The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 03-08-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man2adventurous View Post
FR for Xeline from X-factor
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=22524995

When she open the door, very cheerful lady. Very small and petite girl, boobs suit her body. After shower, she went crazy and jump onto you hahahaha. She super wild after making her super horny and wet. She will return the same favor, use all parts of her body to lock you down to give you a good time.

After making her wet, she keep asking for CD to start fking. Missionary for the first round and BBBJ until finish! After cleaning and chatting, out of nowhere jump and attack you again for second round this is where she will pin you down hahahaha. Easy to flip her over to make her cum again, when for missionary again this time round we both cum together at the same time.

Shower together after everything! For her service, she one of the best!

Last day this Sunday
We hope she extends again...more rtf on the way..
Old 03-08-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Ashley GC 3 Aug

Looks 9/10 young fit milf fair with gentle Hazel eyes
Boobs 9/10 very nice tits for 30 was here 5 years ago
Bbbj 1000/10 able to deep throat and fucking my cock with her face
Ar 100000/10 rimjob me passionately 20 mins at least
Cim 10/10 post cum massage vein and balls

Ashley is a fair fit milf with nice tits and nice eyes. Her dt is impressive and her rimjob is the best in my rimming hobby. First cat bath soap land style where she soap my ass and dt me. At bed, one good rimjob and blowjob till cim for 30 mins, lick every part of my asshole and post cim massage the balls. Next I sit on her face rimjob and than doggie rimjob and I raise one leg on her and she rimjob, she does the side way rimjob and hj until I cum. I tried to close my ass hole on her tongue and she tongue kiss my asshole very deep and passionately.

Rtf yes but she here for four more days and does not do this and is legit farm mountain chick best rimjob in my life.
Old 03-08-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 14
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

Reference: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=949680&highlight=

FR for Kitty (From my POV, dont bash me for overselling, and pardon me for my english)

Was looking through dome 1 and kitty caught my attention. Contacted OKT and was very responsive. Instruction was clear and concise, managed to get to to the place without any hiccups.

Went up to the room and was greeted by a pleasant looking babe, slim and fair skinned. Looks similar to the pic. She then guide me and we went to the showers. Like it then she rubbed against me.

Then the action begins. She started to tease me on the bed, hugging me, started from HJ, then followed by BBBJ. Oh man, her BBBJ skills are good. Almost made me 1st shot. Then followed by FJ. Finished 1st shot in missionary.

Massage was good as well. She did it for a full 20 minutes to make me fully relaxed and at ease before getting ready for action again. Went from HJ, BBBJ then to FJ , finished my 2nd shot and left a happy man.

I will say overall, Kitty is very nice and kept asking me if I enjoyed myself. I will be lying if I say no.

Overall 8/10
Looks 8/10
BBBJ 11/0
FJ 9/10
Service 10/10
RTF, of course.

Thank you @Platinumbabes for arranging this session.
Old 03-08-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
scissors is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ploy from Lust365

Looks to Pic: about 90%
Actual Person Looks: 8 I find she look like another version of Jayley Woo.

Body: 8 Slim, busty
Boobs: 8 enhanced Ds (seasoned) with nice grape like nipples
Foreplay: 10
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 8
CIM: Yes for me
French: Yes
Painting: Yes
GFE: NA, we are more like FWB then GFBF type

PS: Her ting tong factor is off the charts mannerism, behaviour and pure fuckability
Old 03-08-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for Bobo from Blackpink during 1st Aug 1030pm

Okt: 10/10 fast response as usual

Look: 9/10 maybe i will say 10% max from pic posted but very young girl for sure this is 1000%

Body: 9/10 she is quite tall and slim body

Boob: 8/10 enhanced but still soft but i prefer natural still la.

Bbbj: 8/10 omg she can go forever man. had to stop her before i surrender

Pussy: 9/10 shaved clean clean for you to eat and wet easily!!

French: 10/10 her french is crazy unforgettable

GFE: 10/10 her gfe is good, she is super chatty and like what other bros mentioned, her english is superb

RTF: no, because she is going back and also i wanna try others
Old 03-08-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 2
Deviance3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeviance3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeviance3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
bad bonks quite the norm in dome 1 nowadays...the other issue is some stables still want to increase prices.....you should have join the queue for xeline lol...
Agree, and it's made worse when there's fake FR. Now have to wait vit m replenish
Old 03-08-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviance3 View Post
Agree, and it's made worse when there's fake FR. Now have to wait vit m replenish
Some girl caught my eye ..new girl from emmanuelle..38dd she got live video in black bra touching her big boobs...ok
Old 03-08-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 3
allardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...915&highlight=
Fr for Nana
Flirtygirls

Looks: Other then the slight filters on the photo defeintly the same person

Body: Proportionate Boobs which were B in size to fit her frame either fat nor slim just right

Paint: Reacts real well when painted which got her wet and no oudour of cause

BBBJ: Was able to blow me for a long time here thou not her strong suite still was pleasently shiok.

FJ: We started of with her riding me on CG and doggie for the 1st round and for the 2nd round did only missionary and blasted all over her stomach.

Gfe: Coms was basic and with she was very friendly thru the session gentle when needed and wild at the same time but not to over wild !

Overall: Pleasent experience with her and hope to find time to RTF. Bro visiting her trust me she worth the whole session.

