The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...market?cc=4716

Mourinho done with transfer market
August 14, 2011

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho has ruled out making any further moves in the transfer market tis summer as the club prepares 2 take on rivals Barcelona in the 1st leg of the Supercopa tis weekend.

Mourinho has brought in Hamit Altintop, Jose Maria Callejon, Fabio Coentrao, Nuri Sahin & Raphael Varane recently, & the Portuguese tactician believes the squad is now sufficiently strong 2 win silverware tis season.

"I don't 1 any1 fr the fundamental group 2 go & I don't 1 a new player 2 come. We hv faith in each other. The squad is short, but we hv some players fr the Castilla who r more mature than b4. I hope 2 reach the end of the season with tis group.

"We've had 26 training sessions & 7 friendlies," said Mourinho. "The 26 training sessions & the 7 friendly matches were for 1 & a half hour each. We've planned 4 the season in the best way possible. We haven't just prepared 4 the Supercopa but also 4 the whole season."

The former Chelsea & FC Porto boss says Sunday's clash against their Catalan rivals will be another tense affair, typical of the recent clashes betw the 2 powerhouse clubs.

"The Clasicos of April & May were balanced & very tight, 2 draws, a win 4 them & another 4 us. I do not expect tis [match] 2 be different."

Meanwhile, the 48-year-old is pleased 2 hv had his touchline ban in the Champions League reduced to 2 games instead of the original 3. When asked if the punishment would change his outspoken ways, Mourinho left no doubt, saying: "Am I going 2 be quieter tis season? Nobody shuts me up."
Old 18-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...e'?cc=4716

Mourinho: Supercopa is 'tiny little title'
August 18, 2011

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho downplayed the importance of the Spanish Supercopa aft his side went down 3-2 in the 2nd leg @ the Camp Nou on Wednesday evening.

Mourinho was involved in a nasty altercation with Barcelona assistant Tito Vilanova during a sideline melee which included players & officials fr both clubs. The incident was sparked by a rash challenge fr Marcelo on new Barcelona recruit Cesc Fabregas.

However, the 48-year-old manager says the incident, along with the Supercopa trophy itself, means little as the La Liga season looms.

"If we said we r very happy when we do not win a title we would be hypocrites," Mourinho said. "Tis is a tiny little title, but we r not happy 2 not hv won it, but with the evolution of the team. We played both matches very well, we were fantastic.

"If we look @ the matches [against Barcelona] of the last 4 months, you see there is a great balance. Many draws, 1 victory 4 us in a final & 1 4 them 2day, not 2 mention the matches which had a story which does not deserve 2 be told."

Never 1 2 shy away fr controversial statements - Mourinho is currently serving a touchline ban in the UEFA Champions League 4 tat reason - the Portuguese tactician took the opportunity aft the match 2 take a swipe @ Madrid's fierce rivals.

"Fr the 1st minute of the 2nd half, & I will not criticise it, becos there r people who do tis, the ball boys hid themselves," Mourinho said. "Tat happens with tiny little teams when they r facing difficulties."

Meanwhile, Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola was less than amused regarding the antics of his Real Madrid counterpart.

"The images speak 4 themselves," Guardiola told Marca of the incident involving Mourinho & Vilanova. "We must be careful, becos 1 day we will cause harm, not on the field but off, & we're all a little responsible 4 tis."

Barca star Gerard Pique also weighed in2 the debate, suggesting the Madrid boss is having a negative impact on the game in Spain.

"I do not talk abt the brawl. But it's a shame, it is not the 1st time & it's always the same.

"Some1 has 2 take action on the matter. Mourinho is destroying Spanish football. There is talk abt the Catalans, but the problem is with Madrid. I think it's going 2 far. It cannot always end well. In the end tis will end very badly."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-pique?cc=4716

Mourinho 'destroying Spanish football'
August 18, 2011

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has accused Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho of "destroying Spanish football'' following an ill-tempered Supercopa @ the Camp Nou.

A late volley fr Lionel Messi gave Barca a 3-2 victory (5-4 on aggregate) in a 2nd-leg match tat saw 3 players sent off, Cesc Fabregas hacked down on his debut & Mourinho involved in ugly scenes on the sidelines.

