The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-08-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bounymaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Dice from Flirtygirls

Shout out for OKT bro Ben! Steady. Intro me an awesome gem that make me sweat out👍

Location: RLD! Ladies came down to fetch me. Respect service.

She grab my arms and we both like a couple walk up the room. She break the ice first in the lift asking me how's my day today. Replied her tired. Open the door. She told me to take a sit on the bed, start giving me massage and I was impressed 👍

Hug me from the back and undress for me, bring me into the bathroom and gave me a warm shower. While cleansing my rod she squad down and give me a warm blowjob. Stopped her and told her I want on bed.

Dried me up and we both went to bed. Told me lie down and she started giving me Catbath till my rod area, lick my lower part till I feel goosebump. Shiok! Start blowing my rod, slow and sensual and eye contact make sure I pay attention on her. Flip her for AJ and she accommodate with it. Pound her hard and her moan was loud. Shot my first cum out in her asshole shiok!

Clean me nicely and start blowing for me again. Relax and let her blow till my second cum shot out! Very long never enjoy this type of session already. This gem really impressed me. Willing to serve and good attitude.

RTF material!!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=951411&highlight=
Old 03-08-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
69Cloud69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy69Cloud69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Contacted bro CF at lunch and managed to get a booking for Jolin. Boobs are natural, but not for boob lovers, big nipples tho. Pussy is well shaved, bit of hair very sexy.

Very nice ass, cannot stand not to smack them while doggy. Horny AF.

Frenching is very sensual, slow and solid.

She can speak well in english so we got some convo time to talk life, very nice girl and hard worker. Felt like bonking a friend. hahaha

Overall 8/10
Can give more if boobs are enhanced.
Ok for bros who likes to bonk 'gf'.
Old 03-08-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

FR for Bowie (GMC)
Looks exactly like photo - 8/10
Body is natural Bs with slight fats, quite hot in my opinion. Not for boob lovers but butt lovers may give her a try. No baby scars. 8/10
DFK 7/10, tongue slurp with tongue
BBBJ 9/10, hands-free but not DT. Right pressure but not wet.
FJ I'm sure she's tight because I surrendered both shots in a matter of minutes! But I can't rate otherwise, I shall RTF and give a rating after that.
Old 03-08-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
666lucifer999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Melon from PinkLady

STATS
Face: 8/10
She looks a little older than her age. But her eyes are really pretty, she has that look when she's sucking and when I was pounding her.
Boobs: 10/10 Soft natural E cup. Couldn't stop sucking them when she was riding on top. She really loves it too
Body: 9/10 Slim thick, but pretty light too the way I love it
[B]Ass: 9/10[/B] Round and perky.
BBBJ: 10/10 She sucks like a really good slut who enjoys every inch of it.
FJ: 100/10 She's so. Damn. Horny. I was the last client for the night, and she was begging me not to stop. Slammed her in so many different positions on her bed and around the room.
Pussy: 11/10 Wet, tight, juicy little hole. She tastes so good I was actually enjoying myself so much that she already came before I even put it in.
GFE/PSE: 11/10 MIND BLOWING. The last time I had a chemistry and sex this good was when I met my ex for the first time 5 years ago. Yes, she's that good.

RTF: ABSOLUTELY. And I already booked too. I won't write another FR when I do because my review will still be the same (or better). So I'm gonna come back every single day that I can before I miss my chance, and only remember her as a memory of the best FL I ever had.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold

Short FR for Nana from FG

Not good at guessing but should be late 20s or early 30s gal from BKK. 1st time in Spore.
While lacking in the looks department, she make up for it with her services. So bros who go for looks can skip her.
Her plus points are her bod, attitude and willing to please. Her bod is really good. Nice pair of soft Bs and perky butt. Typ thai tan, slim gal standing at about 160 cm. No prob to kiss and tongue fight. Gets wet easily so no need KY. Had a couple of positions but fav had to be doggy. Her back view is good.
Good for bros who value service, good bod over looks.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
Tan1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jessie,Pinklady

OKT: very prompt,clear,friendly
Looks: 20% discount,fair skin,won't reject
Body: tall,model body,boobs enough to play
Painting: slight pussy smell(normal),shave ok
Bbbj: she knows what to do,lick the balls well all the way to head, no DT but very arousing, max eye contact.
Fj: hot n passionate,sexy moan, fav position is doggy, she hold on to the head of the bed tightly and can take hard poundings.
GFE: good manners no black face and willing to please u, good talk also she can speak english, no GT,she is real model looking for ++ cash.

Other bros if you see her, tip her and be nice. Cheers.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
eldiablo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nina for CF https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?...highlight=nina

Looks: Sexy, sweet girl

Body: Petite with boobs, not saggy, very nice to play

Service: Nice skills, keep blowing, even beg her to stop as I don't want to cum first. Solid DFK. Fj also nice, loved it when she's on top, keep on riding while caressing her clit, she moan so loud.

