The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Ofcourse you are the man. 3 shots in 2 hours. I cant even masturbate 3 times in 2 hours...

Bro ol'coyote could you share with us how you perform so well.... That i may learn too and fuck many more pinays.... Really !!! Semi retired cause lack of energy and no mood to satisfy the girls. ITs just a fill it shut it forget it type for me.... Nothing more. USually the girls never benefit from me... Sad right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
You are the man! 3 shots in 2 hrs....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
nvr thot me cld write in here...
me usually dun hv the patience to lure me preys...
anyway...me jus back after farking one indo maid in me car...
phew...it was a difficult shot to release...
especially so when it was me 3rd shot within 2-hours...
1st 2-shots were released in the hotel room with a FL...
upon leaving the hotel...gave tis maid a lift home...
stopped a distance away from her employer's home...
then must thank the blardy mentos sweet me had earlier...
after some tok...managed to get her to the back of me car...
me not one to waste time...proceeded to french her...
stripped her off her t-shirt...bra...and her shorts...
she's clad in matching red bra and panty...
then made her suck on little wolfy...
while me fidget about to lay the seats down...
once all set...me positioned little wolfy at her pussy...
all humped and pumped hard and fast...
but then...tis 3rd shot beri difficult to release...
when it finally decides to flow...wah...wat a relief man...
got dressed...drove nearer to her employer's home...
dropped her off...
but not before getting her number...
looks like me going to get more of her...hehe...
Old 14-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Welcome bro.... Patience is really the key....

The teacher pinay wow.... really ignore me.... trying to meet her today... They really act as saints these bitches ah....

Today i will try to really sian her and hope to atleast meet her by tomorrow.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
A great thanks to bro The Lord...I have chance upon a good fuck with a pinoy yesterday.. really must be patient...lots of patience really paid off for a good fuck.....they really look decent, but when inside hotel room, everything seems to change...more hungry than i expect. I am the one who became more tired instead.
Old 14-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro The LORD....I saluted u for this thread has gone over 1K posting. Cheers!!!
Old 14-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Welcome bro.... Patience is really the key....
The teacher pinay wow.... really ignore me.... trying to meet her today... They really act as saints these bitches ah....
Yes...I understand your situation, me also kena same before...single mother pinay PR and we have been going on n off for 6 mths but never got chance to be alone with her. She would bring cousin...friend...la whenever we met or else must go home early before 10pm.
Really...acted as "super saint", so now I just give up and no need to suffer the "ball-aching" thingy.

I am sure there are many others waiting for a good bonking??? Yes?
Old 14-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Goldflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros... Jus to share my story. Nice to see the thread restarted. I actually had approahed a maid nearby my area b4. But she kept pestering for top up even before doin anything. As advised by bro here so I just dump her. A week past and I suddenly received an SMS from one pinay maid. She claim know my number frm one website. So arrange to meet her last wkend. Hmmm. Turn out not bad. Kiss me on first meeting. I ask to hug but she say is public coz meet her at her voiddeck. Haha. One prob is she has few off days. But can come out for a while when employer nt arnd. Nw my headache is what reason to give OC to go out on wkend to meet the maid? Any bro gt good suggestion?
Old 14-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Halo guys.
I was MIA for almost 2 month liao
Was busy with 5 miads in one time
really busy with them.
No 1, she the 1st pina maid i know, she is hot with very big boobs look so so only but very good in bbbj everytime cim me, fuck her many time also.

No 2, a tell pina gal with only A cap, also get bbbj from her, too bad she go back no time to fuck.

No 3, a pina miad also with b cap, fuck her one n many time of bbbj + cim.( go back very soon)

No 4, a pina gal who working in a pub, c cap very hot in sex go hotel 2 time with her( nv ask for money), just send her to Airport. coming back here on End of NOV.

No 5, a young indo maid abt 22yrs hv a very nice boby , so far only meet her one n nothing happen, still trying to meet up with her.

Now i start to find new gal cos 3 gal already back...
I also pass some contact to bro here...still waitting for FR
good luck to you guys.
Old 14-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

Dude the thread had not died sia... just that bros are sometimes too busy then its so difficult to keep posting. We try to post while we can and encourage the sharing and posting of all genuine experiences.

Few off days???? That is very good.... Cause you dun wish to be eating chicken rice all the time right? I am happy if they have 1 off a month or even none as long as they can find time to come out with me atleast to the staircase when their employer not around.