The Real coach has become a controversial figure in Spain, just as he was in England & Italy, & a bad-tempered run of 5 'clasicos' last season, in which his side had 4 men sent off, continued in the traditional curtain-raiser 2 the Spanish season.

A brutal challenge fr Marcelo saw the Real defender dismissed in the closing moments of the Supercopa, which was followed by a huge melee involving players, substitutes & staff fr both sides, with Mesut Ozil & David Villa both shown red despite having already been substituted.

Mourinho, meanwhile, may come under scrutiny 4 his role in the fracas as he was pictured heading 2wards Barca coach Tito Vilanova & making contact with his face. Vilanova responded by pushing Mourinho, who walked away grinning.

Mourinho's opposite number Pep Guardiola did not wade in2 the issue but had a word of caution 4 those involved in the tense atmosphere on the pitch.
Old 20-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...aldano?cc=4716

Valdano slams Mourinho behaviour
August 20, 2011

Former Real Madrid director Jorge Valdano believes the recent actions of Jose Mourinho r bringing dishonour 2 the powerhouse club.

Valdano, who won 3 La Liga titles as a player with Real, has lashed out @ Madrid's current manager aft Mourinho was seen becoming involved in a sideline altercation with Barcelona assistant Tito Vilanova. The incident occured aft new Catalan recruit Cesc Fabregas was hacked down late in the 2nd leg of the Spanish Supercopa.

Mourinho & Valdano hv endured a shaky relationship over the years, with reports suggesting the latter left his post @ the club aft losing a power struggle with the Portuguese tactician.

"Let's say tat wat happened does not exactly honour Real Madrid or Mourinho," Valdano told ADN Deportes. "I m convinced no-1 is proud abt wat happened.

"Mourinho came 2 a club with 109 years of history & of course he represents a club with a very solid culture. Wat happened is tat in these moments the tension betw Real Madrid & Barcelona is so high tat every1 is overcome by the pressure."

Valdano admitted tat Barcelona hv recruited well tis summer, as they claimed their 1st silverware of the season with a 5-4 aggregate triumph in the Supercopa. The man known as 'the philosopher of football' has been particularly impressed by winger Alexis Sanchez.

"He is very fast, he also recovers balls with such ease tat it is not normal 4 a player like him & he demonstrated in the 1st match, practically without having trained with his team-mates, tat he can unbalance things, which will be very important 4 Barca.

"I think Cesc Fabregas' arrival will be very important 4 Alexis, just like it will be 4 Lionel Messi," he said.
Old 27-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...xample?cc=4716

Platini asks Mourinho to set example
August 26, 2011

Michel Platini has called on Jose Mourinho 2 set an example aft the Real Madrid manager's apparent gouging the eye of a Barcelona coach.

Mourinho's action against Tito Vilanova came @ the end of a fiery encounter with Barca during last week's Supercopa match betw the 2.

"Every1 makes mistakes & he will be punished by the disciplinary committee of the national association,'' Platini said. "It would hv been better not 2 do tat - he is an educator, a coach, perhaps the best coach in the world. The great ppl in the world hv 2 be examples, they hv 2 be clean. It's a human reflection & I'm not afraid 2 say tat.''

Platini said UEFA would hold talks with the top coaches next week 2 clear up confusion over the level of contact tat managers r permitted if they hv been banned fr the touchline.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been banned for 2 more games aft appearing 2 issue instructions in the 1st leg against Udinese, though he is appealing.

Platini added: "There is alot of confusion. We hv a meeting next week with the elite coaches & we will discuss it.

"It's why we hv 2 speak with the coaches. I m not in love with tis regulation. 20 years ago it was clear, now you can communicate with every1, you can send an SMS.

"We hv 2 find something. We hv 2 speak with the coaches. I added tat 2 the agenda. It is easy 2 communicate with everybody now. We will see.''
Old 07-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ticism?cc=4716

Ferguson defends Jose against criticism
September 6, 2011

SAF has launched a staunch defence of the touchline antics of Jose Mourinho, stressing tat the Real Madrid coach's behaviour is just his way of showing "enthusiasm" 4 the game.

Mourinho, 48, has been heavily criticised in recent months 4 his outbursts on the sidelines & in front of the media, with the Portuguese most recently lambasted 4 raking the eye of Barcelona assistant Tito Vilanova @ the end of last month's Spanish Supercopa defeat 2 the Catalans.

A number of ppl hv spoken out against Mourinho, with former Real Madrid director Jorge Valdano insisting "no-1 is proud" of his action & 2-time European Cup-winning coach Ottmar Hitzfeld slamming his "boorish" attitude & "shameful" tactics.

But Ferguson, who Mourinho has been tipped 2 succeed in the Old Trafford hotseat, believes tat the former Chelsea boss does not intend 2 be malicious.

"I don't find anything wrong with his enthusiasm,'' Ferguson told Corriere dello Sport. "When I was younger I showed more enthusiasm on the bench 2. I was always gesticulating & directing.

"It's Mourinho's nature 2 be agitated. When I saw Mourinho run up & down the touchline @ Old Trafford when he coached Porto, I said 2 myself, 'Did I also use 2 do tat?'

"Ppl recognise his enthusiasm. The fans understand tat he's fighting 4 them & 4 the squad.''
Old 09-09-2011, 05:47 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...madrid?cc=4716

Mourinho hails 'best' season
September 8, 2011

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has claimed last season's league campaign was his best ever as a manager.

Mourinho won the Copa Del Rey but missed out on the La Liga & Champions League titles 2 Barcelona in his 1st season in charge.

The Portuguese felt it was still a better campaign than any of those @ Porto, Chelsea or Inter Milan, though.

"Those who say it was the 1st time I did not win the league in my debut season r right, but it was my best tournament ever,'' Marca quoted Mourinho as saying in an interview with Portuguese news agency Lusa.

"It was the championship in which I won more points, won more games & scored more goals. It was a very, very, very good championship.

"The reality is tat we were 2nd, won the cup & reached the semi-finals of the Champions League. So it ended up being a good season, good 4 the 1st.''

Mourinho also explained his lack of big-name signings tis summer by claiming "radical changes in the 1st team'' were not needed.

Portugal full-back Fabio Coentrao was Madrid's biggest acquisition of the close season.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...sasuna?cc=4716

Madrid extend lead over Barca
November 6, 2011

A Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick & a Karim Benzema double helped Real Madrid record a thumping 7-1 win over Osasuna in a midday kick-off @ the Bernabeu. They r now 3 points clear @ the top of the table going in2 the international break.

In the week he collected the 2010-11 European Golden Boot, Ronaldo racked up his 12th treble in a Real shirt with a pair of headers & a penalty, while 2nd-half substitute Benzema scored goals 6 & 7. Pepe & Gonzalo Higuain had earlier restored Real's lead aft Ibrahima Balde equalised.

Later in the day, Lionel Messi scored in injury time 2 preserve Barcelona's unbeaten start 2 the season as they struggled 2 a 2-2 draw in heavy rain @ Athletic Bilbao.

Barcelona conceded 4 the 1st time in 900 mins of football & appeared destined 4 defeat when Gerard Pique's own goal gave Athletic the lead with 10 mins 2 go.

However, Messi took advantage of a slip fr Gorka Iraizoz in a drenched penalty area 2 lash home a late equaliser. Cesc Fabregas had earlier cancelled out Ander Herrera's opener.

10-man Getafe moved 6 places up the table with a morale-boosting 3-2 victory over Atletico Madrid.

They closed 2 within 3 points of their opponents with goals fr Abdelaziz Barrada, Michel & a penalty fr Gimenez Diego Castro. Getafe, who had started the game bottom of the table, also had defender Alberto Lopo sent off aft less than half an hour & were twice pegged back by goals fr Radamel Falcao, with a penalty, & Alvaro Dominguez's deflected strike.

A makeshift Villarreal side frustrated Espanyol 2 come away with a point in a disappointing 0-0 draw in which the hosts finished with 10 men.

Villarreal's Marco Ruben had the best chance of the match in the 2nd period but could not direct Hernan Perez's pass in2 an open goal. Espanyol had Juan Forlin sent off with 15 mins remaining & the visitors nearly took all 3 points with the man advantage but Perez & Ruben saw efforts fly just off target.

