The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-04-2011, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 16
hotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Drift topic alittle bit, just wondering how come sukhumvit area nana plaza area around there how come so many north indians ( fair skinned type ) over there ? Many of them are working in retail shops there selling shoes, leathers , clothes etc etc and actually quite alot of negro tourists there as well ... that area almost look like a " little india " to me when i went over that last time for holiday, now isit still always like that over there ?
Old 26-04-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
xekt03 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar View Post
Hi bros,

Just would like to check with if anyone is familiar with Hollywood disco at Ratchada Bangkok. Coz i am interested to watch the show whereby the girls will strip till their panty and with star stickers on their nipps Does any bro know which day will Hollywood organize such show?
Thx a lot!
it's thursday night. bro you watch too much youtube liao. girls there arent even hot. don't know what i mean, stay around til 3-ish pm when they on the lights.

the real hotspots worth visiting in bkk are the places the locals love to, not your tourist fare like hollywood. u ask any girl working in a club about hollywood, they will tell you their parents use to go there. enough said.

check out neverland at raminthra on wednesday/thursday night, shows are better there

do bring along a big wallet, if not, there are some atms about 1min away from the club, motorcycle taxi uncle will be happy to take u there.

enjoy

give you preview.. don't say i never share share naaaa

Last edited by xekt03; 26-04-2011 at 04:22 AM.
Old 26-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
xekt03 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Unhappy Re: Bangkok Field Report

เบื่อมากมาก!!!!!
Old 26-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xekt03 View Post
เบื่อมากมาก!!!!! (
Bro, many of us here illiterate.. sub-text pls?
Quote:
you watch too much youtube liao. girls there arent even hot. real hotspots worth visiting in bkk are the places the locals love to, not your tourist fare like hollywood.
Can't disagree. Hollywood's kinda grotty too. Awhile back, we got conned on this birthday special on JW Gold. At door, after my pal's proving his pink ID and almost whipping off his wallet to pay.. was told it's only for khun thais (talk about double pricing in LOS!).
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
so lonely drinking whisky. Tonight a lot of gers but I was kena rejected 5 times. Nbzzzz..... si bluedragon still can laugh at me.
You must have switched your after shave with BD's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife
KNS lah.... how how??? Stay, don't stay, stay, don't stay...
STRAY..
Old 26-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Nbzz.... thinking of extending my JUne trip by 1 day... but need to pay 50 for the change. In two minds.... KNS :P
hah thai airways is it? I paid the 50$ last time and i changed my flight 3 times. Nowadays i tend to book the flexi ticket which is about $25 more than the best promo.
Old 26-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got lobang for airtickets? Intention to go BKK on June... Also any bros wana meet up??
Old 26-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
No, you NOT mistaken. The 3 "rooftops" are top end hi-so: Banyan, Srirocco, Centara Red Sky. Dress code, with fat wallets. Maybe worth a drink for the sights. Don't jump, after having heart attack from the dinner bill
Wahh.. I am just an average Joe leh, can't spend that kind of money in one meal leh.. Any suggestion for a mid range buffet or restaurant? I think ladies enjoy good food, always hear my colleagues chatting about going where to feast.. Should be one good ice breaker..
Old 26-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
Should be one good ice breaker..
Go to yingyang favor spot, Tawandang.
Old 27-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
STRAY..
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Stay, u need to contribute to the ger's baby powder or the bf's yaba.....
Yes yes.... after much consideration on the 'ever-helpful' bros here... I just extended my trip by a little longer.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 27-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
Wahh.. I am just an average Joe leh, can't spend that kind of money in one meal leh.. Any suggestion for a mid range buffet or restaurant? I think ladies enjoy good food, always hear my colleagues chatting about going where to feast.. Should be one good ice breaker..
Heard the river cruise is very nice and romantic. Not too pricey as well. Go tripadvisors and have a look at the reviews. Not too sure lah... before I had the chance to go... bo tirak liao... So, I continue to suck thumb at Nana or Cowboy

