The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-02-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Let's not forget all the middlemen plus the online costs. Some don't even break even. Many live in 'dorms'. All a far cry from the mostly 'fake' glam photos used.

If Sg is a poorer country and the clientele are not mostly civil enough, they wouldn't be here.
Haha yea, I know its a taboo to talk about it. I wonder who is the big taikor controlling SG ml scene haha. What a huge passive income
Old 20-02-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Haha yea, I know its a taboo to talk about it. I wonder who is the big taikor controlling SG ml scene haha. What a huge passive income
Without the agencies and online etc, we wouldn't be chatting here in SBF (too). Objective facts.
Old 20-02-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quite a few MLs in the Local SLG section I saw them advertised as MLs about 10 years ago and now as FLs providing fj when they are in their 40s.

Even a few early 50s PRC MLs are still working at Spa. A 51 years old Spa owner cum ML at Golden Mile area was recently charged in court for providing hj to customer. She was wearing thick make up and sexy outfit when working.
Old 20-02-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kdawg is Cool - loads of Potential

Any recommendations for super big boobs?!
Mad craving now.

Thanks!
Old 20-02-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 11
pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The last we spoken was last Thursday,  and she mentioned probably next week, early or mid week.

Hopefully her logistical issues are smoothly solved.
Thanks for the info bro. You met her last Thursday? Hope she is all ok....
Old 21-02-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yar.. This is the other frustrating aspect about her lol..

That said, dat yacht outing she organized.. DAYUM.. Wished I was part of it since Aini was there also..
I can’t get enough of Natalie/Carol… the only ML who unzips my pants to lick my cock as I sit on the sofa to remove my shoes… Aini had a field day on the yacht, posing seductively in her tiny bikini, she’s one vain-pot! Really wish I could meet them again.....
Old 21-02-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is going back soon so probably ORD mood liao.
is her room mate going back soon also ?
Old 21-02-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
is her room mate going back soon also ?
Sorry I am not sure who the roommate is cos she was staying alone already when I visited her. Perhaps the roommate is staying in the same condo in another floor, I heard her mention b4. There is a chance she is leaving too.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-02-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkguy View Post
She's OK bro. I was supposed to meet her last Thursday but she called me in the morning and had to reschedule because, as I mentioned, her issues became more urgent suddenly. So I'll see her when she's settled in. I will be texting her later today to make arrangements for our date this week
Old 21-02-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkguy View Post
When I see ML MIA in the current situation, there is a chance of Covid so just let them be. It is quite common now, my regular ML just kena-ed and another regular I suspect also since she went on a few days "break" without any news.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-02-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Yea, even if we go ultra conservative, a ML only got 3 customers a day, and earn $100 each, you are already looking at $100k/yr

But what many ppl dont see is actually living expenses in major cities in China is actually on par with SG. Even their housing cost is not a very far away from us. So that kind of income is literally no different from your average earner in SG. Difference being their ‘career’ only last like 10 yrs?
A typical ML definitely earn upper management paycheck for sure but at times we over simplify the equation and overlooked a lot of negatives involved.

Firstly, they work practically daily and easily 12 hrs or more per day. So if you work out the per hour wage, sure it looks fantastic still but most people won't want to commit that kind of hours daily.

They are practically stucked in the same house (room for some) daily. Not all ML get to stay around 1 year. Some just 3 months, assuming don't get caught in the process. Even if you factor in returning, their value and popularity will wane with age. How many ML make repeated returns? Some I know hop between islands though.

Lastly even assuming the ML is sensible and savvy to be wise enough to invest, set up business or buy property, there will definitely be permanent "damage" to their pysch in terms of long term future happiness. Many confessed that they already sexually numb, which is a necessity to survive in their trade. This kind of damage tends to be permanent, meaning unlikely they can have a blissful marriage/relationship. That's not even factoring the constant worry of being found out to be in the vice trade, plus all the stress while earning a living in this trade.

All in all, it's not easy money for these ladies who decided to take this plunge la. All the more we should just stick to getting our happy ending and wish them well if we meet those we clicks well. Never get invested financially or emotionally else sure end up screwed. They are in pretty dark places imo, not the kind of gals we want to know in depth.
Old 21-02-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
I can’t get enough of Natalie/Carol… the only ML who unzips my pants to lick my cock as I sit on the sofa to remove my shoes… Aini had a field day on the yacht, posing seductively in her tiny bikini, she’s one vain-pot!  Really wish I could meet them again.....
Ya I liked that too! Mint also did that "rape me in the living room sofa" before I can even get my shoes off!!! Lol. Her cuz, Laura was "let's pleasure the hell out of each other" in the bathroom before "let's pleasure the hell out of each other" again on the bed. Then there was Lin Lin, Tian Niu, Yu Er, Zhu Zhu, etc etc etc....damn, the high quality list then was long!!

Basket, I was never invited on that yacht sexcapade!!!

Quote:
When I see ML MIA in the current situation, there is a chance of Covid so just let them be. It is quite common now, my regular ML just kena-ed and another regular I suspect also since she went on a few days "break" without any news.
I also think this way. But as for now, it's her accommodation problems.
Old 21-02-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Serious occupational hazards or 职业病。
Old 21-02-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya I liked that too! Mint also did that "rape me in the living room sofa" before I can even get my shoes off!!! Lol. Her cuz, Laura was "let's pleasure the hell out of each other" in the bathroom before "let's pleasure the hell out of each other" again on the bed. Then there was Lin Lin, Tian Niu, Yu Er, Zhu Zhu, etc etc etc....damn, the high quality list then was long!!

Basket, I was never invited on that yacht sexcapade!!!

I also think this way. But as for now, it's her accommodation problems.
Lol, Mint... we started in the living room and laura happened to return...

I was invited to the yacht but I humji... she probably asked quite a few of the customers who visited her around the same time.

My regular who kena-ed also faced accommodation problem as the same time... guess that is another common problem faced.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-02-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, Mint... we started in the living room and laura happened to return...

I was invited to the yacht but I humji... she probably asked quite a few of the customers who visited her around the same time..
Wink wink, nudge nudge...Laura is one horny babe. Lol.

Basket! You also got the yacht invitation!!! Hahaha. Guess I wasn't that much of a VIP customer to Nat . Lol. Anyway, I also probably wouldn't have gone if have other customers there. I'm shy

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 21-02-2022 at 08:48 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1