The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 14
Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRyan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Compared to bros in this thread, I am a really boring person.

good reads.
Old 22-12-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 5
Shawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Behind the escalator that is going up from National Museum towards Fort Canning.
There is kind of a semi circle seat with bushes surrounding it...

We are facing fort canning... It was around 9pm+ so there are still people around although that part not that many pedestrian.
Old 23-12-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

some years ago, i got this local Chinese FL for deal. after met a few times in hotel, start to do it at her house. when at her house, sometime we do in her room which got 2 beds, one for her, one for her sister, and we do it on her sister bed. another time is we went to her parent room to do. so are these considered "daring" place?
Old 23-12-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
some years ago, i got this local Chinese FL for deal. after met a few times in hotel, start to do it at her house. when at her house, sometime we do in her room which got 2 beds, one for her, one for her sister, and we do it on her sister bed. another time is we went to her parent room to do. so are these considered "daring" place?
its daring if everyone is home

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 23-12-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Mount Faber at close to midnight after dinner at the restaurant up there…

Unintentionally found a dark spot with a bench that was confirmed clear of anything on it. My SO was wearing a skirt with nothing underneath ( the underwear was in the car ) so feeling adventurous, we started making out and shortly getting her wet enough, I told her to sit on me facing me and rocked me for 10 mins til I came. Funnily enough we heard noises getting closer to where we were so we acted like we were admiring the nice scenery unbeknownst to the strangers there were cum dripping out of her under the skirt onto the bench.

After making sure no one else was around we went for round 2 and this time with her facing the opposite direction while it was my turn to pump her hard & the 2nd short came after 15 mins. This time round we took no chance and just walked back to the car after that, with her feeling sticky all over her inner thighs.

Needless to say, the lonely underwear became part of the ground after we used it to wipe her sufficiently clean.
Old 24-12-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Needless to say, the lonely underwear became part of the ground after we used it to wipe her sufficiently clean.
whoever pick it up and sniff will be disappointed to know what liquid actually stained the underwear
Old 25-12-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Our office occupied the whole floor and entry only with card key.

having an affair with a junior staff.

during managers meeting, followed the junior staff to the ladies toilet.

got into one of the cubicle and started to make out.

the managers meeting ended and can hear their voices when they went to the gents.

had to wait for some time before getting out of the ladies toilet.
Old 25-12-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
EUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last time got a daring FB and we done BJ and FJ at a lot of public places. Tang Dynasty car park , science park , her house stair case , parks and suntec staircase. That was the time
Old 25-12-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
whoever pick it up and sniff will be disappointed to know what liquid actually stained the underwear
It is what it is… 🤭
Old 26-12-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Sembawang Park beachfront
Old 26-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Wow i had 2 encounter with my 2 ex on a few locations

1st ex

Staircase: we have a heavy petting till 1 time i feel must do something different. Since its her 1st time. I played with her and slowly pull down her shorts, then slowly enter her. She felt the pain but after that she enjoying it.
Sg flyers near the river bank: we lay near the river bank where the rocks are. Since the lightings are very dark, not many people will notice us there so i started kissing her went under her clothes then her breast and nipples. After that i went down and finger her till she cum multiple times. I love her look and body shakes when she cums. I didnt enter her as i didnt came prepare with a CD in my wallet.

2nd ex:

At her rented flat: she will sharing with 4 other ladies in the flat with 2 rooms. She with 1 lady and the other room with another 2 ladies. That time i went to pick her up at tpy central cause she got bus pick up from her work place to toy central. After dinner its already about 10+, i walk her back to her rented flat. When we reached her unit, i went in together with her and she closed the gate and door. Since her friends all slept so we sat on the sofa with the lights on. She lay on my chest and we started kissing, i didnt do much only kissing. After awhile she knockout on my chest, while she in her deep sleep. I slowly unbutton her, see her bra and nipples. I reached in massage her boob, but she woke up. So i kissed her and said good bye and good night to her.

