quite high too. She is patient and very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well.

Massage: (POWER!!!)
Tuk gave a massage from head to toe, front and back that can ease my tiredness. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did very well giving the right strength at the right place and also knows the place that can ease your tiredness, not those piano type.

Foreplay:(GOOD !!!)
We started off with non-stop action of kissing, frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the session. The foreplay was a very good one and it lasted a long time to spice thing up. While frenching, I use my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. Slowly I go down to her navel area and use my finger to rub her clitoris. I hit it up with one finger then follow by second and into her G-spot. She was so wet that let out some soft moan and whisper very wet already.

Painting: (AWESOME!!!)
I start the second round with some painting action. I lick her inner thigh and then slowly to her clitoris. It was clean with no foul smell and is already super wet due to early forplaying. Soon i made some adjustment and it becomes a sixty nine position and I give her a good tougues lashing. She feel so shiok and ask for more, then i use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area. I can feel that her body shiver a few time and let out sound of “honey.. oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm honey ” . I can feel that she is enjoying it.

BBBJ/CIM: (SUPER AWESOME!!!)
She tied her hair while she was performing BBBJ on me. She gave me quite a good BBBJ. I love it when she suck me obediently with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, not rushing at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. She gave me the begging for more, sexy and CFM expression with the horny look while blowing and alternative sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly.I hold on to her head to shift it deeper to my cock then I pushed in and out, up and down and going deep and hard fast and furiously, increasing my speed to give me a super deep throat mouth fuck. I saw lot of white liquid at the shaft of my cock. Finally I offload all my cum into her mouth. She still continue sucking and blowing despite me already cumming in her mouth, that was a sexy scene.

Fuck Job: (Excellent!!!)
From the forplay,we started off her riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh my god oh my god oh my god ”. After that, I move myself up to change to another position for a deeper thrust. She let out very loud moaning expression of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround and she seem to be enjoying it. Lastly, i shifted my body up and change to spooning. I did some minor adjustment on myself and her to get a comfortable feel. I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound of bed shifting and the effect of “piak piak piak piak” sound from her. Finally I offload my three quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw non-stopping and ooze of juice flowing out of her pussy. She let out a shy smile and tells me it was great and I make her cum a few times.
We were both panting and sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting a bit before we took a shower.

Verdict: (Awesome!!!!)
It was overall a good session. She was patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it. Overall, the feeling was great and she can consider to be the RTF type. Those who fancy bonking an innocent nice shy lady, she will be the choice. Be fast to book before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. [/FONT]
[/B]

Old 18-09-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing.
Old 18-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 9
chickenrice1980 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychickenrice1980 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Chole from SOI69 yet? She's totally my type
Old 19-09-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Sai from Fantasia Babes

This is largely overdue FR for Sai, I met her during her first day here and according to her I think I got her first blood. She welcome me into the room wear a sexy pink dress revealing her pair of huge bouncy D cup boobs. Even though I am not a boob lover but the way she dress does send a strong signal to my little one down there.

After having me cleaned up nicely in the bathroom, she came to join me in the bed with a tiny towel wrapping her huge D cup boobs, we lie down to TCSS a bit with my limited thai and her limited english but somehow we had a fun time chatting and was giggling away. All this while her boobs was always knocking against my body and could felt my little one growing, I lay my hands on her body and slowly unwrapping her towel to reveal her boobs. I have her lie on the bed while I taste every part of her slowly part by part until I ended up giving her already wet pussy a good lick. She was so horny and her body was shaking so much which I guess it's a sign that she is enjoying it. Then she pull me up to give me a handjob while frenching until she decided that she want to make me harder by giving be a good BBBJ. When I reach my max, she capped me pull me into her love hole. We changed to various position and make out for nearly an hour until I release a good amount of soldier into her. We both lie down panting away and rest for a while before she cleaned me up before I leave.

Face: 8.5/10 - Look just like how it is in the pictures
Skin: 8/10 - Smooth and tanned skin
Boobs: 8.5/10 - Not knowing how to appreciate huge boobs but knowing it's a pair of D cup, can be fun to play with them once a while
Frenching: 8/10 - Quite shy to have her initiate but she love to french as much as I do when I start to french her, no rejections at all
Catbath: 7.5/10 - SOP, quite shy
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - BBBJ me twice before I entered her, want to make sure I am at my hardest point before I work
Painting: 8/10 - Clean and wet pussy
FJ: 9/10 - Very passionate in making out, all the shyness disappear when making out but still very submissive
RTF: Yes, try to make an RTF booking with her but was turned down because her slot was full... Will try again other day

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 19-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
curiously18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried to find a FR on Anne from SOI 69 but couldn't find much, anyone had any experience? (:

Last edited by curiously18; 19-09-2016 at 12:15 PM.
Old 19-09-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
C120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This is 2nd part of my fr for abby emmanuelle review. Very good bonk experience. She is the most kawaii girl my buddy ever booked. She wore a yellow pokemone spaghetti straps. Her short rating

Looks 8/10 she indeed has korean looks. With sharp nose and face features

Complexion 8/10 Very fair with smooth silky skin. no mole or tattoo at all

Boob 7/10 not the biggest but at least natural and soft

Bbbj 8/10 great suction and plenty of locking and kicking. Ball teasing as well

Fj 7/10 initiative and spontaneous very good stamina plus point

Gfe 8/10 she speak ok english and she is still a student in bkk. She like to hug you the entire session. So gfe gao gao.

Rtf my buddy said yes.
Old 19-09-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiously18 View Post
Tried to find a FR on Anne from SOI 69 but couldn't find much, anyone had any experience? (:

Tried her on her last trip to SG under another stable. Short FR from as much as I can remember. Hope it helps u.

Looks: young (probably 21/22), 80-90% similar to photos. She didn't use make up the last time I was there.
Boobs: enhanced C
Body: smokin' hot AF
Comms: excellent English, almost americanised
GFE: more playful and childish than GFE. Fuck buddy type of feel
BBBJ: great
FJ: great at riding in cowgirl, said it was painful during doggie, came in missionary.
Old 19-09-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 14
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried day from lax?

I like sweet looking girls like her. Deciding between her and Abby from Emma. Will come back with an FR after this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1