The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi esteemed bro LDH,

How is ur beloved n cute mistress YY?

Your knowledge re DC's singers is impressive!

See u in May. BTW, my attempt to up u again was rejected by SBF.
dominant behaviour n character in a MAN, at least in their subconscious mind.

Bro WB
Hi bro WB,

Please la, YY not my mistress lor. Me cannot afford la. She got strong backer and me nobody lor. I just like all women - the pretty ones.

This is not knowledge, just that I got my little notebook with me as well as my bros there providingme with intel.

Up me? Think got to spread your love around a few bros first... cannot up me all the time la.

Best always,
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Please la, YY not my mistress lor. Me cannot afford la. She got strong backer and me nobody lor. I just like all women - the pretty ones.

This is not knowledge, just that I got my little notebook with me as well as my bros there providingme with intel.

Up me? Think got to spread your love around a few bros first... cannot up me all the time la. .....
My esteemed bro LDH,

You n YY were 形影不离, wat a lovely couple!!

Unlike me n KK, if not mistaken as grandpa n granddaughter, at least father n daughter (simply bcos I look somewhat younger than my chronological age).

BTW, I may visit SIN earlier bcos of some personal business (unrelated to KK).

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

Yesterday, I received an email from a FEMALE "seduction n sex guru" n I like to share wat she wrote:

"...........................The antidote to any kind of tendency towards
approval-seeking, of course, is to STOP relying on
WOMEN to make you feel good about yourself. They
will sense that you're trying to 'use' them for
something, and they'll resent it.

You, on the other hand, will never be able to
get 'enough' of what you're looking for, meaning
that you'll always be walking around with a big
hole in your emotional guts looking for someone to
plug it for you. Not the most satisfying way to go
through life.

How about this: not trying to 'generalize'
about women, or group them into a gender-based
clump and assigning them all across-the-board
characteristics ('I need to get X from women'),
but instead, looking at them as HUMAN BEINGS ...

... and not only that, but INDIVIDUALS.
Individuals who don't appreciate being used as
tools - and furthermore, who will never be
inclined to give you ANYTHING if you seem as
though you 'need' it from them.

If you tend to be insecure or needy around
women, then take it from me, that's an inherent
part of your personality. It's not going to go
away once you get 'enough' of something, because
you'll never be able to GET enough.

If you want to get that part of yourself taken
care of, you need to look WITHIN YOURSELF and your
own life to do what needs to be done.

Figure out what you're feeling bad or uncertain
about, and then take steps to implement a solution
into your life. Look at that 'bad' feeling as a
MOTIVATION, or a jump-off point, for you to
develop yourself further into a more high-quality
and all-round desirable human being............................................. ...."

Good points to ponder...

I hv been improving myself, every hr, every day, in every way...wat more could I do?

Well, I can never get enuff pussies of my type, not necessarily bcos of any inherent personality defect, at least not now, but bcos of my very strong libido n virility. I'm not apologetic or ashamed of my manly sexuality, even at my advanced age.

Have a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

There r two sides to everything in this universe, the Yin n the Yang. Looking at the same evidence, some people believe in evolution n others believe in creation. Was the Soviet Union the evil empire? Or the US? lokking at the same gal, some men may consider her chio, whereas others may consider her ugly. What do u think of Prince Charles' true love?

Cheers!

Bro WB[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro WB,
Have you see Prince Charles' true love Camilla when she was just 17 years old when they first met? I have seen her photo when she was at her prime and she was just truly beautiful, even more so than Princess Diana was at that age. Perhaps that is the image Prince Charles always have about her. Most of us only know her when she is already past her prime and we could not understand how a prince could fall for such a woman. I think that is also true of our wives. ha ha ha.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You n YY were 形影不离, wat a lovely couple!!
大哥,不要害我。 我没那么大的福分。。。
人家已经有老公了。。。 天啊。

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
Hi Bro WB,
Have you see Prince Charles' true love Camilla when she was just 17 years old when they first met? I have seen her photo when she was at her prime and she was just truly beautiful, even more so than Princess Diana was at that age. Perhaps that is the image Prince Charles always have about her. Most of us only know her when she is already past her prime and we could not understand how a prince could fall for such a woman. I think that is also true of our wives. ha ha ha.
Hi bro singlad,

You hv brought up a very valid point. Many Ang Mo gals r beautiful at 17-18, but they age so fast! They all seem to suffer from premature ageing!