Go church/JB/kopi with friends/bday party/ friend needs help/take my tool(car) for servicing later dun service just say you decided to meet friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldflame View Post
Hi bros... Jus to share my story. Nice to see the thread restarted. I actually had approahed a maid nearby my area b4. But she kept pestering for top up even before doin anything. As advised by bro here so I just dump her. A week past and I suddenly received an SMS from one pinay maid. She claim know my number frm one website. So arrange to meet her last wkend. Hmmm. Turn out not bad. Kiss me on first meeting. I ask to hug but she say is public coz meet her at her voiddeck. Haha. One prob is she has few off days. But can come out for a while when employer nt arnd. Nw my headache is what reason to give OC to go out on wkend to meet the maid? Any bro gt good suggestion?
Old 14-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Wah really ah bro? 1k already!!!

Way to go man!!!

Thanks a bro and thanks to the many bros here especially the seniors who have maid this thread a happening thread.

Shows us one thing that we Singaporeans get a kick out of makan ing maid meat in what ever form it comes....

The thread cant be that famous otherwise cause if the bros are not interested no one will actually visit the thread....

I guess its also on this thread no one flames and most FRs are genuine with minimal story telling.

Another possible reason is "The maids need to get fucked" and if we dun do it the Banglas will.... So lets enjoy it while it still lasts....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Bro The LORD....I saluted u for this thread has gone over 1K posting. Cheers!!!
Old 14-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

i always tell them strictly that i am dating them and not their friends. Hence i am least interested in meeting them.

Yet they try.

Like yday i wanted to meet a milf. She brought a slim young friend of hers with her. So ofcourse now i could not fuck the milf

Also the friend was chio. Soi just sent the bitch a message saying that her friend is very pretty. I will keep repeating that to her over the next couple of days which means i will be able to fuck her or her friend or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Yes...I understand your situation, me also kena same before...single mother pinay PR and we have been going on n off for 6 mths but never got chance to be alone with her. She would bring cousin...friend...la whenever we met or else must go home early before 10pm.
Really...acted as "super saint", so now I just give up and no need to suffer the "ball-aching" thingy.

I am sure there are many others waiting for a good bonking??? Yes?
Old 14-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

Guess what.... the bitch just replied saying " You want my friend ? Can i tell her"

i said ok....

Can fuck her friend enough ready no need to fuck the milf...

But must keep contact next time can get other recommendation.

Hence must be polite to maids even when breaking up. they will usually forward your number and you got more bitches to fuck.

Even better now will be the fact that you dun ever need to hunt anymore....

Quote:
i always tell them strictly that i am dating them and not their friends. Hence i am least interested in meeting them.

Yet they try.

Like yday i wanted to meet a milf. She brought a slim young friend of hers with her. So ofcourse now i could not fuck the milf

Also the friend was chio. Soi just sent the bitch a message saying that her friend is very pretty. I will keep repeating that to her over the next couple of days which means i will be able to fuck her or her friend or both.
Old 14-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future

you all sounds like one pro hunting maid enterprises. and the way u all talk, easily confirm can get a few pinoys in a day. thou i always walk pass semi and bangolow to work, nvr have the courage to pick up a conversation. i just can only see u all writing steamy and exciting FRs. Salute to u all guys who can contribute those exciting experience on pinoys.
Old 14-10-2009, 06:03 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. Don;t quote the whole post unnecessary...

Quote:
You are the man! 3 shots in 2 hrs..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

Point noted!

Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate.. Don;t quote the whole post unnecessary...
Old 14-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Surely we are one Big Maid Fuckers Enterprise or Club or Association.

Experience has made us wise.

We still get rejected, we still get played out.

Yet we are honest to post true and genuine FRs. If you read my FRs not all have an ending the way i would like it to be yet it still was an experience.

Dun get dejected. After all they are maids... Not some spore girl. if the spore girl rejects there may be a reason for you to feel bad not with maids....

They reject its ok move on.... tons exist. they are here to service our tools and eat our sperms.

Some bros who pm me even mention they get the maids to AR and while bj pee in their mouths ....

the fantasy is limited by your imagination.

welcome to the maid fuckers club and waiting for your frs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post
you all sounds like one pro hunting maid enterprises. and the way u all talk, easily confirm can get a few pinoys in a day. thou i always walk pass semi and bangolow to work, nvr have the courage to pick up a conversation. i just can only see u all writing steamy and exciting FRs. Salute to u all guys who can contribute those exciting experience on pinoys.
Old 14-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post
if u don make the move, confirm empty-handed.

if u make the move, got chance will get result.
if got rejected, u lose nothing...but gain courage to try again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1