The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
That being the case to the bro whoever you are be it her WK, OKT, lover or Boyfriends whatever.
Pls advise her to change her attitude and work ethics instead of changing her names, pics or whatever like what one of the bro suggested.

She aint going to get more biz this way. Bros here are not dumb also. Pls dont treat us as fools.

By you needlessly advertising her this way I believe alot of bros here will boycott her. And it will do more harm then good to her.

Anyway if she is good no need u to advertise for her we bros will know.
We bros also seen alot of MLs change pics and names here and there already.
Some FLs are even masquarading as MLs here.
For us we seen it all. Some bros keeping quiet here doesnt mean we dont know.
For me today I tak boleh tahan already just want to voice it out.
Everything also increase even GST gonna increase today except my salary never increase.
Lets make our hard earn money value worth ok!
I dont disagree on what you said. But ML changing name or whatsoever is working for them, thats why they still doing it.

The reason is not everyone surf this forum, so there is still PLENTY of guy out there just surf SLG and go contact her. Another thing is, even if people surf this forum, its hard to actually to find out the bad FR of a certain ML.

So yea, my points is, we cant do much about it. At most just small amount of people will see your comment.
Old 18-02-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Hi guys just want to verify some experienced I had,

I ve made booking with Angel https://sglonelyguy-9.com/angel-massage/, made booking one day before and confirmed appointment the next day at 7pm.

At around 6 pm the next day, i messaged her and asked if appointment was confirmed and she said confirmed. Around 6.45pm about to reach her place, she messaged me and said that she has a serious gastric problem and need to go to the hospital.

Anyone can verify this ? cause I had a feeling I was being double booked with some made up excuse.
Realistically speaking, do u think anyone here will be able to verify this? Come on man lol..

At most others may share similar experiences as u lor..

This kind of verify thing can forget about it lah since no one will know the truth..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-02-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-massage/

Tried her service last week and saw her roommate when entering the unit.

Looks: tanned and sweet looking with make up
Boobs: enhanced C with brown nips
Body: slim with tattoo near abdomen
Massage: trained and not piano
Sensual: B2B using boobs on back and tongue to lick ur neck and ear
HJ: quite good when can zhut zhut and listened to her teh moaning voice
Painting: need to top up money
Attitude: service oriented and eager to please. Near full hour given and no usage of HP during service
RTM: will try other MLs first
Old 18-02-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys just want to verify some experienced I had,

I ve made booking with Angel https://sglonelyguy-9.com/angel-massage/, made booking one day before and confirmed appointment the next day at 7pm.

At around 6 pm the next day, i messaged her and asked if appointment was confirmed and she said confirmed. Around 6.45pm about to reach her place, she messaged me and said that she has a serious gastric problem and need to go to the hospital.

Anyone can verify this ? cause I had a feeling I was being double booked with some made up excuse.
well try booking again and remind her of this by asking how's her gastric and giving some concern. maybe can get better service.

or you can just fuck it and move on.
Old 18-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she messaged me and said that she has a serious gastric problem and need to go to the hospital.
Then maybe people should stop buying her too much food and cake!!! Again you all buy too much cake! Hahahahahah
Old 18-02-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good afternoon bros!
May I know if MLX still work or not?
I've tried to message her this week, but so far she yet to reply me.
Old 18-02-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Then maybe people should stop buying her too much food and cake!!! Again you all buy too much cake! Hahahahahah
Jokes aside, this kind of thing is really sian max one..

U make your way down there only to be blue balled at the last minute.. But at least she gave a heads-up on the cancellation and not radio silence him..

Last minute replacement also hard to find..

I have been on the receiving end of such stuff a few times.. Fucked up feeling de..

Old 18-02-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At least she gave a reason.
What i can't accept is ML said "Sorry, naughtyboy9527. My customer want to extend 1 hour, can you wait one more hours?"

KNN! I grab taxi to there, then she give me this reason.
No second word, I delete and block her from my WeChat immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Jokes aside, this kind of thing is really sian max one..

U make your way down there only to be blue balled at the last minute.. But at least she gave a heads-up on the cancellation and not radio silence him..

Last minute replacement also hard to find..

I have been on the receiving end of such stuff a few times.. Fucked up feeling de..
Old 18-02-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-massage/

Tried her service last week and saw her roommate when entering the unit.

Looks: tanned and sweet looking with make up
Boobs: enhanced C with brown nips
Body: slim with tattoo near abdomen
Massage: trained and not piano
Sensual: B2B using boobs on back and tongue to lick ur neck and ear
HJ: quite good when can zhut zhut and listened to her teh moaning voice
Painting: need to top up money
Attitude: service oriented and eager to please. Near full hour given and no usage of HP during service
RTM: will try other MLs first
Lol damn money face.. At first BF and paint no need top up now everything also charge..

Looks like Shan Shan taught her well..

Old 18-02-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
trance000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any SYTs with decent boobs to recommend? will appreciate
Old 18-02-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
At least she gave a reason.
What i can't accept is ML said "Sorry, naughtyboy9527. My customer want to extend 1 hour, can you wait one more hours?"

KNN! I grab taxi to there, then she give me this reason.
No second word, I delete and block her from my WeChat immediately.
This kind of ML really no tact one.. Can use a better excuse to delay your session, but chose 1 of the worse reasons possible lol..

I don't care if AP or not will jitao blacklist her if kena like that..

Old 18-02-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Realistically speaking, do u think anyone here will be able to verify this? Come on man lol..

At most others may share similar experiences as u lor..

This kind of verify thing can forget about it lah since no one will know the truth..
This is quite 正常。I live with it. I just play along.

I have been encountering such things recently. I try to be Zen about it, no point losing my cool.

I had YY who stood me up and she apologized profusely. I booked her again early morning and was nearly disappointed by her lack of punctuality and told her that I was gg to walk away as I have better things to do. It then turned out to be one of the best experiences, a small reminder of Lily.

On the other hand, I also reached a landmine of sorts the other day.

As well, an ML I have been in contact with since Dec but didn't manage to get her as she forgot to be on time (but I later quickly made another best decision) also once again said her aunt came despite saying the earliest available time for me. I tried confirming and waiting but told her I won't wait beyond a certain time. So it became an aunty story. I take it as she telling me she knew what she offered me last Dec despite her latter moments. I took the opportunity to remind her to check my records and to prep the situation if I so desire next time as she looks good in WC.

Do you think I'm so serious? Of course not.

So whatever they want to say, we cannot stop them or verify unless we know them well.

Having said that, I prefer not to triangulate between gastric Angel and her moments. Maybe she overdigested on the good stuff. I got stood up before by her and she apologized and admitted giving the slot to someone else. Next time I will have my fun with her given that she's quite organized.

Our hit and miss rates cannot always be bao jiak. This is one market that is totally non standardized and unauditable, even before YMMV comes in. The misses people naturally don't want to say. It's SBF after all. Nothing can be totally trusted just like the girls and they know it themselves. They have been stood up before, to see both sides of the coin.
Old 18-02-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
This kind of ML really no tact one.. Can use a better excuse to delay your session, but chose 1 of the worse reasons possible lol..

Agree.......
Old 18-02-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Having said that, I prefer not to triangulate between gastric Angel and her moments. Maybe she overdigested on the good stuff. I got stood up before by her and she apologized and admitted giving the slot to someone else.
Are u friggin serious?!

Why would she even want to admit that to you?

I would imagine u gan her so bad she lan lan do that?

Old 18-02-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

I was her regular and treated her nicely,
so she thought I can accept everything she said.
So sorry, this is really my limit.
Bye! no more see her again.

Quote:

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 18-02-2022 at 02:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1