The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 04-12-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2650 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not sure why you chose dun do bbbj...my time back in 1990s to 2000 the pinay did bbbj...

IMH, if a FL can dun do bbbj and get paid then why not...if a gal loves or likes you then she willing to service you fully...
read again my quote..i ask why that's why i'm skeptical of them. after years of cheonging thais,china,indos no problem.
Old 04-12-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
titsfortats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Day 3 in Quezon - Pathetic scene!

Day 3 here in Quezon.

Not much into bars and MPs, so mostly using the dating apps.

Yet to find a girl who is not a scammer! Every girl has the same story:

1. No money to pay for transport - send me G cash
2. I do not have decent clothes, will you buy me?
.... and the usual no money for tuition etc etc...

Not a single meetup even after 40+ matches.

Looks like this place has detoriated a lot since I was here in 2017.

Will just go to the Quezon Avenue places in the last 2 days and offload!
Old 04-12-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day 3 in Quezon - Pathetic scene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titsfortats View Post

Not a single meetup even after 40+ matches.

Looks like this place has detoriated a lot since I was here in 2017.

Will just go to the Quezon Avenue places in the last 2 days and offload!
Joy of internet.

Girls and guys in Mindanao can pretend to be in Manila and shakedown

I was chatting with a samster. He narrowed down on a hottie, I was thinking too good to be true

Anyway don't want spoil the fun, only recommend he insist meet the girl in coffee shop or somewhere with promise to pay cancellation if not interested

As expected girl said no - only room meeting

Remember, we have more to lose, so don't give in to silly story like shy, reputation, very discrete blah blah blah
Old 04-12-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10176 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
not etsys here but replying since I stayed in Newport almost everytime I go Manila

not a soapy but the closest massage place that offers B2B massage I know is Kemosabe

or you can try telegram outcalls that offer B2B nuru etc
Thanks bro. Can't take out call as will be with family members. In the past I went flight 168. But heard its closed.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 06-12-2023, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
blitzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Only got recommend FL..

Especially if tight on time
Bro pls share contact thru PM. Thanks.
Old 06-12-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Thanks bro. Can't take out call as will be with family members. In the past I went flight 168. But heard its closed.
Starfleet nearby 168 might be open if you're willing to go the other side of NAIA.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another trip to Manila this year. Tried nurumassage.ph in my room and picked Olyvia. I had been targeting this girl for a while. The process was easy. She was quite attractive (complexion is not as perfect as in pictures). She arrived bit overly sexy in her dress considering I had to sign her in at the lobby. I can say that I have finally concluded that the nuru experience, though well done on her part, is not all that sexy really. She did the best job of it that I have experienced but it looks better than it is. She was very nice and worked hard, and I think we connected a bit toward the end exploring a surprising fetish that I did not know I had. She is a bit mercenary though and top ups are super expensive certainly for Manila / SE Asia even compared to Shogun and Discreet Massage which I have tried in the past. Settled on a nude handob with roaming for additional 4k. It would be 6.5k for covered BJ and 10k for FS. that is a lot anywhere. She is cute but I would save my money for a tall blonde in the UK for that amount.
Old 06-12-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

One more find, also nursing student but milf..

In la union. 300p additional to travel to Baguio

3k 2 pop no fuss

Old 06-12-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Starfleet nearby 168 might be open if you're willing to go the other side of NAIA.
Thanks bro. I have visited starfleet in the past. Was just worried of time in the traffic. Thanks again
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 07-12-2023, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stonek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Another trip to Manila this year. Tried nurumassage.ph in my room and picked Olyvia. I had been targeting this girl for a while. The process was easy. She was quite attractive (complexion is not as perfect as in pictures). She arrived bit overly sexy in her dress considering I had to sign her in at the lobby. I can say that I have finally concluded that the nuru experience, though well done on her part, is not all that sexy really. She did the best job of it that I have experienced but it looks better than it is. She was very nice and worked hard, and I think we connected a bit toward the end exploring a surprising fetish that I did not know I had. She is a bit mercenary though and top ups are super expensive certainly for Manila / SE Asia even compared to Shogun and Discreet Massage which I have tried in the past. Settled on a nude handob with roaming for additional 4k. It would be 6.5k for covered BJ and 10k for FS. that is a lot anywhere. She is cute but I would save my money for a tall blonde in the UK for that amount.

Wow 10K for FS? Thats really high. Asked around in WeChat and it seems 10k can get 8 hours overnight with 4-5 pops.
Old 07-12-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wow. 10k for FS seems really high. Browsing around WeChat and 10k sud get u a 6-8 hour session with 3-5 pops. Not sure how legit though.
But then again, the pics on the website is a wonderful studio shot
Old 07-12-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

Sorry for the duplicating post
Didn't realise that newbie's post needs approval.
Didn't see the prompt that it requires approval at my first post and did the 2nd post before seeing the pending approval prompt 🙏
Old 08-12-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Upz you for your contribution bro
Old 08-12-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Upz you for your contribution bro
Forgot to up him, up you instead 😂
Old 09-12-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
blitzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy