The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gorzjacob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cum in other’s gf

I whack off to my friends gf wife quite often. Anybody wanna do sharing?
Old 07-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
yeah. my ex found out that having sex and esp if have orgasm(s) help reduce menstrual pains and can high at the same time

she found out by accident when i decide to fuck her when she was having her period. it was a bit messy but shooting into her pussy that is wet and sticky with period juices was mind blowing.
Agree bro. Had an ex once who was damn horny during her period and she asked if we can have sex. I also knew that she was having some cramping here and there so I asked if she would feel ok as I didn't want to hurt her. I also was in two minds about it as I've never had sex with a girl while she's having her period so was feeling a bit weird about it.

But then she said no she would be ok so I also thought "what the hell it's likely going to be a once in a lifetime offer" so just YOLO and do it... When we first started it, foreplay was somewhat limited cos I couldn't eat her out. In any case when I looked at her pussy I didn't see any blood so felt a bit better about it. When it came time to insert, I didn't wear a condom (usually I did when we have sex) and the feeling was "stickier" than usual. And yes shooting my sperm into that sticky pussy was pretty amazing. We showered after that and seeing the pink mixed liquid oozing out of her cunt was pretty amazing too!!!
Old 07-09-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster (P)

andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

I find that with most girls, if you make them horny enough they will throw caution to the wind and allow you to raw and ejaculate into their pussy. But need to take time to build up the horniness and momentum before introducing the idea into their head that it's ok to fuck raw and allow cumming into pussy. I find that if you start off by asking if you can raw, then their guard will be up and you'll find it more difficult later on. So don't mention it at the start.

Also another tactic that I've used successfully in the past is to massage them and slowly break their defenses down. Put them on their stomach then give a 10-15min massage. Don't go straight for bum and pussy area but do a proper back and shoulders massage to release tension. Then go down south and do the calves and thighs. Then only move up to pussy and play with it for a few minutes and don't ignore her clit too... this is all preparation.

Then I will put my body on top of theirs with my cock nestled between their butt cheeks and just lightly stroke it up and down. Then a bit more forcefully to show them what my intent is... then put the tip of my dick near the entrance of their pussy (which should be wet and dripping by now) and push slightly while my face is near their ear and maybe kissing the back of her neck.

By now she should be pretty damn horny and with me pushing the tip of my dick at the entrance of the pussy, should result in some movement of their hips. This is the time when it's go or no-go - they will say "put on condom" or just keep quiet. If she keeps quiet and keeps moaning and her hips are moving gently back and forth as my penis head is being coated with her juices, this is a green light. Then I will gently ease my cock in - cannot be fast but have to exercise patience here. Once it's fully in, you know doing it raw is no problem so just continue with the fucking. Whether you cum in her or not, well there's 95% chance that you will at this stage!

For me, I will always ask and 95% of the time I will get a "yes please cum in me"... my most exciting time was when one of my FB said "no don't cum in me cos I think my IUD is near expiry". But then we continued fucking and when I was about to explode, I told her and tried to pull out. But then to my shock she kept riding me and when she felt my first spurt of hot semen into her pussy she rode harder and really grinded down on my cock. Like she wanted to milk my balls of all that sperm. Fuck that was so intense... Later she told me that she really likes the feeling of my shooting into her pussy. Sometimes before we meet up I ask her if I should bring a condom and she always says no. Music to my ears! haha
Old 07-09-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asld002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorzjacob View Post
I whack off to my friends gf wife quite often. Anybody wanna do sharing?
Yea me too! Always fap to my friends wife/gf
Old 07-09-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
sipis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asld002 View Post
Yea me too! Always fap to my friends wife/gf
Same here too, especially those with good figures
Old 09-09-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
EUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My FB let me shoot in her everytime we meet . Think she is too horny to reject. Now she is married I can feel she is much more easily wet n harder to reject me shooting in her. When she horny and wet , anywhere and everything also can . Her husband have to share my cum everytime
Old 11-09-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Yirkin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice share bro andrewtong
Old 12-09-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Agreed. I like to know a little about the guy whose girl I've cum into.
Was having an affair with a married co worker. Met her husband a few times. Even shook hands with him and had a few discussions with him.

Initially he had no clue I was doing his wife. She would often give me blow jobs during lunch break. We would have sex too. He called a few times but we were not always having sex.

We even decided to do one time at her place in her marital bed. She wore lingerie and I came inside her hard. Just outside their bedroom was a big wedding picture of them. So exciting.

One time we were in my car and she told me he was going to call so she said we shouldn’t do anything but I think she wanted to. So I started kissing her and said let’s do real quick. I pulled down my pants and she started to blow me. She has nice big diamond wedding ring too. Part of me was hoping he would call while she’s sucking me but just thinking this made me cum and right when I was shooting into her mouth her cell phone started to ring! It was her husband. She spit my cum out into tissue then answer her phone. So wild and crazy.

At some point she keep feeling guilty and her husband very jealous type. She worry about her kids too as they get older. So she wanted to stop. She kept saying if husband found out she was cheating that he would be very angry. Somehow turn me on more. I know it’s wrong.