Rayo Vallecano consigned Real Sociedad 2 their 6th defeat in 7 games with a comprehensive 4-0 win @ Las Vallecas.

The game's defining incident came just over 10 mins in when Claudio Bravo made a mess of saving Michu's shot, & Inigo Martinez was adjudged 2 hv pulled back Andrija Delibasic as he tried 2 pounce on the rebound. Martinez was sent-off & Piti converted the resulting penalty.

Unsurprisingly, with the extra man for 80 mins, Rayo dominated proceedings 4 the rest of the match & Michu ended the game as a contest with 2 fine finishes early in the 2nd-half.

Roberto Trashorras then sealed a perfect day 4 the hosts with a fantastic bending free-kick fr 30 yards tat left Bravo helpless.

An injury-time strike fr Helder Postiga salvaged a 2-2 draw 4 Real Zaragoza against Sporting Gijon @ La Romareda.

The Aragon side were on the verge of a 4th successive defeat until Postiga pounced. David Barral's brace helped Sporting recover fr a goal down aft Alberto Botia headed in2 his own goal in the 28th min.

Sporting r now unbeaten in 4 but Manolo Preciado's men could rue these 2 dropped points come the end of the Primera Division season.

Granada & Racing Santander demonstrated why they hv only scored 4 & 6 goals respectively in 11 league games tis season in a poor goalless draw @ Los Carmenes. The hosts did most of the attacking throughout the 90 mins but lacked the finishing touch on a number of occasions.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-world?cc=4716

Guardiola: Mourinho is the best
November 12, 2011

Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola says tat rival Jose Mourinho is 'the best coach in the world' aft claiming tat u do not need 2 hv played the game 2 be a great manager.

Real Madrid's Mourinho never played @ a high-level, while Guardiola enjoyed a distinguished playing career in midfield 4 Barcelona & also represented Spain.

However, Guardiola believes tat a great boss is not necessarily carved out during a playing career & revealed his admiration 4 his great rival.

"It is not necessary 2 hv played football 2 become a great coach," Guardiola explained. "[Arrigo] Sacchi changed tis sport without having played, while Mourinho is probably the best coach in the world.

"2 hv been in dressing rooms b4 can help in certain situations, but 2 not hv been can also hv advantages."

Guardiola also said tat he hoped he would be allowed 2 choose when he retired fr management, rather than being sacked.

"When I was a player I knew the moment when I could not give any more @ the same level," he added. "It was when I felt tired & I know tat as a trainer the same thing will happen. I know tat day will come when I m tired of it & I will leave.

"I hope tat day comes beos normally in the life of a coach they sack u b4 tat becos u lose games. At the moment I can choose, but I know tat it will not always be like tis. If I lose then they will kick me out."
Old 25-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...celona?cc=4716

Mourinho 'wanted Pep as assistant'
November 25, 2011

Jose Mourinho wanted Pep Guardiola as his assistant had he been given the job as Barcelona manager, according 2 4mer Barca vice-president Marc Ingla.

Ingla claimed Mourinho was in the frame 2 replace Frank Rijkaard, whose tenure as Barca coach finished @ the end of the 2007-08 season.

''We had a meeting with him [Mourinho] & his representative in a bank in Lisbon but we never seriously wanted 2 negotiate with him,'' Ingla told AS. ''Jorge Mendes [Mourinho's agent] was very insistent he wanted 2 see us.

''Mourinho showed us a PowerPoint slide show presentation summarising his football philosophy, how 2 enhance our classic 4-3-3 system, the ups & downs he had in his mind & even people who could work on his coaching staff.

''He gave us the names of Guardiola, Luis Enrique, Sergi Barjuan & [Albert] Chapi Ferrer as possible choices 2 become his assistant.''

But Ingla revealed Guardiola was chosen as coach becos he was preferred by then director of football Txiki Begiristain.

He said: ''(Pep) was Txiki's 1st choice & becos Mourinho told me he was not going 2 change his attitude 2wards the media we were not entirely convinced with Mourinho @ the time.''
Old 08-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...urinho?cc=4716

Ajax win delights Mourinho
December 8, 2011

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho praised his players 4 their professionalism as they rounded off their Champions League Group D campaign with a 3-0 win over Ajax in Amsterdam.

