The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
this is literally the worst service i’ve ever gotten that i’m gonna crosspost this across threads to warn you guys.

name: yujia on both sglonelyguys and impmm

looks: 6/10 quite acceptable actually, but still a far cry from the pictures and video
body: 6/10 milf standard not too bad actually
massage: 0/10 she massaged with one hand, and the other hand on the phone talking, like wtf
cbj: 1/10 she blew for a minute or two then took out the condom and started her hj
hj: 2/10 i helped myself, drag her bra down to squeeze her veiny tits, and tried to finger her but she stopped me. i came after a minute or two of fast hj
gfe: 0/10 the first words from her when i step in was “got money?” I hear already decided to give 120 even though i initially wanted a fuck. She was Using handphone all the time. she hurried me to bath when im done because another bro was waiting. Lel good luck to that bro.

at this point i conclude that the legit ones aren’t responding to me and the shit ones are the responding to me.
Is my standard too high or what? This one the photo already clearly showing old auntie, why people still want to go? Even if people like mature lady also wont go for this right?
Old 19-02-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
LN is not for everyone. But for me (and many other bros), she’s the gold standard. Never a dull moment with her suite of services and antics – always ensured my last drop of sperm was extracted into her mouth. For $110 (2018, 2019) and then $120 (2021). Look at what we get today for $120 or more – mostly f*arking pathetic…..

LN and her two girlfriends, both service queens in their own ways who operated on the same floor – all gone in one sweep. What a pity….
Even until now I will still thinking about her, the only visit was such a memorable experience I had, her service really gold standard.

Too bad she’s gone and will not return..
Old 19-02-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

I heard from ML that their OKT/ Agent told them that some clhongsters will buy them expensive things, if they like them. If u have spending power may b not problems, if not, these girls will dump u once they got wat they want, or attitude will totally changed, and will hunt for another target. And their services will less and lesser once u r Closed to them, especially for those Vanillas. Be carefull Bros get KCs or have special offer. That’s the trick the agent to motivate the girls keep working for them.
Old 19-02-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Is my standard too high or what? This one the photo already clearly showing old auntie, why people still want to go? Even if people like mature lady also wont go for this right?
its not her looks that bombs for me, its her attitude and service.

on the looks, i find okay ah, still acceptable, not granny level.
Old 19-02-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sbflurker7077 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
I miss Anyue. Sad her 2nd stint was cut so short by this.
Any idea if she’s ever coming back to SG? For those who still in contact with her
Old 19-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
its not her looks that bombs for me, its her attitude and service.

on the looks, i find okay ah, still acceptable, not granny level.
condolences on her services.

her first few photos drew the attention all right but i always imagine 10 years post studio how will she look. later she did put current photos which i applaud, but those definitely killed all interest.
Old 19-02-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Xuan Xuan.

+1

Good experience. Massage is decent. Looks very close to her photos. Nice assets. Nice personality as well. Good good. Will RTM!
Old 19-02-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Cannot find the original Bro who started the commando visit on Arissa.

Massage is very good and one of the best ML for massage at right spots and right strength.

Perky Butt but small boob. Not for boob lover.

Good for those who love SYT with perky butt and good massage

Agree with most bros that playability is Low.

Still has RTM Arissa many times.
Decided to give Arissa a shot after seeing this review - I went purely for the massage. The thing that stood out for me was her professionalism in massage - definitely would RTM!
Old 19-02-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Seriously big damage. Faint
Share your pain. Coz I was a regular of LN's housemate
She was already looking for an alternate location then but too late.
Old 19-02-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiaoyu-massage/
Has anyone tried this xiaoyu before? I've never tried SM, wondering how it's like and the toys she listed there looks interesting.
Old 19-02-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
anyone tried soccer zhu zhu BBBJ before ? any reviews ? cause if i remember correctly she doesnt provide BBBJ before.
Not a regular of her's, only visited second time recently. Would like to correct my earlier review that states she's a SYT. Not SYT but definitely far from auntie.

As for the bbbj, quite enjoyable for me. However it wasn't as ferocious as An An's if you prefer it that way.

Went for quite long too, told her she could stop if she's tired but she continued anyway.
Old 19-02-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiaoyu-massage/
Has anyone tried this xiaoyu before? I've never tried SM, wondering how it's like and the toys she listed there looks interesting.
My earlier review:
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...=#post21096556
  • Didn't feel like a dominatrix at all if you're looking for that, don't have that confidence or attitude. More like kid "playing doctor" with you with the sex toys.
  • Can't touch her.
  • On the older side.
  • Massage CMI

$100 + $50 top up for the SM

Though she does have quite a number of toys.
And can wear stockings/do footjob/stepping
Old 19-02-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboi View Post
My earlier review:
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...=#post21096556
  • Didn't feel like a dominatrix at all if you're looking for that, don't have that confidence or attitude. More like kid "playing doctor" with you with the sex toys.
  • Can't touch her.
  • On the older side.
  • Massage CMI

$100 + $50 top up for the SM

Though she does have quite a number of toys.
And can wear stockings/do footjob/stepping
thanks for yr feedback, up u le.
Old 20-02-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
sloth12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm in this camp. I have zero respect for people who call authorities just because he kenna aeroplane and because his feelings got hurt. Oh boohoohoo, poor little boy. What a mofo child! Call mummy and daddy also. You're a whistle-blower,  a snitch, a rat. Geez.

If no actual crime (she steals, assaults, etc) was committed, I see absolutely no justifiable reason to report. Only a guy's insecure ego has been bruised and the fellow cannot tahan the rejection so run and call outside help! Oh grow some man!

We are all enjoying this vice trade. Yes a vice trade. So there are even more provisions to be given both for the girls and the customers. Yes some provisions will leave you sian or angry, but that's the nature of the beast. Man up, take it in the chin, feedback the bad attitude of the girl in forums like this, learn and move on with life!

PS. To Bro Blitzace, who had last minute cancellation.... take my word for it bro, there was no double booking and the reason was very valid. Peace.
If fly aeroplane have to report. Think nat sure kenna jialat. she not aeroplane queen for nothing. Last time aeroplane so many times waiting for her near her location in the end aeroplane go jia BKT. Hahah wonder how is she now. Every time i see a stool in the toilet i will smile and think of her. Lol
Old 20-02-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm in this camp. I have zero respect for people who call authorities just because he kenna aeroplane and because his feelings got hurt. Oh boohoohoo, poor little boy. What a mofo child! Call mummy and daddy also. You're a whistle-blower,  a snitch, a rat. Geez.

If no actual crime (she steals, assaults, etc) was committed, I see absolutely no justifiable reason to report. Only a guy's insecure ego has been bruised and the fellow cannot tahan the rejection so run and call outside help! Oh grow some man!

We are all enjoying this vice trade. Yes a vice trade. So there are even more provisions to be given both for the girls and the customers. Yes some provisions will leave you sian or angry, but that's the nature of the beast. Man up, take it in the chin, feedback the bad attitude of the girl in forums like this, learn and move on with life!

PS. To Bro Blitzace, who had last minute cancellation.... take my word for it bro, there was no double booking and the reason was very valid. Peace.
Just read from one of the bro that angel double booked him, but thanks for your info as well, but oh well no hard feelings for me, theres a few girls out there with good service to try anyway, I wouldnt go to the extend to call the authorities, as it might affect those innocent girls in the same area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1