Quote:
Go to yingyang favor spot, Tawandang.
Ooohh... I also like tawandang... nice beers, nice music, nice food. IMHO

The last time Bro ML, JimmyCool and I went to a more "local" tawandang which was pretty nice as well. Cheaper and localised. Can't remember where the place is though... 'cause Bro ML drove

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 27-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
hah thai airways is it? I paid the 50$ last time and i changed my flight 3 times. Nowadays i tend to book the flexi ticket which is about $25 more than the best promo.
I always fly TG, can change as long as the flight have not commence (ie enough time) no extra charge, just one phone call (24 hour service)
Old 27-04-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Yes yes.... after much consideration on the 'ever-helpful' bros here... I just extended my trip by a little longer.

.... so weak, yet so strong......
Old 27-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

F, dun PM me and ask question where to get laid, WTF...........

I am working in BKK, all my time r in BKK and I have my own life, if u want to look for me, dun ask me stupid question. Buy me a drink, a bottle of black label or chivas and I will consider going out with u n answer your questions. If my demand is too expensive then pls look for others.
Old 27-04-2011, 04:02 AM
Samster

Some idiots are just too lazy, here quote what I posted b4.

Quote:
Copied from my Hanoi posting, amended and pasted here.

Rules of Engagement.

Received a lot of PM and went out with some samsters in BKK. This posting is not direct at any person but just Naemlo's rules of engagement.

For PM,
1. Do not ask me for gers' contacts. I am not a pimp or OKT.
2. Do not ask me questions which can be found in this thread.
3. Do not happy happy ask for my mobile. State the reason.

Misc,
1. Do not tell me eat anything. Tell me straight what you want to eat.
2. Do not tell me cheong anywhere. Tell me what you want. I encountered a few times, commented the place is boring.
3. Do not call me last min. Inform me earlier cause I myself also have my own life.
4. Do not call me after 9. Life for me is simple in BKK, sleep early.
5. If you call me and my mobile is off means I am in oversea.

Bear in mind the following, so dun ask me what to do. You tell me what you want.

1. Local Agogo starts about 8pm and closes at about 2am. Weekend is packed with Thai horny men. Dun expect the gers to speak Cambridge English. It will be more like chicken and duck.

Bonk is 1500-2500THB, barfine included. ST or LT
Beer abt 100-150THB big bottle

2. Foreign Agogo starts at about 7pm and closes at about 1am. Gers are definitely prettier and more expensive. Most speak a bit of English.

Bonk is 2000-4000THB, barfine abt 600-800. ST or LT
Beer abt 100-150THB small bottle

3. G-club starts at about 9pm and ends about 2am. Gers are attractive and most speaks English. Normally ger will not go hotel but u can try your luck or be robert, visit her often then u will get a hot date.

Member starts from 10k-50kTHB depending on package.
Gers whole night as in the joint not go will be about 2000-4500THB.
You can barfine her out abt 2000-4500THB and she can go anywhere except your hotel.

4. Most Pubs and Disco start at about 8pm. Crowds start about 9-10pm and closes at abt 2am.

Bonk is 2000-5000THB, ST or LT
ONS is free
A bottle of Red Label about 2000THB.

5. Whore place, along Sukumvit...

Bonk is 1500-4000THB, ST or LT

6. Massage palour starts abt 3pm closes at about midnight.

Bonk is abt 1500-7000THB

In Thailand, most hotels dun allow thai ger to stay overnight with a foreign man in the hotel room. Recommend you check with Tim from ThaiHotelDiscounts.com

Important : Show some sincerely, buy me the first meal or drinks. The next will be shared. You can always dun look for me if you are unwilling to pay for it. There are a few samsters staying in BKK. You can look for them instead. Example, indianmagicoil, norice

If u got my contact and we have not met, remember this, I am not a staff from BKK cheongster call center. Do not call me and ask where to get a good F.

Will amend or add more details as time goes by.
Old 27-04-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster

Had a good night in Rao2 with a samster n friend.... lots of gers and I am surprise of what I can get end of the night. Nice place..... It is a good night sleep while I prepare my dick for Vientiane....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1