I believe the union of Prince Charles n Camilla exemplifies very deep emotional attachment n "true love" in a life-long RS. They r soul mates! Perhaps we should all envy them n give them our blessings!

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
大哥,不要害我。 我没那么大的福分。。。
人家已经有老公了。。。 天啊。
Hi bro LDH,

You're Da Man!

Hahaha...不要害你?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
renming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you have my blessings bro!
Old 10-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:

Just call CD n book her for the nite (she may decline bcos u r a total stranger). Take her to K-Box or Dragonfly...

Bro WB
Hi Bro Warbird,
I tried to book her for the weekends.
I was too late.
She flew off to Hong Kong last nite.
Cheers.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by renming View Post
you have my blessings bro!
You hv my blessings too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Bro Warbird,
I tried to book her for the weekends.
I was too late.
She flew off to Hong Kong last nite.
Cheers.
Hi bro besafe,

I'm not surprised as CD had been to HK n Bangkok before. It's likely that a customer or her former BF took her along for the trip.

I know ur curiosity must be piqued. Make an offer she can't refuse on her return, ya?

May I intro my 1st BAO-ee XW to u? She is the same type as CD, tall n slim, slightly older at 22, but fairer w/ more proportionate figure. Most importantly, she has prettier n tighter pussy n is easily orgasmic, hehehe. She is from Fujian n has a very seductive voice, just like CD. One other thing, XW has very slim shoulders n long slender arms. She is 168 n weighs 50kg. She will return to PRC for good in Aug.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 11-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=warbird;4761059]You hv my blessings too!

I know ur curiosity must be piqued. Make an offer she can't refuse on her return, ya?

Hahaha.. yes.. I am now quite curious about her. Yes. I try one last time to engaged her company .. but not in a KTV environment.

May I intro my 1st BAO-ee XW to u?

Your this XW is working in which KTV?
I dun mind taking a look at all your ex-BYs.
Thanks.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post

Hahaha.. yes.. I am now quite curious about her. Yes. I try one last time to engaged her company .. but not in a KTV environment.

Your this XW is working in which KTV?
I dun mind taking a look at all your ex-BYs.
Thanks.
Hi bro besafe,

CD just logged on her QQ, haha. She must hv her laptop in HK.

Of my ex-BYs, only CD n XW r currently in SIN. XW used to work at TAM n DC, but she is now working in a couple of smaller joints. If u r interested, PM me for her HP.

Pls give me ur honest opinion abt them.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

Just spoke w/ a young fren who came back from CP, China, a few days ago. He was in paradise! There were over 1,000 gals under one roof. All the gals were fresh n aged 18-21 (actually there were many, many younger ones whom I wont mention or touch as I'm a law-abiding citizen). He wants me to go w/ his grp next month! He also thinks that I'm wasting big money BY-ing PRC gals in SIN.

He could be right n I hv to re-evaluate my strategies. But BY-ing a gal is not for sex only. It's definitely a challenge n an adventure to own a SYT's body, heart n soul, especially for a lao chi ko pek. Tough mission though not mission impossible.

I told my young fren I would love to move to CP for good! One of his frens is doing just that, he said.

I hv escalated the mind game on KK. I reciprocated her loving me by saying: I love u too, hehehe. I'll return to SIN in 2 wks. I'll give her COS lasting over 1 hr n use covert hypnosis to complete my mission.

The other gal I like a lot, GG, will be coming in early July on a tourist visa as her application for a work permit as a beautician was rejected last month. I can't wait for her arrival as she is very easily orgasm n she screams too.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just spoke w/ a young fren who came back from CP, China, a few days ago. He also thinks that I'm wasting big money BY-ing PRC gals in SIN.

He could be right n I hv to re-evaluate my strategies.

