The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jusyipffun is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyone know if xiao xue is still around? texted her on the new number but no response
Old 14-02-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro tried Xing Zi before can share

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xing-zi-massage/
Old 14-02-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusyipffun View Post
anyone know if xiao xue is still around? texted her on the new number but no response
Today is Valentine's day la. Relax bro!
Old 14-02-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/hong-hong-massage/

Booked a session with her yesterday morning for 8pm slot and she agreed. An hour before session texted her to confirm the appointment and she said yes. When reach location, texted her to give directions to enter her place and she responded. Reached her place on time.

When door open it was not her. I noticed this as the ml answering the door was someone i visited before. She said she is here to massage me. Asked her where the original ml was and she said ber boyfriend came out of the blue and took her out. But she will charge me same price as this ml for the session.

I was shocked and frustrated by the situaion. I told her switching mls is a dishonest practice. If she cannot make it she should just inform customers and cancel the appointment.

I dont normally leave bad reviews but bros need to beware. If unobservant, you may not be serviced by the one advertised. This ml just arrived our shores and she alrd practices switchbaiting.
She operating in MP or condo?
Old 14-02-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
She operating in MP or condo?
Her switchbait is at condo. Based on this i assume she is too
Old 14-02-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-apple/

Location: Located between Paya Lebar station and Dakota Station. Around 8 minutes walk from Dakota Station. The condo got parking lot also but i'm not sure if visitor can park there or not

Looks: Very close to video and photos posted. She is polite and speak gently. She always wear on smile also. (9/10)

Massage: Not professional one. Just piano style. (6/10)

HJ: (6/10) Very normal one, not timer watcher.

Teasing: Just only half nude, can grab her (Cup: B) boobs only.

Environment: Public area is a bit messy.

RTM: No, there got no chemistry between both of us.
Old 14-02-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick FR forAngel (https://sglonelyguy-9.com/angel-massage/):

Pros
Location is central, easy for both drivers and foot soldiers.
Place is an apartment, not those MP environment. It’s clean & bright, no smell.
Dried and soft tower is provided
Her HDLY is good, you will experience the uncontrollable shivering.on top of that, you can zhut zhut as well. However she’s more the vanilla , so cannot BF and kissing
Her look is ok. Actually i quite like her boob. That’s why tempted to do BF, but it’s not in the menu.

Cons:
Massage: piano type but I don’t think you’re here for it
It would be nice if more thing to be added to her offer. Now quite restricted with HJ only.
HJ : nothing special
Old 14-02-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedstarkbav View Post
The link is invalid. Bro can you share it again? Thank you
Old 14-02-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
The link is invalid. Bro can you share it again? Thank you
Here you go bro:

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/angel-massage/
Old 14-02-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sick_hero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/yiyi-massage/

My humble FR for Yi Yi.

Looks: 8/10. She is much better looking than the photos. Told her the photos didn't do her justice. Looks early to mid 20s
Body: 8/10. Slim with not-huge blossoms... Just nice
Massage: 9/10. Surprisingly good as she looks small-sized but got good strength. Definitely not the piano style.
GFE: 10/10. This is what she impressed me the most. Almost like speaking to your mistress and did not feel commercial at all when talking to her.
Sensual 8/10. IMHO, this is one of the better ones for me

Overall very hardworking and nice lady who is young, looks good and massage well and gives a good happy ending. A bit hard to find nowadays.

Just wanted to share a good find so if it doesn't meet your expectations, please dun mind.
Old 14-02-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Almost did, but she's at a particular hotel that not many bros like lol.
Why not?

I don’t really like it but have been a few times and actually quite ok. At least no messing around condos, walking through hallways worried a neighbour comes out. Or someone in the lift looking at you or worse, exiting at the same floor. At least in that hotel you don’t have to worry about a thing. No possibility of police checks either.

So why so unpopular?
Old 14-02-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/coco-massage/

Location: It is nearby ZhongShan Mall. Far away from the MRT station. If you are foot soldier, it will be downside.

Looks: Look as same as the photo. And she looks like divorced beautiful bird.
I believe she was pretty when she was young. Now the age should be 35+

Body: Tall, slim and with small boobs. Her foot are very sexy to those foot fetishism such as me.

Massage: I was there for SM service, so didn't try massage.

When I entered her room, I was shocked by those sex toys. Sex toys are everywhere in her room. I'm not joking. I was like enter a sex shop.

Before the session start, she asked me: What kinda SM service do you prefer?
Be honestly, I had never tried SM before, so I had no idea what kinda service I prefer.
She said she will try my limit step by step. At first, she used her foot to make me horny and kept saying some dirty words and insulted me.
I felt good. Then she asked me to lie on the bed, and she picked speculum and KY Jelly to move on next level. After few minutes dig, i said "I buay tahan liao"
It really hurt for me. So we stoped those so called SM service.

Because there got time remaining, she did hand job for me and i asked for 69 style.
I think she never thought there got customer want do 69 with her as she is famous for her SM service in this market.
The pussy was not smelly, but a bit salty.

RTM: I will never try again. I thought I'm a masochist until I visit coco. If you are a masochist, she is definitely a gem for you.

BTW: After session finished, she shared me some SM photos which were shot during her session. (the regular customer's face were shown in the photo also)
If the privacy is your priority, please remember not to be taken photo during the session.

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 14-02-2022 at 05:01 PM.
Old 14-02-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayati605 View Post
Why not?

I don’t really like it but have been a few times and actually quite ok. At least no messing around condos, walking through hallways worried a neighbour comes out. Or someone in the lift looking at you or worse, exiting at the same floor. At least in that hotel you don’t have to worry about a thing. No possibility of police checks either.

So why so unpopular?
I think it is because of the hotel level. For me, those hotel located G area are suck. I don't like either.
Old 14-02-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

xiaodamen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaodamen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Read properly lol..

He said need to top up for autoroam and top up further for FN..

Ofc this kind of thing no need to say openly.. Extra stuff is between u and the ML..
yea read and understand properly leh.

since when i "exclude" about topping up.

since upper autoroam is stated in the menu, no need for top up.
Old 14-02-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/coco-massage/

Location: It is nearby ZhongShan Mall. Far away from the MRT station. If you are foot soldier, it will be downside.

Looks: Look as same as the photo. And she looks like divorced beautiful bird.
I believe she was pretty when she was young. Now the age should be 35+

Body: Tall, slim and with small boobs. Her foot are very sexy to those foot fetishism such as me.

Massage: I was there for SM service, so didn't try massage.

When I entered her room, I was shocked by those sex toys. Sex toys are everywhere in her room. I'm not joking. I was like enter a sex shop.

Before the session start, she asked me: What kinda SM service do you prefer?
Be honestly, I had never tried SM before, so I had no idea what kinda service I prefer.
She said she will try my limit step by step. At first, she used her foot to make me horny and kept saying some dirty words and insulted me.
I felt good. Then she asked me to lie on the bed, and she picked speculum and KY Jelly to move on next level. After few minutes dig, i said "I buay tahan liao"
It really hurt for me. So we stoped those so called SM service.

Because there got time remaining, she did hand job for me and i asked for 69 style.
I think she never thought there got customer want do 69 with her as she is famous for her SM service in this market.
The pussy was not smelly, but a bit salty.

RTM: I will never try again. I thought I'm a masochist until I visit coco. If you are a masochist, she is definitely a gem for you.

BTW: After session finished, she shared me some SM photos which were shot during her session. (the regular customer's face were shown in the photo also)
If the privacy is your priority, please remember not to be taken photo during the session.
Up you for bringing awareness..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1