The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
lowcust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Console my nerdy but busty younger assistant/colleague

Very nice story.
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Old 26-01-2020, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Surfzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Camping for more. Happy CNY! Keep updating TS! 👍
Old 27-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

me: how about this one? not so revealing..

I suggested the bandeau and tankini two pieces to her as she was hesitating to choose a string two piece triangle bikini…

To my surprise, she looked a little disappointed and hesitant..… was she intending to get the more revealing one?

In my car while driving over to her place…

Me: actually why don’t we go my place instead? I got private jacuzzi… you won’t feel paiseh wearing that also in front of your neighbours..

B: oh ok. Yup yup… but… your wife?

Me: she’s overseas ah…

Wife was having fun elsewhere, we made good arrangements…

B: oh!? How long??

me: a few days bah.. over the weekend also…

She seem excited….

As we drove more…

Me: actually… why don’t you just stay the night as well? Got extra room.. my place is nearer to the training place anyway..

B: oh ok.. good idea……. Can wake up later also…

Me: yup ! Bring extra clothes and sleeping clothes lo.

B: ok.. for how many days?

Me: up to you.. not enough clothes then don’t wear lo…

She laughed and touched my arm…

Reached her place, she asked me to follow her up as she needed time to pack. I waited in the car instead..

When she came down.. B had changed her clothes… she was in a singlet and shorts… I saw the straps…

She had changed into the new bandeau bikini!

Reached my place, brought her up.. carried her bag for her.. in the lift, she stood closer, and naturally I put my arm behind her, she leaned in to hug, head on my shoulder. I looked at her face…

wow….

She put a bit of the eye shadow which I got for her! Lip gloss too!

Before entering my house…

B: you sure your wife is overseas?

me: yeah.. why?

B: nope nothing..

me: aiyo bring home a colleague only.. not like bringing home mistress what..

We entered and I put a hand on her waist… she was still giggling at my previous joke..

I left her bag on the sofa and went ahead to set up the food we bought. Both ate quickly, and started to drink the wine..

B: so where’s your private jacuzzi?

me: can’t wait to soak and relax right? It’s upstairs.. you done?

B: yup.. quite full..

Me: me too.. I clear the food, you go change into your new bikini…

B: I’m wearing it already..

She laughed, her face was a already flushed…

me: bluff me…

As I packed the food..

B: really!

me: show me?

B: go into the jacuzzi first la…

B was tipsy… but not drunk enough!

That was my plan! I will pretend to be MORE drunk than her tonight.. and see what happens...
Old 27-01-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ilovepattern69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 27-01-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I can't wait, tonight will be exciting. Sure to piak liao, cheers!
Old 27-01-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

B: hey share some with me….

I was finishing up the rest of the bottle… we were both in my jacuzzi, B in her bikini top and bottom already… I had changed into those skimpy disposable briefs and got in.. penis was semi erected and part of it was sticking out as I walked… I knew she saw…

me: no more liao..

I rolled the bottle away…

me: tonight is for you to take care of me instead…

B: do I get a reward?

Me: what reward would you like?

B hesitated…

I moved to the corner of my jacuzzi., the non seated area..

me: how about a long hug?

B: ok sure!

She moved over to me…. We locked in a tight embrace.. it was nice in the water.. I squat lower and soaked but kept our heads abreast. She pressed her breasts fully on my chest. Her legs wrapped around my waist, locking behind me. I adjusted my erected penis twice… then, it was perfect. She was pressing her cheery up against my lanjiao.. we rested in that position, but she was grinding me gently… I was groping her butt shamelessly.. not that she cared…

We held in that position for almost fifteen minutes..

me: so how many guys have you been with?

B: huh?

Me: boyfriends?

B: only one…

me: oh… how was it?

B: like that lo..

We were both still locked in a hug….

me: how long was the relationship?

B: not very long….

Me: oh… then you got chance to practice?

B: practice what?

Me: kissing la..

B: haha. Not really..

me: how come?

B: hardly had time for each other.. was during uni… he said I was a lousy gf… not emotionally available…

Me: you two made out before?

B: once….. but not long…

Me: how come? No privacy?

b: nope.. his hands kept moving… I got nervous and pushed him away…

me: like this?

She nodded her head… but didn’t seem to mind me groping her waist and upwards…

me: so when did you stop him at?….. here?

B shook her head…. : before there…

I lowered my hand, off her breast and below her breast….

Me: you stopped him here?

B nodded her head…

I am the first person ever to have cupped her breasts??

me: show me your kissing skills…

B: how?
Old 28-01-2020, 04:25 AM
Samster

Arizabalaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates TS, hoping for more!
Old 28-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

As said, the thrill is not about bedding the gal, the more mind blowing part is when you have some form of control of where and what you want the gal to perform or say. The trophy will be to make her day or act out what she wants, in a begging if not desperate manner.
Old 28-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
As said, the thrill is not about bedding the gal, the more mind blowing part is when you have some form of control of where and what you want the gal to perform or say. The trophy will be to make her day or act out what she wants, in a begging if not desperate manner.
This gal really going to beg desperately, cheers to TS for grooming here correctly.
Old 28-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

me: getting better..