Wish booked 2 rounds but got no time, maybe next

Shower: SOP

100% RTF.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
krushers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time booking with FG, friendly on chat and smooth deal. - Do maintain this level of service.

Simple review below:

Was feeling horny in the morning and needed a release after the work day. Checked out SBF and Dice's picture caught my attention. Imma sucker for long sexy legs.

Texted bro FG for 5pm slot and got a confirmation immediately.

Entered the room and was greeted by Dice. She has bra-length hair, wearing a black translucent night gown and standing at about 175cm tall.

I bought some drinks over and we exchanged pleasantries over them. She leaned close and gave a peck on my cheer and suggested we shower.

Well, she showered me while first though. Got into bed chatted for awhile more and she suddenly said she wanted to rape me.

Cat bath was normal but the BBBJ was long with lots of deep throats and gagging going on. I had not really done anything partically special but she was already wet down there when I reached for her pussy.

Caps on and we started with her on top. Can tell her was enjoying herself with the grinding and the moaning. As if that was not enough, she leaned forward to whisper into me ears "baby, fuck my ass".

We swithed to doggy, squeezed some KY and I slide my manhood into her ass gently not wanting to hurt her. As i noticed that she starts to ease herself with my cock in her ass, I asked if she likes it hard. Her face turned red as asked me to fuck her hard and fast.

Majorly turned on at this point, I used all of my strength and gave a good pounding for the next 10mins. Switched to missionary, fuck her in the ass again and came in the next minute or so.

Showered again, we switched inbetween chatting and making out. I was spent and unable to make it for round 2. Tipped her well and left and happy man.

Thanks bro for the arrangement.

She's a nice girl hope all bros treats her well.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ebw666777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on ami frm pbb
Looks: 8, obviously some studio shots look like model. Only more tan. She’s photogenic and pretty in person
Boobs: natural large Bs or small C.
Body: hour glass, smooth skin, model like.
Puss: not tight but tightens as she enjoys.
Fj: very good service, showers you before and after rubs you down with boobs and drys you with towel. Very good acting(i think), almost cant tell. Moaning and actions top notch.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

My best bonk thus far of 2023

FR for Miyu Playboy Bunnies

TL;DR Highlights:
- Young lass with a banging bod
- Super friendly and great conversationalist, service-oriented
- Insanely good sex balanced between GFE and PSE

Honestly did not want to do this FR as I wanted to keep her to myself which is very uncharacteristic of me (I love sharing lol) but given that I've gone up the mountain for hibernation I thought worth sharing with my fellow SBF bros.

Guys- literally my best bonk of 2023 thus far. That's saying something considering the quality of bonks I've had recently: AUD (in KL), Kitty, Bella, Mini and even Cat.

Now, to balance out expectations, she's not like Davikah level of chioness nor is she as fair as the posted photos indicate so some discount factor has to be taken in. But in terms of the overall experience really second to none. Have attached two live pics here for objectiveness below:

Anyways if you have been following my FRs I have been doing 4+ shots a day so not much 'qi' energy left by mid-week, so decided to up mountain to recover but this evil guy known as @staminadick wrote that when he went to Bibi he heard super good JAV moans and kept repeating that to me.

In the end decided to go, I mean worse come to worse just go there relax given I saw previous FRs mention her massage skills.

Boy am I happy to have gone. From the start already she greets you so jovially in her cute voice and engages in conversation. When we got to her room and post-exchange of money, I complimented her that she looks sexy mak mak and she started grinding on me, escalating into a crazy DFK war between our tongues. Not long after we're both rolling around in bed naked, I wanted to take the lead but she said no, service you and gave me a super BBBJ that stacks right up there with legends like Gwen and Ida. One of the few times that almost involuntary CIM.

Grabbed her and spun her around for 69 and lo and behold, already wet, just gentle touches already flooding like BKK recently. Give a little tongue, wah, you hydrated for the day.

Usually I like to start in missionary but this time no chance- she swiftly applied safety CAPS and push my nong chai in CG position. One of the few (like AUD) that can make me cum in this position, she'll keep on alternating between rocking and 'squatting' with such good stamina I was worried that she would have a leg cramp! After cum will legit give you cleaning blowjob.... before proceeding to KO on you saying how great it was.

In between shots she asked if I wanted a massage but I declined, opting instead for more conversation and cuddles. While the conversation was great, and she truly can carry one, cuddles were short as she kept on stroking my gun. This time I was determined to insist on toxic masculine virtues and wanted to lead- as I started to get on top of her she said wait, let me wear something for you while she blindfolded me, turns out its a fkin nice red lingerie that you see in the live pic.

