The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by branzzz111 View Post
Tried Eva.. Agreed with previous FRs. Annoying thing is everything must top up like budget airlines

Looks:7/10
Massage: 3/10 just finger pressing
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 7/10
RTM: No
Ya her top up very sian sia. Looks certainly a milf lah, boob big but saggy. The price is hj with clothes on. All other extra is top up.
Old 20-11-2021, 11:58 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callmedaddy88 View Post
Anyone tried her before?

https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4372
I don't trust this site. Many bad experience.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-11-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
ChaoRenz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Relative newcomer. Sharing my humble FRs:

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ying-ying-massage/

Face 7.5-8/10 (for her age): mask always on but caught a glimpse when she drink water, looks not bad for age, definitely won't reject IMO
Body 7.5-8/10 (for her age): slim and petite, smooth and fair skin
Boobs 7.5-8/10: nice handful (at least B+?), nice nipples to play with
Massage 8/10: SN, sensual, her fingertip technique drove me nuts when she rub my back and below
HJ 8/10: good sensual technique, got a few positions with sequence some more - lie down on massage bed, sit on a stool where can rub balls/ass at same time (damn shiok, almost came), and pink chair (also shiok, but personally prefer the stool)
Nuru 8/10: given her petite size she had to move up and down to cover my entire body which was quite shiok, especially when i was face-up and she rubbed her boobs all over (side-mirror a plus!). Finished with her giving HJ while sitting on my chest, while i one hand grab her boobs and the other rubbing her pussy (quite wet)
Attitude 7/10: not very chatty but wants to do a good job; friendly and caring though, asked if AC was too cold, offered me water etc

RTM?: Yes. Visited her a few times, do find her petite size and sensual touches very good. Price reasonable too.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/cheryl-massage/

Face 7.5/10: pretty, cute
Body 8/10: slim and quite fit, she joked about gaining weight and how she's been on a diet but honestly she looked very good, definitely looks after herself; a bit tall (170?) which made me realize i prefer girls a bit shorter
Boobs 8/10: nice C cups, can touch but don't allow zhut or nipple play
Attitude 8/10: hardworking, very friendly and chatty
Nuru: not putting a rating as honestly i couldn't fully get into it because when i arrived at her floor her neighbour (old auntie) was standing outside with her dog (quite big) which barked at me and came to me and i fumbled a few minutes outside finding her unit; the whole time nuru i was worried and thinking about it; but she was friendly and definitely hardworking and her C boobs rubbing all over was great. If i had to i would put 7/10, but if i was more relaxed probably higher.

RTM?: still a bit traumatized by the dog and she is a bit tall for my frame, prefer someone more petite. But personal preferences aside her overall package makes her RTM-worthy.

Also tried a few others, very quick FR:
Melody 8/10 - very well-maintained MILF, lovely C boobs, great service, spacious and cosy place; GFE/sensual not very high though, maybe cos she laojiao and I asked for head/shoulder massage for first half
Coco 6/10 - was looking for JG which was quite good (my first time) but looks completely different from picture hence the low score, much older (late 40s/50s); boobs not bad though (C?)
Old 20-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
hi bros, been on and off within the scene for a while but now im back. any recommendations for MLs who shower with you? been a long time since i've experienced this from the good old days and damn, i miss it...
Go with SLG Aini wont go wrong. But need book few days early.
Old 20-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the recommendations!
Old 20-11-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Reset name .. but dunno standards improved and sms respoonse also improved or not eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
In other news, probably feeling the heat, Ke Xin is now known as Hui Zi.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/hui-zi-massage/
Old 20-11-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Reset name .. but dunno standards improved and sms respoonse also improved or not eh
Careful ah this girl alot of white knights. i was zapped after commenting about her zzz
Old 20-11-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

I giv benefit doubt ... girl change name means want to change for better, so give chance lor. Look fwd latest FR on KX to deacribe her improvemt
Old 20-11-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 9
tzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to behold

Anyone visited this ML before ?
Old 20-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaysonjono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

back on the scene lately.
any girls on SLG that you'll personally recommend?
Old 20-11-2021, 10:21 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Quoted: 4202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

Visited her again and again. Service getting better and better. Like my mistress.
Last visit was served with durians before I left.