Tpy central park: there is 1 time she dressed all white skirt to meet me for dinner. We had a good dinner at tpy then walked to the tpy central park. We found a nice dark corner with stone table and bench. Again we hugged and start kissing, i started to feel her body till her body shakes, i slowly went down the massage her butt and her pussy till i feel her underwear is wet. I shifted her on top of me, slowly unzip my jeans and pull out my hard rod. All these while she didnt notice me doing that guess she had not recover after she cums, i shifted her underwear shift way and again massage her pussy till she cums again. When she comes on the 2nd time, i entered her, she didnt react in time and i started pumping her till she cant take it she auto rock herself. I dont know she cums how many times but i know im about to cum, i lift her up and shot on her butt. Both of us trying to recover after that sent her back. We didnt go for 2nd round cause i still have not recover from the 1st one which i cum a lot on her till can see a big patch of wet spot from her white skirt at her butt area. Good times didnt last long as we broke up after 3 months of datings.

Last edited by skihon; 26-12-2023 at 07:40 PM.
Old 27-12-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 1
SgPioneer is a glorious beacon of lightSgPioneer is a glorious beacon of lightSgPioneer is a glorious beacon of lightSgPioneer is a glorious beacon of lightSgPioneer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Wow i had 2 encounter with my 2 ex on a few locations

1st ex

Staircase: we have a heavy petting till 1 time i feel must do something different. Since its her 1st time. I played with her and slowly pull down her shorts, then slowly enter her. She felt the pain but after that she enjoying it.
Sg flyers near the river bank: we lay near the river bank where the rocks are. Since the lightings are very dark, not many people will notice us there so i started kissing her went under her clothes then her breast and nipples. After that i went down and finger her till she cum multiple times. I love her look and body shakes when she cums. I didnt enter her as i didnt came prepare with a CD in my wallet.

2nd ex:

At her rented flat: she will sharing with 4 other ladies in the flat with 2 rooms. She with 1 lady and the other room with another 2 ladies. That time i went to pick her up at tpy central cause she got bus pick up from her work place to toy central. After dinner its already about 10+, i walk her back to her rented flat. When we reached her unit, i went in together with her and she closed the gate and door. Since her friends all slept so we sat on the sofa with the lights on. She lay on my chest and we started kissing, i didnt do much only kissing. After awhile she knockout on my chest, while she in her deep sleep. I slowly unbutton her, see her bra and nipples. I reached in massage her boob, but she woke up. So i kissed her and said good bye and good night to her.

Tpy central park: there is 1 time she dressed all white skirt to meet me for dinner. We had a good dinner at tpy then walked to the tpy central park. We found a nice dark corner with stone table and bench. Again we hugged and start kissing, i started to feel her body till her body shakes, i slowly went down the massage her butt and her pussy till i feel her underwear is wet. I shifted her on top of me, slowly unzip my jeans and pull out my hard rod. All these while she didnt notice me doing that guess she had not recover after she cums, i shifted her underwear shift way and again massage her pussy till she cums again. When she comes on the 2nd time, i entered her, she didnt react in time and i started pumping her till she cant take it she auto rock herself. I dont know she cums how many times but i know im about to cum, i lift her up and shot on her butt. Both of us trying to recover after that sent her back. We didnt go for 2nd round cause i still have not recover from the 1st one which i cum a lot on her till can see a big patch of wet spot from her white skirt at her butt area. Good times didnt last long as we broke up after 3 months of datings.
Early in the morning my dick was so hard after reading your experienced.
Old 27-12-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
its daring if everyone is home

This one I agree... I know of a friend who f**ked his gf in the shower while her parents were at home...

The most insane thing was, that he didn't lock the door, and the mother walked in, and he stared at the mum while he continued f**king his gf till he cummed...

Anyway, the parents gave up on the daughter and didn't dare do anything to my friend (tall, muscular, with lots of traditional tattoos).

Sadly my friend went in for a drug case, and the girl disappeared from the group (alot of us wanted to up her, as she was super cute)
Old 03-01-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

Did a VN mother of 1 at her home bed when her husband in chalet doing holidays
Old 05-01-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Some years ago, at a carpark on the roof of a building, there was a bai jaga bed. I had sex on that bed that one night with a girl I just met. Memories

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1