The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
jonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Was her previous fl name SIX?

I bonk her a few years ago when I was in my 20s. She was 30+ then. By now reach 40?
Yes. She is six. Previously from slit dungeon. She must be close to 40.
Old 19-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Ivy from S69 first blood. This syt gal is good sex! Willing and horny type and gfe. And a looker too - I would say 85% of the pic. Seems perfect but i must say she may not be able to make every bro happy.

She just had a baby boy eight months ago so boobs sag and there are some stretch marks. Other than that, she's perfecto hehe.

Looks: 8.5/10
Frenching: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Pussy: Very wet after foreplay.
Fj: 9/10 After i push in, she auto lock my legs. Her english not good but likes dirty talk, "fuck me" she says.
Boob: B
Bbbj: 8.5/10 Strong

NIce hotel provided.
Old 19-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjk14 View Post
Thanks for the FR. Was looking at her or stacey
I shared your sentiment. Stacey looks fucking chio in the pics. But I checked with OKT who told me Stacy was comparatively shy, and Yunni was more playful. In the apartment, saw Stacy and felt damn relieved I didn't book her. Not chio irl at all imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Bro you're the real commando bro. Hands down
Why leh?

Last edited by syncrossed; 19-10-2016 at 09:19 PM.
Old 19-10-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
mfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Andora (E66):

First time writing as I felt she is worth it.

Looks: 9/10 (very similar to photos)
Body: 9/10 (fair, no tattoo, slim, good size seasoned enhanced Ds)
GFE: Very very accomodating. Best I had so far. Willing to french and cuddle. Knows what she is doing and has a hint of naughty and wild.

Arrived on time and had SOP shower. She warms up quick and speaks decent English. Her bbbj is out of this world and she deep throat very well. Finished the 1st shot with cow girl.

Rest, cuddled and fingered her. Up and running 2nd shot starting with missionary. Decide to have some fun and carried and pump her while standing. She had a shock and hang on tight (her first time according to her). Probably think i'll drop her. Finished in mission after laying her back on the bed.

Wash up, cuddled and she was friendly until i left.

Was skeptical at first because of the lack of reviews but took the plunge. $ well spent as she is top notch. If you can afford her, go for it. She will be gone this weekend. Pls take care and be gentle with her.

RTF: yes if she returns
Old 19-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan1 View Post
Hi bros. Any stable in the east? Pm me if u wanna be discreet. Thanks
i am interested too

return favor with points. thanks in advance!
Old 19-10-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by normal_boi View Post
Felt horny yesterday morning but managed to squeeze some time for a bonking session with Debby from TitaniumBabes

In office now so will just do a brief FR...

LOOKS = 8/10 (pretty, hot and wild looking)
BODY = 8/10 (slim and sexy body figure)
BOOBS = 9/10 (36C natural boobs)
SHOWER = 8.5/10 (she treated me like a big baby in the bathroom)
FRENCHING = 9/10 (passionate Frenching)
FINGERING = 10/10 (poke inside 2 fingers until she was really Wet)
PAINTING = 10/10 (Suck & Lick up all her Love Juices)
CATBATH = 9/10 (skillful and searching for all my sensitive areas)
BBBJ = 9/10 (Had CIM for my 1st Shot, so of course her BBBJ is Good and powerful)
FJ = 9/10 (Very Accomodating to any positions, her moaning Rocks too)
OVERALL = 8.5/10 (Would rate her as a Grade A GEM)
RTF = IS A MUST TO RTF!!!

Thanks bro sky for the arrangement.
how is her english?
Old 19-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
Why leh?
Never try stable or see girl before but booked double slot...

You truly are the one who goes behind enemy lines to scout out the situation LOL!

I'd never do that hahaha. *thumbs up*
Old 20-10-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros. Anyone has any issue booking TP girl at late night slot?
Old 20-10-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Hi bros. Anyone has any issue booking TP girl at late night slot?
The hotel theyre at doesn't allow visitors after midnight. The hotel is closing one eye and okt doesn't want to push it.
Old 20-10-2016, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

read some bro here being frustrated over their time being shortchanged despite being early. i also kena sometimes same thing. went early but because of previous guy late, or hotel problems like house cleaning, or girl overslept, or runner whatsapp got delay lag, or runner miss the msg, or runner got internet problem and he did not know etc... cause us to get 1hr 1shot and yet pay $150 for 1.5hr 2shots.

anyway, just a friendly suggestions to all operators, no need zap me if you don't like my suggestion, i don't care about points anyway. if lets say some mishap happen that cause the time to shorten from 1.5hr to 1hr, why not consider refund $50 back to us so at least we don't feel like we paid $150 to get 1hr shortchanged. then maybe, you might wanna charge extra fee for those who always drag longer than 1.5hr. just a simple idea, of cos u can make it as flexible as u wan la. in this way, you won't have 1 person causing the next 10 bro to have staggered timing, also, you won't have 10 unhappy customer.
Old 20-10-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 15
normal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samsternormal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
how is her english?
I would said ok only

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnypen View Post
Yes. She is six. Previously from slit dungeon. She must be close to 40.
Not sure, never ask, never mention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Was her previous fl name SIX?

