The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark75 View Post
It will be heaven nine if I can do both her sister and her together, just imagine 2 bald pussies of both sister's...

most important is the enjoyment must be there. Had come out with excuse that I might need to go out later and told her not to mind if I speak to another girl etc etc.

By the way, is there any CitiBank around in Pattaya?
Two gardens are better than one. Yes ?. But DO NOT BUTTERFLY !!!. Thai girls get extremely jealous ( and can be very dangerous in manners and attitude ) even if they are sisters and are in the sex trade.

Never tell thai girls that you wanna speak to another girl, etc, etc ( and for a bonk ). They do not like you if you give them the feeling that you wanna take a mistress or second wife !!!.

CitiBank in Pattaya. None there.

Use your Sinkapore ATM card to make withdraws in a Thai ATM that has MEPS,Cirrus, etc. Use the ENGLISH section as i doubt it that you can read Thai on the screen. There are some charges...Thb 150 per transaction.

That's better than using your CitiBank credit card to get cash advance from ATMs ( very expensive ! ).

You can also use your CitiBank credit card ( and bring along your passport ) to get cash advance inside any Thai bank. Some forms for you to sign, etc and can get the cash from a nice, good looking female Thai bank employee ( again, the transaction will very expensive. The good looking female employee will be more expensive if you wanna go fishing ! ).
Old 18-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukou View Post
hey bro tiger, gd fr. making me feel like gg pattaya.
went before soi cowboy agogo.
wanna ask bro here, only pattaya agogo have those showering shows?
i went soi cowboy only see suzy wong has lesbian shows.
There is one bar in intermara in saphan khwai that do have a shower show and more erotic than naked shower.
Old 18-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
But DO NOT BUTTERFLY !!!. Thai girls get extremely jealous ( and can be very dangerous in manners and attitude ) even if they are sisters and are in the sex trade.
Dilemma sometimes. When you sizing up 1 gal in bar (sitting down with you, testing water if warm or not), and if you have eyes for another.. tendency is other gal avoid intruding her turf. Not really butterfly what, just checking out the stock mah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
Not all banks charge the service fees.....My Citibank current account debit card has no service fee for withdrawals in overseas ATM.
Not sure if Singapore UOB card holders get charged for using UOB Thai for ATM withdrawals.
Then you are fortunate 1. Mine's HSBC, and even if I managed to pop over to their Bkk branches using in-house ATM also kena kns. Imho, best to fill up ex SG before LOS -as you get better forex rates over ATMs (and plastic too!). But then, one has to secure stash in room safe.

For hotels, if prepaid through agent (to secure reservation) limits non-plastic. But if booked directly, one can always pay in cash (after securing 1 day's gainst no show).

Me always overspent, so overdraft
Old 18-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Dilemma sometimes. When you sizing up 1 gal in bar (sitting down with you, testing water if warm or not), and if you have eyes for another.. tendency is other gal avoid intruding her turf. Not really butterfly what, just checking out the stock mah.
Dilemma for others but not for me.

Ayam chosen, eat and throw out.

Or.....

Ayam chosen, don't BF and just a LD......no like to eat this ayam..... I still throw it out. And begin again.

One ayam selected for supper...do not chose another when the old ayam is still pecking your white seeds.
Old 18-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Not sure if Singapore UOB card holders get charged for using UOB Thai for ATM withdrawals.
U still have to pay the BHT150 surcharge on top of what ever charge Singapore HQ imposes. Told by counter staff "same-same but different".

Quote:
Two gardens are better than one. Yes ?. But DO NOT BUTTERFLY !!!. Thai girls get extremely jealous ( and can be very dangerous in manners and attitude ) even if they are sisters and are in the sex trade.
Thai women famous for lopping of wandering partner's little bro when they r asleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
U forgot to use ur special blend of indian magic oil ha ??
I sell INDIAN magic oil not INVISIBLE magic oil.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man View Post
Better still if FR comes with some pictures of the 白斩鸡
Bro,

Sorry to dissapoint you. It was till last night I chat with a Japanese Man before I come up with the idea to take photos of all ladies I bonk for memories sake...

