The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
velentino is Cool - loads of Potential
Pure massage in Whampoa area- Dr. zhang

Seems like DZ is having alot of patient or customers. Sorry to hear you guys having lose money and time. Maybe the boss should really look for couple of pretty girls just like DZ
Old 18-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Ting_Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re : Pure massage in Whampoa area- Dr. zhang

Quote:
Originally Posted by share-share View Post
Ting Ge,

try Chen Kang at Thomson Plaza for good foot masage. I usually sign package, 12 nos. 40 mins session at $250. However, there are many of them, most of them good, with the occasional so-so. ask the counter girl for recommendations.
Tel: 6554 1176

They have six branches
i had verify ur previous post concern. Thanks for info. I used to go wan yang, but i aso gv it a miss. My std abt foot massage is high i think
Old 23-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
msking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can adv if this place biz is still busy. Thought of dropping by but dun want to wait too long
Old 23-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dermacare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

....better to make appt b4 u go especially if u 1 dz....understand tat she is quite busy recently.....
Old 24-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hibubblegum is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi...can someone pm the exact location?thanks...Im looking for a clean massage for my ailing back..
Old 25-05-2007, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dermacare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibubblegum View Post
Hi...can someone pm the exact location?thanks...Im looking for a clean massage for my ailing back..
u got mail n hv a nice session. do provide fr to benefit others, cheers.
Old 25-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 23
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Finally managed to book a session with her today in the afternoon.

The place afterall is not difficult to find. Were there puctually but however she is still tending to a customer, I have to wait for 15 min.

She is indeed pretty, she is the only physican there to put on makeup. Had a hour with her, wow, wat an experience. She really has strength, infact she said that she only used 20% of her strength. Throughout the session, i was enduring all the pain. I had an hour focussing my back and neck area. According to her, I have lot of problems, which i agree. Definitely will go for future treatment. She is good for sure
Old 25-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by velentino View Post
I would like to inform all bro who visit DZ, Please please do yr self a good will and feel appreciating DZ's work and profession. A small little tip is best if u want to make her smile!!!

My dear DZ achieve a Degree Cert from Beijing University and she can tell u if u have any diabetes or cancer by pressing yr foot!! I was sceptical about that too, but someone really got surprised when DZ told her patient about what she fond out from pressing the foot. WOW! Dun Play play ok?

DZ is a wonderful girl! And very loving if she really fond of u! So to all single guys. GO FOR IT!! (Dun say I say one ok?)

My time has passed. Remember a tip or two means alot to her especially for her earnings. ( Just trying to help her) BUT very importantly you have to call and book a time if not u have to wait!!!!!!!

If can up my points then its very helpful -- as if it's a tip for me for sharing!!! Cheers!!!
You give me a feeling that you are a clean massage OKT, keep asking people to give tip. 40/hr is not cheap already in my opinion.
i have tried her and find her good but not excellent like what you have describe. If you have chance to go China , go for the TCM tuina and you will know she is no where close to their standard. In singapore context, she is considered good

As for she can tell if you have diabetes or cancer through foot massage, i have my doubt. Foot reflexology can only tell if you have "problem" due to the qi and the qin and yang but they are not able to pinpoint the condition specifically. And also cancer shouldn't have Tuina as it will aggravate the condition by aiding the cancer cell to spread...

My 2 cents
Old 27-05-2007, 04:27 AM
Samster (M)

sng_wb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the place ? thanks alot... looking for good massage very long le
Old 05-06-2007, 02:00 AM
Samster

hi bros,

no update recently ?
Old 05-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Ting_Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
According to her, I have lot of problems, which i agree. Definitely will go for future treatment. She is good for sure
Beware, sometimes the problem is common, like lack of sleep, lack of water, stiff neck......etc....

They may hard selling u something for u to apply or consume.....Or need to cum for several massage session.......

above mention is my friend experience on last visit. Wanted my friend to buy 5 packets of medicine to soak the legs. I wonder if my friend got leg pain, soak medicine with water help, i doubt so......feel like con man
Old 05-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 23
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Just went yesterday, as i was early for the appt, i was put to heat treat on my waist area to loosen up before massage. After about 20 min, when she was done with another customer, she attended to me.

Same strength and skills working around my back and waist. Commenting my back is real back and required some chinese medication. I turned her down as I m allergy to certain drugs. Then she recommended to have accupuncture. I did not go for it though I did not check with her is there any extra cost added or not. Anyway she did as per last session, putting those cups on my waist to suck out the so-called "Shi qi". During this period of time, she probably went to have a rest. The session is definitely comfortable and I paid $40 for an hour. So far I have not paid extra, she asked me to go once a week to solve this back problem. I have not paid her any tips so far too, but the service is still as good. Throughout the session, she does have lot of phone call, either making booking or cancelling booking...

Anyway so far, I am quite pleased with her massage... She is definitely a looker at her age.
Old 05-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
velentino is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys I am backed!!!

Someone ever said massage in China is cheap and good. But u have to know we are now in Singapore. Everything here are so expensive. Furthermore its good for yr own body. Some people can pay $50 for a hj which last only for few mins whereas poor thing DZ have to work for an hour just to satisfy u guys?

We have to GIVE and TAKE. Now u give her money for her service but u guys have already taken her time and effort. This is how I explain give and take!

Just my 3 cents
Old 12-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Wanted to pop by but got got not time. Will try this week since got a sore back. Looks like man bros visit DZ but not much FRs lately.
Old 22-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

Tried to get hold of DZ today but was told she away. No more info. Anyone can adv if she has transferred ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1