The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-06-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 13
i44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just sharing with all bros here, this week just tried this chio bu by the name Pairs. She is really really chio! Tall, Slim, Fair and Good looking with long and slim legs too. late 20's. Should say that she look so much better than those ktv gals. I have visited her twice in 3 days. And promise her i will visit her again this sat. haha!

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=537186
Old 17-06-2015, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15762 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Bro, any good mass to recommend . Thks.
Bro, simply go back a couple of pages of this thread, there were lots of recommendations for you to start off with.
Old 17-06-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
today all the milf bo eng, all the syt sibeh eng!!

=================================

btw, beside bro Yamatogoh, anyone else try this Siyu? http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=9715
also know as Zhiling http://www.shenhua69.com/zhiling/

170 with C cup must have draw a lot of attention.
last min still got slot but doesn't sound so friendly on the phone haha
Up you back.
Old 17-06-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
i find her today. I am at the location. she fly a b52 on me. bloody hell. warning to all bros yo.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xi-xi/
She is on ICA watchlist, just waiting to be deported. Be careful.
Old 17-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arsenal86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried the famous Clearly yesterday:
Maybe bros here do not need the fr anymore, but anyway here is my fr:
-Looks: better then the pic, more similar to the one that she wears the white shiet, 8,5. Confirm syt
-Boob: full B, close to C, soft and natural shape.
-massage:8
-hj:7.5,
-gfe:7.5
-apartment: stay alone in new condo.
Rtm: yes
Old 17-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally with my last-minute availability to go for MLs, i havr managed to book 小皮球 aka 花芯 after many failed attempts..
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7141

Surprised that she actually kept my messages of all the failed attempts and glad that we finally met. She is jovial and chatty, definitely a happy gal to hang out with. We managed to get along well and the session went on pretty smoothly..

She had this absolute cuteness abt her that i really like, so if any of u are into cute SYTs, this is one not to be missed..

Looks: 7.5/10 abt 90% similar to pics, but more tanned
Body: 7/10 i like gals with a little flesh, she falls in this category, not plump though.. but not exactly slim
Boobs: B+ handful..
Massage: 8/10 very good strength, despite having an injured finger..
HJ: 7/10 some nice variations, i did enjoy it.. try and you will know!
GFE: 8/10 managed to click well with her, but not to KC level though..
RTM: i think so, but I'm in the mood to try new blood now.. hopefully time permits

Have fun bros!!
Old 17-06-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently there is some hit and misses for me trying a couple of MLs, Will pass the Misses, no point breaking their rice bowl also.

I had 1 session with this ML 小琪, Actually she was not the first few that i wanted to try, But due to my busy schedule, can only make ad hoc appointments. Perhaps yesterday was my lucky day as she told me she initially was fully booked but last minute got bro cancel his booking so she is able to slot me in.

Long story cut short. Go into the massage proper. First look at her, she actually look better in person than pictures. Fair skin, nice waist line and ample boobs. She let me inside the room.

She passed me a clean towel and i showered alone. after shower, She help me to dry my back and legs, quite caring as she say its no very good to massage with water still on my back, as well as under the air con, will get fl easily. First good point to mention. (high GFE)

she make me lie in prone position and started the massage. She started pressing and loosen my body Before apply some oil to start her massage proper. in fact she used some aroma oil and its smells quite nice and smoothing, Making my body feel more relax. Her points and strength clearly shows that her Certificate is not some ali baba type. Haha! Knows her stuff well as in where to go hard and where not so hard. The entire session was so fulfilling. I wanted to extend my session but unfortunately the next bro has already booked her. So bo bian have to RTM her the next time.

summarized Rating

looks 8.5/10 looks better than picture (my personal view)
Massage 10/10 She Score perfectly in this Category.
HDLY 8/10
Hj 8/10
BM 8.5/10
GFE 9.5/10 Very talkative, easily breaks the ice. help you with ur clothing and help you to dry.
Damage: $110 + tips
RTM: YES!
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=530497
PS: Above MR is mend for sharing with Fellow Semesters. Please kindly make your own judgement.
Old 17-06-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aiwa30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Thanks for the MR.
I think her looks is easily 9.5 for me. Quiet but friendly and gentle.
nice gal!
Her massage comparable to those that i paid 60an hour for. Over all great value. Gfe 9 over 10
Old 17-06-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Thank bro javabeans.. Yesterday manage to book a slot with moon. Look: 8 , massage : 7.5 , gfe: 8 , very playfull. Environment: 8.. Hj: 8 . Told her that her nibble protruding after i suck . She so shy n reply 很痒 和爽。and i touch she is very wet. rtn: sure.
Old 17-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros beware of this 萱萱.

Her details were available previously here , but was removed later.
If you scroll to the bottom of the website her photos are still there.
Any bros who has her wechat(sy403050) please note that it is a SCAM.
Don't fall for it!
Old 17-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Bros beware of this 萱萱.

Her details were available previously here , but was removed later.
If you scroll to the bottom of the website her photos are still there.
Any bros who has her wechat(sy403050) please note that it is a SCAM.
Don't fall for it!
Another of those who ask you to buy iTunes card or shopping vouchers and.take pic then send to them, in the end never appear kind?
Old 17-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Another of those who ask you to buy iTunes card or shopping vouchers and.take pic then send to them, in the end never appear kind?
Yup, her listing seemed pretty legit.
Couldn't reverse search her photos too.
Cached version of her listing
Gotten my hopes up, got thai massage some more.
Old 17-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
qwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

holy mama. look at those (.).)

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=537626
Old 17-06-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
qwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
bro u care abt their rice bowl???
do they care abt us when they giv half fuck services and tak our HARD EARN $$??....

our $$ doesn't drop from the sky , we hav to work for it too....

Jus expose all these motherfucker, tis thread is not oni for recommending gd stuff but oso to help ppl avoid bad 1....
depends on situation ba, misses doesnt necessarily mean totally fuck up... maybe if its just chemistry not gum but attitude still ok just take it as suay.

but if really fuck up, must share. this is my opinion.
Old 17-06-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
bro u care abt their rice bowl???
do they care abt us when they giv half fuck services and tak our HARD EARN $$??....

our $$ doesn't drop from the sky , we hav to work for it too....

Jus expose all these motherfucker, tis thread is not oni for recommending gd stuff but oso to help ppl avoid bad 1....
up for truth bro. Since there's many gems in the market right now, the fked up ones should be exposed for awareness as time and money might be limited to certain bros here.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1