I bonk her a few years ago when I was in my 20s. She was 30+ then. By now reach 40?
Not sure, never ask, never mention.
Old 20-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 19
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post

Tried Ivy from S69 first blood. This syt gal is good sex! Willing and horny type and gfe. And a looker too - I would say 85% of the pic. Seems perfect but i must say she may not be able to make every bro happy.

She just had a baby boy eight months ago so boobs sag and there are some stretch marks. Other than that, she's perfecto hehe.

Looks: 8.5/10
Frenching: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Pussy: Very wet after foreplay.
Fj: 9/10 After i push in, she auto lock my legs. Her english not good but likes dirty talk, "fuck me" she says.
Boob: B
Bbbj: 8.5/10 Strong

NIce hotel provided.
bro is she fair?
Old 20-10-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan1 View Post
Hi bros. Any stable in the east? Pm me if u wanna be discreet. Thanks
Contact the OKT and ask yourself...
Old 20-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
astanley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Dream88
Lady: Party
Date/Time: 19 Oct 4pm (3rd blood - according to lady)
Lady's Age: mid 20s very SYT look
Height: 173cm - I'm 170 but she's taller
Looks: similar to photo, short hair, cute and really sweet
Boobs: big B 100% natural
Kissing: From the start to the end
Communication: No issue, she speaks good English
Others: 2nd visit to Singapore, first time working as a drinking ladies similar to those in Icon. Come from a small town not so near BKK. Here to earn some money to open a business in Thailand.

Upon seeing her, she guided me the room and helped with my bag. Really nice and friendly lady. She love to chat and but seem to be a bit shy. Once in the room, started charting and the conversation goes on..... I took the lead by removing my clothes and she got the hint. She fetch me a tower and started undressing herself too. Oh gosh.. she's really tall....

Upon undress, she led me to the bath room which is within the room. Overall toilet and room is manageable and big. Better than previous Bro DT location. Nothing to shout about in the shower. Very much SOP.

Once we are on the bed, she started kissing me like lover... Non stop kissing and action starts here...... Ball sucking, BBBJ, catbath, nipple sucking and she fingered my ASS!!! Hell interesting... She took out KY and applied on her ass and guided my finger to her ass. While i entered her, she was in joy... She seem to enjoy anal poking... She grab me and moan non stop. I finger her harder and faster, and let out even loader moan.... at the same time she will fingering my anal too!!! what a sensation feel!!

Switched my attention to her love hole. Again applied some KY and started fingering her.... She was too high, pull my head down and started kissing me non stop. From my lips to my neck... she's busy screaming!! Not to mentioned she quite tight...

Cant take it any more, reached out from the condom and pump my little bro right into her love hole!! She's tight! at time i feel her squeezing my little bro and non stop squeezing.... pump her in a few position, remove condom and did a CIM. She suck it non stop and suck for a good 5 min before i cummed.

After that, she offered some massage, chat and off we go for round two..... got to highlight, she's really good in Cowgirl... She pump me non stop and I died.......

Overall she's a nice lady with a mood to serve. She here till next Tuesday therefore, please make your booking fast!

Recommence: anal lover, tall lady, good English speaking, service GFE, cow girl lover, CIM and BBBJ lover.

RTF: Maybe.... wonderful anal experience.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 13
Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!

FR for wendi from D88

Not her first time in sg, should be third.. but she is still awesome esp if you like xmm type😍

Accomodation:7/10 "make shift" room, shared toilet, shower too small for two person (but she waited outside the glass door)
Looks: 8/10 very much like picture
Body: 9/10 she has a great petite body wif cute B cup boobs
Pussy: 10/10 tight and delicious, trimmed
Painting&fingering: 10/10 ate her pussy and fingered her multiple times till she squirm and cummed many times
Fj: 9/10 very tight, bang her till she cummed too! Must be too long never have sex or i good😂
Gfe: 8/10 very shy at first till u unlock her inner demon~

Rtf: definitely if i have money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1