The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xazz View Post
10 for you bro for the great story!
Thanks bro for the power up and encouragement.
Will return the favor shortly.
Old 23-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can't wait for your next installment!!
Old 23-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain

May soon appeared effom the bathroom, she was dresses in the hotel bath robe. She has washed away what little make up on her face, she looks like an angel, my angel. She smile shyly announcing that she is done.

May: can I open up a bottle of red wine
me: sure, it is in the fridge, do u need any help.
May: nope, I am good.

Needless to say, I jump right into the shower, clean off all sign of sweat and dirt from the days work. I too put on the hotel robe and exited to the living quarter.

May sat on the sofa, part of her leg is tucked under her, part of her thigh is exposed out of her robe. What a sight, I felt a stirr in my groin. I joined May on the sofa, the TV is on, whatever is on is the least on my mind.

May and I shared a glass of red wine. As I sat down next to her, our eyes met, there was a moment of awkwardness as we were awared what is to happen. I tried to play cool as I do not want her to think that I am really desperate. With the red wine is my hand, I extended my arm for her to lean against me. She wrap both her arms across my upper torso. We kissed. She took a big sip of the red wine, lay down the empty glass on the side table, brought her lips to mine. We shared the mouthful of wine, it tasted much better coming from her mouth. After the wine is gone, we were busy frenching, our hands were all over each others head and shoulder. My right hand caressing her neck move southward inch by inch, till I rested on her breast outside her robe. I tried to cup her right breast trying to get a feel of her size. I can feel she tense up a little, as she suck a little harder and her breath got heavier. My left hand continues to carress her back lightly.

From the initial contact, she felt like a B+ cup. I tried playing cool not to continue the attack on her breast, instead I moved furthered down to her butt and carress her butt cheek. May grab on to my head more eager as we continue suck eachother's breathe and tongue wrestling more eagerly. I continue to grab and carress her butt with alternate soft and strong force. This must have aroused her as i can hear her moan despite our mouth stucked to each other's. She detached her lips from mine as she tried to catch some more air into her lungs. Our tongue wrestle has left us a little breatheless. I took the opportunity to attack her neck by making small nibble and sucking softly. Her breathe got heavier and heavier with almost unaubiable moans.

Her hands seems to be lost, having no clue where to place. One moment it was on my hair, the next on my shoulder. She finally decided to grab my head and kiss me. I decided that it is time I pay more attention on her breast. My hands return to the right mound outside the robe, I outline her breast avoiding her nipple., I circled them than slowly slipped my hand into her robe, parting it a little for my hand to sneak in.

[I make myself a gin and tonic midway writing this, as I try to recall the first time we make love]

The moment my fingers touched her breast, I felt goosebumps. It felt so soft and so bouncy. I have to correct my initial assessment of cup size to C. It felt so great holding it in my hands. I can barely contain the whole breast in my hand. I squeezed and massage the breast like a lost treasure, which it is. I used my index finger to draw circle lightly on the skin of her breast, the circle I drew got smaller with every circumference drawn, but once my finger came in contact with her areole, I retract my action, avoiding the nipple. I can hera her maoning, Ummmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmm Uhhhhhhhhhh.

May trying shifting herself trying to guide her nipple to my finger, as it yearns my attention. After a few round, doing so, she slap her hands on my shoulder, withdraw contact from our lips and said: 你個衰嘢,唔好咁樣整蠱我勒,好癢噢!( you bad thing, don't torture me, it is so itchy) [this was the exact words in cantonese]

With that, I took it as the approval and signal I have been waiting for. I lifted her from the sofa and sat her across my lap. My penis already at the stand to position, she must have felt the hardness against her cute bottom. Her hands naturally found and hug my head. This time I need no further invitation, I found her nipple lightly squeezing it. May let out a low moan, grabbed my hair. I continue to squeeze, fine tune, tickle, pull her nipple with my fingers while my palm cup her whole breast pressing against her body. Mary's moan got a little louder. By now my penis is straining to be freed under her, it got a little painful, trying to lift my sweet heart all by its own. Her nipple is already erected, she has got larger than the pencil eraser size nipple.

May's robe has almost open up completely. I took a glimpse of her breast, it was beautiful, with dark pink areole and nipple. It looks like a C cupper.

May shifted herself sitting now facing me, with the legs folded on either size of my thigh. She open up my robe and caressing my cheast, teasing my nipple too, but it wonders southerly and grab my penis with both her hand. She shot me a dirty smile: if u torture me some more, I will have my revenge. I disrobe her waist up, letting the bathrobe tangling on her waist. I now caress both her breast and Pratice my nipple stimulation.

