The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
supermama08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macpherson Mall recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lononat View Post
Bro. I think u the same guy posting all the rubbish. Again I not the okt. I just find people weird.

Not my business but people there for a living.

You make an account on jul 2 spam some rubbish. Then go back and forth to make stories.

Maybe she rejected you or something. But bro are you the one who went to play without paying? They have your WhatsApp leh. Why do you do this type of thing?

No idea and not keen to find out.

I just find lots of weird people out there.

People is ok. People young. You want to disturb them they reject you or whatever, be a bigger man la. Don't make some account jul 2 for this type of thing.

Then to say the puffp also another June 30 account. You nothing to do can stay the forum post 14 and 28 posts everyday? Your dick not sore ah? Or you an okt.

Bro u really very free.

I also don't want to comment anymore. I let people read and judge themselves.
Bro.. u not okt why u care so much for kiki? Are u one of the bro that give her money ?
But this is a honest FR.. if u one of the brother that supports her please take it as an improvement not an insult .. I see the hype with this shop so I go and try .. not trying to say bad thing or what

So they have WhatsApps .. they going to spam call or spam message all the bro “ are u the one who post”?” Luckily they don’t have my number .. so what they going to do with those bro number ? To those bro who give your number to ml, beware of funny thing the shop may do with your number..

I also don’t want to comment anymore .. those who when to find kiki also got offers hj for 2B.. people can judge themselves..

U like a MILF pretend to be a young girl is your choice .. all I can say is this is a honest FR.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

I have tried this shop. Kiki do know how to massage to be honest. Maybe that day she is bad mood so may be massage off. But this shop the special they quoted is definitely over market rate. All of them the knife very sharp one......It seems like most of the shop which disguised as TCM, charged lower massage price than 88 or 89 shop but the special is above market rate. However there are many bro which are willing to pay for it. It is willing buyer willing seller. For me it is a no. I better find shop which quoted lower price......
Old 05-07-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermama08 View Post
Bro.. u not okt why u care so much for kiki? Are u one of the bro that give her money ?
But this is a honest FR.. if u one of the brother that supports her please take it as an improvement not an insult .. I see the hype with this shop so I go and try .. not trying to say bad thing or what

So they have WhatsApps .. they going to spam call or spam message all the bro “ are u the one who post”?” Luckily they don’t have my number .. so what they going to do with those bro number ? To those bro who give your number to ml, beware of funny thing the shop may do with your number..

I also don’t want to comment anymore .. those who when to find kiki also got offers hj for 2B.. people can judge themselves..

U like a MILF pretend to be a young girl is your choice .. all I can say is this is a honest FR.
Uncle... The website like so hard to access nowadays. All new accounts normally some oldbue one la. U go continue to post different things 24 posts a day la. U suddenly stop asking all other recommendations? Who so Free like u?

You probably the o lovegirl girl.

People nice to me. I enjoyed it. Then I recommend only. Like some other bros also gave me some nice recommendation. Some nice some no. The one u enjoy yo for you to recommend la.

In the first place who in the right mind will pay 100 now when almost all ml not having good business can easily negotiate down to blue. If you want her to chop your carrot. She only wants to chop your carrot. Then it's your problem already what. Then you come complain for what? You fail to date girl suddenly become people problem?

And the contact I mentioned is some guy who went to ask the people there to do extra and didn't pay. Then he still dare to go blackmail them and ask them to pay. But the stupid thing is this guy go paynow and they know his WhatsApp. If you not him. I help them post here lo. Did I post yet? I not like u so free la. Nothing to do go make new account type some story.

Right away if they tell me 100 I tell them go home. Who will still go and complain. Some more u say the pic an actual different. U blind ah? You see the aunty Liao u still want to pay?
Knn I see the aunty maybe I tell aunty bu yao. Of I tell the aunty 30 can. Your story don't even make sense la. You see the pic differen you got a shock. But you decided to go ahead to pay her 100 and then later u like some xiaodidi come complain eh she con my money.

Your brain and eye not working ah?

Last edited by lononat; 05-07-2024 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lononat View Post
Uncle... The website like so hard to access nowadays. All new accounts normally some oldbue one la. U go continue to post different things 24 posts a day la. U suddenly stop asking all other recommendations? Who so Free like u?

You probably the o lovegirl girl.

People nice to me. I enjoyed it. Then I recommend only. Like some other bros also gave me some nice recommendation. Some nice some no. The one u enjoy yo for you to recommend la.

In the first place who in the right mind will pay 100 now when almost all ml not having good business can easily negotiate down to blue. If you want her to chop your carrot. She only wants to chop your carrot. Then it's your problem already what. Then you come complain for what? You fail to date girl suddenly become people problem?

And the contact I mentioned is some guy who went to ask the people there to do extra and didn't pay. Then he still dare to go blackmail them and ask them to pay. But the stupid thing is this guy go paynow and they know his WhatsApp. If you not him. I help them post here lo. Did I post yet? I not like u so free la. Nothing to do go make new account type some story.

Right away if they tell me 100 I tell them go home. Who will still go and complain. Some more u say the pic an actual different. U blind ah? You see the aunty Liao u still want to pay?
Knn I see the aunty maybe I tell aunty bu yao. Of I tell the aunty 30 can. Your story don't even make sense la. You see the pic differen you got a shock. But you decided to go ahead to pay her 100 and then later u like some xiaodidi come complain eh she con my money.

Your brain and eye not working ah?
Bro u got problem is it ? I only got 1 and only account .. u can link wat girl account to me but it not me.. before link to what puff account to me .. next will be power8003 associate to me also ? Those who post not so good review all are me? Please go get a life .. people post honest reviews u can’t take it .. don’t know what wrong with u.. I won’t comment anymore..
Old 05-07-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
I have tried this shop. Kiki do know how to massage to be honest. Maybe that day she is bad mood so may be massage off. But this shop the special they quoted is definitely over market rate. All of them the knife very sharp one......It seems like most of the shop which disguised as TCM, charged lower massage price than 88 or 89 shop but the special is above market rate. However there are many bro which are willing to pay for it. It is willing buyer willing seller. For me it is a no. I better find shop which quoted lower price......
Same thinking bro .. got cheaper option but that guy seem can’t to get over our honest FR
Old 05-07-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermama08 View Post
Same thinking bro .. got cheaper option but that guy seem can’t to get over our honest FR
to be fair, lononat do share good place with me. maybe there is a misunderstanding
Old 05-07-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
to be fair, lononat do share good place with me. maybe there is a misunderstanding
Maybe, I won’t wish to comment anymore.. happy chionging bro
Old 05-07-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 7
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

There might be misunderstand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1