Like a bull seeing red, pounded her mercilessly, with her saying how many times you want to me cum leaw....I told her I wanted to make her cannot walk. Released another intense shot in missionary, to which she will pull you in and hold you tight while praising how good it was. This time though she really needed a breather to recover....

90 mins passed by super fast and not long after second shot had to leave, but she still insisted on seeing me off at the door. Told her I'll be back but realistically with all the travel ahead it will only be at the tail end of her trip.

Sorry for the longer than usual post but if you've read through this firstly thanks and also please take good care of this lady (no ramming of un-manicured nails into pussy or rap battles please).

Last edited by nakadashi555; 28-08-2023 at 12:03 PM.
Old 03-08-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
Raiju deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Melon From Pink Lady on 2 Aug 2023:

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=950946

Looks very much like her photo, dressed in a sexy red outfit when she opened the door to let me in.

Told her that I booked her because of her humongous assets. She laughed and asked me if I'd like to feel them.

Grabbed the pair of papayas and she asked me if I think they're fake. They're 100% real for sure. I'm no expert but I think they're double D cup?

Heavenly soft pair.

Was super tired that day so I was just burying my face into her boobs, sucking and toying with them to my heart's content.

Lied down and she got down to giving me a BBBJ.

Wah she is pretty good with her mouth I would say, with occasional deepthroating and her hands are roaming to play with my nipples as she enjoyed my didi in her mouth.

Didn't take her long enough before I erupted.

Went home a happy man.
Old 03-08-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666lucifer999 View Post
FR for Melon from PinkLady

STATS
Face: 8/10
She looks a little older than her age. But her eyes are really pretty, she has that look when she's sucking and when I was pounding her.
Boobs: 10/10 Soft natural E cup. Couldn't stop sucking them when she was riding on top. She really loves it too
Body: 9/10 Slim thick, but pretty light too the way I love it
[B]Ass: 9/10[/B] Round and perky.
BBBJ: 10/10 She sucks like a really good slut who enjoys every inch of it.
FJ: 100/10 She's so. Damn. Horny. I was the last client for the night, and she was begging me not to stop. Slammed her in so many different positions on her bed and around the room.
Pussy: 11/10 Wet, tight, juicy little hole. She tastes so good I was actually enjoying myself so much that she already came before I even put it in.
GFE/PSE: 11/10 MIND BLOWING. The last time I had a chemistry and sex this good was when I met my ex for the first time 5 years ago. Yes, she's that good.

RTF: ABSOLUTELY. And I already booked too. I won't write another FR when I do because my review will still be the same (or better). So I'm gonna come back every single day that I can before I miss my chance, and only remember her as a memory of the best FL I ever had.
Your picture is the photoshop one...she resembles closer to this picture....the boobs more to d cup....not e cup..same with nini from mansion...ashley from gmc is really e cup...have to point out these consitencies in your report lol... fyi she was here before last year under siamken stable..late last year...the photoshops pictures same as last year one...
Old 03-08-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
FR for Melon From Pink Lady on 2 Aug 2023:

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=950946

Looks very much like her photo, dressed in a sexy red outfit when she opened the door to let me in.

Told her that I booked her because of her humongous assets. She laughed and asked me if I'd like to feel them.

Grabbed the pair of papayas and she asked me if I think they're fake. They're 100% real for sure. I'm no expert but I think they're double D cup?

Heavenly soft pair.

Was super tired that day so I was just burying my face into her boobs, sucking and toying with them to my heart's content.

Lied down and she got down to giving me a BBBJ.

Wah she is pretty good with her mouth I would say, with occasional deepthroating and her hands are roaming to play with my nipples as she enjoyed my didi in her mouth.

Didn't take her long enough before I erupted.

Went home a happy man.
Correct..big c small d...cup.... Definitely not e....only bb royal really e cup..bb boobs need two hands to hold..melon one hand can cover...at least your fr is more accurate than the rest.....
Old 03-08-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
blackhelmett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - ANNA from Lust

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=anna

Looks- 8.5 looks ok to me. Pic a bit PS. Not a probbie won’t say no to her
Body- 8.5 not thin not fat. In the middle
Boobs- 9 huge tits. One hand not enough to grab her boobs
Bbbj- 9 hardworking
Painting- sadly NA
Fj- 9 no complaints. Can do various positions with her with good energy .sextified with her very warm
Wet pussy
Old 03-08-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Damn seems that shes not only good in the audio department. Me and Bibi sittting in living room hear the Jav moan. I try hide my sibei steam face. Bibi see my face also buey tahan

Seems that Visual and Kinesthetic also way up there.

We reverse role liao. Last time you recon I follow with the main body
Now I become recon unit!!
READY TO STRIKE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1