A brace fr Jose Callejon, either side of a Gonzalo Higuain goal, proved enough 4 Los Blancos 2 post the only 100% record in the group phase, with top spot already assured prior 2 the match.

With the clasico against Barcelona looming on Saturday, Real could hv therefore been forgiven 4 taking their eye off the ball slightly against Ajax, but Mourinho was delighted with the application of his team which featured a number of fringe players.

"I'm very happy with my players. They didn't kid around. They wanted 2 win & gave a serious performance,'' the Portuguese told the club's official website. "It isn't easy 4 footballers who don't play regularly 2 adapt 2 a game's pace.

"It is the 1st time Real Madrid hv won their 6 games in the group stage. We've only lost 1 clash in 18, & tat defeat happened under strange circumstances (@ Levante on September 18). We're top seeders & await the draw, aft which we'll be able 2 4get abt the Champions League 4 a couple of months.''

Callejon opened the scoring in the 14th minute, finishing well fr Kaka's assist. Higuain doubled their advantage 4 mins b4 half-time aft linking up well with Karim Benzema.

Ajax pushed 4ward in the 2nd half fighting 4 their Champions League lives & were caught on the break in the 2nd minute of injury time as Xabi Alonso fed Callejon, who provided the finish.

Mourinho was impressed by the performance of substitute Pedro Mendes & may give further opportunities 2 his youngsters in next Tuesday's Copa del Rey tie against Ponferradina.

The Portuguese sounded 1 note of caution, reminding his team tat they were beaten 5-0 by Barcelona @ the Nou Camp last November, 6 days aft beating Ajax 4-0 in Amsterdam.

However, Real look better balanced tis season & go in2 the match @ the Bernabeu on Saturday night 3 points clear of Barca with a game in hand.

"If memory serves me well, last season we lost 2 Barcelona aft facing Ajax,'' Mourinho recalled. "You never know in football; there r always surprises, but right now we feel more confident & tighter. We r a better team than last season.''
Old 10-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...triker?cc=4716

Mourinho to play one striker
December 9, 2011

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho will choose betw Gonzalo Higuain & Karim Benzema 4 a solo striking role against Barcelona on Saturday.

The 2 La Liga giants go head-2-head in El Clasico tis weekend, with Real, who boast a game in hand, seeking 2 maintain or extend their current 3-point advantage over champions Barcelona.

Both Higuain & Benzema hv been in excellent goalscoring form tis season, the former netting 12 league goals 2date & the latter 7, but Mourinho only intends 2 select 1 of the 4wards 4 the clash against Barca.

"Both of them will not play. It will be Cristiano & Di Maria & Benzema or Higuain," Mourinho said.

Higuain was on target in Real's 3-0 victory over Ajax in the Champions League during midweek, but the Argentina international is uncertain if he has done enough 2 start on Saturday.

"I don't know. It is not my decision. I m happy helping the team & now I m going 2 rest & then think abt the next game," Higuain said.

Meanwhile, Mourinho has attempted 2 play down the significance of El Clasico, despite suggestions a success 4 Real could prove decisive in where the title ends up come the end of the season.

"It is 1 more game & there is not much time until it starts," said Mourinho. "Tat is normal 4 us. 4 every1 else it is a different game, but 4 us life continues as normal."
Old 11-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...co-win?cc=4716

Barca go top with Clasico win
December 10, 2011

Barcelona beat Real Madrid 3-1 @ the Bernabeu, having gone behind 2 a shock Karim Benzema goal aft jz 23 secs, & leapfrog their rivals 2 go top of La Liga.

The game got off 2 a blistering start as Barca goalkeeper Victor Valdes miskicked a clearance 2 Angel Di Maria & Mesut Ozil's shot rebounded 2 Benzema, who slotted home fr close range.

Madrid pressed hard & forced Barca in2 more errors, but could not get another goal &, aft letting Lionel Messi slide a thru ball 2 Alexis Sanchez, the Catalans were level. Sanchez broke away & shrugged off the attentions of Pepe b4 firing a low shot past Iker Casillas.