May let's out series of low and corse moan, that kind that will send a man crazy with lust. As she continues to grab and stroke my penis, her thumb found my cock head and rub lightly. It's time for me to pan out loud, it sends electricial like shock up my spine.

I continue to play with her magnificent globe with my left hand, while I completely disrobe her, placing the robe onto the sofa next to us. I tickled her back and moved it down towards her butt, it felt like her breast, so soft and so cuddly. I slide my fingers down her butt crack and came in contact with her anus. May shriek out loud and squeeze my cock to ease the electrical like feeling. She move her butt slightly, trying to push my fingers away. ( later I found out that, she is afraid that I will get kinky with her anus by inserting my finger into it)

I moved my hand around to the front and caress her inner thigh, running my finger lightly up and down, my fingers finally come in contact with her bush. Man is is bushy, untrimmed, unshaven, all nature, JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT. (Some how I found trimmed and shaved pubic hair a big turn off). Some times you can tell once's horniness by the bush size. (Till date I am almost correct, except 1 or 2, the more the pubic hair, the more horny the person will be)

I can feel some dampness on some of the pussy hair. I inched my finger slowly towards the honey pot, the closer I get, the louder the sound May made, and the wetter is becomes. I have hit jackpot! I am right again.

I can feel May trying to grind her pusy towards my touch, her eyes are close and her looks is so dreamy. I found her nipple with my mouth, engulfing the tip of her breast, the areole and her nipple between my lips, sucking her nipple and tangling her nipple with my tongue.

May groans out loud, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Uuuupppppppppppppppp

I switch between her left and rifght breast, sucking it teasing it. May grab on to my dick got harder, trying to pull it out from my groin. As my finger finally brush against her outter cunt lips, it is very wet, warm and slippery.

May let out a soft cry and panned louder, moaning, Oooooooooooouuuuuu, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh, her voice is low and corse.

May: Darling, can you switch off the light and let's continue on the bed.

I lifted May up and carry her over to the bed, I was kinda glad that the ICT has build up some muscle, otherwise it will be embarrass not able to carry her over, despite she is only 46kg.

(OC, sir, I finally understand you have our best interest at heart)

After laying her down on the bed, and before taking out the light, I caught a glimpse of May's nakedness for the first time, although not the "S" type shape, it is enough to make by blood boil.

After switching off the light, I laid down next to her.

We hug and continue to explore our bodies while our lips once again stuck together and french like no tomorrow.

TBC
Old 23-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

Will continue tomorrow, as it is getting too late. Need to wake up early
Old 24-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

Sorry to all following this thread reader, I may not be able today, as I have lots of work to clear, talk abt Monday Blues. Sianzzzzz

I will try to post update tomorrow.

To all that has Upzzzzz me with point, please remind me if I have not return the flavor, I have a long list of upzzzzz debt to return
Old 24-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
swimmingsub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping... (:
Old 24-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you really know how to tease a girl
Old 25-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

As my right hand was under her shoulder, semi hugging her and grabbing her breast, massaging it, whilst the left hand ventured down to her vagina. We were practically sucking air out of our lungs with the ferocious kissing.

I knew she is already wet from our kissing and foreplay on the sofa, I ran 3 of my fingers down her vagina lips lightly, tickling and massaging. My fingers are coated with her love juice, she parted her legs a little wider for me to have better access. She moans through our joined lips. However, before I can do more stimulation to her, she forced me down to the bed, breaking the kiss, in one swift move, engulf my 5.5 inches cock slowly into her mouth. I tried to reached for her pussy, but she moved away, even depriving me go grabbing her beautiful tits.

To be honest, her BJ was less than average, it was not very enjoyable on its own , but seeing that angelic mouth wrap around my shaft was stimulating psychologically. After a few attempt trying to get to the treasures, I finally managed to gently wrestle my way to her pussy, parting her outter vagina lips with my tongue, painting her inner lips with eagerness, I try to pull her pussy closer to me as she tried to wriggle free. From between sucking me and try to pan for fresh air and small cries of pleasure, she grabbed my dick trying to masturbate me.

It isn't easy trying to fight a uphill cuninglus, especially the objective is trying to breakaway, as I do not want to be too rough on her, I let go of my hands holding her hips down. She took the opportunity to break free, little did she knows that this was 以退为进 tatics. I turned her onto her back, pinning her down to the bed, as I goes after her pussy.

I later found out that the reason why she fighting to stop me from pleasuring her orally was because she is embarrasses with the amount of juice she produced. She was afraid that I might think that she is too horny (or a slut) and think less of her. I later explained to her that I have fetish for juicy pussy and is addicted to hers, only after that she was more relax.

As for now, even pinning her down, with my face on her pussy, she was still trying to fight free kept saying 老公,唔好嘞! But at the same time, her eyes were closed, her hands alternate from either grabbing the bed sheet, capping her mouth and cupping her breast.

