The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Temple of Milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackln View Post
Bro,

No chance to take much pictures lately haha...

Have u tried the lobang I gave you?

FR?

Many bros pmed me for contact, but please understand, exchange only...

Thanks.
Thank you very much for the lobang some time ago.
But I am not into WL.

Bump bro jackln's post.
Bros with contacts to exchange, you may wish to PM bro jackln.
Old 29-01-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
MrJamesBond2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can share their lactating contact with me?

will share 1 for 1 contact with you only if you share yours
Old 29-01-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMilk View Post

If you see this, and like... wahhh... I am going to suck this everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner while fucking the lady...

THIS IS THE THREAD FOR YOU!!!

But first... how to post video ah guys? haizzz...
Very very sexy

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 31-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2487 / Power: 14
jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Thank you very much for the lobang some time ago.
But I am not into WL.

Bump bro jackln's post.
Bros with contacts to exchange, you may wish to PM bro jackln.
Ok Bro,

Next time Got FL or Milf lobang I intro u...

Cheers!

Have Fun While You Still Can
Old Man Enjoying His Remaining Years....
Old 31-01-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackln View Post
Ok Bro,

Next time Got FL or Milf lobang I intro u...

Cheers!
thanks bro jackln.
you still remember I like MILFs.
Nowadays, i prefer young lactating girls or young MILFs (early 30s).

Aside to other bros who PM me for contact.
Please PM bro jackln directly for the lactating WL contact for exchange.
I will not be replying any of your message. 10q.

Understand that some bros do not have a contact to exchange.
Bro jackln, what is your opinion on this?
Old 31-01-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

Like Bro MrJamesBond2, we are looking for lactating girls who live locally.
Maybe Bro MrJamesBond2 could have found 1 by now.

If any of you bros have lots of money to share, you may wish to travel overseas to satisfy your craving for lactating ladies. Search around this forum and you will find the answer for your overseas lactating information.
Old 31-01-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMilk View Post
The story continues on this rainy day...

More pictures of her... ENJOY AND WANK TO HER FACE! Worship her with your thick cum!

Here we go again...

I gently pushed into female toilet... "How can I help you auntie?"

There she was, hands full with baby... struggling to pull toilet paper from the roll attached to the wall... you know, it is not easy to tear it with just one hand and keeps unrolling...

Her breast is still hanging from her blouse... her baby blue bra still catched underneath the weight of her big soft tits... and it just swayed so nice when she bump around, a little stiff maybe because it is filled with milk... those un-erected puffy nipples and areola damp from all the feeding...

When I approach her wanting to help her... I realised milk is still continuously dripping from her right breast...

"Let me help you auntie... don't rush" as I reach out to the toilet roll... I was abit apprehensive to move too close to her... at that time I was still a little shy and worse, there is an obvious bulge in my pants...

I don't know what had got into me, maybe I was nervous, I grab a ball of paper and started dabbing her luscious nipples... I mean, I don't even know what the paper is for, why would I assume it is to dry her nipples? Now when I think back, I still feel very embarrassed....

But wow... I could feel how much her nipples are protruding and how soft and tender her areola is through the paper... and there is a slight bounce to it... but the whole breast itself doesn't feel as soft compared to the other breast I have felt up ( at that age, I only managed to only fondle two pairs of boobs in the cinema when I brought girls for movies, but thats a story for some other time), maybe because it is swollen with milk... it looks heavy too...

The baby started sobbing as he started to get impatient... and I panicked...

In that rush, I realised bits of the paper (poor quality chinese made toilet paper) starts to come off and got stuck to her nipples... it is then I realised how sticky breastmilk can be... and as the milk soak through the paper, bits just start peeling off... I realised I made a mess...

"Sorry... I am sorry auntie" as I started to vigorously flicking and picking the stuck tissue off her nips and areola with my index finger... did it get me excited? nope... not then, I was panicking like crazy...

You know when you try to dry sweat off your forehead with a tissue and bits get stuck due to the moisture, and the more you rub it the more its balls up into little messy bits... Thats exactly what is happening but the mess is on her big nipples... walau...