Will update in my FR in 5min...

Regards,
Old 18-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi All Bro,

Thanks for all advices given by Seniors here regarding withdrawing of money in Thailand.

FR continue...

17/09/2010 (Tuesday)

Went to mountain top for sight see, while waiting for sunset, chat with a Japanese with a DSLR on tripod (I was sitting on the beanch beside him). Make some enquires on setting for DSLR to take pictures of sunsetting as I brought mine along as well. Through the conversation, the Japanese show me pictures of ladies (Chio one fully dress or with towel while those naked Cannot Make It) and I came out with the idea to follow.

Received a call from No.79 from Iron Club saying that she can come over tonight @ LT4000baht and BF 1000baht. Since I am the one who come out with the suggestion days ago, I agreed and she said she will reach my hotel @ 1900hrs.

Waited in the hotel till 1930hrs and she arrived with her sister, (That when my fantasy kick in of bonk both of them together but her sister left after dropping her off).

Went to my room, TCSS for awhile (this is when I told her that I actually chat up a model in Iron Club, I know she will knew it sooner or later because her sister in law is also working in Iron, so I confess first). Her phone rang and she said it's time to go dinner with her sister (I was informed beforehand) and she asked for 1000baht BF. Paid her and she left (around 2000hrs), saying she will be back in an hour or 2. I told her to take her time (As I want to go to Iron Club to meet the model as promise, didn't tell her this though).

Went for dinner in a small alley off Walking St. The bill was double compare to what I ate with No.79 two day ago (I order the same food. 1 coconut milk chicken, 1 barbeque pork, 1 mineral water, 2 fried rice with egg and the bill comes out to 468baht. I ask the waiter why is there so much difference, don't know if he act blur or really don't understand. I just paid and go).

As it was already 2210hrs, hit Iron Club immediately. Model Ant was already in, she saw me, walk over and smile. Got her a lady drink (250baht) when she requested it. TCSS for awhile before it her turn to dance on the stage. During her dance, she walk down the stage, came over to where I was sit, took a slip on her drink before giving me a peek on my cheek. The Ang Mo stare hard on her boob (it was exposed), she stared back and quickly cover it back with her bikini. I give them a squeeze before she went back upstage and I can tell that she is shock from her eyes.

After she finish her dance, she came back to my seat. I apology to her, telling her her boob is too sexy and I can't resist touching them Ant told me that she need to entertain other customer who show interest in her, I replied it time for me to go also and left Iron with 420bahts lesser.

Went Back Hotel, No.79 not back yet, called her and she didn't pick up. Kind of pissed off already as it already 2345hrs. Nevermind, stay cool and went down to the counter to TCSS with the receptionist...

79 came back @ 0030hrs. Upon seeing her, my anger slimmer, went up to the room with her and have our first bonk. GFE from my 1st night with her cannot be retrieve as she tense to be lady tonight. After fire cease, try TCSS with her and she just give answer like 'Yes, No, I don't know' etc and is concentrating on TV. Asked her if she wants to watch TV, she say 'Yes'. I sort of pissed off, purposely asked her about Model Rate in Iron etc... Before long, I think I should not waste my night so I told her that I need to go for supper (Knowning she won't come along, I took the bet and invite her and she decline). Left her in the room and went back to Iron Club again.
Old 18-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Model Ant was dancing on stage when I arrive, took the seat where I can see her in full view and she smile. Waitress took the opportunity to ask for a LD for her, I agree. She finish her dance, came down to me again. This time, all3 of her friend came along. 1 big boobty (real stuff D cupper, don't play play. Ant is C, but silicone filled) who is extremely friendly toward me request for LD, I agree too. During conversation, I asked Ant if she is interested to have dinner with me tomorrow and she said 'ok, but I will like to have seafood along Walking St'. I oblige and appointment was being set at 2000hrs, (to be confirm through phone tomorrow 18/08/2010).

