The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Any one has the courage to try raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Had a couple of raw with PRC cat150 years ago. Back then there were so many selection & beauties

One is Bei-er/Beibei(?) from 1429 (the house with iPad). Mid-20s SYT with natural C cup. Super horny and spontaneous. Allowed me to raw on almost all occasions after once slipped in by accident

Another is Tianxin(?)... tall foxy with enhanced C cups. RTF her many many times cos love her body and service. Allowed raw a couple of times when she was very horny

Sorry can't really rem their names cos it's been so many years. But experienced bros confirm tried them before cos they were quite angpais back then
Those were the days. Now PRC girls are different. They don't actually need to work here and don't earn as much working elsewere like Dubai or Mainland China or Australia or being online. The sensuality of girls now is just not there anymore. You ask for 2 shots now, most girls will say no.

Geylang used to have so much more value because not only was it legal and can see the ladies first, the pricing pre-covid never changed for many years and chance of getting good service was in the 60%-70% range. Nowadays its around 30% and the really pretty ones don't work in Geylang. More expensive ladies, less chance of good sex, less pretty and more attitude. I feel bad for the younger people exploring now but I guess happy that women have more options in this world to make money.

I think there was an apple or yingzi back in 2012-2016 time period that I rawed. And it wasn't even something I asked for. 1 session can have multiple shots, just need to ask. Straight away close door never shower just fuck. Crazy times.

Kids don't learn from me. Not safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1