The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha yea true i'm just looking for some kakis to chill out as I happens to be there alone next week hehe have LDs quota to hit blah blah...pengz lol
This guy is the hidden dragon under all those "newbie" disguise..hahaha welcome back after so long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Well said bro, they probably talking someone like me..lol..as i visit TD in sg only for cheap beer during HH without buying any LDs but ONE flower ($20) max..hihihi. ..haizzz
Brother when are we going to "Yam Cha Yen" in Hatyai? Let me know in advance!
Old 20-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

well its not about judging or criticizing but rather about the checks and balance with regards to cheonging Thai Discos in Sillypore...previously the norm used to be 1~2 Tequilas could last the whole nite for 1 girl, then 5 shots at $5/each, later its 10 tequilas in one go..then follow by waterfall and now it seems 2 $60 LDs are the norm for the girls company.

once i asked a girl at GM to go for round 2 to another thai disco that opens late and she told me she would go only if i open 2 waterfalls at the other disco for her wtf i told her i bring her go toilet and she can have all the waterfalls of "nam pla" she wants!

i shudder to think in the very near future we gonna get slapped with a 2 $60 LDs cover-charge at the entrance before we even get to drink our drink and soon they would have g-club type of membership introduced here in Sillypore where it costs S$1K for 5 tower of beers or 2 bottles of Black Labels with $60 LD per lady per half hour lol

last time the girls back in Thailand when they see Japs & Koreans, they would see $$$ on japs/korean's head, now whenever i mention im from Singapore, they seems to be seeing $$$$, easy & stupid on my head tks to the stereotyping mentality from the girls working here and going back home to spread the news that we Sillyporeans are super stupid & easy carrotheads
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 20-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
This guy is the hidden dragon under all those "newbie" disguise..hahaha welcome back after so long!
haha no la im really still a newbie la compared to all you taikors, many places & girls I still havent tried before ma only hearsay onli...tks good to hear from you too
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 20-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Waiting for u to intro your gers to me.
Can and she now in Singapore..
Old 20-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can't agree more with NobleEagle and this is the trend however sad it is. It takes two to tango and atm there are plenty of rich and willing men and limited puyings in Sg. Demand>supply+SYT*GT=$$$ not unlike the PRC HFJs.

That said anything that goes up will come down, I can see flower power dwindling in some joints compared to say 5 years back. But then we have endless supply of new "carrotheads".

Mai pen rai na!

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 20-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
Brother when are we going to "Yam Cha Yen" in Hatyai? Let me know in advance!
Alamak..i so pai-sher that i still can redeem my cha-yen after 1 year..eieiei. Thanks Big Brother Playman2 and i will update you in advance
Old 20-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
They can suck my money, but they better suck on my 3" mini me, too
Quote:
Including those oba-san and monster ladyboys too?
Oi dun say so loud.... he is into these...

Quote:
Bro naemlo, Indianmagicoil & norice, can you organize a sex tour for me in Pattaya? I dont know how to find bar beers and walking street!
Put your time n date... I dun mind driving down to Pattaya if I am free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Can and she now in Singapore..
NNKC.... lidat also can.
Old 20-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Today I went to snow white at soi 26 to take a look. This place is rather ulu and therefore the traffic volume to this joint is very low I guess. Went in and saw that the recept was a ladyboy, and an ugly one too. Lol. Couldn't speak english well so he/she called one lady who was conversant in English. She invited me to take a look at her lineup. After looking through, nothing really catches my eye once again, so I decided to pick the same lady who invited me in. Her looks were pleasant enough, but her service was the best among all I have tried in my short stay.

The package includes 2 shots, but she was so service oriented that she encouraged me for a 3rd shot which I declined. I was so sexually satisfied that i gave up my plan of going to emanualle in the night. We spend lots of time talking about other stuff as well, and she shared with me her dreams to come to Singapore to work(not as an fl). We even exchanged emails with each other, although I'm not sure if contact will ever be established.

I think I'm smitten by her but I know that we belong to 2 different worlds and it is best that it stays that way. As I type this I'm already having withdrawal syndromes of going back as it's my last night here. I finally understand why so many people, both men and women are attracted to the land of smiles. There is so much more to it rather then just the sex itself. And as mentioned before, the best cure is to plan for the next one, which for me I'm picturing perhaps end of this year.

I'll just head on to one of the agogo bars later, grab a couple of drinks, with no intention of bf anyone back, and then hope that the alcohol helps me get a good sleep for tml's flight.
Old 21-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That ger must be super duper chio syt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah... so ex... I know like LDs start at average BHT450 but they will charge a minimum of 5 LDs worth but can offset if u member or spend X amount? Sorry not too sure how G-clubs LDs system works but BHT1,400? I can only say... "hii bpen thong lor?"
Ya... no choice. Local place, local price. The Neverland that I am talking about is in Orchard Plaza (I think), the one beside the ex-Le Meridien. That's why after 1 trip, decided not worth it. But good to look see look see lah. Ya... puyings are really quite chio...