I push her one time more asking for blowjob and she do but she said it’s last time. We kissed some but she really wanted to stop. I called one time when she happened fo be away from her phone and I left voice mail. Her husband heard message but didn’t say anything that would make us look guilty but he didn’t like that I was calling her. Maybe he suspected something but by this time we stopped which was true. So don’t believe he ever found out.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
MonzterAntz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Years ago I upped a married woman till I found out her husband was in the same company as me n was working directly under me.. whenever I see him I felt guilty but never forget his wife was a damn good fuck..

I also met this girl during my sister wedding.. we went out a couple of times n ended up fucking in her apartment n after a few weeks my sister warned me that her friend is getting married and I better stop our rendezvous.. it was then it occurred to me that I always came inside her whenever we did it..
Old 12-09-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed1 View Post
Was having an affair with a married co worker. Met her husband a few times. Even shook hands with him and had a few discussions with him.

Initially he had no clue I was doing his wife. She would often give me blow jobs during lunch break. We would have sex too. He called a few times but we were not always having sex.

We even decided to do one time at her place in her marital bed. She wore lingerie and I came inside her hard. Just outside their bedroom was a big wedding picture of them. So exciting.

One time we were in my car and she told me he was going to call so she said we shouldn’t do anything but I think she wanted to. So I started kissing her and said let’s do real quick. I pulled down my pants and she started to blow me. She has nice big diamond wedding ring too. Part of me was hoping he would call while she’s sucking me but just thinking this made me cum and right when I was shooting into her mouth her cell phone started to ring! It was her husband. She spit my cum out into tissue then answer her phone. So wild and crazy.

At some point she keep feeling guilty and her husband very jealous type. She worry about her kids too as they get older. So she wanted to stop. She kept saying if husband found out she was cheating that he would be very angry. Somehow turn me on more. I know it’s wrong.

I push her one time more asking for blowjob and she do but she said it’s last time. We kissed some but she really wanted to stop. I called one time when she happened fo be away from her phone and I left voice mail. Her husband heard message but didn’t say anything that would make us look guilty but he didn’t like that I was calling her. Maybe he suspected something but by this time we stopped which was true. So don’t believe he ever found out.
Very bad. Just like my ex bf. Tell him no and yet he wants to cum inside. Really cannot trust men when they say want to meet up for dinner.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonzterAntz View Post
Years ago I upped a married woman till I found out her husband was in the same company as me n was working directly under me.. whenever I see him I felt guilty but never forget his wife was a damn good fuck..

I also met this girl during my sister wedding.. we went out a couple of times n ended up fucking in her apartment n after a few weeks my sister warned me that her friend is getting married and I better stop our rendezvous.. it was then it occurred to me that I always came inside her whenever we did it..
Shit - your story reminds me of a girl I met at my cousin's wedding. What I clearly recall of my first impression of her was "Wow those are big tits!" and this was why I was eyeing her. Anyway nothing happened during the wedding but then one evening a few months later, my cousin was around my office after work so she asked me to come out for dinner. That friend (let's call her F) was with her so the three of us had dinner. My cousin had to go home early so F (who was single) and I continued to hang out. BTW my cousin is about 10 years older than me so F is actually 12 years older than me (I was mid 20s and she was late 30s then!). Anyway, one thing led to another and we ended up back at my place. I screwed up my courage and asked to kiss her as we were sitting on the couch looking at photo albums.

F ended up being my FB for nearly two years. And all that time my cousin didn't know. Whenever I met up with my cousin I'd innocently ask her how F is and when F met up with my cousin she'd ask how I was. Damn funny! Oh and because F has non-functioning Fallopian tubes, I'd always ALWAYS creampie her. She wouldn't let me cum in her mouth - always had to be in her pussy. Those were the days...
Old 12-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
zavowe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipis View Post
Same here too, especially those with good figures
Any pic to share? lol
Old 13-09-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9981 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro andrewtong

up you 19 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
F ended up being my FB for nearly two years. And all that time my cousin didn't know. Whenever I met up with my cousin I'd innocently ask her how F is and when F met up with my cousin she'd ask how I was. Damn funny! Oh and because F has non-functioning Fallopian tubes, I'd always ALWAYS creampie her. She wouldn't let me cum in her mouth - always had to be in her pussy. Those were the days...
Old 13-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

steamy encounters from the bros sharing. Unfortunately i have no such good encounters with others gf

but i do like to target those ktv girls that are attached. Some of them are so-called attached and dont go hotel with customers. I like to target those and when succeed, there is a perverse sense of achievement. The sense of conquering their initial reluctance and also to fuck their pussies behind their boyfriends back. No worries of repercussions too as they are whores anyway.
Old 13-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
channelnewsasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
steamy encounters from the bros sharing. Unfortunately i have no such good encounters with others gf

but i do like to target those ktv girls that are attached. Some of them are so-called attached and dont go hotel with customers. I like to target those and when succeed, there is a perverse sense of achievement. The sense of conquering their initial reluctance and also to fuck their pussies behind their boyfriends back. No worries of repercussions too as they are whores anyway.
Me dont have such encounter too. But hopefully will get one time at least.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1