The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo bro, you cannot bring this up and then not say who it is la! Lol. If you didn't want to reveal you should have not mentioned it at all
Bro, just a kind reminder we should get tested frequently or at least before going out to play. It is not a surprise that the ML kena due to the nature of her work.

For this ML, I am quite sure she is responsible enough to inform those who visited her and self-quarantine.

Cathy
Old 19-02-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Thats also part of the thing, there will always be collateral damage. AV wouldn’t just hunt down a single ML or location. Its always an area bust
Seriously big damage. Faint
Old 19-02-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro, just a kind reminder we should get tested frequently or at least before going out to play. It is not a surprise that the ML kena due to the nature of her work.
For this ML, I am quite sure she is responsible enough to inform those who visited her and self-quarantine.
Yes, that's good on her behalf. Also sensible. No need to create unnecessary panic. Agree, no need say who. Cheers
Old 19-02-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Seriously big damage. Faint
Bro saw your signature... the Rui Rui was the one who was once at Kem right?

Cathy
Old 19-02-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, that's good on her behalf. Also sensible. No need to create unnecessary panic. Agree, no need say who. Cheers
Thanks and totally agree.

Also can't guess if the authorities may do anything...as with the recent case at SL.

Cathy
Old 19-02-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Yes, expert. I understand where you are coming from.
Somehow, I feel (although I don't agree with his actions fully) got such high expectation chiongster may not be a bad thing. Jolt them a few times, especially those scammers or below par, may be a good thing.
As you and several other chiongster mentioned before, these MLs have it very good in Singapore until seemingly, they toy us. Over in China, the customers call the shot. They call the shot.

Quote:
But also cannot anyhow when it concerns this mah. If one wants to enjoy this vice, then must also expect and tahan some downsides.

Self proclaim old bird some more - my axx.

Can cheong for so many years, as long as have fun, enjoy, shiok for him, everything goes his way.... no problem. Then when the situation doesn't suit him, complain and report. BS!

Maybe this old bird think too much of himself, but fell for her, and dunno how to manage his own immature feelings. So like a child just lash out.

Either way, zero respect.
Old 19-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro saw your signature... the Rui Rui was the one who was once at Kem right?
When I was smitten by her, she was near IKEA
Old 19-02-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
When I was smitten by her, she was near IKEA
Around Ikea I only visited XE before... I promised to visit her again when she was at Kem... but she left quite soon after.

Cathy
Old 19-02-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Around Ikea I only visited XE before... I promised to visit her again when she was at Kem... but she left quite soon after.
Maybe different ruirui, bro? Not sure. I was very late into this scene.
Old 19-02-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe different ruirui, bro? Not sure. I was very late into this scene.
Probably... I named XE just for the location
I am not sure if rui rui was at other place, or just a diff one.

Cathy
Old 19-02-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Probably... I named XE just for the location
I am not sure if rui rui was at other place, or just a diff one.
I see. The ruirui i was referring to is pint size type. Super good natured and accomodating. Oh well. Nothing last forever. Only memories.
Old 19-02-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see. The ruirui i was referring to is pint size type. Super good natured and accomodating. Oh well. Nothing last forever. Only memories.
Should be the same one... think she knows xiao xiao and gang.

Cathy
Old 19-02-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Somehow, I feel (although I don't agree with his actions fully) got such high expectation chiongster may not be a bad thing. Jolt them a few times, especially those scammers or below par, may be a good thing.
As you and several other chiongster mentioned before, these MLs have it very good in Singapore until seemingly, they toy us. Over in China, the customers call the shot. They call the shot.
Though I hate snitches, and still abhor what they do, I do see your perspective.... reluctantly.

Oooooo Rui Rui... my pint sized, flat chested, but still sexy little minx.
Old 19-02-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Should be the same one... think she knows xiao xiao and gang.
Oh I see! 👍
Old 19-02-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Though I hate snitches, and still abhor what they do, I do see your perspective.... reluctantly.

Oooooo Rui Rui... my pint sized, flat chested, but still sexy little minx.
Expert, you are everywhere one can imagine

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1