The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Exhibitionist Wife

Wow, I am really impressive by your courage and of cos envy your great bod. Am appreciative and please share more of your steaming bod !

http://www.sejie.net.cn/?user=jjs_sg
Old 05-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 14
SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up The body of a married woman :) Please do comment and up me!

Old 05-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Exhibitionist Wife

Hi guys, how have you been? It's great to see loads of men commenting and jerking off to my pixs. After all only a married slut like me will be able to please the eyes of men. I'm looking for an interesting guy whom I'm yet to meet. No meetups and I meant meet in the sense of on this thread itself. Someone kinky, perverted and a wife abuser. Hmm... Let's see
Old 06-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Exhibitionist Wife

Gd morning guys
Old 06-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Clara is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySonia69 View Post
Gd morning guys
hi sister anything to show today ?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
momojojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! I love it! This is very specially for you, make you sure you do cum all over my ass honey...

I want to pump ur asshole so hard and deposit my cum deep inside ur ass. I have been stroking my dick to your pics so many times oredi.

You are a naughty slut.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:39 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21528 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Damn...i wish to pound your ass so hard it gaps widely...:d
Old 06-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 20
cumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond reputecumtome has a reputation beyond repute

7 points for you.

Your wife's pussy looks tight.

Visit us at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=273093
The more you comment, the more pictures we post.
UP our reputation points if you like our contribution. Leave your nick and we will return favor. Thank you.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah .. Appreciate ur all pic good my support to u
Old 06-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 21
onwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to all

Hi Sonia, enjoyed your pictures very much! I've decided to write a little story for you. Hope you do not mind my style of writing as I know it can be a little long winded.
-------------------

Part 1 - My Name is Sonia

The rain continued pouring. A gush of wind almost threw off my cap. I can feel my hands getting colder every minute. "Damn!" I cursed. I should have brought along an umbrella. I lit up my cigarette, an attempt to keep myself warm, although albeit in vain. It is almost 1.00am. The car park I am taking shelter looks deserted. There were only a handful of cars parked in this newly built neighbourhood. I looked up the flats nearby. They looked deserted. I spotted only one window on the 3rd floor with lights. I looked at my watch again. 1.03am. My hands rubbed against each other, another failed attempt to generate some heat. I was already contemplating if I should run back home. 15 minutes of running under the cold rain; it sounds terrible as I have to run across an open field to reach my house.

Just as I was deciding if I should make a dash, a car came into the car park. It went pass me and stopped some 30 metres away from where I was taking shelter from. I looked at the rain again. It has been raining consecutively for nights but never this heavy. I sighed. It's just not my day. I recalled my confrontation with my wife earlier this evening. This made me left the house, fearing our arguments will escalate.

I stole a glace of the car that passed by. A man alighted. He hurriedly headed towards the exit door. I could see him trying to defend himself against the piercing rain. I turned my attention back to his car. There was a lady inside. I supposed that was his wife. Or girlfriend. As I looked and found myself looking harder trying to decipher her looks behind the windscreen, she suddenly realised that what I am doing. I quickly turned away, not wanting to offend her. I then continued smoking my cigarette. Over the next two minutes, I found myself sneaking a peek towards the car. The lady has dark hair and wearing white. Again, she noticed what I was doing. "I better leave" I thought. I did not want to be mistaken to be a pervert!

Just then, the car door opened. The lady came out. This time round I stopped being conscious of my stares towards her direction. She came out of the car. She was wearing a one piece dress, in full solid white colour. Her dress fits well onto her body, showing her curves. It was pretty short too and hence gives me extra incentive to look at her. Her heels were white too, and the extra 3 inches made her legs stood out. She had dark black hair and big round eyes, which made her look very attractive. She then took out a cigarette from her handbag and lit it up. I just couldn't stop observing her every move. I guess she probably noticed my presence as my head tilted towards her direction. I suddenly couldn't care less.

She then raised her arms to her chest level and give her back a few good twist. Probably stiffed from the car ride. As she turned, again I couldn't help noticing her asses. They looked hot to me! Then she did something that made my heart stopped. She claspe both hands together, raised her arms vertically, like reaching for the stars in the sky to stretch herself, pushing forwards and then upward. This made me speechless. Her raised arms made her dress go inches higher, exposing more and more of her beautiful tights. It was to the extend that the tip of her white panties became exposed. She seems nonchalant about it totally! My whole attention was on her now and the cigarette held in my fingers almost burned me. "Oh fuck!" I cursed and as quickly I can, discarded the cigarette.

