The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyLoveThong View Post
My ex-OL gf used to hang out for drinks w her colleagues and kakis pretty often too. And occasionally I will join her in those sessions. Somehow, after many drinks, esp after she mixed her drinks, she will get high and start to behave flirtatiously. She will exude that ‘inviting’ vibe and that is when the guys will start to get around her.

Most of the time, I am in a tussle. While I must admit I am kinda turned on to see my gf flirting that bit with guys and the hungry males trying to get fresh with her; there is still that little tinge jealousy in me.

Can’t help but wonder do most gals get horny after the alcoholic content gets high within them and they feel sexy when they attract and appeal to the guys surrounding them.

Definitely a yes Frm me as well ......my emotions n feelings feels like a rollercoaster ride when I see my Fb do this in front of me at the bar
Old 25-03-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43496 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Hahaha. I am OK with it if she agree. The joke is..... she don't agree.

Our last sharing experience that she agreed to was that she wanted another girl. hahaha.
Wow, that means to say yr wife is a bi or maybe a les or she wants a MFF ???

If I m a girl, I will surely marry you n hv a magnanimous husband who will agree n is so willing to allow me to be shared with other men as n when I want or need ...haha...not easy to find tis kind of husband, few r they..can count them by the fingertips

in the meantime awaiting for TS' next notti updates abt his wife

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 25-03-2021 at 07:56 AM.
Old 25-03-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, that means to say yr wife is a bi or maybe a les or she wants a MFF ???

If I m a girl, I will surely marry you n hv a magnanimous husband who will agree n is so willing to allow me to be shared with other men as n when I want or need ...haha...not easy to find tis kind of husband, few r they..can count them by the fingertips

in the meantime awaiting for TS' next notti updates abt his wife
Yeah yeah. hahaha. She has never try it with a girl, and that's why want MFF. Not only that la. That girl she invited is her friend. End up just lie next to her and watch.

Our half time gag getting very long...... when is TS coming back?
Old 25-03-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah yeah. hahaha. She has never try it with a girl, and that's why want MFF. Not only that la. That girl she invited is her friend. End up just lie next to her and watch.
Hur...correct me if i m wrong...u mean yr wife just lie down on yr bed n watch how u make out with her friend ??? ...omg !!...u lucky dude

Quote:
Our half time gag getting very long...... when is TS coming back?
Don't know leh..must ask TS...i also waiting excitedly

Old 25-03-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
honnguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, camping for continuation of story!
Old 26-03-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hahaha. I am OK with it if she agree. The joke is..... she don't agree.

Our last sharing experience that she agreed to was that she wanted another girl. hahaha.
wahhh...fantasy of many men!
Old 26-03-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hur...correct me if i m wrong...u mean yr wife just lie down on yr bed n watch how u make out with her friend ??? ...omg !!...u lucky dude

Don't know leh..must ask TS...i also waiting excitedly
The other way. The friend just watch my wife and I make out.
Old 26-03-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
The other way. The friend just watch my wife and I make out.
Chey, i m flattened now...tot u n her good fren had a good sexciting time as yr wife watched ...but anyway not bad too lah...it's still a 3-some of sex except tat she is not involved in the action

Did she feel shy or paiseh watching ??...was she fully clothed, half clothed or completely naked as she watched n did she comment on yr tool when she saw it like.."wah, so big n hairy ahh ??" ...hehe

Old 26-03-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoyi View Post
wahhh...fantasy of many men!
Is it your fantasy too bro ?? ...haha

Old 26-03-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
billycock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Chey, i m flattened now...tot u n her good fren had a good sexciting time as yr wife watched ...but anyway not bad too lah...it's still a 3-some of sex except tat she is not involved in the action

Did she feel shy or paiseh watching ??...was she fully clothed, half clothed or completely naked as she watched n did she comment on yr tool when she saw it like.."wah, so big n hairy ahh ??" ...hehe
If she dare to watch I don't think she'll be paiseh
I'm also curious if she was naked while watching
Old 26-03-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

Her friend was touching herself under the blankets.... quite a turn on sight for me la. hahaha. That is how far my wife can accept for sharing.
Old 26-03-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her friend was touching herself under the blankets.... quite a turn on sight for me la. hahaha. That is how far my wife can accept for sharing.
Not bad liao loh, wat is there to complain ??...u r 1 of the few lucky dudes...majority of conservative mainstream wives don't even want to share their husbands with other girls n r v. possessive of their husbands n they demand loyalty from their husbands too

Omg !!...yr wife's friend is also another horny girl mast herself while watching u make out with yr wife ....how u know ahh, u can see her doing that so clearly meh ??...wat she is doing underneath the blankets ?? ...of course any guy would be turned on by such an erotic sight ...so tat must hv made u cummed in yr wife faster, right ?? ....hehe

Btw being under the blanket masturbating, the guess if I m not wrong is that yr wife's friend is naked...haha

Last edited by Rickey; 26-03-2021 at 11:37 PM.
Old 26-03-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
TCSCorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did she make any comments while you and your wife were fucking?
Old 26-03-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
camaront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSCorp View Post
Did she make any comments while you and your wife were fucking?
Bro, you think watching live football match ah, got commentator some more hahahahaa
Old 27-03-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahahah u r one lucky guy ,,,, upzzzz waiting for more juicy updates.,,if got another part ;p
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1