The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobolubobo View Post
李丽珍 Rachel Lee (previous known as Loletta Lee)
Now only i know she changed name from Rachel to Loletta !
Old 16-12-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
For me, Loletta Lee and Veronica Yip are the top 2 defining women for HK Cat 3 in the 90s. I used to download and fap to Loletta Lee's clips on a dialup modem.

I have long rewatched Loletta Lee's movies in clearer HD and can really appreciate her youthful spunkiness, especially for the movie mentioned 蜜桃成熟時. It was her first movie nude in Cat 3.

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/a...es-quit-597326

No idea how to embed a GIF but here's a short tease from Loletta Lee
https://nudecelebgifs.com/embed/2561
I am surprised Loletta only acted in 3 Cat iii movies … for me, it feels like i saw her acting in plenty of cat iii movies … 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😝😀
Old 16-12-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
cognisence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I am surprised Loletta only acted in 3 Cat iii movies … for me, it feels like i saw her acting in plenty of cat iii movies … 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😝😀
She started acting in Happy Ghost with May Lo and another actress I cannot recall her name
Old 16-12-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cognisence View Post
She started acting in Happy Ghost with May Lo and another actress I cannot recall her name
I actually thought she was really big time acting in lotsa Cat III movies, only to be surprised when read that she only acted in 3 !
Old 17-12-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For me, Loletta Lee and Veronica Yip are the top 2 defining women for HK Cat 3 in the 90s. I used to download and fap to Loletta Lee's clips on a dialup modem.

I have long rewatched Loletta Lee's movies in clearer HD and can really appreciate her youthful spunkiness, especially for the movie mentioned 蜜桃成熟時. It was her first movie nude in Cat 3.

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/a...es-quit-597326

No idea how to embed a GIF but here's a short tease from Loletta Lee
https://nudecelebgifs.com/embed/2561
Chen ya Lun also
Old 17-12-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Chen ya Lun also
Who is that leh ?
Old 17-12-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
I actually thought she was really big time acting in lotsa Cat III movies, only to be surprised when read that she only acted in 3 !
Yep but her Cat 3 movies were so memorable for me. I really did used to download those clips last time. Years later even took the effort sit down watch the 3 movies in full. So sharing here for all:

https://www.aznude.com/mrskin/lolett...7a-cmb-hi.html
This clip I used to fap to alot in my youth. Movie from the finale of Girls Unbutton. Always made me think what it is like to fuck in a jacuzzi tub and/or a high building. The soft background music throughout the clip then add on the sound of her moans all the way to the finale always make me fap even harder. Would appreciate if somebody can find the HD version of the clip but I can find the full movie in HD online easily. But this clip alone just brings back so many memories.

https://nudogram.com/videos/2376/lol...1993-hd-1080p/
https://nudogram.com/videos/2375/lol...1993-hd-1080p/
My personal favourite scenes. To me, this is pure definition of lovemaking. Only years later in HD I noticed the fake sweat on their bodies but makes it even more hotter for me.

https://nudogram.com/videos/2734/lol...1993-hd-1080p/
The monk scene as mentioned.

https://nudogram.com/videos/2370/lol...1993-hd-1080p/
Bonus clip. This was what happened before the monk scene.
Old 17-12-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Chen ya Lun also
Yep but I am not too familiar with her. Only watched her from Eternal Evil of Asia. She is really pretty and with poise. Maybe some of you bros can recommend what other movies to watch her in it? Nude of course.
Old 17-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yep but I am not too familiar with her. Only watched her from Eternal Evil of Asia. She is really pretty and with poise. Maybe some of you bros can recommend what other movies to watch her in it? Nude of course.
Bro,

Can review this movie where Chen Ya Lun got go nude ?

Thanks
Old 17-12-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
landao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yep but her Cat 3 movies were so memorable for me. I really did used to download those clips last time. Years later even took the effort sit down watch the 3 movies in full. So sharing here for all:

https://www.aznude.com/mrskin/lolett...7a-cmb-hi.html
This clip I used to fap to alot in my youth. Movie from the finale of Girls Unbutton. Always made me think what it is like to fuck in a jacuzzi tub and/or a high building. The soft background music throughout the clip then add on the sound of her moans all the way to the finale always make me fap even harder. Would appreciate if somebody can find the HD version of the clip but I can find the full movie in HD online easily. But this clip alone just brings back so many memories.

https://nudogram.com/videos/2376/lol...1993-hd-1080p/
https://nudogram.com/videos/2375/lol...1993-hd-1080p/
My personal favourite scenes. To me, this is pure definition of lovemaking. Only years later in HD I noticed the fake sweat on their bodies but makes it even more hotter for me.

https://nudogram.com/videos/2734/lol...1993-hd-1080p/
The monk scene as mentioned.

https://nudogram.com/videos/2370/lol...1993-hd-1080p/
Bonus clip. This was what happened before the monk scene.
Thanks for nice share bro!
Old 17-12-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
FabPat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In Fatal Love featuring Michael Wong, she worked as an undercover cop. Yes she went full nude, with fucking scenes too
Old 17-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Ellen Chan way of moving her hips when she is on top of Michael wong, fuck, I can’t recall how much of my soldiers went coming off over the years
Old 17-12-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Thanks
Bro
Return up +19
Cheers...................
Old 17-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro,

Thanks
Bros, fyi there is deleted scenes in Fatal Love. Maybe they feel is too wild. 01:59 is not found in the main bedroom make love scene.

Last edited by singmarine; 17-12-2022 at 09:21 PM. Reason: More details
Old 18-12-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
LingHuChong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Bros, fyi there is deleted scenes in Fatal Love. Maybe they feel is too wild. 01:59 is not found in the main bedroom make love scene.
Still got censored?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1