The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

NTU dormer staircase at 3am. Those were the days. Came inside my gf pussy and it dripped onto the floor
Old 06-01-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrtango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Within one of the domes at Gardens at the Bay… found a quiet spot close to closing time behind one of the bushes and outside sight of cameras (I think &#128522… my gf wasn’t wearing any panties so could lift her skirt n slide in… was very exciting as still people walking around 😊
Old 06-01-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Upper seletar light tower. With my ex at that time who was my new gf. What a day, still remember her giving me a bj while I was driving earlier in the day, then late night decide to have some fun at the reservoir. Cowgirl until cip.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
jlanjut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10:30am movie at the Cathay cinema.

No one was there.

I just ate her until she squirt on me before she proceed to reverse cow girl ride me until I cum inside her pussy.

Made her wear back her panties and suck me clean before we carried on watching the movie.

By the time the movie ended her entire panties was soaking wet with my cum and she had a hard time keeping the rest of it in her pussy since it was probably about a weeks worth of supply pumped into her.
Old 08-01-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
FotPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
This one I agree... I know of a friend who f**ked his gf in the shower while her parents were at home...

The most insane thing was, that he didn't lock the door, and the mother walked in, and he stared at the mum while he continued f**king his gf till he cummed...

Anyway, the parents gave up on the daughter and didn't dare do anything to my friend (tall, muscular, with lots of traditional tattoos).

Sadly my friend went in for a drug case, and the girl disappeared from the group (alot of us wanted to up her, as she was super cute)
I think he didn't lock the door on purpose. The mum continue to watch until he cum?
Old 08-01-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 9
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

At a shopping mall Ladies toilet. Outside the cubicles. At the wash basin area. Pumping her standing, both of us looking at the mirror. It was 3am though. Should be safe. No one came in.
Old 08-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FotPartner View Post
I think he didn't lock the door on purpose. The mum continue to watch until he cum?
Maybe, but when we asked him, he says really is accident... The girl was damn cute though...

My own personal experience
Ex the mum liked to spy on my ex-gf and me when we f**k. It was actually quite exciting, and it made me f**k my ex-gf rougher and faster.

The first time I saw her walk in on us, she told us she wanted to get something from the toilet in my ex-gf room. Though my ex-gf was very open, but she was quite shocked when her mum walked in, and made sure she locked the door to her room when I'm around.

Subsequently, I will purposely unlock the door when I stay over. When my ex-gf does cowgirl, I will look and see if the mum was spying, and if she was, I will pull my ex-gf ass cheeks apart to let her have a clearer view of me thrusting her daughter (made me harder, and also rougher when I f**k my ex, which she likes).

Great memories of her and her mum...

Sadly now both don't talk to me anymore (blocked by both on all communication platforms LOL)
Old 08-01-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Had my fair share of outdoor escapades with various exes over the years, but I think the most daring has got to be what happened a few years back.

Was at Sentosa with my FB (let's call her Kate) and our mutual group of friends one afternoon, and Kate actually brought her BF along. The BF of course didn't know that Kate was fucking me on the sly, while she managed to convince herself that she wasn't cheating because we are FBs before they even got together. Whatever, who am I to complain haha.

We were all chilling and having fun, until Kate decided to change into her bikini to get a tan. The sight of her C cup boobs and long slender legs began to stir my loins, so a mischievous thought popped into my head.

Knowing that Kate and I were the strongest swimmers in the group, and that her BF doesn't know how to swim, I suggested that we all swim to one of the little offshore islands just off the beach. The BF and a few others declined, while Kate, I, and a few others started swimming.

In the end, only Kate and I reached the island, while the rest who attempted just swam halfway and decided to turn back. Just as I expected. So I dragged Kate to the other side of the island facing the open sea and started making out with her. It wasn't long before she got horny too and started rubbing my little bro through my shorts, so I turned her around, slid her bikini bottoms to one side, and started ramming her standing doggy while facing the dozens of container ships. It was broad daylight, and we were so engrossed that we didn't really check if there was anyone else on the island who could see us.

Whispered in her ear when I was feeling the urge to cum, and she replied between moans that she wasn't on her safe period, so I said I'll cum in her mouth instead. She dutifully knelt down and began sucking me off, but at the very last second I pulled out and came all over her face. She laughed, and sluttily wiped the cum off her face and into her mouth and swallowed.

