The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-10-2009, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

FINALLY A CATCH FOR ME! It feels so good! After so many months of trying to hook a pinoy maid, I've finally done it!

Heres how i hooked up with her for the first time.

I was having a drink at a coffeeshop near my place. She was sitting alone as well on the table beside mine also having a drink. It was raining quite heavily and thats the reason why she had an umbrella with her. By the time that she was done with her drink, the rain had stopped and she stood up from the table and walked away without taking her umbrella! It was my chance! My CUE! I took the cue and quickly swoop to grab her umbrella.

I followed her for a couple of minutes just to make sure that she was not staying at the same block as me before I brisked walked to her to remind her about her umbrella that she had carelessly left at the coffeeshop. She thanked me and asked me "Do you stay around this area?"

And so I replied her telling her that yes, I am staying around here. Since she approached that topic first, I added by asking her which block she stayed and to my surprise, it was actually the block behind mine! Wah damn good sia!

Me : Dont need to thank me, its basic courtesy.
Her : Ok, thank you sir. Do you want to meet with me tomorrow afternoon for 10 to 15 minutes? Let me buy you a drink.
Me : I would love to meet you tomorrow but I will not let you buy me a drink. I will buy you a drink or if you are uncomfortable with that, then we shall go dutch ok?
Her : Ok then. Can I have your contact number?
Me : Ok.

And so I gave her my contact number and she gave me hers.

Ok. I'll stop here, OC came back liao. Will continue after she sleeps. Cheers!
Old 12-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Absolutely!!!! Patience pays. Its the most required prerequisite for bonking maids.

Hence for bros in a hurry best to have about 20 maid numbers on hand cause based on statistics surely one amongst them will want to get fucked by you.

So bros lets be patient and polite and gentlemanly atleast until we get them to suck and service our dicks.

until we get them to eat our balls and our sperms.... BTW did any bros manage to get the maids to drink their pee?

And ofcourse lick our arseholes too

And finally we makan the maids

After that its really upto you bros how you wish to handle them.

But always end on a good note.... good for everyone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggsgiggs View Post
patience is the key to hook most pinoy.
I done that before.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Dear LORD! Keep the stories coming!
Bro dom01 nor stories dude... my real life experiences bro. i will never write stories bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
wah , bro the lord , seems to me you are the master of persuasion , never giving up till you reach your goal. I am impress , hope you can manage to up the teacher. I am very sure you can...I must learn also...
Dude we all have to learn always from each other... Learning never ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
By the way, whoever upped me, thanks a lot.
Wow you got upped finally.... Reward to your determination. but do post FRs and bros will surely up you.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:37 AM
Samster

Bro shit8 i truly adore bros like you.

why? because you are so honest and you post honest FRs.

honesty should be the basis of this thread and you uphold that virtue and i love it.

Honesty is what makes this thread readable and enjoyable cause these are not our fantasies or some erotic stories.

just like what i shared before you unfortunately had a bad day. But thats alright....Cheer up.

These maids who act as high classs.... i have only one answer to their high class attitude.... fuck them mercilessly and brutally.... fuck them so bad that they wont forget you for atleast a week

and then dump them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
just came back from hotel 81 bugis. met this "act high class" maid. everything intitially dont want. i juz said. lets juz go to the hotel less pple more private. if no chemistry dont do anything. didnt do anything much, managed to get frenches and hugs and her to cuddle. allow me under her dress. but when i got near her undies she shoved me away same for the bra as well.

drove her back aft that managed to finally get my under near her undies and felt some pubic hair. haha. but i sense the next session will be able to fuck her. mother of 2 but damn slim and smooth skin. =p
Old 12-10-2009, 02:40 AM
Samster

Bro Lentor Garden

1) Congratulations
2) What an experience
3) So lucky maid lead you on
4) very bold to tackle a maid who lives behind your block.

cheers and keep us posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
FINALLY A CATCH FOR ME! It feels so good! After so many months of trying to hook a pinoy maid, I've finally done it!

Heres how i hooked up with her for the first time.

I was having a drink at a coffeeshop near my place. She was sitting alone as well on the table beside mine also having a drink. It was raining quite heavily and thats the reason why she had an umbrella with her. By the time that she was done with her drink, the rain had stopped and she stood up from the table and walked away without taking her umbrella! It was my chance! My CUE! I took the cue and quickly swoop to grab her umbrella.

