The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2006, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24086 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

if you would have read the entire thread, you would have found out how to get there. But i won't zap you like others as i believe there is always the first time. There are two bus stations you can get to CP from Zh.One is in Gong bei underground station and the other one sorry i forgot the name but can take a cab there.Ultimately,if you are travelling in grp of five, might as well get a MPV,it's faster.

In CP, the main fun is KTV although you can get good foot massage and 18 steps as well. But i reckon Zhuhai is much cheaper.For KtV, you can go Amazon, Huihua, Miraton, new century or Penisula.All having 2/5/8 charges for gals but the minimum charges for the room that i 'm not so sure. Generally for a medium size room, you expect to pay about RMB600 or more.For beer, they charge by the dozen. The HongKee usually drink 白酒 or 红酒. But theirs is nothing like our Australian red or white.Hope this help.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 29-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader
There are two bus stations you can get to CP from Zh.One is in Gong bei underground station and the other one sorry i forgot the name but can take a cab there..
just to elaborate....

if u come out of gong bei immigration building.. u will be able to see staircase leading down to the underground mall.. once ur down the main area.. eitgher side will have staircase going down to the bus station... if not mistaken.. this is serviced by KEE KWAN.. and some otehr bus line..

but is u dun go down the underground mall.. wlak staright n head right.. u will see another bus station serviced by mainland bus company.. but i dunno which company n where they head to... or maybe thats the local bus station.. not long route...

the third bus station is actually beside LHL.. if u go down the undergroundmall.. walk about 30 metres u will reach the reception counter.. beyonfd that u can take 2 route.. on the right goes to LHL.. the other leads to teh shopping mall.. which is opposite a huge police station..

come out of the undergrd mal n cross a small rd.. u will be at LHL n the bus termial...

teh fourth station.. no need to go.. cause whne i took a bus to Foshan form LHL .. the bus goes there to picj up passenger b4 heading to zhong shan..

my bus experience have not been great.. cause the rd form zhuhai to foshan is only partially servcied by expressway.. maybe cause this is a delta region... loads of waterways.. some rd passing town like zhongshan n shunde are single carriage way.. the driver drive like mad men cause they have to make their timetable.. each driver actually drive up n down zhuhai to foshan .. twice a day... and their window is about 30 mins.. meaning if they r scheduled to reach foshan at 1pm.. their next shift is 30mins later.. so if tehy r late.. the service is disrupted.. carzy....
Old 29-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24086 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Yup...although they stated the bus will that the x'press way, they actually pass through chong san to pick up passengers.That was trunk road.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 31-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CockTalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a visitor few days back so ended up taking him to LHL. For ST, though the standard price is RMB200, but manage to get one gal from Hubei settling for RMB150 only. For LT, the price is RMB600 (asked the gal at about 6PM).

Its raining these days and the police has been tight. So the gals are settling for less.

Reporting live from LHL ... Happy Cheonging
Old 31-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTalker

Its raining these days and the police has been tight. So the gals are settling for less.
was there 2 weeks ago.. same thing.. rainy n cops.. cops go on their motorbikes and chase these gals down 2 ot 3 times a day... they even chase them into the malls...

but the gal i took told me that they will hold them overnight n release...
Old 31-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
was there 2 weeks ago.. same thing.. rainy n cops.. cops go on their motorbikes and chase these gals down 2 ot 3 times a day... they even chase them into the malls...

but the gal i took told me that they will hold them overnight n release...
Bro, wa, now the GongAn use motorbike, new technique. Last time I saw they use normal delivery vans (without seat inside), and it was raided by non uniform cops. The gals was shoved into the vans and locked up till operation are over and they drove off, it must be damn hot and stuffy inside. I was with my OC when we saw it along LHL.

Do you think the Cops will raid the hotel room of the tourist? What if they raid the room and caught you with the gal inside? Anyone have heard of raid in hotel room? It seems that the tourist openly bring the gals up to their rooms in ZH, nobody question them or stop them, but wonder if they are under the prying eyes of undercover cops which might raid their room.
Old 31-05-2006, 09:15 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Bro, someone up my points without stating their nick, can you pm me so I can return the favour. Thanks n Cheers
Old 31-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CockTalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well definitely not me who up ur pt

Anyway I asked the bellboy at my hotel. Usually the police would not raid the rooms unless it is a setup. If its a setup, the gals are working with the cops and there is nothing you can do. So better pray that you know someone that can get you out of this sh1ts.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 21
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Bro, someone up my points without stating their nick, can you pm me so I can return the favour. Thanks n Cheers
Dear Bro sebast97, u up me so in return i up u back...