Her moaning or near screaming, when she is unsuccessful in covering her mouth, was so damn erotic and sexy.

OOooooooOooooo, no pleaseeeeee, Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Arghhhhhhhhh, stop, stoppppp, stopp please, I cannot take it ........

The funny part was there came a time of instead of pushing me away, she grabbed my head, locking her legs on my shoulder, pressing her pussy into my mouth, her moaning became more of a cry, 噢, 老公我要來了, 我要來了老公,噢....喔.........哦哦 好舒服呃 RRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 好舒服呃,唔唔唔唔. .

After catching her breath from the previous episode, she told me: 老公你好衰嘅! 你要玩死我咩!頭先掟D批你整死。
Old 25-09-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Sorry to all following this thread reader, I may not be able today, as I have lots of work to clear, talk abt Monday Blues. Sianzzzzz

I will try to post update tomorrow.

To all that has Upzzzzz me with point, please remind me if I have not return the flavor, I have a long list of upzzzzz debt to return
dont worry about returning favours, hope to see ur next instalment soon!
Old 25-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 12
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

bro matt4u32, hope u can enlighten me with the translation haha : )
Old 25-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tiosnook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, ur story really make my cock standing while reading,
I cannot tahan liao, that is why - please continue and will
be camping here

Do not make us wait too long - hehe.
Cheers Bro
Old 25-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

She was glowing from her orgasm.

Me: Darling, you are so beautiful, I could almost eat you.
May: didn't you just ate me? Omg, it has been so long.

May asked me to lie down on my back, and lay down on top of me. The tip of my penis is rubbing against her vagina lips. She kissed me.my hands were fondling her cure buttocks, occasionally caressing her pussy.
We kissed for a short while, before she reached down grabbing my cock and run against her opening. Spreading her love juice on my turtle head, and running it against her clitoris. She continue to moan and make some sex cries, slowly she raise and sat on me. Man she is tight. I could almost feel my dick was grabbed by a strong muscle, the entry was made easier with her wetness.

May: UuOooooooooooooo, it has been so long, omg this feels so good.

I try to inch my buttock off the bed, but she asked me not to move. She need some time getting use to having a cock in her pussy. My hands were on her bosom, caressing and twitching her nipple. Her hands came up to my hand and guiding me to caress her.

All this awhile she was slowly to grind my cock against her pussy. She let out a series of sexy moans, than her grinding pick up speed, soon she started to cowboy ride me. God it felt so good. Her pussy muscle is giving me a tremendous feeling. Ever up and down stroke brought me closer to the edge, it is so warm and so wet, the wetness is not causing the friction to be any less.

There is no way I could describe her facial expression, so sexy, so horny and so dreamy. Than it suddenly hit me that we did not have any protection on. Before I could asked her to dismount and for me to get some rubber on, I felt that familiar feeling of shooting, when I told her to slow down, she went faster instead.
Old 25-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
wuleongehlang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post

There is no way I could describe her facial expression, so sexy, so horny and so dreamy. Than it suddenly hit me that we did not have any protection on. Before I could asked her to dismount and for me to get some rubber on, I felt that familiar feeling of shooting, when I told her to slow down, she went faster instead.
wow.wow..looks like WW3 is exploding now..omg..
Hurry up bro... continue please...
Old 25-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

.... Instead of slowing down, she went faster.

me: darling, please stop, I am going to cum.

She hugged me real tight, grinding her pussy deeper into me. I was like SHIT! So embarrass, less than 10 minutes and I cannot control, I was about to explode, and into her, without any protection.

The world stop spinning as I felt millions and millions of sperm shot out, right into her pussy. I let out my orgasmic cries, OOoooooouuuoooooooooooooooooooo.

May kept up her momentum. Sending wave after wave of pleasure to my brain and every single cell and nerve. I hugged her and our lips came as one.

me: I love you
May: I love you too,
Me: I love you three!!!!
May: and I love you four!!!!!!!!

We laughed at our childish behavior.

Me: I am sorry I came so fast, I have not make you cum yet.
May: it's ok, I have already came earlier
Me: it's different, I want to give you more pleasure.
May: the night is still young.
Me: We are not wearing any protection, are you on any contraceptives?
May: I am in the safe zone. My period should be around the corner.
Me: it is say that Woman is most horny before and after the period
May: it's not true, it is during the period that I am most horny.
Me: let ago wash up.
May: not yet, I like you to hug me longer.

With that we continue to kiss, my hands were all caressing her shoulder and caressing her breast from the side. I was not able to reach her nipple as it is crushed between our bodies.

After a while, I felt my penis starting to shrink and dislodge from her vagina. I can feel our love juice flowing out, dripping onto my thighs.