I told my young fren I would love to move to CP for good!
Bro WB
Hi bro WB,

I can't help imagine you move to CP and have three to four SYTs beside you everyday and night

Then again, it depends on what you expect and need. Several of my business friends from Singapore, Taiwan and HK have bao-yees (mistesses) based in CP, CA and Shenzhen. They would visit them two to three times a months to be "young" again. I guess the sum you applied here would be sufficient to take care of her lodging, daily expenses and pocket monies. But one concern most bros will have is will she hook up someone else and have other sugay daddies when you are not in town

It is obvious that CP and CA are the training grounds for fresh young gals (and virgins) before they move on to bigger cities. I will making a trip there very soon...

At the end of the day: 高兴就好!Let's catch up when you are back. Cheers.
Old 13-04-2010, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Hi bro WB,

I can't help imagine you move to CP and have three to four SYTs beside you everyday and night

Then again, it depends on what you expect and need. Several of my business friends from Singapore, Taiwan and HK have bao-yees (mistesses) based in CP, CA and Shenzhen. They would visit them two to three times a months to be "young" again. I guess the sum you applied here would be sufficient to take care of her lodging, daily expenses and pocket monies. But one concern most bros will have is will she hook up someone else and have other sugay daddies when you are not in town

It is obvious that CP and CA are the training grounds for fresh young gals (and virgins) before they move on to bigger cities. I will making a trip there very soon...

At the end of the day: 高兴就好!Let's catch up when you are back. Cheers.
Hi bro Marc5,

I dun really care if my BAO-ees hook up w/ others when I'm not around, as long as I dun do them raw.

But I really could go to CP, SZ or XM n live there 10-11 months a yr indefinitely. In fact, I can live anywhere in the world as my income is derived only from investments n deals.

The other option for me is to go to CP, find couple of gals most desirable to ME, n bring them to SIN on tourist visa for 1-2 months. I guess they must be at least 18 yo. After I find the gals, I'll need a reliable agent to make the necessary arrangements. It could be a win-win-win situation.

BTW, I'm basically like u who enjoys a variety of pussies n who gets bored very quickly w/ just one. All my BYs hv been for 1-4 wks, except w/ KK. Actually, after I started BY-ing KK full-time 3 months ago, I had BAO-ed 2 other gals, my "niece" BB for 1 month n CD for 1 wk, n hv done ST w/ a no of other gals...hahaha.

How is the quality n quantity of gals at DC n TAM complex?

Have a great time in CP! Dun forget to post ur FRs here.

See u in SIN soon.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 13-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi brothers,

trying hard to decode your guys language.. i guess the beautiful city you mention CA is Chang An while CP is Chang Ping right?

correct me if i am wrong..
Old 16-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
hi brothers,

trying hard to decode your guys language.. i guess the beautiful city you mention CA is Chang An while CP is Chang Ping right?..........
Hi bro uhoo,

You're right abt CP. I dun know CA in China. There is CA, California in Gotham country, hehe.

.................................................. ..................................................

I like to give my FR on the power of meditation n hypnosis.

The other day a most esteemed bro called me n the topic of KC came up. If u think abt a gal often, u hv been KC-ed. he said. He was RIGHT. I guess I hv been KC-ed by a no of gals at the same time. I think of KK n GG often n many others, including some gals I hv dumped. Especially Xiao Xue who agreed to be BAO-ed but was sent back to China before consummation of the BY n also couple of gals whom I rejected in Macau, China, etc.

After 3 days of meditation, my KC for KK is reduced to zero n now I associate her w/ negativity as much as w/ positivity. I may still meet up w/ her on my return but may not keep her for much longer. Whether I achieve my mission or not is unimportant. I dun care two hoot whatever happens to her, ya.

For bros who hv been KC-ed by someone deemed undesirable for whatever reason, pls try meditation. Dun know how to do meditation? Just google it n go from there. It's very simple. Just do it.

I hv made slow but steady progress in the game of BY since I 1st stepped inside a KTV in Sep of 08. I'm working hard every hr, every day, in every way...

"It's not where or how you start, it's where and how you finish that counts."

However, let me remind you that the most crucial factor is to be your True Self. You may pursue all the outer goals including money, status, fame n the prettiest pussies, etc, but they are all ephemeral n meaningless, n w/o being ur True Self, you will be very disappointed, empty n unhappy.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1