A Chap took fancy of Ant, purposely walk pass us a few time to catch her attention which she ignore. Later a waitress came over on behalf saying that the chap is keen to BF Ant, she rejected. I ask her why, she replied she is model and don't do ST/LT. Maybe bro here can help me verify...

30min passes and it her time to dance again. 2 Korean came. All the so call model flocked to them and Ant was being pull along. She apologzie, told me to wait for awhile and went over to they Korean. Ant come back to me shortly, told me she usually knock off @ 0330hrs (10min to her being off duty). Told her I will wait for her, she took my phone, give me her no. and ask me to call her before she went back to the Korea. I waited till 0340hrs, she still there and I can't afford to wait anymore cause 79 is going off @ 0500hrs, I paid my bill 680baht and left Iron Club. Walk passed Ant without looking at her cause I know she is looking at me to avoid eyes contact...

Back in hotel 0400hrs, 79 was sleeping. Thought there goes my 2nd shot but she woke up around 0430hrs, did some rubbing on my little head and request me to mount her. I am already not in the mood but well, mind was still running wild factasizing Ant Big Booby friend, I go ahead. (Uptodate, all girls I screw in this current Thailand trip are at most B cupper. I prefer slim ladies but to have big natural boob on slim body is definately a plus).

Finish the session in only 1 position within 10min because she is least interested. She went back to sleep again and I also can't be bother. Her alarm set on her moblie goes off @ 0500hrs, she woke up, got dressed and I paid her the balance of 4000baht. Being a Gentleman, I sent her off the motorsai taxi stand before going back to Dreamland.

Is currently trying to contact Ant but her hp isn't on... Will update tomorrow or sooner if situation happen... Bro here kindly make some assumption, what is Ant planning on me? Just to make friend or trying to hook a skinny fish? Anyway, be it what circumstances, I will still be heading to Iron tonight but maybe later to avoid 79 as not to be caught 'butterflying' redhanded

Regards,
Old 18-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ most working girls are white chix for hygiene reasons - no crabs + easier to wash up after sex. Bro Shark... u already have read the posts on the "correct" BFs to pay etc... so entirely up to u. But since you are the kind "so long happy dun mind payin and not think too much" so itz pretty much up to u (leow teh kun).

Girls in Walking Street demand more. Waitresses demand even more coz they dun have a quota to hit every month. Also girls tat have hit their quota for that month they r less willing to be BFed so will quote a higher price. If u bite then good for them, if not then mai bpen rai duern nii dtang por leow.

It is known amongst the girls tat bars on Walking Street pay more. So sometimes the dancers dun want to b BF. Can't remember how much but on top of their drinks comm, BFs and STs/LTs... the pay structure goes something like... showing tits = +BHT2000 extra/mth, showing pussy = +BHT5000/mth, lesbian act = +BHT7000/mth etc...

Sounds like u r enjoyin yrself and learning from mistakes but bttr not butterfly 2 ladies from the same joint. Word spreads fast! Trust me I have personal experience!
Hi Bro Indianmagicoil,

I know words spread fast and thus confess first hoping for a lighter penalty, seems like I took the wrong bet..

Regards,

Bro alex18122003

Thanks for pt. Appreciate greatly!

Cheer,
Regards,
Old 18-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Never tell thai girls that you wanna speak to another girl, etc, etc ( and for a bonk ). They do not like you if you give them the feeling that you wanna take a mistress or second wife !!!.

CitiBank in Pattaya. None there.

Use your Sinkapore ATM card to make withdraws in a Thai ATM that has MEPS,Cirrus, etc. Use the ENGLISH section as i doubt it that you can read Thai on the screen. There are some charges...Thb 150 per transaction.

That's better than using your CitiBank credit card to get cash advance from ATMs ( very expensive ! ).