I followed her for a couple of minutes just to make sure that she was not staying at the same block as me before I brisked walked to her to remind her about her umbrella that she had carelessly left at the coffeeshop. She thanked me and asked me "Do you stay around this area?"

And so I replied her telling her that yes, I am staying around here. Since she approached that topic first, I added by asking her which block she stayed and to my surprise, it was actually the block behind mine! Wah damn good sia!

Me : Dont need to thank me, its basic courtesy.
Her : Ok, thank you sir. Do you want to meet with me tomorrow afternoon for 10 to 15 minutes? Let me buy you a drink.
Me : I would love to meet you tomorrow but I will not let you buy me a drink. I will buy you a drink or if you are uncomfortable with that, then we shall go dutch ok?
Her : Ok then. Can I have your contact number?
Me : Ok.

And so I gave her my contact number and she gave me hers.

Ok. I'll stop here, OC came back liao. Will continue after she sleeps. Cheers!
Old 12-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

wah...feel days i never login..so many bros here attack phi n indo..ahhaha
keep up the good work..i also juz got a few contact..so will call this week n see...
Old 12-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bootyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Young Padawan here. Have read the entire thread and looking to follow in the footsteps of the senior bro of this maid bonking club. If and when i have any success i will definately post it here. On the hunt at the moment. Wish me luck bros.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

wow....can see lots of "bonking" succuss here! So....keep it up bros

have dicks...will "bonk" hehehe
Old 12-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
golfputt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

after reading all your experiences and encounters with pinay maids and professionals, its really make me hungry for them too . Hmm.... will try to visit LP more as i'm always there for meetings and lim teh sessions.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

nvr thot me cld write in here...
me usually dun hv the patience to lure me preys...
anyway...me jus back after farking one indo maid in me car...
phew...it was a difficult shot to release...
especially so when it was me 3rd shot within 2-hours...
1st 2-shots were released in the hotel room with a FL...
upon leaving the hotel...gave tis maid a lift home...
stopped a distance away from her employer's home...
then must thank the blardy mentos sweet me had earlier...
after some tok...managed to get her to the back of me car...
me not one to waste time...proceeded to french her...
stripped her off her t-shirt...bra...and her shorts...
she's clad in matching red bra and panty...
then made her suck on little wolfy...
while me fidget about to lay the seats down...
once all set...me positioned little wolfy at her pussy...
all humped and pumped hard and fast...
but then...tis 3rd shot beri difficult to release...
when it finally decides to flow...wah...wat a relief man...
got dressed...drove nearer to her employer's home...
dropped her off...
but not before getting her number...
looks like me going to get more of her...hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 12-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

A great thanks to bro The Lord...I have chance upon a good fuck with a pinoy yesterday.. really must be patient...lots of patience really paid off for a good fuck.....they really look decent, but when inside hotel room, everything seems to change...more hungry than i expect. I am the one who became more tired instead.

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 12-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 23
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro dom01 nor stories dude... my real life experiences bro. i will never write stories bro...
I was actually referring to your life experience stories... Enjoyed reading through it, unfortunately not free to invest in one now.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
DiorAddict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDiorAddict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like I have to start looking for maids around my neighbourhood.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
nvr thot me cld write in here...
me usually dun hv the patience to lure me preys...
anyway...me jus back after farking one indo maid in me car...
phew...it was a difficult shot to release...
especially so when it was me 3rd shot within 2-hours...
1st 2-shots were released in the hotel room with a FL...
upon leaving the hotel...gave tis maid a lift home...
stopped a distance away from her employer's home...
then must thank the blardy mentos sweet me had earlier...
after some tok...managed to get her to the back of me car...
me not one to waste time...proceeded to french her...
stripped her off her t-shirt...bra...and her shorts...
she's clad in matching red bra and panty...
then made her suck on little wolfy...
while me fidget about to lay the seats down...
once all set...me positioned little wolfy at her pussy...
all humped and pumped hard and fast...
but then...tis 3rd shot beri difficult to release...
when it finally decides to flow...wah...wat a relief man...
got dressed...drove nearer to her employer's home...
dropped her off...
but not before getting her number...
looks like me going to get more of her...hehe...
You are the man! 3 shots in 2 hrs....
Old 14-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

Thanks man.... Thanks for upping me too.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
I was actually referring to your life experience stories... Enjoyed reading through it, unfortunately not free to invest in one now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1