Quote:
Bro Scuz,
Thanks for your information about the mode of travel to CP. Are you from HK? or do you stationed there? Any possibility to contact you if you are stationed there?
I will be reading up the CP thread soon as am planning a trip with some bro who station in HKG from Singapore.
I am from Singapore and travel to HKG sometimes for business, would love to go CP, do you have good recommendation on hotel or massage parlour there? I prefer a reasonably good hotel with all facilities including internet broadband, pls advise.
Thanks again, and up you +2pts. Can you up me back, thanks brother...Hope to catch up with you soon.
Sebast97
Yes yes Baby...In land of pleasure in 2 days time still counting...
Old 01-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
Dear Bro sebast97, u up me so in return i up u back...

Yes yes Baby...In land of pleasure in 2 days time still counting...
Wow..brother, that was long time ago, now then you reply...anyway haven't see you on my up list....those that up me without nick are with rep of 1 pt. How could it be you, maybe someone else...

So you going CP this weekend?
Old 01-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTalker
Well definitely not me who up ur pt

Anyway I asked the bellboy at my hotel. Usually the police would not raid the rooms unless it is a setup. If its a setup, the gals are working with the cops and there is nothing you can do. So better pray that you know someone that can get you out of this sh1ts.
No problem bro, will up you soon to help gain your rep power. Thanks for your post, I have came across this kind of setup by the gal and GongAn in Shenzhen, my Hongkong friend was made to pay HK5000 to the GongAn, they have not even enter the hotel. He was charged with INTENTION to have sex with the gal. This was in 1995, it was illegal to bring gals to your room or to be caught with a WL. If he don't pay up he will have to spend a few days at the reformative centre (also rare chicken to pay for daily meals), and have his passport stamped with the offence code.

During that time, most of the gals are in hair saloon (with bedroom upstair), but usually hotel lounge and coffee shop. The only safe place we can have karaoke, massage, and safely bonk the gals are in a small village town call "Poh Kart" Can't remember how to write in chinese. Maybe senior brothers there like Sinoview might know of such place. It was before the hongkong hand over in 1997. The joint operators there have connection with the Police and village chief there. They set everything up inside each building, with restuarant in ground floor, 1st floor karaoke, 2nd floor massage parlour, and 3rd floor up are all hotel bedroom. So you need not get out of the building once there.

Today, I am suprised by how fast the country have progress in the entertainment field.

Looks like to go back to such thrill, we have to go North like Zhong Yuan, WuWei, ZhangYe, etc..maybe these towns are still conservative.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, wa, now the GongAn use motorbike, new technique. Last time I saw they use normal delivery vans (without seat inside), and it was raided by non uniform cops. The gals was shoved into the vans and locked up till operation are over and they drove off, it must be damn hot and stuffy inside. I was with my OC when we saw it along LHL.

Do you think the Cops will raid the hotel room of the tourist? What if they raid the room and caught you with the gal inside? Anyone have heard of raid in hotel room? It seems that the tourist openly bring the gals up to their rooms in ZH, nobody question them or stop them, but wonder if they are under the prying eyes of undercover cops which might raid their room.

im not too sure also.. cause when i was there.. tehy park this 4wd gong an vehichle right opposite ming an hotel where they have a beat station.. then they will station themselves along the roads.. one or two of them will be on motorcylces n the pillion ride will go after the gals if they move into mall.. i gues the motor bike give them some advantage to get closer to gals b4 they even knoe it..

as for raids in rooms.. i understand taht if 3 star n above hotel.. theyy wont check room occupied by foreigners...
Old 01-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 21
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow..brother, that was long time ago, now then you reply...anyway haven't see you on my up list....those that up me without nick are with rep of 1 pt. How could it be you, maybe someone else...

So you going CP this weekend?
Ya be there on Sat, looking for kaki to cheong Amazon as my friend first time in CP...
Maybe it someone else that have up u recently...i up u wks ago...even now i try to up u oso cannot..
Old 10-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 21
etraveler1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetraveler1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I believe that there is no Hyatt in Zhuhai. The hc referred to is the one at Holiday Inn at Jida. Other than that all other info described by the brothers here are correct.

BTW, I also tried the Nightclub in Holiday Inn. Very classy. Minimum spending is not high. Cannot recall how much. MMs sit with you for whole night 200rmb. Quality quite good and comparable to the Century Star at Zhuhai Holiday Resort.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etraveler1
I believe that there is no Hyatt in Zhuhai. The hc referred to is the one at Holiday Inn at Jida. Other than that all other info described by the brothers here are correct.

BTW, I also tried the Nightclub in Holiday Inn. Very classy. Minimum spending is not high. Cannot recall how much. MMs sit with you for whole night 200rmb. Quality quite good and comparable to the Century Star at Zhuhai Holiday Resort.

i like holiday inn too compare to century star.

have u tried the holiday inn HC too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1