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 21-05-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Damn !. You are 100% utterly correct and i totally agreed to your 3 comments above.

For a long time, me oredi damn damn damn sian of NEP and SC. Just go there and look see, drink a bit, and the boredom of it all with these 2 places made me even more displeased with the mercenary agogo ladies, expensive prices, high bar fines, lousy seen before shows, and buy me LDs from mamasan.
Quote:
These places r good to go once in a blue moon or you r a tourist, short visit. All the employees are out to suck your money every seconds.
Ya...was telling Bro ML that the prices in BKK are getting a little crazy. Would rather stay in Patts for my June trip instead. At least I know I can stay get a 2+K LT there..

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 21-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
We spend lots of time talking about other stuff as well, and she shared with me her dreams to come to Singapore to work(not as an fl). We even exchanged emails with each other, although I'm not sure if contact will ever be established.

I think I'm smitten by her but I know that we belong to 2 different worlds and it is best that it stays that way. As I type this I'm already having withdrawal syndromes of going back as it's my last night here. I finally understand why so many people, both men and women are attracted to the land of smiles. .
Bro... welcome to the DARK side Been there, done that, but none wiser.

Old 21-05-2011, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Bangkok Field Report

As mentioned, when to another of the recommended agogo bars, tilac. This time, I had no intention of bring anyone back. Hence, the drinks were almost free flow for me. I think I ordered almost 10 cocktails drinks plus a couple of LDs here and there. Bill came to about 2400b, which was not too bad actually, just that i know I could have ordered a bottle of hard liquor instead.

There was a couple of girls on stage that were without number tags, I figured out that this ladies were probably dancers that were hired instead of just purely for boom boom. There was one such dancer who kept maintaining eye contact throughout her dance routine. Apparently, besides me, there was also another Korean guy who supposedly estAblished eye contact with her. After her dance routine, she came down to talk to the Korean guy, and then followed by me after she caught me looking at her. after a few exchanges of where you are from and how long have you been here, golden question popped up and I kindly rejected her, due to tml's flight and yesterdays unpleasant vampire experience. I did buy her a drink though. I stayed till the bar's closing hours, and guess what, she was untaken still. I saw her in her plain clothes and did think twice about taking her back, but eventually decided against it and I'm glad to say that I have no retreat against this decision.

On a side note, the fat mamasan was very friendly, her number was 124 if Im not wrong. She wished me Bon voyage, and promised that next time I am back, she will take care of me if I were to be drunk, she will take care of me regardless of any bar I'm in. Of course she would say so; I treated her to 3 LDs even though the girls on stage were the main attraction instead of her. In the end, I have to say though that I enjoyed myself, and I'll definitely be back before th end of 2011. This would be the last report of my trip, I hope I haven't bored anyone with my stuff.
Old 21-05-2011, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro naemlo, Indianmagicoil & norice, can you organize a sex tour for me in Pattaya? I dont know how to find bar beers and walking street!
Sure! Deposit BHT30K into my Thai bank a/c...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Ya...was telling Bro ML that the prices in BKK are getting a little crazy. Would rather stay in Patts for my June trip instead. At least I know I can stay get a 2+K LT there..
I would say so... met a couple of friends juz back saying LT at Cowboy Town is now BHT5K excluding BFs and LDs!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-05-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
On a side note, the fat mamasan was very friendly, her number was 124 if Im not wrong. She wished me Bon voyage, and promised that next time I am back, she will take care of me if I were to be drunk, she will take care of me regardless of any bar I'm in. Of course she would say so; I treated her to 3 LDs even though the girls on stage were the main attraction instead of her. In the end, I have to say though that I enjoyed myself, and I'll definitely be back before ...
The mamasan will be even more friendly with another guy on the same night who buy her 5LD.and will be friendliess to those who buy her 10Ld & 1000baht tip & will offered to 'take care'until the cow comes home.

Welcome to the 'Thainal Fantasy'world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

I would say so... met a couple of friends juz back saying LT at Cowboy Town is now BHT5K excluding BFs and LDs!
Had one that try on me last year.my few friends kana also.now we are on the comparable list to 333 aka known as yipun Japanese.Somemore they like us more cos they heard lot abt sg man from their sisters who came to sg or self experience.plus we are not far away from Thailand(sponsor factor) & many bros here could speak some Thai &good in English and a lot more gentlemen aka soft then most jap!

Pattaya also start to become like Bangkok I think we bros have to cheong in India or bangashes soon Liao.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 21-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
For a long time, me oredi damn damn damn sian of NEP and SC. Just go there and look see, drink a bit, and the boredom of it all with these 2 places made me even more displeased with the mercenary agogo ladies, expensive prices, high bar fines, lousy seen before shows, and buy me LDs from mamasan.
I totally agree on this. I still pop down when friends come over to visit and such, but otherwise, I'm not too interested. Maybe a drink now and then, but that's pretty much it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1