You can also use your CitiBank credit card ( and bring along your passport ) to get cash advance inside any Thai bank. Some forms for you to sign, etc and can get the cash from a nice, good looking female Thai bank employee ( again, the transaction will very expensive. The good looking female employee will be more expensive if you wanna go fishing ! ).
Bro Yokosi,

Thanks for your kind advice. I actually make a deal with my hotel which has yet to fulfill. (Currently still left with 4000baht and SGD500). If I need money urgently, I will swipe my card and they will take a cut of 10%. Meaning I get 9000baht and the take 1000baht if I need 10000baht. Hopefully I don't need to go to this extend but babes here are extreme hard to resist. Especially now is the seventh month and I behave like a 色鬼 that was just release from the gate

The situation had already take place when I confess. Is there any remedy to this?

Regards,
Old 18-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
From your FR you are having a good times and whether it good or bad it's always a learning experienced.

With the kind of money you are paying, in fact you can a better ones in Bangkok.
Bro,

Maybe you can guide me through during my next tour of duty, be it in BKK or Pattaya. Seventh Month 好兄弟 have one month, but I only have 7 days and it is going to be over in 2 more days! Feel damn sad but again, no money no honey.

My next break will be in CNY and most probably I can planned for Songkran as well. Am now currently working on forecast so I can be release again soon!

Regards,
Old 18-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
17/09/2010 (Tuesday)

Went for dinner in a small alley off Walking St. The bill was double compare to what I ate with No.79 two day ago (I order the same food. 1 coconut milk chicken, 1 barbeque pork, 1 mineral water, 2 fried rice with egg and the bill comes out to 468baht. I ask the waiter why is there so much difference, don't know if he act blur or really don't understand. I just paid and go).

As it was already 2210hrs, hit Iron Club immediately. Model Ant ..... I give them a squeeze before she went back upstage and I can tell that she is shock from her eyes.

After she finish her dance, she came back to my seat. I apology to her, telling her her boob is too sexy and I can't resist touching them
468 baht for a road side hawker meal !. Jesus !. Oh my Buddha !. Really kena potong liked shit by this hawker bastard !. You should have pay what you ordered 2 days ago, act blur or really don't understand and just go.

Haaaa !.

Now i know which tall model you targeted when you said that khun Ant was shocked when you squeezed her tits !!!. The same model that i previously aimed at. And the same results she gave out in bewildered shock when i squeezed her tits !.

Damn, you chosen a good looker !.
Old 18-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Thai women famous for lopping of wandering partner's little bro when they r asleep.
I was putting above very politely.

You hammered above in quite brutally.

Yes, totally and fully agreed with you on Thai women going nuts with knife and butchering penis and the balls.
Old 18-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Yokosi,

Thanks for your kind advice. I actually make a deal with my hotel which has yet to fulfill. (Currently still left with 4000baht and SGD500). If I need money urgently, I will swipe my card and they will take a cut of 10%. Meaning I get 9000baht and the take 1000baht if I need 10000baht. Hopefully I don't need to go to this extend but babes here are extreme hard to resist. Especially now is the seventh month and I behave like a 色鬼 that was just release from the gate

The situation had already take place when I confess. Is there any remedy to this?

Regards,
The only remedy to your exploits is for you to be a monk. Wanna be a monk ?.

A salivating hamsup devil with red horns just release from the gates of hell and sweeping & penetrating pussies of hookers on Walking Street. Do clean up the Street as the guardians of hell are on a holiday !.

Your credit card, your money........up to you to decide. Not my credit card nor my money.
Old 18-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..kindly make some assumption, what is Ant planning on me? Just to make friend or trying to hook a skinny fish? Anyway, be it what circumstances, I will still be heading to Iron tonight but maybe later to avoid 79 as not to be caught 'butterflying' redhanded
Some tiger (or shark) you are, with your continued solo hunting.

But hey, try not to read too much on whys and hows on Ant's dinner date. For them, makan with customer (seafood somemore at WS) is par for the course. Good for the ego, and take it from there (avoid too high hopes). If good lobang (without having to pawn your rolex then give it a good shot +555.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi
Ayam chosen, don't BF and just a LD......no like to eat this ayam..... I still throw it out. One ayam selected for supper...do not chose another when the old ayam is still pecking your white seeds
What, finger licking good (bones) mai?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1