Aft half-time, Barca took control, but were fortunate 2 go ahead. A long shot fr Xavi rebounded off the heel of Marcelo & spun past Casillas, dropping in off the far post. As Madrid tired, the wind went out of their sails & Ronaldo spurned a glorious chance 2 level the scores; he headed wide fr 5 yards out aft a great cross fr Xabi Alonso.

Mins later Cesc Fabregas showed him how 2 do it as he got on the end of a Dani Alves cross 2 head the 3rd goal & send Barcelona fans in2 raptures.

2 injury-time goals fr Ruben Castro saw Real Betis spring a major surprise by beating 3rd-placed Valencia 2-1.

The visitors had gone ahead midway thru the 2nd half thanks 2 Jose Antonio Dorado's own goal &, despite exerting a lot of pressure, it appeared Betis would finish the game empty-handed.

However, Castro headed home 2 level b4 firing a winner 2 earn the Andalucians their 1st win in 11 & ease some of the pressure on coach Pepe Mel.

Levante extended their advantage in 4th place over Sevilla to 5 points with a scrappy 1-0 win @ the Ciudad de Valencia.

Nano bundled home the only goal 10 mins in2 the 2nd half aft a terrible mix-up betw Emir Spahic & Javi Varas left the defender with the easiest of finishes fr a yard.

Sevilla were the better side throughout the game but were guilty of not taking their chances, particularly when Jesus Navas & Spahic failed 2 hit the target when presented with clear sights of goal.

Substitute Freddie Kanoute should also hv guaranteed a point but headed straight @ Gustavo Munua with 13 mins remaining.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...defeat?cc=4716

Mourinho looks ahead aft Clasico loss
December 11, 2011

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho has insisted he & his players will not dwell on Saturday night's 3-1 defeat 2 Barcelona, a result tat has blown the title race wide open.

Mourinho has drawn criticism in the past 4 his post-Clasico comments, including accusations of Barca bias fr officials & claims tat opposite number Pep Guardiola is overrated as a manager.

But while he pointed 2 bad luck as a major factor in his side throwing away a 1-goal lead 2 lose both their unbeaten home record tis season & top spot in La Liga, there were no conspiracy theories fr the Portuguese boss, who said his team would not let the defeat get them down.

"The 1st half was balanced, but the goal in 2nd half was pure luck & nothing more, Mourinho said. "Aft tat, they had the psycological supremacy tat comes with being in front & they were able 2 pass the ball around & keep it as they love 2 do.

"But luck plays a part. At 1-0, we should hv gone 2-0 up, which under normal circumstances we would hv, becos CR normally puts the ball in.

"The dressing room is sad but relaxed. But if we beat Sevilla [Real's game in hand over Barca] we will be leaders @ Christmas."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...cember?cc=4716

Guardiola: Title is not won in December
December 10, 2011

Pep Guardiola does not believe Barcelona's 3-1 victory @ Real Madrid is the decisive blow in the fight 4 the Primera Division title, insisting "there r no champions in December".

4 the 4th season in a row, Barca came away fr the Bernabeu with all 3 points aft goals fr Alexis Sanchez, Xavi & Cesc Fabregas saw them come fr behind 2 leapfrog Real in2 top spot in La Liga.

But with the Catalans now heading off 2 Japan 2 compete @ the Club World Cup, Jose Mourinho's side hv the opportunity 2 reclaim top spot b4 Christmas as they still boast a game in hand.

The victory @ the Bernabeu has certainly blown the title race wide open, though Guardiola is expecting plenty of twists & turns ahead b4 the champions r crowned in May.

"I m delighted with the performance,'' Guardiola said. "Madrid will recover. 2 win here, u hv 2 play a very good game & we hv done tat. But there is still much 2 do & Madrid will again be the leader if they beat Sevilla. There r no champions in December.''

Guardiola also voiced confidence in his goalkeeper Victor Valdes, who gave the ball away 4 the opening goal & looked shaky in the early going b4 making some crucial saves later on.