Then I sort of come to my senses... I sort of wanted to eat her tofu more.... I realised this chance couldn't be missed... In an instant, I quickly pinch her puffy nipples and twirl it within my fingers, I not only wanted to feel the nipples but also down to the entire areola... it feels soooo good... and white droplets form on her nipples yet again... I thought it will sprayed but it didn't...

It was just two to three twirls of her big pale pinkish nipples in my hands... she was of course taken aback... and took a step back...

To my surprise.... she shot me awkward smile... like the ones in the pictures..

"It's ok, I can managed, please go out..."

I stuck the paper damped with her milk into my pocket and stepped out quickly before going straight to the men's toilet next door.... cooled off my erection, which is difficult with all the image in my mind... and returned to the tea table...

That night... I wanked four times while sniffing on that piece of damp tissue... and my fingers and thinking of how I would fuck her and giving her thick milk of my own deep inside her pussy which sucking her fragrant milk from her tits... (lucky my dad gave me my own hotel room)...

That night, every orgasm of my wanking session was an explosion... thick streaming of cum just come shooting out... most of which missed and go beyond the paper I put in front of my dick....

As of today, she is still happily married... her tea house business expanded like crazy... we still chat on wechat...

When I go to China for my degree I would visit her almost every month to drink tea and chat... her breasts have shrinked, her boys have grown up, I even played football with them on some weekends...

Her beautiful milky tits will stay in my memory forever and ever...

THE END...

Hey! if you think the story will progress to the stage where I fuck her then you must crazy... THIS IS TRUE STORY... REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE OK! Not AV storyline la...

Hope you guys enjoy the story... more to come...
Wah! Is the story real?
Old 31-01-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro jackln.
you still remember I like MILFs.
Nowadays, i prefer young lactating girls or young MILFs (early 30s).

Aside to other bros who PM me for contact.
Please PM bro jackln directly for the lactating WL contact for exchange.
I will not be replying any of your message. 10q.

Understand that some bros do not have a contact to exchange.
Bro jackln, what is your opinion on this?
Bro,

Just Pmed you...

Many bros PMed me for contact but I ignored them.

Rule is exchange as this is the sop. I did give out the lobang to a few bros, who are my friends and had some contributions before.

Have to be fair and not break the rule of contacts exchange.

Those I gave contact to, maybe you can up me in appreciation or provide some FR. Also, please do not break the rule of passing on my contact freely.
I have my way of finding out...

Cheers!

Old 31-01-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like Bro MrJamesBond2, we are looking for lactating girls who live locally.
Maybe Bro MrJamesBond2 could have found 1 by now.

If any of you bros have lots of money to share, you may wish to travel overseas to satisfy your craving for lactating ladies. Search around this forum and you will find the answer for your overseas lactating information.
Yes,

We exchanged contact already.

MrJamesBond2, maybe you can share FR here?

Cheers.

Old 02-02-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Bro jackln, thank you for the enlightenment.

To the other brothers, if you have found your milking mother, hope you enjoyed the milk.

As for the rest of brothers, good luck.
Old 02-02-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Pm me your wechat ID for lactating contact.
Old 02-02-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Good luck to all Bros and have a nice day.

Last edited by bigloser0; 02-02-2019 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 03:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ipohcouple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello there

We are married swinger couple visiting to JB this few days and will be available for some drinks or coffee meetup at JB area.
Yeah wife is still lactating too. We are experienced swinger on this group activity.

Why we post this is because we don't want to get on the wrong foot here and from people passing around wrong information. We know its a busy holiday times but IF ONLY u are really ready to meet us then u can drop us a pm with intro about yourself. Not into long meaningless online chat, just meet us in person and then we can get to know each other.

We are staying at KSL area. Thanks
Old 18-02-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

please pm me if need lactating contact
Old 18-02-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 18
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJamesBond2 View Post
please pm me if need lactating contact
Hi
Kind to share contact? I do not have any to give, sorry. If only for exchange, ignore this.
Sorry for inconvenience caused.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1