B moaned...

she was kissing all over my face... softly, tenderly.... gently... slowly....

just like how i was rubbing her nipple after sticking one finger into her bandeau bikini.... she did not resist at all.. not like how she described the way she stopped her ex boyfriend before he could even cup her breast.

we had just locked lips.... she was definitely not experienced at kissing.... it was a little messy... but i advised her....

we went slow...

we painted our lips together with our saliva moisturising it..

her smooth smooth lips...

she was trying hard not to grind my cock on her cheebye... i could sense her impatience le...

but as I rubbed her nipple more, the other hand groping her butt, she became more restless....

she moaned out...

locked lips with me... and tried to ride me...

i was so tempted...

so tempted......

me: ughhh.... hey..... sorry.... i cannot already..... want to throw up..... help me.... can?

she reacted immediately, with care and worry....

B: huh? you ok??

me: help me to the toilet...

she helped me out of the jacuzzi..... i pretended to lean on her a little... my penis definitely erected out of the skimpy disposable briefs...

in the toilet, i pretended to struggle to take off my briefs...

me: can help me shower?...... i knock out soon....

B: oh. ok ok...

as I stepped into the shower, she assisted me, and heard the shower glass door close. my briefs came down, she pulled it down from behind me, and I kicked it to the corner.. i turned on the rain shower....

me: can help me soap?

my arm over her, resting a bit of body weight on her...

she shampooed my hair.. then rinsed it off.... i caught her looking at my erected penis constantly...

she soaped my body.... all over... legs... then finally....

i wondered if I had to remind her to do it...

but fortunately...

she didn't!

me: ohhhhh....

i hugged her tighter....

me: mmmmmm..... ahhhhhh..... niceeeee......

pulled her body closer.... kissed her ear....

me: ahhhh.... you are good.... don't stop.....

she wasn't slowing down... but I reminded her not to....

me moved us directly under the rain shower.... nice warm water falling on us as she masturbated me.... I pulled her bandeau down... exposed her beautiful c cups...

kissed down her neck and cupped one breast up to lick her nipple... she grabbed my head tight... stopped masturbating me....

i pulled her hand and make her hold it again...

she took the hint immediately... tried to focus.. but was too overwhelmed by my licking of her nipples...

me: hey... i need to lie down... cannot already...

i let go of her....

B: huh.... oh.... ok ... ok...

she quickly turned off the shower and walked me out.. towel wipe me quickly as she walked a naked me to the bed...

she lay me down... was breathing heavily..... she looked at me.... was lost...

I pretended to lay still... tired... exhausted... waiting to see what she will do......

she turned... i presumed to shower...

me: hey...

B: huh?

me: help me......

B: you ok? help what?

I pointed at my still erected penis....

me: very high... need to shoot it out.... can't relax and sleep.... very uncomfortable....

B: oh.... ok ok.... how?
Old 29-01-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Rascal!!.... but we like it...a lot.

Waiting impatiently for the next installment.
Old 30-01-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

So torturing here, please continue, cheers!
Old 30-01-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

dohua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, awaiting more updates
Old 02-02-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

“yes…. don’t stop….”

I moaned… softly and enjoying it… as much as I already know this was going to happen… and had similar experiences already…. still found it hard to believe that it was really happening…

it was certainly a good thing that I had been unloading inside wife the night before.. now.. even though B was trying so hard to masturbate until she ejaculates my hard penis, I could hold it in… even thought it was kinky and sexually extremely exciting!

me: can you…… can you….. (I pointed to my nipple)

she sensed it too… my orgasm was nowhere in sight… she was eager to do more for me! but she looked lost.

me: lick… lick for me……. ohhhhhh niceeee….

B was no masturbating me. but slower as she was trying to handle doing both tasks to pleasure me.. she wasn’t good with the licking at all.. poor tongue action..

i let it go on for a few more minutes….. i got braver/too horny to think….

me: still cannot come out……. can help me…

B: huh.. how?

me: use your mouth… ok ?

B: ………….. (silence for awhile.. her licking stopped…. masturbation slowed down…..) …………

me: oh yes…. yes yess……..

i felt her ….

finally……

after watching her through my almost shut eyes, hesitate.. contemplate…. then faced away from me and her head finally moved slowly towards my penis…….. i couldn’t see her mouth open… i could only see her head lower as her hand angled my penis towards her mouth….

i felt her lips touch my penis head, and quickly felt the insides of her mouth… felt some teeth as well… but I didn’t bother to care….. she was really sucking my penis now! literally sucking! like sipping a drink using a straw!

me: ….. lick… lick… please….

she didn’t hesitate… started licking my penis head immediately……..

me: oh yes… yes….. kiss it… kiss…

she followed my every command.. told her to mix between kissing, licking and sucking my erected penis…. i was feeling a lot more high now… but she still was quite reserved… not sucking my penis like a horny wild slut….

i knew what I had to do…
Old 02-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
choku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1