The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 04-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43589 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I don't think they think that bah. I've been a good boy for many years and they just feel comfortable with me. Sometimes I accidentally bump on to their boobs when at home I will still say sorry and they just don't really care.
maybe they think it's quite safe to show u n u won't dare do anything to them because their sister is around, plus u r a good boy just like me ..haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-03-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
BorisJohanson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololhi View Post
was waiting for my gf to end work at orchard and went to sit at some area where xmms and couples like to chill talk. Was walking up the stairs and there were 2 xmms sitting on the stairs. One of them was wearing a short denim skirt and i can clearly see her zaogeng as I walked up the stairs, dark blue cotton.

Was leaving as my GF had arrived, and just nice she changed her sitting position and I can say goodbye to her zaogeng and pussylips as I walk down the stairs without being too obvious
Lucky you. You saw her pussy lips very clearly?
Old 04-03-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
maybe they think it's quite safe to show u n u won't dare do anything to them because their sister is around, plus u r a good boy just like me ..haha
Many times I go their house when my gf wasn't around yet coz she haven't come back from work. Most of the time only left the youngest sister at home she also still wear those loose singlet and never wear bra. Got a few times she was packing some stuff on the floor then I went over to help her to carry the stuff and because need to bend down a lot, she downblouse many times let me see her boobs. Got once we were finding some documents in the drawer then she had to bend down to find the stuff then I bend over to help her hold the documents in the drawer then in the end my face exactly at the opening of her top and see inside her boobs in close view for a few good seconds.
Old 04-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Many times I go their house when my gf wasn't around yet coz she haven't come back from work. Most of the time only left the youngest sister at home she also still wear those loose singlet and never wear bra. Got a few times she was packing some stuff on the floor then I went over to help her to carry the stuff and because need to bend down a lot, she downblouse many times let me see her boobs. Got once we were finding some documents in the drawer then she had to bend down to find the stuff then I bend over to help her hold the documents in the drawer then in the end my face exactly at the opening of her top and see inside her boobs in close view for a few good seconds.
small thrills that would make ur day that lil better
Old 04-03-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Aaron6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the most lovely lunch at TWG Marina Bay Sands...
Those who know TWG @ MBS would know that it is a rather cramp area. So I was having lunch with client and seated next to us was a young couple. The girl was wearing a low cut body hugging blouse. When she leaned forward with her elbow on the table, wow, her boobs were literally spilling out. Big, smooth and looks really juicy. I have to entertain my client so cannot stare too much or too obvious.... 😅
Old 06-03-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 13
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Over the weekend went with fiancee for gown fitting at a home business bridal shop. The lady owner was a chiobu with nice body. The fitting was done in her 3rd room of a BTO flat, walking in i noticed her service yard had a lot of clothes drying. Halfway through I used the excuse of going to the toilet and went to take a look. Got some bras and panties hanging, didnt have the chance to take photo because I scared she come out.
Quickly grabbed a pair of beige panties, the seamless type and went to the toilet. Rubbed one out quickly with her panties around my cock, scared to cum on the panty so just rub a bit of precum on it. I went to hang it back before returning to the room. Super exciting
Old 06-03-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43589 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
Over the weekend went with fiancee for gown fitting at a home business bridal shop. The lady owner was a chiobu with nice body. The fitting was done in her 3rd room of a BTO flat, walking in i noticed her service yard had a lot of clothes drying. Halfway through I used the excuse of going to the toilet and went to take a look. Got some bras and panties hanging, didnt have the chance to take photo because I scared she come out.
Quickly grabbed a pair of beige panties, the seamless type and went to the toilet. Rubbed one out quickly with her panties around my cock, scared to cum on the panty so just rub a bit of precum on it. I went to hang it back before returning to the room. Super exciting
You're so daring bro...u r lucky u were not caught by her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-03-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
I think it’s more risky to take her panty den snap a pic leh. Haha.
Old 07-03-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1536 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

There is 1 time i went to my friend's house for makan. My friend got a hot sister which i love to secretly bio her hopefully got chance to see her down blouse or see what colour her panties was. But that day she wasnt home so i was a bit disappointed, so what i did was when my friend went to the toilet to do his business. I hurry to her room pull out her drawers to find her bra a panties. Took 1 of her panty and her bra to smell.
When i heard the toilet flushing sound i hurry stuff it back then close the drawer and walk to the living pretend nothing happen.
Lucky her drawer where she kept her bra and panties are messy if not she sure know someone had went tru her drawer before.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're so daring bro...u r lucky u were not caught by her
But caught by closed circuit cameras if there are any.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
But caught by closed circuit cameras if there are any.
if no one report anything unlikely to be caught lor

of cos, with technologies ever improving, one day AI might proactive alert all these behaviours...
Old 09-03-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 14
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.tiktok.com/@mixedasiangi...UsD2hbyps&_r=1

https://www.tiktok.com/@angel12yahoo...UsITWwbQY&_r=1
Old 09-03-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
SILfetisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whenever I pick up my son from playschool the SYT teacher will bend over to spray hand sanitizer on his hands. Managed to see her downblouse a few times but sadly no nip slip YET. Looking forward to the day I get to see it.

Old 09-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILfetisher View Post
Whenever I pick up my son from playschool the SYT teacher will bend over to spray hand sanitizer on his hands. Managed to see her downblouse a few times but sadly no nip slip YET. Looking forward to the day I get to see it.

Haha I had similar experiences
Old 09-03-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10574 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1