Old 03-08-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gespunilta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised FR

Mei : https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=951619

Thank for arrangement. Prompt replies

Looks : Prettier then advertised photos on her profile. Head turner type.
Body : Curve and round ass.
FJ : She plays along with you. If you passionate she will also turn it on. And damn did we turn it on! Loved the bonking Second shot easy out cos her moans sounded like she's damn shiok so I turned on liao! hardworking girl!
Gfe: She is a playful girl! Loves having fun and being crazy. English ok, still can communicate decent.

Overall: Enjoy this bonk no regrets choosing Mei, very hardworking and patience. Willing to please and no attitude problem. Very kind and polite
Old 03-08-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sututubird is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Rin from Lust365.

Shall not go much on to detail.

Face was ard 8/10.

Natural C

Has some tattoos here and there

Bbbj was awesome, mouth cover whole surface of dick, while below HJ.

She can french or kiss.

She has a trimmed down below, painted for 3-4 mins altho she enjoys it but i stopped to tease her

Fj 8/10, KY not needed, she is very accomadating.

Massage before service and again after first shot, she is not shy, friendly as well. Btw she has an syt look if you bros are into that.
Old 03-08-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
macek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gina
@ 03/08/2023
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=951620

Price: $150 2shots 90mintues

Looks: looks kinda exotic to me, she got the seductive cfm face.

Boobs: very suckable small nipples, easily gets aroused

Body: smooth body and boobs are soft. She got an amazing figure.

BBBJ & FJ: She was patient and hardworking with the BBBJ and I was enjoying the moment, the feeling of my rod in her mouth and enjoying the view. She's so responsive in ways that turn me on so much. Her hot moans that perfectly match her climaxing expressions.

CIM: enjoys it took 2 loads off me.

Service: Very good service as she goes all the way and hardworking.
Old 03-08-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
Tazdevil6666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazdevil6666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Rin (Lust365)

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...&highlight=rin

Okt: patient. Still assisted me even though i took some time to reply. Okt also recommended me some girls that may fit ‘my type’. Really a smooth transaction.

Looks: 9.5 i really like her well defined facial features. Wide eyes that made it so irresistible to look into her eyes

Boobs: 10 cup C cocomelons. Rubbed my cock on her super hard nippies

Body: 9.5 S well taken care body. Tight body parts (age maybe plays a part also).

Bbbj: 9 started slow till i started rubbing my neck already as it was damn good. I prefer it this slow motion kind

Fj: 9 straight away from blowjob. She was fxxxng ready to ride. I enjoyed the ride before moving on to missionary. When i felt i was at the verge of exploding i unplugged my cock and asked her to kneel in front of me like a good girl begging for her candies. Yes bros! It’s damn good

Gfe: 9 very accommodating. Always ‘yes’ type of gf

Rtf: high chance
Old 03-08-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
Rockbear is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRockbear is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRockbear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=951411&highlight=

FR for Dice from Fg

Quick lunch bonk with dice, overall a sextifying session with her.

Ask bro fg for video, the sexy dance tempted me to go try.
Picture on forum is her, accurate. No bait and switch.
GFE gao gao, more like fwb when never saw me for a period of time.

Greeted me in a translucent dress, showered together and started frenching.

After showering, wipe me down and told me she's horny want to rape me. Blowjob was wet and lots of dt.
When my turn to service she already wet. Still continue to paint her till she "beg" me to f her.
Starts with cg action then I took over in missionary, she said "f my ass", tight pussy and return with moans that my blood rush. Switch to doggy and continue to jam her till I cum hard.

Overall a very worthy bonk. Bros if visiting her, treat her nice and I'm quite sure she will reciprocate. Ymmv
Old 03-08-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bounymaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dice from Flirtygirls

Shout out for OKT bro Ben! Steady. Intro me an awesome gem that make me sweat out👍

Location: RLD! Ladies came down to fetch me. Respect service.

She grab my arms and we both like a couple walk up the room. She break the ice first in the lift asking me how's my day today. Replied her tired. Open the door. She told me to take a sit on the bed, start giving me massage and I was impressed 👍

Hug me from the back and undress for me, bring me into the bathroom and gave me a warm shower. While cleansing my rod she squad down and give me a warm blowjob. Stopped her and told her I want on bed.

Dried me up and we both went to bed. Told me lie down and she started giving me Catbath till my rod area, lick my lower part till I feel goosebump. Shiok! Start blowing my rod, slow and sensual and eye contact make sure I pay attention on her. Flip her for AJ and she accommodate with it. Pound her hard and her moan was loud. Shot my first cum out in her asshole shiok!

Clean me nicely and start blowing for me again. Relax and let her blow till my second cum shot out! Very long never enjoy this type of session already. This gem really impressed me. Willing to serve and good attitude.

RTF material!!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=951411&highlight=
Old 03-08-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
69Cloud69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster69Cloud69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster69Cloud69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Contacted bro CF at lunch and managed to get a booking for Jolin. Boobs are natural, but not for boob lovers, big nipples tho. Pussy is well shaved, bit of hair very sexy.

Very nice ass, cannot stand not to smack them while doggy. Horny AF.

Frenching is very sensual, slow and solid.

She can speak well in english so we got some convo time to talk life, very nice girl and hard worker. Felt like bonking a friend. hahaha

Overall 8/10
Can give more if boobs are enhanced.
Ok for bros who likes to bonk 'gf'.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1