"Did you burn yourself?" The lady asked, with a naughty smile on her face as she looked at me. I was suddenly embarrassed, feeling awkward about what I did. I put my hand up as if to apologise and was about to take my leave. I turned away from her, face looking down as if to hide my shame.

"It's still raining heavily. Are you sure?" I then peeped upwards a little. The rain was still pouring. Then the same voice appeared from behind. "My name is Sonia."

--- to be continued ---

Hope you can let me know if what I've written is to your liking, so I can decide if to carry on or not.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwrath View Post
Hi Sonia, enjoyed your pictures very much! I've decided to write a little story for you. Hope you do not mind my style of writing as I know it can be a little long winded.
-------------------

Part 1 - My Name is Sonia

The rain continued pouring. A gush of wind almost threw off my cap. I can feel my hands getting colder every minute. "Damn!" I cursed. I should have brought along an umbrella. I lit up my cigarette, an attempt to keep myself warm, although albeit in vain. It is almost 1.00am. The car park I am taking shelter looks deserted. There were only a handful of cars parked in this newly built neighbourhood. I looked up the flats nearby. They looked deserted. I spotted only one window on the 3rd floor with lights. I looked at my watch again. 1.03am. My hands rubbed against each other, another failed attempt to generate some heat. I was already contemplating if I should run back home. 15 minutes of running under the cold rain; it sounds terrible as I have to run across an open field to reach my house.

Just as I was deciding if I should make a dash, a car came into the car park. It went pass me and stopped some 30 metres away from where I was taking shelter from. I looked at the rain again. It has been raining consecutively for nights but never this heavy. I sighed. It's just not my day. I recalled my confrontation with my wife earlier this evening. This made me left the house, fearing our arguments will escalate.

I stole a glace of the car that passed by. A man alighted. He hurriedly headed towards the exit door. I could see him trying to defend himself against the piercing rain. I turned my attention back to his car. There was a lady inside. I supposed that was his wife. Or girlfriend. As I looked and found myself looking harder trying to decipher her looks behind the windscreen, she suddenly realised that what I am doing. I quickly turned away, not wanting to offend her. I then continued smoking my cigarette. Over the next two minutes, I found myself sneaking a peek towards the car. The lady has dark hair and wearing white. Again, she noticed what I was doing. "I better leave" I thought. I did not want to be mistaken to be a pervert!

Just then, the car door opened. The lady came out. This time round I stopped being conscious of my stares towards her direction. She came out of the car. She was wearing a one piece dress, in full solid white colour. Her dress fits well onto her body, showing her curves. It was pretty short too and hence gives me extra incentive to look at her. Her heels were white too, and the extra 3 inches made her legs stood out. She had dark black hair and big round eyes, which made her look very attractive. She then took out a cigarette from her handbag and lit it up. I just couldn't stop observing her every move. I guess she probably noticed my presence as my head tilted towards her direction. I suddenly couldn't care less.

She then raised her arms to her chest level and give her back a few good twist. Probably stiffed from the car ride. As she turned, again I couldn't help noticing her asses. They looked hot to me! Then she did something that made my heart stopped. She claspe both hands together, raised her arms vertically, like reaching for the stars in the sky to stretch herself, pushing forwards and then upward. This made me speechless. Her raised arms made her dress go inches higher, exposing more and more of her beautiful tights. It was to the extend that the tip of her white panties became exposed. She seems nonchalant about it totally! My whole attention was on her now and the cigarette held in my fingers almost burned me. "Oh fuck!" I cursed and as quickly I can, discarded the cigarette.

"Did you burn yourself?" The lady asked, with a naughty smile on her face as she looked at me. I was suddenly embarrassed, feeling awkward about what I did. I put my hand up as if to apologise and was about to take my leave. I turned away from her, face looking down as if to hide my shame.

"It's still raining heavily. Are you sure?" I then peeped upwards a little. The rain was still pouring. Then the same voice appeared from behind. "My name is Sonia."

--- to be continued ---

Hope you can let me know if what I've written is to your liking, so I can decide if to carry on or not.
Bro, I really appreciate ur effort but I'm not a story person. More of a perverted and abusable wife. I'd rather u comment about my pictures and ask me for more. Thanks anywayz
Old 06-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Sadz :(

I wished you guys were more appreciative of my pictures and more perverted with your comments. Remember I'm a married wifey. Normal stuffs don't turn me on
Old 06-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Exhibitionist Wife

What would you like me to post tonight?
Old 06-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 19
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Exhibitionist Wife

Quote:
Love to see you bitch slap your pussy...& ass...& fingering yourself...that would be a turn on...for me...woman.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jondop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bondage dear . . .