We swam back to the main island, but just as we were walking out of the water, I noticed that there was still a bit of cum left on her nose bridge! That girl had swam with her head above the water all the way to avoid ruining her eyeliner. Had to think on the spot, and started splashing water on her face, pretending that I was having fun like a kid when I was in fact just washing the last bit of cum off. Amazingly nobody in the group suspected a thing.
Old 09-01-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 15
Thehardone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThehardone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did it with my married FB after a company event at one of the secluded Sentosa carpark, she is in the front seat with the door open. Fucking her standing and can hear people walking past. Thrilling.

Continue back in car with her naked and cum inside her. Nice feeling to fuck a MILF.
Old 09-01-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

More details bro. Big boob? How u pick her up? Got pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
Did it with my married FB after a company event at one of the secluded Sentosa carpark, she is in the front seat with the door open. Fucking her standing and can hear people walking past. Thrilling.

Continue back in car with her naked and cum inside her. Nice feeling to fuck a MILF.
Old 09-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Still screwing Kate? Sounds sexciting, especially if she married now. Got pic or vid, bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Had my fair share of outdoor escapades with various exes over the years, but I think the most daring has got to be what happened a few years back.

Was at Sentosa with my FB (let's call her Kate) and our mutual group of friends one afternoon, and Kate actually brought her BF along. The BF of course didn't know that Kate was fucking me on the sly, while she managed to convince herself that she wasn't cheating because we are FBs before they even got together. Whatever, who am I to complain haha.

We were all chilling and having fun, until Kate decided to change into her bikini to get a tan. The sight of her C cup boobs and long slender legs began to stir my loins, so a mischievous thought popped into my head.

Knowing that Kate and I were the strongest swimmers in the group, and that her BF doesn't know how to swim, I suggested that we all swim to one of the little offshore islands just off the beach. The BF and a few others declined, while Kate, I, and a few others started swimming.

In the end, only Kate and I reached the island, while the rest who attempted just swam halfway and decided to turn back. Just as I expected. So I dragged Kate to the other side of the island facing the open sea and started making out with her. It wasn't long before she got horny too and started rubbing my little bro through my shorts, so I turned her around, slid her bikini bottoms to one side, and started ramming her standing doggy while facing the dozens of container ships. It was broad daylight, and we were so engrossed that we didn't really check if there was anyone else on the island who could see us.

Whispered in her ear when I was feeling the urge to cum, and she replied between moans that she wasn't on her safe period, so I said I'll cum in her mouth instead. She dutifully knelt down and began sucking me off, but at the very last second I pulled out and came all over her face. She laughed, and sluttily wiped the cum off her face and into her mouth and swallowed.

We swam back to the main island, but just as we were walking out of the water, I noticed that there was still a bit of cum left on her nose bridge! That girl had swam with her head above the water all the way to avoid ruining her eyeliner. Had to think on the spot, and started splashing water on her face, pretending that I was having fun like a kid when I was in fact just washing the last bit of cum off. Amazingly nobody in the group suspected a thing.
Old 09-01-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

FB house while her husband is at work, exciting enuff??
Old 09-01-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Sexciting bro. More pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
FB house while her husband is at work, exciting enuff??
Old 09-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

on a coach bus to malacca, we travelled in the night and my ex gf was horny and dared me to fuck her in the back seats.

challenge was accepted.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-01-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Sexciting bro. More pls.
She was on mc and i bought her lunch. She proceed to shower after lunch and i follow her into the bathroom which she rejected and push me out. Lol

She was in her room drying her hair after her shower wearing her shorts and tshirt when i started getting touchy with her on her bed. My fingers ran along her body and realise that shes not wearing her undies.

By this time she was already lying face down as her hair is not yet fully dry. I started to go underneath her shorts and dig for the abalone, it was already moist by then and to facilitate me, she raised her hips allowing me to go deeper but i just pull down her shorts and turn her over to find her clean shaven pussy.

Started to fondle her boobs, kissed and penetrated her. Had a sexcited and memorable one. Think back now still gives me the oomph.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1