May: oooo, it's dripping out!
She reached out trying to cup her vagina to prevent any more from flowing out. She stood up, got out of the bed and ran towards the bath room. Her cute ass, her bouncing tits and with her palm between her legs is really erotic.

I joined her in the bath room.

May was squatting on the toilet bowl, letting the remaining sperm flows out. As I stood next to her trying to help her up, she reached for my semi limp cock, pulling me forward,

May: what a ugly little thing
Before I could comment, she wrapped her mouth my cock and proceed to clean it up. I was so shock. None of my ex would ever do that.

When she finally let go of my cock form her mouth, she said: so that's how sperm taste like, it is so awful.

I was thinking, judging from what she has just said, this is the first time she has tasted cum. I was so overjoyed, that she is willing to do that for me. Her hands continue to pump my dick, however, I am not able to rise to the occasion.

She finally stood up, flush the toilet bowl, led me to the shower when her hand on my cock. We took a very erotic shower. I helped her wash her breast, finger her pussy and frenched her, while her hands never left my penis.

May: I want some more. I have never make love in the toilet before.

Those words was magical, it was the code to unlock the penis cooling period, my cock began to get some response under her hands, however it was still only semi erected.

May went down, putting my dick into her mouth and began to give me my first ever bathroom blow job. After a couple of minutes, my dick is finally hard enough.

I asked her to stand with her ass facing me and her head facing the bathroom wall, I inserted my cock into her pussy. It was not any easy position. My cock keeps popping out, she was tried to adjust her posture and finally with her bending more and her ass almost horizontal, we were able to began our bathroom sex.

This time, she was screaming and moaning louder. She kept calling me 老公,快D勒. I was ramming her with quick paste. Her vagina gets very well lubricated after a while. Our flesh banging against each other, making "Piak, Piak! Piak" sound. I reached out to her breast, and play with her nipple, cupping her swaying tits, and pinching her nipple.

May cries out: 老公,好舒服喔, 好舒服,啊啊啊啊哦哦啊哦。。。。。。。。好癢好癢,噢噢噢噢喔喔喔喔喔。。。。。哦好舒服啊
After like 5 or so minutes, she cries out 老公我要來了, 嗯嗯喔哦,我要來了老公,快點大力D, 大力屌我我。。。。。。。。噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢,老公我來了了了了了。。。。。。。
Her legs became weak, luckily I was able to catch her from slumbering to the ground.

I lifted her up, and sat her down on the vanity counter, inserted my penis into her pussy.

She let out a OOooooooooOoooooooooooooo and hugged me real tight, wrapping her legs around my butt and kiss me. I continue to pump her in fast and hard stroke. Sending wave and waves of pleasure for her, soon she is crying out,

老公我愛你,老公我好愛你,你快點操你的老婆,湧你的屌操你老婆的逼。。。。好舒服,老公。。。噢噢噢噢噢 噢噢噢噢噢噢噢,

With her hugging me, I carried her out of the bath room, and walk towards the bed. My penis was deep with her cunt, as I walk, the penis was forces deeper into her.

Tbc
Old 25-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matt4u32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

以退为进 - means to move back and then attack again. (something to get trick the opponent that you are losing and then you quickly attack to win the opponent.
老公,唔好嘞 - means hubby, don't do that.
噢, 老公我要來了, 我要來了老公,噢....喔.........哦哦 好舒服呃 RRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 好舒服呃,唔唔唔唔. .
- oh... hubby, I'mmmm cummming.... ah..... hubby... very shiok.... arhh.....

老公你好衰嘅! 你要玩死我咩!頭先掟D批你整死 - hubby... you are naughty.... u want to play me till die? I almost died/orgasm of ectasy by you...
老公,快D勒. - hubby... fuck me fast fast... oh.....

老公,好舒服喔, 好舒服,啊啊啊啊哦哦啊哦。。。。。。。。好癢好癢,噢噢噢噢喔喔喔喔喔。。。。。哦好舒服啊 - hubby... satisfied.... ah..... itchy itchy.... oo.... shiok!!!...

老公我要來了, 嗯嗯喔哦,我要來了老公,快點大力D, 大力屌我我。。。。。。。。噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢,老公我來了了了了-
hubby... I'm cumming.... oo..... I'm cumming... fuck faster and harder.... harder.... oo....... hubby I'm cumming.....!!!

老公我愛你,老公我好愛你,你快點操你的老婆,湧你的屌操你老婆的逼。。。。好舒服,老公。。 。噢噢噢噢噢 噢噢噢噢噢噢噢,
- hubby... I love you very much.. I so love you... please quickly fuck me.... ... use your cock to fuck harder.... oo..... oo....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1