From light kiss to deep french, improvement shown. Money well spent.

Btw, she love to be painted. And I am a painter. Wow, the strongest tongue vs the wettest cunt. What a great encounter.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-11-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/nicole-massage/

Visited this lady some time back.

Looks: No link to the photos/video. Probably a MILF, mid 30s range. Decent, won't reject (Subjective thou.)
Location: Located in a Spa, feels kind of open. Feels like anyone can chiong in anytime lol. Abit inaccessible for foot soldiers, quite a distance from nearest MRT. There's another lady in the Spa as well.
Message/Sensual: Fully clothed. Can deliver a good massage, but quite short, probably around 15-20mins? Sensual-wise, near to none, after massage done, flip over, play with your balls around 1 minute and proceed to HJ.

Caveat: The place has no cubicle or anything, 2 massage beds and it's just separated by a curtain, can hear what the other side talk/do lol. So if you are assigned the outer one nearer to the door, and if you want to walk to toilet inside, you'll have to walk past the curtain/massage bed beside you lol, basically can see what the other ML and customer doing.

Overall: Nothing special, in and out within 40 mins. Moreover, need to top up to take off clothes. Seems like topping up to remove clothes is the trend now. One try is enough.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 4
Stonecold74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Huizi this afternoon
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/hui-zi-massage/
Pettite size young lady located near Orchard area
Limited roadside parking but ample parking at the
commercial building nearby.
Look 7.5(SYT to me)
Boobs cup B
Nice and fair body with a sexy perky ass like Aini
Massage 5 nothing to shout and not my intention there
Sensual 7 playing with ur balls and rubbing the back with her cutie 小笼包
Full nude and willing to accomodate but respect her boundaries
RTM Yes
She is like the new colleague just graduated from Uni with invincible youth body

Last edited by Stonecold74; 21-11-2021 at 04:28 PM.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/

Visited her a few days ago.

Looks: 4/10. Maybe 6/10 to some. She’s very petite, and in her late 20s, early 30s. Gotta give 50% off site pictures.
Massage: 8/10. Experienced masseuse and knows her stuff. She’s got both power and strength.
Sensual: can’t lick boobs. Cant really roam. Semi nude. I was in and out in 40 mins.
RTM: at $120? Nawwww.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Great FRs recently. At least no one is describing Wen Wen (previously known as Bao Er) as SYT looking!!! Wahahahaha. How awesome is that? Faint.

And ironically, since the FRs seem to be trending on older MLs these last couple of days, here's my recent ML adventures with real service oriented women.

Rainbow (previously known as Apple)
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/rainbow-massage/
Top HJ practitioner. The highlight are her smooth, purposeful, skilful hands which take their time to build my pleasure for a more intense orgasm. She's in her 40s, ok looking with make up, and has a slim-ish milf body - no Michelin tyres or jelly rolls. Not bad. Stern at first but once we connected, she's really a pleasant lady to be with.
RTM: Yes

Xing Zi
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-zi-massage/
Beautiful smile, and a sexy, loving mistress. The highlight is her tender intimacy and long sensual bbbj. Mid 30s, a good looking, quite glam lady. Slim-ish body with no jelly rolls. She has that quiet sultry demeanour which I find extremely alluring in a woman. Her GFE is through the roof. Real and down to earth which is rare. Did I mention her Beautiful smile! Lol.
RTM: Definitely!!

Ivy
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ivy-massage/
Top HJ practitioner. The highlight is her slow sensual build up of my pleasure. Early 30s and actually quite pretty. But she will have her mask on most of the time because (unfortunately) she's in a small 2WO shop. Apart from a tiny slight tummy, she is tall, slim, tight and sexy. Great working attitude to please.
RTM: Already have. Always my reliable satisfying Plan B, if my Plan A booking isn't successful. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1