"Winning here is always worthwhile & challenging, & u can see tat in the performance of Valdes, who aft conceding early has not taken another hit,'' he said.
Old 31-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...return?cc=4716

Mourinho committed to Madrid
December 30, 2011

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho insists the best is yet 2 come fr his in-form side - & he plans 2 be around 2 see the fruit of his labour despite recent comments abt a future back in England 1 day.

Former Chelsea boss Mourinho talked abt a possible return 2 the Premier League in a "couple of years" during a BBC interview earlier tis week, but in clarifying those comments Mourinho was adamant tat he did not mean he was looking 2 leave Madrid any time soon.

"You don't translate 'a couple of years' literally - it's an English expression 2 mean a few years, not exactly 2. It could be 2, 3, 4, 20 - u nvr know," Mourinho, who signed an initial 4-year deal when becoming Madrid coach in 2010, said on the club's official website.

"Every1 knows tat I enjoyed being in England alot & every1 knows tat 1 day England will be a natural destination 4 me becos in my career, which I hope will be 20 years or more, 1 day I will hv 2 look 4 a destination.

"Now I'm not thinking abt tat becos I'm @ Real Madrid. I'm happy here & I 1 2 continue. It's impossible 2 say the number of years tat I'm going 2 stay, but wat matters is the intention.

"I'm very happy & enormously proud 2 be coach of Real Madrid & I don't see the moment when I'm going 2 leave, nor do I 1 2 leave."

Having won the Copa del Rey in Mourinho's 1st campaign in charge, Madrid r in the hunt 4 more silverware tis season & start the new year 3 points clear of Barcelona @ the top of the Primera Division. They also progressed thru 2 the knockout stages of the Champions League with a 100% record & r in the last 16 of the Copa del Rey as well.

Ominously 4 opponents, Mourinho believes the best of his Madrid is yet 2 be seen.

"The best years of tis generation r still 2 come, the best years of tis team r still 2 come," he said. "The work being done is being done not only thinking abt 2day but also of winning 2morrow. Tis project has many years ahead of it.

"The best is still 2 come & it wouldn't be very intelligent of me if I dedicated myself fr the 1st day, giving my heart 2 tis project, & then think abt leaving midway thru."

With his team looking good in all 3 competitions, Mourinho also said he is not looking 4 any additions during the January transfer window. Madrid hv spent huge amounts building their squad over the last few years but Mourinho is happy with the players currently @ his disposal.

"We aren't in the market," Mourinho said. "The market is an opportunity tat is open 4 those who need it, but fortunately we don't need it. The players r practically all fit 2 start the 2nd half of the season.

"4 us the market is closed. I don't 1 any player, I've not asked 4 any player, nor m I going 2 ask."
Old 14-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...efence?cc=4716

Mourinho leaps to Ronaldo defence
January 14, 2012

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho has laughed off recent criticism levelled @ CR 4 his lack of success fr free-kicks.

Despite Ronaldo's remarkable return of 112 goals in 115 games 4 Los Blancos he has found himself under pressure fr the club's fans of late, with the Real faithful jeering him in the past couple of games.

But when it was put 2 Mourinho tat his star player is whistled @ when he takes free-kicks becos of his poor conversion rate, the Portuguese boss appeared bemused.

"Have u got the statistics 4 the main strikers in other teams?" Mourinho said. "In 5 years they hv not done wat Cristiano has done in 1 year ... Spanish or non-Spanish? Internationals with titles? Do u 1 2 compare them?

"You r talking of the Golden Boot winner. The Golden Boot. And u give me statistics? My God ... There is only 1 boy who has scored more goals than he has & he plays in Afghanistan or Kazakhstan."

It is the 2nd time in a week tat Mourinho has come out fighting 4 Ronaldo, aft the Portuguese 4ward was ridiculed by the pro-Madrid media & fans alike 4 not celebrating a goal during a 5-1 win over Granada last weekend.

"I think it is more relevant tat he celebrates the goals tat win games & not the 5th goal in the 90th min," Mourinho said on Monday. "I saw him celebrate the other 4 tat were the important 1s.

"If there r going 2 be criticisms of a player 4 not celebrating goals, then why not criticise me becos I didn't celebrate any of the 5 goals. I didn't even get up."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1